Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
✿ Clasela's Feeling Broke and Still Chatty! ✿ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come chat?
  <3
View Results

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:36 pm
Clasela

On ordinary days I don't really do anything so I don't have to worry about planning. x3
You make me feel like a terrible detective compared to you. xD I'm not sure, lol.
Yeah, dolls creep me out, but only Periclean. I have a small plush of the disturbing doll. x3
It was in the room when the lights went out and then Garry uses his lighter and then all the writing appears; it's on one of the bookshelves to the left. And I'm actually not sure, it was never said. I'm sure people have theories out there though. Lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:37 pm
FaelenLeigh

Aw, haha, poor cat. That's exactly how my puppy acted when I baby-sat my mother's dog one night. I got the evil stares and everything else.

Clasela
Crew

FaelenLeigh

Adored Cutie-Pie

13,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:38 pm
Clasela

Mhm. She's still using her litter box, so she's not too upset. Just hisses at me when I touch her. I'll hold her and calmly tell her its ok, and she'll purr and hiss at the same time. I can't help but laugh.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:00 pm
FaelenLeigh

Aw, haha. Animals are funny like that but I'm sure the kitten will grow on her.

Clasela
Crew

FaelenLeigh

Adored Cutie-Pie

13,325 Points
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:07 pm
Clasela

They're already in the beginning stages of playing. I can't wait till the day I come home from work, and they're curled up together sleeping.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:15 pm
Broken Heart Production

I still do. Unless it's my weekends, I let them flow with ease.
        Haha, I'm just used to picking up things like that because I do play detective games a lot.
        Aw, cute. xD
        Oh that was a creepy room... I'll be sure to have a look next time I play.
        Hm, I'll do some research on it because after that I was thinking that maybe Ib wasn't 'real'.

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:17 pm
FaelenLeigh

Oh that's cute. Haha, that would be nice to see. I'm still trying to get my goat and sheep to be good friends, but my goat is a bossy boots and always headbutts the sheep. >.<

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:21 pm
Clasela

I'll bet that's a laugh. The new kitten is 3 months old, and already half the size of my 3 year old cat (she's on the tiny side anyways). And the kitten has paws the same size as a Labrador, so she'll be even bigger yet. Lynx (the older) will hiss at her, and she'll just paw at Lynx's face... and knock her over completely with those massive paws. I've yet to get it on film, but I'm trying, lol.  

FaelenLeigh

Adored Cutie-Pie

13,325 Points
  • Love Machine 150

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:24 pm
FaelenLeigh

It is, but I always feel sorry for the sheep (Lorrie) because she's a runt and always gets bullied. That's one big kitten! Wow~ Haha, oh poor Lynx. Young animals are such a handful.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:28 pm
Clasela

Yes they are. Lynx doesn't know it yet, but the kitten will be good for her. She needs a play mate for when no one is home. Which is a lot lately >_<  

FaelenLeigh

Adored Cutie-Pie

13,325 Points
  • Love Machine 150

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:28 pm
Clasela

That's something I definitely hope I never have to go through, but yeah, I'd much rather have a possession taken from me than anything like that.
Oh god that sounds horrible. I don't think I could have stayed in the house while they were doing that. xP
Yeah, I have no problem saying I'm pretty dependent on technology. xD I haven't cleaned clothes in a while, I probably should.
I hope it does. ; A;
And that's really awesome! o.o Over just the weekend?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:07 pm
Yokies

I was shaking so bad... There is nothing more scarier than doing one of them. Not even the graveyard at night and I've done that.
        Me too, but I do like to have breaks from it now and then. Haha, that may be a good idea. x3
        Mhm, two days. I couldn't believe it. All I did was clean every inch of the whole house.

Clasela
Crew

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:57 am
Clasela

I understand. <3 Oh I certainly do~ I don't mind the writing part of my studies, but it's the reading bit that honestly sucks the life out of me.
        I do, wherever I am staying, I have a garden to tend to. It keeps me sane. In my main garden, I have red spider lillies and irises growing at the moment. Not as much variety as I'd like, but I make do.
        It does, but that's what happens when lightning hits a power station. gonk Haha, well we played for four hours then we all went our seperate ways. But I'd say we pretty much played everything we knew, lol.
        Those are the best kinds of weekends, are they not? ^o^ What movie did you watch?
        I have no idea! :o I thought the postponed GNO already happened on the 10th? Because I was away and I missed it. I'd plan one, but I've got to go through my writing contest entries and do the raffle tomorrow. More work for me, plus another deadline! *Collapses*.

