Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Yu-gi-oh! Destiny Draw! ~ Opened! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Get your game on!
  Yea I'll throw down a face down!
  Um no thanks I don't play. (that's why I made the rp open for those who don't)
  Are you crazy?!. (o3o like a fox)
View Results

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 10:48 pm
(Sorry I've just started a new job and have been busy)

Al looked through his side deck at the different fusion monsters he had before smiling lightly" Why not show us how to properly use fusion through a duel"he said  
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 9:14 am
Reiko stares at Kikala impassively as she puts another monster face down and ends her turn again. Outwardly not seeming to care, she was internally cursing up a storm as her draws continued to not give her what she needed to take her student down.

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 11:27 am
Elton smiled "Good idea and thank you for volunteering." The teacher said with a smile as he grabbed his duel disk from under his desk. "I tend to like to be a hands on teacher anyway. I'll try to go over things as we duel but if you have a question ask Professor Ivan." He said as he shuffled his deck and turned on his duel disk.  
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 12:15 pm
Al smiled lightly as he pulled out his duel disk and placed his deck inside"Seem's like i get to test out my deck against an ant hill instead of an ant"he said and chuckled lightly as he stepped infront of Elton"Ready when you are sir"  

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 1:46 pm
This, on the other hand could be a more interesting class. Knowledge wasn't something she lacked, so going to classes felt a bit of a waste of time to her, But learning more about actual dueling, that was a different story. Facts are one thing, but dueling can be a different matter. Theory dueling can only get you so far. She wondered if her duel spirit had woken up yet from his nap yet.  
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 4:32 pm
Elton smiled "well not sure how I like being called an ant hill so you can start things off." He said as he drew his cards not that happy with them.  

Xistund

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 4:42 pm
Al grinned lightly at his his."Ok I'll kick this off by playing My Six Samurai Zanji, Then use my Grand Master of the Six Samurai's effect and special summon him in attack position."he then scanned through his hand"And I'll activate my spell card Reasoning. Choose the level"he said as he waited for Elton's answer  
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 6:17 pm
Danny called out "God luck Samurai dude" He said with a big smile as he watched the person he dueled vs the teacher.

Elton smiled "Got yourself a cheerleader eh? Lets see you have a six samurai deck from what I see so I'll guess 3." He said rubbing his chin.  

Xistund

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 11:08 pm
"I like to think we bring up each other's shortcomings." Ivan said and chuckled, taking a seat on the desk and watching the duel. He was going to look forward to how this was going to play out.

Jasper had sat down in Fusions class and it seemed that almost immediately someone challenged the teacher. Well this should be interesting. It'll let me know what sort of decks would be good for this sort of thing. Jasper thought to himself and smiled. So far these classes were a breeze.  
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 12:42 pm
"Don't worry you'll be next Lucky!"Al said reffering to danny as drew his card and revealed it"Level 3 is correct, Sorry Kageki but you must leave your master for now"he said as he placed the card in his graveyard"I end my turn. Lets see just if the teacher can show the student a thing or two"  

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 3:10 pm
Elton drew and frond a bit "Welp not much I can do, I throw a monster face down and end my turn."

"Sure, can't wait" Danny said with a laugh as he watched.  
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 3:19 pm
"My turn"he said and drew a card"I'll use Zanji and his effect to attack and destroy your face down monster. I take 300 damage, but you'll take 2100 from my grandmaster."he said as his monsters attacked"I end my turn"  

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 3:30 pm
Elton grunted when he was hit buy the attack "Good shot." He said and drew... this card was better but was not going to save him alone. "I can't do much still I place one monster face down" He said as he places gem-turtle face down.  
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 3:47 pm
"And The wheel of Repetitiveness spins round and round"he said and chuckled as he attacked his face down card with Zanji taking 200 damage and attacking again with Grandmaster"I end my turn."  

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 4:26 pm
"Well you triggered my turtles effect I get to take a Gem Fusion from my hand and put it in my hand. For the ones who don't know Gem Fusion is like polymerization in that it's the card needed to fuse two or more monsters into one but only works for Gem Knight monsters." He said as he took the card from his deck and added it to his hand then shuffled and drew. "I summon Gem-Armadillo like Gem-Turtle this card allows me to take something out of my deck and add it to my hand. I'll add Gem-Knight Alexandrite to my hand and end my turn. One more turn I'll turn this duel around."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff