Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Yokai Academy (A/O) Would appreciate some more Monsters Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
  Yes
  No
  A little work would be good
  Making Profile now!
View Results

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 10:45 pm
Carson had waved bye to Yui and gone to stand with the other males. No fun, no fun at all. Carson thought to himself and sighing. Then the fuss happened and the Gym Teacher scared away two upperclassmen. Damn, who'd've thought that'd happen?" Carson thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 12:24 am
Carlanza watched as things seemed to happen. She didn't want o disobey the teacher, but when Robert was run into she wanted to run over to make sure he was okay, but stayed put. She waited for class to start though....

Shiyanna continued to watch skeptically as the 'teacher/child' scared some of the higher grade students... What on this world was happening? The siren crossed her arms after putting her hair into another ponytail.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 7:35 am
"If you had a handle on them Lucian then I wouldn't need to have. Honestly students barging in to another class over a prank." Sighing Jacob thought about his time in school. It was a much easier time being uaually protected by the more motherly girls in his classes. The talk of cookies tho caught his interest as a smile again returned to his face. "I will partake of them when my classes are finished" Jacob said to him as he turned back to to the center of the two lines. He had ended up having alot of time wasted. Getting to the chair thp he reached under it pulling two clip boards and pens from it. "Alright, alright since due to a couple of annoyances what I had planned to do is not going to happen. Instead passing this form along I want you all to write your name,age,measurements, and current believed level of fitness. Don't say your a roman god of fitness if your not" Jacob warned with a small scowl as he handed the two boards to the first male and female on each side. What a waste he had wanted a more hands on test before classes really staryed but he would have to wait.  
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 5:47 pm
Since he was first in line, Rajin took the clipboard and began to fill out the needed information. Rajin Uusash, seventeen, measurements? Rajin stared the option for a moment before remembering his height and weight. 6'00" and 190 Lbs Then came the biggest question, what was Rajin's level of a fitness? The ifrit was definitely fit for sure, but how fit. The teacher just said not to write down exaggerated measurements. Rajin agreed to this. He wrote that he was near godly fitness, then handed the clip board to the person behind him. The ifrit folded his arms and nodded his head in an approving manner. Everything should be accurate, to him at least.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 6:19 pm
It takes a few minutes for Cassia to get the girls clipboard, and it only takes a few moments for her to fill out her name, age, height, and weight. It takes a tad longer for her to think of a way to say how fit she is, eventually writing something down before passing the clipboard to someone else.  
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 7:03 pm
Robert had crawled out of the scuffle between the upperclassmen and everything as he had no idea, what the hell was going on so once it was all settled and he was in the new line he finally got the clip board, then again his line was a lot shorter compared to the woman's at least so he put his information with the physicality of "Normal"  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 8:32 pm

Without her two companions speaking (or, with Shiyana, writing) the lamia seemed to sort of pull back. She stayed near Nicole, as she had basically claimed the girl, but she didn't speak. That is, until she got the clipboard and her hand shot up. In a sort of holier-than-thou tone, she spoke to the teacher, "Am I supposed to put my height with or without the tail?" Krynn seemed to be a bit annoyed. She was her quickest and most flexible without legs. She glanced to Nicole before placing her gaze back to Jacob. The smaller the prey, the easier to eat.. her eyes seemed to flash quickly, but she doubted anyone would notice.

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 8:38 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

"Well for starters your not supposed to simply go gallivanting around the school grounds in your monster form. Look around at the other students and figure that one out yourself. I am sure that you can figure that much out without me having to hold your hand" Jacob said simply as he smiled at her. His hands were back in his pocket as he walked over and hopped back on his chair. He didn't have much more time in his class and didn't even get to do a practical physical assessment of the students. What a bother this day was starting to become.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 8:55 pm

"I wasn't asking for a snarky reply. I asked if you want this form's height or not. It would be inaccurate to keep record of only one form, after all," When the snake finished with the clipboard, she dropped it to the ground. Oh, how she'd loved to twist her tail around that child-like figure, suffocating him. She didn't break eye contact, too wrapped up in her daydream. Krynn almost shivered from the pleasure the thoughts gave her. She guessed his small bones would crunch so easily under the weight of her strength.

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 9:08 pm
spartan309

I think you're needed dude.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Serphrim

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 10:47 pm
♥ K ♥ A ♥ M ♥ I ♥ Y ♥ A ♥ • ♥ I ♥ N ♥ U ♥

User Image
kamiya looked up at the teacher, and then instantaneously she spoke up again. "Excuse, but shouldn't these physical evaluations be done independent so as not breach ones individual records? I believe that is a violation of the health law, sir" Kamiya spoke once the clipboard reached her way. She didn't fill it out at all. Instead passed it along to the next girl. She stared at the teacher waiting for his response.

User Image
Lucian Von Somerhaul
─┼─────────────┼

Lucian nodded to the teacher and bow with the most respect as he turned to leave. He grabbed the two students by the ears and dragged them back to their classroom. All the wild not showing a ounce of emotion on his face. He waved to the teacher in the distant. Then once he turned the corner, he looked to the students, and his eyes flickered and the fear saw themselves inside the students. "Now, lets not do this again. Or their will be more dire consequences."

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 11:49 pm
Rajin huffed in boredom. This class was dragging on at such a slow pace. Luckily it was almost over. Once the clip boards were passed around, class would hopefully be over and Rajin could move on to the next class. Perhaps English would prove to be more entertaining. Speak of entertainment, Rajin peered behind to peek at the human behind him. (Robert) If he really was a human, it might be worth while to 'interrogate' him.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 12:43 am
Carson filled out the criteria to the best of his knowledge, but when it came to level of fitness he sighed. He figured if he tried, he might pass for "average" so he wrote that down along with an approximate height and weight. He didn't really keep much track of those kinds of things. He was actually more interested in the girls' measurements.  
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 12:53 am
Once she got the clipboard Yui quickly scribbled down her information. The other girls seemed to be a bit upset by this, but she didn't mind. She was sure that this was apart of the teaching method right?  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games