Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly and Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:29 pm
"Don't worry. You aren't attracting half as much attention as you would be otherwise." Scarlet reassured Lucian, squeezing his hand back as she walked closely by his side. "The only one paying you any extra mind is you...and me, but that's for different reasons entirely."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:54 pm
((I gotta admit, I'm a little stuck here. I have a clear idea of what Lucian's final steps into demonhood will be, but I obviously want a more dramatic revelation, y'know? What I'd like is that he gets found out, all s**t breaks loose, and then he kicks a**, etc. etc. The problem is getting him found out. confused ))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:18 am
{If he's in the middle of town...a really big gust of wind? I've had hoods and such pushed right off on really windy days. Or some rotten little kid could try and rip it off.}

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:26 am
((Not quite as dramatic as I'd hoped, but that'll do. xD;; ))

You know how every town has some band of kids that drive every crazy? Like a more innocent gang in the making? Well the band of misfits were making a bee line for the pair. One of them darted between the pair and behind Lucian, hiding under his cloak much to his annoyance. "Hey, look at me! I'm a ghost!" the boy laughed while showing off to his friends, inviting a few more to take turns playing with his cloak.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:23 am
"Hey! Can you kids please knock that off?" Scarlet sounded a bit stern, but not overly angry or anything. She was a bit scared of them screwing up Lucian's cover, but yelling at children in the middle of town would draw even more attention to them than she'd like.

{Sorry if I'm taking a little bit to respond. I got back into playing Mabinogi.}

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:33 am
Lucian kept a firm hold on his cloak as the kids paid no attention to Scarlet. It turned into a moment of tug of war before the gaggle of kids won out and there was the sound of fabric ripping. Lucian's hands jolted up to cover his face.

"It's a monster!" "Ahh, he's scary!" the kids cried as they ran off, some bystanders paying attention now, whispering a message along to fetch the authorities.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:14 pm
{Holy s**t don't know how I did it but I played 11 hours straight with an RL buddy. Sorry for the late reply.}

Scarlet wasted no time in trying to take hold of Lucian's hand or arm and to lead him away, intending on bolting with him first chance she got. But with the crowd and the narrow streets, finding the perfect opprotunity was difficult.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:27 pm
Lucian winced, his chest had started to ache and he could hear guards starting to gather behind them. It was just like what happened at the religious city. He wasn't sure whether he'd be captured or killed, but he wasn't fond of either one. He let out a grunt of pain and couldn't run anymore as he clutched his chest. The markings covering his body had begun to glow dimly again.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:57 pm
"Oh, gods not now!" Scarlet audibly panicked, trying to get him to move on in any way she could starting with encouraging words and sometimes even going so far as trying to drag him along. She was clearly scared, as she didn't want to lose Lucian now. Oh, not now. Or ever. But especially not now.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:24 am
"I...I can't!" Lucian shouted as he swatted away Scarlet's attempt to get him away. "My body...it feels like it's on fire!" he cried out as he crumpled to the ground, a black aura starting to light up around him as hair grew out and his already demonic features grew even sharper and more dangerous. The clanking of armor grew louder and the guards were just down the street.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:12 pm
{I have an idea for something vaguely dramatic. You mind if I try it next post?}

Scarlet, just now, began to panic. Part of her wanted to try and run with him anyway, but with the transformations currently underway, she doubted she could. The guardsmen were quickly approaching, aiming their arrows without a second thought. For several moments she simply froze there with a look of pure fear taking hold of her features. For once, she truly didn't know what to say or do to at least pretend like the situation could get better.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:20 pm
((If I don't accidentally throw a wrench in the works here, sure.))

The black markings on his hands and feet grew in number until they were completely black, leading up to a twisted howl from Lucian's throat that sounded like a combination of man and beast as black wings tore from his back and shredding his shirt. One of the guards grew scared and fired without warning through Lucian's heart. Or at least where his heart used to be. There was a gap in Lucian's chest now. It was a black, swirling void that seemed to lead into eternity itself. The arrow struck him, sticking halfway out of him, though no such arrow could be seen from the other side, despite how it should've gone straight through. But the arrow was swallowed by his void of a heart before turning with a piercing glare at the guards. The red pentagrams that had become his pupils held a sinister glow in warning, now that the transformation was complete.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:30 pm
{Well, I should mention it in that case before trying anything. What if one of the guardsmen's arrows hits Scarlet in the throat?}

Scarlet watched, completely at a loss for what to do or what to think. She was scared. She was confused. And most of all, in this situation, she was useless. All she could do was meekly stare in horror at the situation before her.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:46 pm
((Oh my. =O Well, if you want, I don't see why not. Up to you.))

There seemed to be some amount of rational thinking that still remained in Lucian. He paused to look himself over briefly, letting out a growl at what he'd become before turning his attention to back the guards. He drew a quick line in the air with his finger and the ground between them and the guards erupted in a wall of black flames. He then turned and quickly scooped up Scarlet in his arms and spread his wings to take off, all in one swift action. They had to get out of there.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
M3Gnificent generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 2!

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:10 pm
{1 says it does immediately after this post and 2 says it doesn't. If it does, highlight post. If not, white part is irrelevant.}

Scarlet clung tightly to Lucian, just desperately hoping for this awful situation to end. She also wanted to know how Lucian knew to pick her up, and wondered briefly if his demonic state might have restored his sight somewhat. Or if she had some essence he reccognised or something else that was equally wierd and likely. Nevertheless, she was just glad to be in his arms for the moment being. Even despite his demonic state, she felt temporarilly safe. Warm.

Well, that was until a stray arrow shot right through her neck. Her eyes went wide in shock, disbelief, and anguish at the sudden pain she felt. Suddenly, it was difficult to breath. She clung to Lucian tightly as she choked and gagged on her own blood. Tears rolled from her eyes as she struggled in vain to breathe.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff