Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Sacrifice (1x1) (Yaoi) (Taken) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:24 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki blushed again at what Ezekiel did then thought for a moment. "Let's see... It was around the time when I was in second grade so... About ten years ago." He told him. "I hve been living with my grandmother ever since." A sad smile appeared on his face and he rested his head on the prince's side.

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:27 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel frowned seeing Yuki sad expression. "I'm sorry." He kissed the top of the boys head before stroking his hair with the arm that was wrapped around his waist. "If you don't want to talk about it we don't have to." He told Yuki, then a bell rung signalling that the students have five minutes to return to their class room. The prince sighed he then stood up and reached out his hand to help Yuki up. "I'll walk you to your class, then after school I'll met you out in front of the school for our limo."

========================

User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser Image

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:43 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki looked up at Ezekiel then shook his head. "It's fine. It happened so long ago..." He said then blinked when he heard the bell. "Oh! We better get going..." He blinked and looked at Ezekiel when he spoke. "I-I couldn't let you do that... You might be late...." He told him, blushing slightly as he grabbed Ezekiel's hand as he stood up.

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:06 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel chuckled a bit and picked up their lunch boxes. "Hey, I'm a vampire. If I was carrying you I could run you to the house in about three minute's flat with no sweat. So I think I'll be fine." He smiled at the boy before wrapping his arm around him and walking him to his class. Through the halls some still glared, and some thought it was cute, and others just got the news by seeing the too. The news of their engagement was still buzzing, now even teacher know.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:18 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki walked with the prince down the hallways, feel conscious with all the people staring at them. When they got to Yuki's classroom, he looked around to see if no one was looking. He stood on his tip toes and lightly kissed the prince's cheek. He took a step back, his face bright red. "Th-thank you." He said then quickly turned around and went into his classroom.
"Yuki!" Arika called from over by Natsu desk. Yuki looked over at them and walked over to them. Arika tilted her head. "What's wrong? Your face is red. Do you have a fever?" She asked. Yuki looked at her, his face still red. He shook his head. "N-no... I'm fine..." He stuttered. What did he just do?

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:34 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel blinked finding Yuki reaching up and kissing his cheek. He wished he could of saw it from another persons view, because it must of looked adorable. He smiled a blushed softly. "No problem Yuki." The prince turned and headed to his class.
Once he walked through the door the second bell rung and his teacher came running in like a tornado just hit her. She is the English teacher Miss Miyagi, but most of the students call her hair women. The prince could tell why. No matter what she does to her hair it is always in a mess and covering her face almost. She also doesn't handle her class room very well either, maybe because her soft voice is never heard. After the first day Ezekiel asked to move to the front so he could pay attention and hear his teacher with out the distraction of others.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:56 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki sat down at his desk and class began. After that class ended, it was gym time. Yuki changed in the boy's locker room then went outside with his class.
"Awwwwe! Yuki! Your legs are so long and slim! I want legs like those!" Arika complained when she came up to Yuki. Natsu came over only a moment after. Yuki blinked. "Oh, uh, really?" He said, not so sure what to say. Arika stuck out her bottom lip then kneeled down to get a better look at Yuki's legs. "They're so smooth looking too.." She picked it. "Dang Yuki! What do you do to your legs to make them this way!" She told him then stood up straight. "Arika, that's sexual harassment." Natsu told her. Arika glared at him. Yuki chuckled and they way the two treated each other. He thought they were such good friends.

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:35 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel had history next, which he found completely boring. He already knew the history of the world when he was tutored as a child. He even got to learn how his family effected the history of this world which he found to be amazing. Yet, humans don't all believe in creatures like himself so history is boring that way, in the princes opinion.
He looked out the window and saw Yuki, in his gym shorts. The prince blushed brightly but couldn't stop staring. He also noticed his friends and sighed a little. Ezekiel still had no friends, and most guys that try to hang with him just want to be noticed by girls because their friends with him. And other guys hate him because he is a prince and attracts all the girls attention. Then girls are either too shy or just really want him and never want to be friends. Damn all I have is Yuki, that's great but in between classes I sit here awkwardly. He thought then sighed. Ezekiel then felt a pencil poking him in the back. He looked behind him to find this short girl with long brown hair tied back with a red ribbon poking him. "You need to pay attention." She whispered and he nodded then watched the teacher lecture. He still found this stupid or boring.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:54 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Today in gym, they were seeing how fast their sprints were. It was the guys first in alphabetical order. Yuki, Arika, and Natsu stood around each other.
"Natsu! Do you think you can beat Yuki this time in sprints?" Arika asked him. Natsu shrugged. "I never have been able to.." He replied to her. Arika giggled. "Oh ho ho... I see, I see. Is your man pride hurting?" She asked him. "Not as much as yours..." Natsu mumbled. Arika glared at him. Yuki chuckled, having fun with his friends.
"Yuki Kanamaki!" The teacher called. "I'll be right back." Yuki told them then went over to the teacher, getting ready.
"Ready... Set... Go!" The teacher yelled then started his timer when Yuki began to sprint.
The people in the class stopped at watched as Yuki ran. It was so graceful and beautiful! You couldn't even describe it!
A few seconds later, Yuki had reached the finish and the teacher stopped his timer. "Great job Yuki. You shaved off exactly two seconds from last time." He complimented him. Yuki smiled then thanked the teacher before heading back to his friends.
"Awwwwe! Yuki!" Arika squealed then glomped her friend. Yuki lost his balance a bit and they both fell down on their butts, Arika still holding tightly to him. "You are like a cute little bunny rabbit! Sooooo adorable!" She squealed again. Yuki rubbed the back of his head and laughed a bit out of embarrassment. "Ladies and gentlemen, we have a pervert here molesting little boys." Natsu said. Arika glared at him then began to chase him around. "Uh, guys! I don't think you should be doing that... Before... Sprints..." He sighed when he realized it was no use. They completely ignored him as they ran around. Yuki watched then and chuckled to himself, standing back up and wiping the dirt off of him.

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:15 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel sat bored at this class completely. Before the bell rung the teacher handed out a homework assignment. They're suppose to do a research paper on nuclear weapons. Ezekiel found it will be easy he could get it done by tomorrow.
The next class he had was gym and he was doing the same thing as Yuki's class, sprints. The prince had to hold back so he wasn't there at the start and five seconds later at the finish line. That's to freaky for humans and to explain why he could do that would be chaos. Still the prince got the best time in the class and the teacher who is also the track coach told him, he should join the track team. The prince said he'll think about it.
His last class was nothing. It was the princes free time really, it's called a home period he is able to go off the campus or stay it doesn't matter. Ezekiel went to the library and started his research paper. He was half way finished when the last bell of school rung. "Oh time to go get Yuki and head home." He said to himself and packed up his things before run of to class 2A for Yuki.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:47 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki had finished gym then got changed and went to his next class.
Finally, it was the end of the school day. Yuki began to pack his things up when a group of girls came to his desk. "Are you really the prince's fiancé?" One of the girls asked. Yuki looked up at them. "Oh, uh... Yes I am..." He told them, standing up and putting on his backpack. Another girl put her hands on her hips. "I don't believe this. How could the prince be engaged to a guy? And such a normal one at that!" She exclaimed. The other girls nodded in agreement. "Um... Well you see..." Yuki began to explain when one of the girls cut him off. "Really. Why would they choose such a normal guy? Are they stupid?" One girl commented. "Yeah. And why is it a guy? Isn't that weird? Why not choose a girl?" Another girl added. "Uh... Um.. Excuse- "And why pick him? He hangs out with those weird two. What were their names? Arika and Natsu?" "Oh! You mean the boyish girl and the gloomy guy?" "Yeah! That's right!" "Oh god I can't stand her! She thinks she is better than everyone else!" "The guy too! He is so rude!" "Yeah! One time I was collecting assignments and he completely ignored me!" "No wonder he doesn't have a girlfriend!" "I know right! He has no manners! No girl would ever love him!" "It's the same with that Arika chick! She has no manners either!" "All the guys thinks she is cool because she basically acts like a guy, but they never saw her as a girl!" "That's so sad!" "Haha! I find it funny!" "But she is so rude!" "And they pick a guy like this who hangs out with freaks to be with the prince? That's absurd!"
Suddenly, a loud bang echoed through the whole classroom. Everybody looked over to see Yuki with his hand on his desk. "Excuse me... Sorry for being rude, but was there a point to all of this?" He asked them. The girls blinked in surprise. "Y-yeah! We came to tell you to break off your engagement to the prince!" "The prince shouldn't marry a guy!" "Yeah!" Yuki sighed then looked at them all. "I'm sorry, but that is for the prince and me to decide. You have no part in it. I'm sorry for being rude, but you just insulted my friends. I can't treat that lightly." He told them seriously. No one had ever seen Yuki like this.
"If you have something to say to us.. Say it to our face." Arika said from behind the group of girls, cracking her knuckles. "I don't care really what you have to say about me... Frankly, it doesn't matter. A bunch of stupid girls' opinions really won't do much to affect us." Natsu told them, still sitting at his desk. "What happens between Yuki and Ezekiel is none of your business. Butt out." Arika threatened, glaring at them. One girl looked at Yuki then glared at him. "We'll talk about this another time. This is your last waring." She threatened then left with the girls.
Arika sighed. "What was that all about? Those snooty prissy girls..." She complained as she got her bag. Natsu stood up then put on his backpack. "Don't worry about what they said. They're just being idiots." He told Yuki then looked at him. Yuki smiled then nodded. "Yeah... Thanks guys..." He told them. Arika smiled back and Natsu nodded at him.