User Image User Image

For me, it's the endless presentations that we have to do. I don't mind reading and writing, but the extra effort that goes into the presentations simply knocked me over.
      Aww... I wish I had a garden like your's. And you're growing Irises emotion_dowant
      Oh s**t, that sucks. But still, 4 hours of card games... yeah, it would be possible to play all the card games that you know, plus extra time to invent new ones rofl
      Yes, simply the best. Makes you forget your problems and the horrible weeks that have passed. ^^
      It's a local movie, so I doubt you'd know about it sweatdrop my mom dislikes foreign movies, as she can't quite grasp what the plot is. We simply argue a lot while watching because she keeps asking what the hell's going on, and I'm getting pissed off because I can't really follow the story line since she keeps on talking to me. So we just keep it local~
      Oh shoot, looks like I missed it to gonk Ah well, happy birthday to us~!!

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:13 am
Clasela
Ittarius

Oh definitely. It's the British accent and the cheeky little half-smile thing he does. I've always had a crush on Hugh Grant. >.<'
        I can understand where you're coming from. But sometimes, I guess if you enjoy a series so much that a change like that, whilst it may bother you, can easily be ignored.

Haha, I can't say that I ever have. I've always liked him and enjoyed his movies and everything, but not like in a crush way. *Shrugs*
Yeah, I suppose. I'm kind of going through one of those right now with the show Community. The original creators and writers pretty much all left at the end of the last season, so this most recent one has been a tad depressing because it feels so different. I guess I just don't like it when the replacer imitates the replacee, making it basically like the original only not as good. I prefer when the replacers changes the style up and brings something new to the table- like with Doctor Who.  

Ittarius

Noble Traveler

Mortimer Toxicity

Quotable Receiver

8,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:57 am
Um.
My name is Lindsey.
A lot of you might see me post on IAGT's group on FB.
My name, fully, is Lindsey Ryan Edwards.
I live in Minnesota, USA.
I'm Twenty years old.
And kind of working a dead end job till I feel ready to go to school for baking..
Or cooking.
Chef or baker would be nice. (:
I am kind of a girly girl, but also a tomboy all at the same time.
I have a lot of issues IRL, and sometimes...
I just wish I could figure out who was trustworthy, and who wasn't at first glance.
I'm not great at drawing, but I still do it.
I love to color.
I also love to write, but my muse for writing has been lost for a long time.
Maybe someday I'll get it back!
I want to find Mr. Right, hopefully soon.
I would like to have a long, loving relationship with him, and eventually get married and have a family.
I'm a hopeless romantic, and a great friend.
I'M NOT BRAGGING, I'm just stating the truth. ;A;
Ummm...
I love all animals, even snakes. >A<;; Even though they scare the crap out of me.
I HATE Scorpions, spiders, and creepy crawlies.
Books, movies, video games, chatting, music, and so on?
I enjoy it all.
I would love to be able to say I got to meet a great online friend, like my friends Michael or Matt.
I made my first friend here in this town back in 2007 by finding her on Myspace.
PLEASE, DO NOT PEOPLE OFF THE INTERNET WITHOUT AN ADULT, FRIENDS, OR PRIVATELY.
Do it in a public place, and with people you know/trust around.
Jenn and I, the friend I met on myspace, met at the public library, she had her sister, and I had my step mom.
I care for you all; even if I seem rude or short with someone, please, understand, I'm human, too, and may just be having a bad day...
I don't mean to be rude.
I hate being rude.
I hate being mean, and feel horrible for hurting people.

I am also adopted.
I had open heart surgery as a baby.
And am currently dealing with some serious matters involving my sister IRL.
Uh.. yeah.
That's about it.
I think that's enough typing for now. xD
Feel free to ask me questions!

yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games