Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
University of Magic(Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:50 pm
Jake looked at his feet at Amaya's question. He knew what the answer to the question would be. "Well, I guess none of us are." He muttered just loud enough for her to hear. "But that doesn't mean that the students aren't ready. I don't know about Maverick or Atta but I know that Xavier has progressed really far and is extremely close to being made a master. Just because I'm not willing to send him out to the battle with us doesn't mean I shouldn't. As a master Xavier is going to need to be able to stand his own against threats like this." Jake explained halfheartedly. He stilled liked to picture Xavier as he was when he first was given to Jake. Young, inexperienced, rash, still learning the basics; however, he knew that Xavier would likely become a master himself very soon. He couldn't think of a single reason why he shouldn't allow Xavier to fight along side of them, other than Jake simply wanted to baby Xavier until he was forced to let Xavier go when Xavier became a master.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:35 pm
Maverick sighed and said "The apprentices are indeed skilled. But they have never seen anything quite like the shadow that is coming." He shook his head, "As a Master, we wish to keep our students from ever having to see this shadow." He looked at Jake and said "If you wish to bring Xavier to the fight, that is your decision. I have a feeling that certain students will sneak out to join the fray anyway. But come let us get to our destination and regain some strength."  

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:44 pm
"Yes, Master, but before I leave, are there any messages that the other assistants need to know?" asked Edward. He looked at the bandaged hands of his master and frowned a little. He looked to the other masters, and nodded his head in a bow before he turned to leave.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:17 pm
It was about time. The Sun had long since dropped below the horizon. Zane pulled his hood over his head so that his face was hidden. It was a new moon tonight so the school would not have the aid of the moonlight. "Its about time to leave. I trust you already prepared the men and have a plan of attack?" he asked Rhonin as he appeared next to him.  

uilenyk

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:33 pm
Rhonin nodded to Zane and said "Of course." He looked out to the men as he gave the orders for the attack plan, he laid out a map and started pointing "They likely have some form of a defense up around the school. So we will attack from two sides." He looked at Sebestian and said "You will lead the larger group that will come in from behind. I will take a small squadron for the intial attack to draw them all in, then we will have them surrounded. Don't worry about their defenses. They won't last." He pulled out what looked like a genie's lamp. "This will absorb almost any defense they have, for a short moment. Just enough time to let in both groups. I will use it and my squad will attack immediatly, the lamp gives us just enough time for your attack to get through, do not hesitate Sebestian." He looked at the group and said "Let us move silent like the shadow."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:19 pm
Sebastian nodded. He rose, and clipped his sheath and said, "May Diablos guide us." He ducked out of the tavern and quickly departed to where his men were gathered. He lead them to the forest at the back of the school. He noticed that the men were getting antsy. "We must be silent now, and wait for Rhonin's signal." As the hush fell, Sebastian could hear the sounds of voices coming from the direction of the school. Lots of worried voices, but two stood out.

Edward was talking above the students with Sera. "Please, everyone! Listen to what Master Sera says. The best place for us as students will be inside the University."  

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:00 pm
Yui stayed where she was despite what the order was. She still didn't want to be squished in with the crowd. So far no one seemed to have noticed her so she decided to stay. From here she could still see what was outside through the windows. If there was danger, she would be able to see it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:09 am
Sera gave Cassandra a warm smile "The center of the building are the places that are likely to be attacked. The novices are not skilled enough to defend themselves. At least it will buy me some time to take the novices out of the building if all defense fails." She saw the master of each element heading somewhere, disappearing into the crowds. All of them looked injured and exhausted, Atta seems to be the only one who doesn't have wounds. The four masters are not going to last in this fight if they don't rest. It seems they have no other choice, the shadow is attacking now. Sera quickly directed the novices to follow her, with the assistance of Edward. She must help them, but not too much, Sera must not forget whose side she is on.  

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150

uilenyk

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:15 am
Zane did not follow ether group. He had not expected Rhonin to actually have been this prepared but it also made getting inside the school easier for him. He has studied the grounds for afar but knew the basic layout. Now the problem was locating where all the masters were. He would have to isolate one and he already knew who he wanted to isolate. He would stay in the shadows and wait for his opportunity. While the attack distracted the enemy, he would make his way in unnoticed by the masters. There was one thing he had to do before he could truly move on with his plan.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:23 am
Amaya rolled her eyes at the other masters. Unlike them, she did not have any students that were at an apprentice level yet and she was not willing to put her students at risk in such a manner. She would handle what was thrown at her. Stubborn as she was, many times Amaya was set in the old ways before she became a master, taking on anything she could even if it meant distancing herself from the other students. The novices had Sera to watch them, Amaya was needed outside the school though and that's were she planned to stay.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:58 am
"No I'd rather keep Xavier in the school. I was just throwing the suggestion out there." Jake said to Maverick. He couldn't help but feel relieved at the other masters deciding to keep the students out of this. The only reason he talked about it was because he knew how tired all of them were. "I gotta go grab something real quick. I'll meet you guys at the roof." He said as he ran over to his room. When he got their he quickly opened the closet door and grabbed his bo staff. It was made of ratten so while he couldn't hit hard, he would be able to deal several blows rapidly. After spinning it around a couple of time he started taking off for the roof once again to catch up to the others.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:37 pm
Edward looked at Sera. "I think that the basements would be the best place for the students," he said. "They're well protected."

Sebastian waited patiently for the orders to attack.  

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:11 pm
"Thank you for the suggestion Ed. Novice Students! We're heading to the basement!" Sera announced and with the guidance of Edward, took the novices to the basement.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:34 pm
((Poor Ed, he doesn't know he's helping the dark side))

Edward lead the kids into the lower levels of the University. He and Sera managed to organize groups of ten or eleven and put them in rooms together for safety. The doors were to stay locked from the inside and everyone was to remain quiet.  

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:14 pm
(Don't worry, Sera's not going to do anything yet wink )

Sera sighed, this was the trillionth time she had sighed. So many things happening, confusion and ruckus. "Now that we got the novices inside... Can I go get something? I'll be back in ten minutes." Sera needs to go get her red book. She'll need to contact Rhonin and ask him for further instructions on what to do. Luckily the sleeping quarters are not too far from the where Sera was. She ran into her room to get her red book from the shelf. She lighted some candles and placed a mirror on her desk, all of the items were in her bag. The moment she touched the mirror, instead of reflecting herself it showed someone else's face. "Master Rhonin, I am Seraphina Hravart who infiltrated the university. Do you have any instructions?"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games