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:23 am
User Image
========================

Ezekiel showed up at the class room right when Arika and Natsu came to save Yuki from these girls that were harassing him about the prince. As the girls walked out they noticed the prince and tried to act cute and all for him. Ezekiel only glared at them then stepped into the room and walked up behind Arika and Natsu. "You guys seem to be always there for Yuki, Thank you." He said before coming around next to Yuki. Ezekiel wrapped his arm around Yuki and kissed his cheek. he knew this only mad the boy blush but it was so darn cute! "Anyways I love Yuki so I don't think I'll be leaving him any time soon. No matter what those girls do or say." The prince said and lightly blushed. He truly did mean it though and if more people pick on him like that, the prince is going to have to step in.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:32 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki almost jumped in surprise when Ezekiel came up to them. He didn't even notice him there! His face turned red when the prince came over and kissed his cheek. He blushed more when the prince said that he loved him. Of course Yuki already knew Ezekiel's feelings... But it was all just so new to him.
Arika looked at Ezekiel and smiled. "Good. But if you ever make him cry or hurt him in anyway, I am not afraid to beat you to a pulp." She told him. "Right Natsu?" She asked, looking at Natsu. Natsu looked over then shrugged. "Whatever." He said. Arika rolled her eyes then smiled at them. "Well, Natsu and I have to get home now. See you two later." She winked at them then dragged Natsu out of the classroom.
Yuki was still blushing because of what the prince did. And of what Arika said. It made him... Happy. He looked up at the prince, smiling. "Are you ready to go?" He asked him.

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:40 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel laughed and nodded at Arika. The prince has done both already, but he didn't mean to and he doesn't plan on doing that again. When her and Natsu left and his fiance asked if he was ready too the prince smiled and nodded to Yuki. "Let's go home." He said and walked out of the class with Yuki. When they made it to the front their limo diver was wait and opened the door for the two.
"Here you go Master's" He said to them and Ezekiel let Yuki climb in first before he got in as well. Once he did the driver closed the door and walked over to his door getting in. "We are heading home correct?" He asked looking back at them with his rear-view mirror.
"Yes, we are." Ezekiel responded. And the diver nodded before taking off towards the castle. Back at the front of the school jealous girls glared biting there thumb thinking they should be in that limo with the prince and they should be the ones to be engaged to Ezekiel.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:35 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki looked out the window to see girls glaring at the limo. He closed his eyes and tried to avert his attention from it. It realt bugged him.
Yuki opened his eyes then glanced over at the prince. He wondered how he was. Was he okay? Was he getting asked a lot of questions? Were his friends bugging him about it?
Now that he thought about it, he had neer seem Ezekiel with any friends. Did he have some? Well of course he had friends, right? The prince was a good person and could easily make some friends. He got along with everyone.
Yuki looked out the window and watched as they neared the castle. When they arrived, he got out with Ezekiel and began to go inside.

Tricky Kiddo

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games