Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Iron Clouds (Steampunk/Magic/War/Slave RP) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magic and Steampunk?
  Hell Yeah!
  What?
  No way!
  Goldz
View Results

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:23 pm
"I see. Well then you may help with the paperwork as long as you do it correctly and don't screw it up. I hope I won't wind up having to do more work because of you" Victor said. He then let them into his office. "There is a table in the corner and you can grab a couple of stools to sit on" he said as he sorted through his papers to find some for the twins to work on. He then brought over the papers along with a couple of pens and ink. "Here are some reports that need to be done. They need to be documented on official paper" Victor explained. He would handle the forms as they required the signature of someone of a specific position.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:47 pm
[~yeah, that would be best]  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:03 pm
((Ok! ))

As they arrived at Norra, no one had seen Hector. John left the command room and went to her quarters, hearing her play music inside. He liked the tune, but he let out a sigh and knocked on her door. "We're here." He told her. "We'll be landing soon."

There was no reply. Only music could be heard from the other side of the door.

"Hector, I know you don't like it, but please come out. We have to do this!" John told her.

Suddenly, the violin made a bitter scraping sound as she abruptly stopped playing. "I would have more of a chance then a chicken walking into a dead of hungry wolves!" She yelled.

((So I have this terrible headache... ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:29 pm
Eviz needed to get off the ship, being cooped up with almost nothing to do was really starting to get to him. He had an idea, but of course it wasn't the best of ideas.

Cedric sat in his cell, he wasn't sure what they were going to do to him, or even why that had been waiting for him...he needed to escape soon.

[~awww you okay??]  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:44 pm
Much to Hector's distaste, she finally got up and left her room. She started walking to the front, waiting to be greeted by the Norran military. 'This can't end well...' She thought, almost waiting to be grabbed.

((Not really. I think I'll go to bed early. Hopefully that will cure it. ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:31 pm
[~alright, I'm gonna post something later, I've got a little block right now...]  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:52 am
Eviz snuck past the few soldier who had stepped out. Finally, he could breathe. He looked around, this was the first time he had seen Norra, it was beautiful. He walked away from the airship.

[~should I be Norran royalty?]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:57 am
((Maybe? 3nodding *secretly squeeing in the background* ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:10 pm
Instead of an armada of guards, a young man stepped out, he seemed to be in his early twenties, possibly younger, his jacket bared the royal seal. He walked up to Hector "salutations...sir, I'm sorry but I we were expecting...someone else" of course he was talking about the prince. "Anyway...please follow" The man turned on his heels and walked to the palace.

[~oh hey, you feeling better? c:]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:36 pm
((Yep! Feeling a lot better. Just got finished making some food too! *is going to make dinner soon* ))

"Ahh... There you are Hector." John said, stepping out with her.

"No John. Report back to the prince." She replied with a nod. John nodded back and went to take command of the ship again, both knowing the drill. Hector then turned and began following the young man. "Yes, we apologies. The prince had some important business to attend to in Gunther. I am coming in his stead." She said, following him. As soon as Hector had gotten far enough away from the ship, and the coast was clear, the Ander royal ship had taken to the skies, seemingly leaving her stranded to deal with Norra by herself.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:55 pm
"it's fine..." The man said, he kept his back to Hector. As the man got closer to the castle the large doors slowly opened. Inside, guards stood single file on two opposite sides, they formed a walk way. At the end stood a large man, facial hair hiding most of his features, behind him were four elderly men wearing dark blue robes. "Come along" the young man stepped forward.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:07 pm
"what should we do?"

"I think it would be best if we informed Lord Thunderbird...or at least John"

"Right...I'll prepare the bird"

The soldiers stepped away from Cedric's cell, by the sound of it they were at a loss on what to do with him.

"we're so sorry sir...they ambushed us...we were completly defenseless.."

"no worries my friend, you were only doing as you were ordered, if anyone is to blame it is I..." For the last few days they had been constantly apologizing but truly, there was no need.

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:07 pm
Hector gave a slight nod before following the young man again towards the large man and four elderly men. She recognized that the elders were bearing magical items and were most likely court magicians. She would have to be careful around them. She also noted the sheer amount of guards, and hoped things would not turn for the worse, though it was more then likely that as soon as she mentioned her name, they would.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:25 pm
The young man stepped up to the king, he bowed kneeled down and bowed his head "father"

"Stand up Liam, by my side my boy" he said with a hearty chuckle. Liam hesitantly stood to the kings side, a look of dissatisfaction on his face. The kings laugh started to die down "and uh...who might this be?" He said not entirely recognizing the face, but he was positive that it wasn't royalty.

Eviz looked to the sky, cussing as the airship took off, he was stranded now. The position he was in didn't exactly help with his the current situation. Hector hadn't trusted him before, now she would want his head.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:52 pm
"I am the ambassador from Ander. I'm here in the princes stead. He apologies for not being able to make it in person." Hector started.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games