Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Magic Club (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:50 pm
"More importatnly, do you have the cash" Sebastian interrupted  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:32 pm
Enough time had passed, although she never did ask Alex out for a date, and Pheobe knew that it was time to find out how much she had collected and to see if she would be Sebastian's guinea pig.
"I do. And it's good to see you up and walking again, Xander," she chimed in as she walked up to the group. In what looked like a pencil carrier was all the money she had raked in, which amounted to at least 750. It amazed her how many times those from the art club would walk out of the building only to come back and think that they had to pay again. Of course, she never said anything, so she let it be.  

ShizukathePudu

Mind-boggling Shade

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:27 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Walking up behind Pheobe a few moments later Alex held a box under his arm. How much was inside it he didn't really care nor did he look at it tho it felt like it had a good deal in it. "What a pain in the a** thing you made" Alex said as he rubbed the side of his head tossing the box to the ground at Sebastian's feet. "Honestly how much longer are you going to keep this up till something bad is gonna happen from it" he muttered looking at the towers. How were they supposed to get rid of them and make it seem like it had never happened.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:46 pm
"That's good. I hope you don't get bad side effects." Molly said with a smile then looked at Sebastian. "Why are you collecting money?" she asked.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:55 pm
Xander handed the money to Mister and smiled"Oh!"he said as he knelt down to his case that was on the ground"Also made a bit as a traveling potion's salesmen. As i walked around the towers"he said opening it up and collecting the 89 dollars in it bringing his total to 749."Here you are. A total of 749 dollars"he said and smiled lightly  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:06 pm
"Ah yes" Sebastian opened up Alex's box then observed Xander's and Virgil's earnings "You need not worry about the towers, they shall be taken care of in no time" at that moment he was looking at his watch for a moment before turning to Molly "Another good question, my dear. but we have more pressing matters to attend to. Ahem, Now is everybody here and their earnings presented?"  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:36 pm
"No, we're still missing a couple of people, Aaron, and Eureka off the top of my head." Virgil said simply as he sat down on his skateboard.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:45 am
"My My, Aaron? Late for something? Truly a gem worth remembering." smirked  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:24 am
"You sure as hell better not be getting any ideas." Sebastian's head was met with a book as Aaron joined the group, shoving his cash box into the president's hands. "Honestly, if you wanted to raise money for the club, you could've said so to begin with." A vein popped on his forehead as usual as he folded his arms, tapping one finger on his arm in annoyance. "These surprise plans of yours are wholly irresponsible."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:23 am
"I do have to agree with Aaron on this one. I wasn't expecting to be doing a fund raiser. Oh, and here are my earnings," Pheobe replied and handed the money to Sebastian, "There should be 750 in there. If not, then I either didn't count right or one of my elementals is stealing again."  

ShizukathePudu

Mind-boggling Shade

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:23 pm
Sebastian accepted the money his friend shoved into his hands. as well as the hit to the head along with Pheobe's earnings "Duly noted, though I'm afraid this isn't for the club. Now then... it would appear we're short a few people...." he looks at his watch again "I do hope they hurry"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:42 pm
"What's the money for then?" Molly asked curiously while tilting her head a bit.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:56 pm
"Fund raising ofcourse" Sebastian replied simply "Now then, seeing as Molly here has put in so much effort in helping our cause, I do believe membership into the club is a proper reward doncha all think?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:23 pm
"Sounds awesome, assuming of course she can handle the day to day insanity and random explosions. Virgil said cheerily as he began playing his DS.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:27 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

"Quit patronizing us. You planned to make her a part of the club before you even thought up this whole ploy. Don't patronize us with a false option" Alex said still showing how opposed to anything that Sebastian ever seemed to do. Much more so then Aaron would be. "What makes you think this girl can or will be anything more then a liability to the magical world?" Alex asked. He sounded extra cold currently at the thought of himself being drug into something that could get him in trouble.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff