Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Tails of Deceit (Naruto RP) ((Accepting/Open)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you gonna let me down
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:12 pm
((What happened to my team? I mean, Tayu's team...I can't exactly finish them up without them there. Or at least, the one who's not an NPC...Xis! Getcher a** back here or I'm going to just make Tayu send her team back to the academy and do something else with her!))

Rei cheered and jumped a couple feet in the air happily. "Woohoo! Wait...whatchu mean, the missions aren't exciting?"

Shizuka nodded to Kai, and they headed back to Sunagakure.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:50 am
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Xistund

"Basically, until the three of you build up your skills, all the missions you'll be doing are going to be D ranked, or C ranked at best." Zane said simply. He knew it was a pain, but there was a reason Genin weren't assigned A and S rank missions.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:51 am
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

"Ayame" Hayako called as he stood at the front of the ramen shop the other two of his team mates already having left and were waiting out front. "Lets go so we can get in a little more training" Hayako called to him with a smile and a tad wave.

Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:39 pm
"Okay." Ayame said and ran after his teacher and the others on his team. So far so good, he couldn't wait to tell his parents about what had happened today when he got home.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:24 pm
{-.- seriously I'm being bugged to post 4 months after the rp died, I don't even remember anything of what I was suppose to do what my rpc is like any plans at all.}  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:28 pm

(Yes you are....AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Also....Any problem with a time skip of some time?)

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:02 am
Xistund

It's because Tayu needs you in order for her to be able to post as her other characters.

Shiningdragon21

Go ahead.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:36 pm

(With the time skip how long would everyone want to skip ahead??? Keep playing with things or jump ahead maybe a week or so before the chunnin exams?)

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:38 am
((Of course we would get this going just before I get underway -_-; I'd say a week or so before the Chunnin Exams and I'll try and jump back in when we hit port again.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:51 am
(Kk then. *does a little bit of magic* And......................go*time skips suddenly to a week before the chunnin exams. Teams have had more time to work and become friends and all that gushy feelings stuff. Also any teams that are from different villages....*looks around* are now moved in to the leaf in preperation.)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:21 am
[But... but... Not even one mission before the exams? No Zabuza-ninja? No Sharingan before the Chidori?
Ah well, not my rp to choose.
Also, Com is broken, posting on DS, so expect to colors for posting. Also, unless people have other ideas, I was gonna flesh out our Genin NPC's.
Also, at least posting one thing to wrap up the Bell exam.]

Nimbus yawned and layed his head down. "Yay... no hard missions! We can take it easy for awhile." He of course, then dozed off.

Shu sighed and glanced at him. "Why're -you- worn out? You grabbed the bell in your hair, sure, but it took Sensei and I easily an hour to help pull it out!"
[Cue flashback-y dream bubble]

[Alright, done. Do yo thang.]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:16 pm

The morning had been a peaceful one in the village hidden in the leaves. As it had been for many years now. The sun rising and shedding it's light over the village while it slowly woke from it's nightly slumber. The streets soon filling with the normal occupants and familiar sounds and smells. Now tho as was the case every few years new faces began to show themselves in the village. Ninja's from all over had come to the village in preperation for the Chunnin exams set now to be held the next week.

"Is everything prepared and are the guards on the look out" the hokage asked standing his arms behind his back as he stared from his office out towards the city. A rare occasion for him to hold a serious expression and air about him. He had been doing his best to coordinate with the other village to make room and accommodate other ninja within his walls. He was however not a complete fool and made sure that order and harmony was still a must within the village. He had doubled the normal guards in the village in the month to the event and as of yet no outbreaks or anything had happened.

"Kyo" a familiar voice rang from behind him as Kohane walked in the office. "Your going to kill yourself with worry if you keep standing there like that" she said with a small smile. The boy now a man infront of her had once been a tack on during there missions. How he had grown during her time away from the village. "Your top medical officer thinks it's best if you try to relax a bit your going to have a stroke" she joked towards him closing the door behind her as she waved off the Hokage's aid. She wanted to get a bit of chit chatting done with him and an aid wasn't one she wanted to eaves drop in on the conversation.

"Well well what in the world should I do now" Hayako muttered to himself already dressed and out of the door as he walked down the streets of the village. With the Chunnin exams so close his team had not received any mission that would have a chance of injuring them instead they had been passed off to teams not participating. "I don't want to push them to hard this week but I can't have em just relax the whole time either that wouldn't be right" he chuckled talking to himself as he seemed to do from time to time. So far since he had started the team all but two of there missions had been successful tho the first two were really just test missions more then anything. "Maybe a light spar to test out where they are" he commented heading towards his students house to wake them.

Standing atop the faces of the prior leaders of the village Kai stood there looking down at the village below him. He had arrived a week prior to get himself more used to the village and the lack of sand. It was different and a bit difficult fighting in this area but he had brought his own sand with him. It was a small comfort and one that he could use to help him create more if he needed it. He still wore his hoodie and the hood was pulled up covering most of his face tho he wore almost no expression. He did not like this place and disliked the people even less. They were far to happy and content with there current lives none of them ever seeming to know hardships. "Useless" he muttered to himself looking down at the faces of the hokage's on the mountain beneath him.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:40 am
[Dude, just by the by. You called the Hokage Kai. Might wanna fix dat, unless some huge takeover happened that I missed. XD ]

A Leaf Ninja stepped into the Hokage's office and cleared his throat. "Lord Hokage. You have a visitor. One of the genin."

Shu stepped in and bowed his head in respect. After all, this Hokage shared a clan with him. To know such a genius was of the same blood as him filled him with hope and determination that he'd to be a great Ninja some day. "Honorable Lord Hokage. I got permission from my Sensei a few weeks back, for an order of the special food pills from the Akamichi clan. I've been informed they arrived today, so I came to pick them up?"

[I figure I'd make some fake predialog since we time skipped. And since the food pills are special, He'd need a close connection to get them, like a Nara clan Hokage. xD ]  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:53 pm

(Fixed)
"I doubt that anyone would make any noticable-" Stopping his conversation as the ninja walked in Kyo nodded towards the man. A few moments later Shu stepped into the office as both he and Kohane sat there. "We will return to our discussion a little later Kohane" Kyo said as he gave her a small nod. The woman bowed to the hokage before seeing herself out of the room. "Now then" Kyo said turning his attention back to Shu. "Yes I remember this request. It's not every day I get a request of an item like this from a genin." Rubbing his chin as he sat there Kyo looked at Shu wondering if it would be a good idea to let an item such as this be put in the child's hands.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:47 pm
Shu took a serious tone, knowing full well what the Hokage was thinking. "Sir, I'm not one for helping people, honestly. But those pills are necessary for a friend to continue following their Nindo. And if I want to be anything like you, I need to put aside my pride and start using the knowledge passed down my clan to help others. " He knew the dangers of using the Food Pills, but they were the only option.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff