Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Twelve Signs: Medieval Zodiac RP (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:17 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

"You don't feel comfortable here do you" Kyo questioned her as he again moved close and started to dance with her again with a bit of a smile as he stared into her eyes. Deep down he was more then happy about this a small bit of happiness tho he knew he could not be with her this would please him for awhile.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:29 pm
Arlyn smiled, relieved Kyo had decided to continue dancing with her. "Only because there are very few people here that I know. My family, you, the twins," she said. "If perhaps I hadn't been cooped up in that tower my whole life, then I might be more comfortable in this situation, but we both know that is not what happened."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:50 pm

"True" was all Kyo said in reply to her as they danced. How long had they been dancing now he wondered. Between the they had created a bit of space as several of the other dancers around them gave them more and more space as the two danced.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:19 pm
omgIisonfiyah
Leon continued dancing, hoping to have a better conversation with Arlyn. However, he had no idea what to say next. Come on brain, think! He thought as his dance partner rambled on about something. Leon wasn't really paying attention that much, yet miraculously staying in step, weird.

Xavier stood next to free "something tells me he is gonna choke" he said with a slight smile. he watched the nobles dancing he closed his eyes and listened to the music.  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:56 am
Shano was sent into a trance by the music and the way the nobles dance. She was near the the food table, munching on whatever she could find. This might look like she is showing bad manners, but she had already put in her best effort in appearing ladylike as possible. Her short height made people come to her in effort to help her find her mother, she dismissed them wearily and told them how old she was, and that she came with a friend. Her thought went to Alura, there are so many people here that it's hard to find her, she'll need to find Alura soon enough. After crunching a shrimp cocktail, she cleaned herself with the 'ladlylike' clothe. She will find the time to talk to the princess later.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:44 am
Lily and Cat had swayed slightly to the music, as they were both much too frightened to actually get on the dance floor. But one fellow did ask Cat to dance, and the blonde had blushed and nodded being led to the floor to dance. Lily on the other hand sat in a chair where she was able to watch the dancing. They all looked so wonderful and elegant. Even Cat who had not had a dance lesson in her life looked graceful for once. Lily chuckled as she watched her twin and Kyo and Arlyn.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:46 pm
Leon took a break from dancing and headed back over to Xavier and Free in defeat. "I failed, made a sh*tty first impression and now she's dancing with that guy, giving him the goo-goo eyes." Leon said miserably and sat down.

"If it makes you feel any better, you never had a shot to begin with." Free said and chuckled and patted the prince on the back. "You'll be all right, besides, the only thing you have yet to do is horribly embarrass us, yourself and the Kingdom. So far, tonight's going better than expected." Dustin said brightly.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:15 am
While the others danced, Talia stayed by the refreshments and watched. She was nearby the three boys and couldn't help but chuckle a bit at his predicament. She noticed that he was talking about the princess of this land. "Smitten with the princess?" she asked Leon with a smile as she took a sip of her drink. "You're not going to give up that easily are you?"  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:53 am
“Playing with fire is bad for those who burn themselves.”

Alessandra was bored and regretting the curiosity that had drawn her to this ball. She sighs as she turns down another man asking to dance and begins wandering towards the nearest exit.

“For the rest of us, it is a very great pleasure.”
-Anonymous

“Well I am death,
None can excel,”

Jezebel continues to watch Arlyn, waiting patiently for the opportunity to pounce. She recognizes the man she was currently dancing with as her personal guard and knows that striking now would most likely lead to a less optimal result. So she shall wait.

“I'll open the door
To Heaven or Hell.”

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:05 am
When the dance ended, Arlyn curtseyed to Kyo. "I need some air. I'm going to go to the courtyard for a little while," she said, moving toward the edge of the dance floor.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:13 am

"You know I will be keeping watch" Kyo said following her slowly. When she would go to the courtyard tho he would stay by the door letting her have space. He knew at times she probably hated his company but hopefully knew what was meant by it.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:34 pm
"It doesn't look like I have much of a choice, besides, the last thing I want to do is bug her more than I already have." Leon stated, withdrawing into his own perpetual Emo Corner. Free rolled his eyes at the Prince and simply leaned against the wall, figuring Leon would snap himself out of it and try his luck again.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:24 pm
Arlyn smiled. "Thank you, Kyo." She left the dance floor and headed for the courtyard. The courtyard was quite empty at this time in the ball, most of the guests dancing or eating or simply enjoying the party inside, and a light breeze ruffled Arlyn's hair. She sat on a stone bench, reveling in the temporary freedom this evening gave her.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:28 pm

Keeping at the door of the courtyard Kyo kept himself stationed infront of it to keep any unwanted guests from entering and disturbing the princess. It was likely a time she wanted to keep to herself and he would allow that only talking should she want to speak to him. His hand stayed poised on his blade tho as he looked back over his shoulder from time to time to see who was near him but keeping his focus mostly on the princess in the light of the moon.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:25 am
Shano observed the princess and her personal guard leaving the ballroom. It is the perfect moment to talk to the princess, but what should she do with the guard? Trick him? Hit him? Distract him? Fight him?! First though, she'll try asking him politely. She followed them down the hallway that is not different than the ballroom, always beautiful, but dark. The sun has set, moonlight shining through the windows, she looked through to find what seems to be a garden. The trees danced carelessly with the gentle breeze, it gave the feeling of calmness, it seems even in the palace of the wicked king, there will always be safety. She walked to the guard who was much taller than her. She looked up at him with a curious look on her face. "Why are you staring at her like that?" She asked him in a calm tone, like a child. "But whatever... can I just go talk to her?" Shano was rather straightforward, she felt that if she wants to get through the guard, she'll just need to be honest.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games