Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Exᴘʟᴏsɪᴠᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ & ᴀ Bᴀʀ {O 1g} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:26 am
Eric was back in his room, knowing he probably should be studying again but never actually opening up the book. In addition to the knowledge that he should be studying, there was also the knowledge that it was just going to be a useless effort. The words were just going to blur together until they were unreadable, like they always did. He sighed, and wondered what he was going to do.
The buzzing of his phone, sitting on the desk next to him, provided a welcome distraction. He picked the phone up, saw that a text had come from Paul. Going to the circus would be fun, he thought. As long as it was just them this time, that is.
I'll be there.

✄ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Eden looked at herself in the mirror that had steamed over from her shower and narrowed her eyes critically. She was clean, but her head still hurt and she still wished Josh was here. Even if he would have been worrying about her and treating her like she was five, she still wanted him here with her.
But he was at work, and she was alone in the apartment with the voice. She looked at herself in the mirror, watched the water drip from her hair and off of her body onto the floor.
Eden, this is Josh. It's about midnight... Where are you?
It's Josh again. I'm worried about you... call me as soon as you get this.
Eden, it's me. Call me as soon as you can, okay? Love you.
But still she hadn't called. Still she would not call.
She just couldn't call him while he was at work. He came home and sometimes talked about how uptight his boss was, so who was she to say his boss would tolerate taking a call?
You're making excuses.
This will be our little secret, Eden whispered to her reflection.
And if you ever tell...
Like endless tears, the water continued to drip from her hair. She had to get dressed, she had to go to the nightclub tonight. Four nights a week she was there, sometimes five when she really needed the extra money. Unlike Josh's, her own boss of sorts was pretty lenient. She got dressed thinking about Josh, and how he wouldn't have liked the outfit she was putting on: again with the stilettos and another tight miniskirt, but this time with a tight tube top. Yeah, he would be mad. Are you really going out in that?
Before she left, she decided she wanted to listen to his messages one last time. Feel the urge to dial his number, but not actually do it because...
Her phone buzzed, letting her know she had received a text. Shayna, the caller ID read. She said she was at the circus, and did anybody want to join her?
I'm sorry, I can't...

You're making excuses.
This is who you are.

sorry, I have to go to the nightclub tonight
Why don't you do the world a big favor...
With one backwards glance, Eden left the apartment. Locked the door, tried to brace herself for the cold outside. It never worked, because without any sort of sweater on the cold always managed to find its way under her skin; into her bones. She would shiver and only occasionally regret her decision, because this was just who she was. She began to walk to the nightclub, which was a trek of about a half hour, wondering why she hadn't brought her phone with her.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:15 am
(Hmmm I think I shall post today >.>))

Maverick had decided to go for a bit of a walk to clear his head and see if he could remember anything from last night after the bar. He had been walking for quite a bit now and he felt his phone go off asking if he wanted to go to the circus. He responded with "Yeah sure I'll meet you there" after he hit send...he caught a glimpse of Eden walking down the street...he felt he should apologize for the other night..but also knew that she might deck him in the face if he got near her...deciding to go for a risk he crossed the street towards her and said "It's Eden right?" he was standing in front of her waiting for the reaction.  

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:40 am
Paul couldn't help bug grin wide when he got the responces from his text. The only one that hadn't responded was Terrance, probably at work right now. The only one that he decided really needed a responce was Skye's. He thought for a couple of seconds, trying to think of a realistic time, taking into account the time needed to get there, find parking, and to reach the enterance. How about I meet you in in about 15 or 30 minutes? He sent Skye deciding that time would allow for variables in traffic.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:53 am
Shayna sighed as two of the four weren't able to go. Axel hadn't replied and neither had Elda. Okay so she was probably upset with her... The brunette put her phone back into her shorts pocket under the skirt of the dress she had torn. She shaked her hands through her hair to lossen it up and smiled at the curliness of it. She started towards the first tent. Inside was some acrobats and jugglers mixing their two shows together. It made her think back to her first circus. Okay so it was with Eric... But it wasn't like she was trying to be sad or anything. She exited the tent and went to another. It was full of glass jewelry. She picked up a necklace that was an s but inside the s were dolphins swimming around. It was beautiful, but she hadn't brought any money with her and she damn sure wasn't going to ask her parents.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:22 am
(I promise I'll post soon. XD)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:45 am
Alright, see ya. Skye texted Paul back then went off to get ready. She gathered what she needed and headed out. The temperature had lightened up a bit, but just in case she brought along a toasty jacket. She arrived at the circus on time and waited near the entrance for the others.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:52 pm
Paul felt his phone buzz and he checked it to see that Skye responded. He felt like his car had sufficient time to warm up and started to take off towards thhe circus. He really hoped that the circus would help Eric forget about last night. He got to the circus and found a spot to park his car. He then proceeded to get out of the car and headed for the entrance just to see Skye waiting for him. "Darn it! I was hoping to be the first one here!" He said in mock anger as he walked next to Skye.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:01 am
On his way to the circus, Eric decided to stop at the gas station. He watched as the numbers climbed on the machine that he stood next to, remembering that he had wanted to fill up the tank last night but never had. The numbers continued to climb and he located his wallet quickly for when he would have to pay.
He was still feeling a little bit sore for some reason, but at least he was feeling better than he had been this morning when he woke up. He took out the gas pump, closed the gas tank, and went to go pay.
Hopefully, he wouldn't get drunk again tonight- tomorrow was another workday for him.
A few more minutes passed before Eric paid and left the gas station, because there were several people in line ahead of him and the cashier was strangely chatty. But soon he was on the road again and on his way to the circus, hoping he wouldn't be too late. The car clock was reading 3:20 now.

After parking, locking his car, and finding the entrance, he found his friends. Hey guys, he said to them with a smile. How are you?

✄ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You again?
Eden didn't stop walking even when she heard Maverick's voice, trying to pretend she hadn't heard him at all over the noise of the road. She really didn't want to talk to him right now, or anybody really. If she couldn't even reply to Josh's increasingly panicky messages, then why should she talk to anybody else?
But barely a few seconds passed before he was standing right in front of her, and she glared at him. Only for a second, though, because then with an arrogant flip of her hair she walked around him and continued on her way without saying a word to him. It would still be a little while before she reached the nightclub, and she didn't need to be distracted. Why did she need to talk to the guy who had stuffed snow down her shirt twice, anyway? Besides, keeping her pace helped her feel at least a tiny bit warmer even despite what she was wearing. Or, rather, the lack of clothes she was wearing.
She wished Josh were here.

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:55 am
"You snooze, you lose." Skye said with a chuckle when she saw Paul. She lived the closest to the circus anyways so it made sense that she would be first, assuming they all left around the same time. When she saw Eric she smiled back and waved at him. "Doing pretty well, what about you? Feeling better after this morning?" she asked him. He didn't seem to be that great when they all woke up earlier today so she had to see how he was doing.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:01 pm
When Axel and finally arrived at the circus grounds they saw that two of the other people from last night were there. Axel hide his face away and urge his father to just follow him past them. "What's the matter?" He asked. "Was the girl that guy was with someone you had your eye on?" This little jab at Axel private life. "Shut up dad. She's no one." The two continued on, drifting from spot to spot until they entered a tent where Axel recognized a certain someone. "Shayna!" The boy called as he came behind the girl and hugged her. "I found ya!"

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:23 pm
Shayna had been about to ask about the necklace when a familiar voice called her name and hugged her from behind. She almost dropped the S and glared slightly when he let go. But only slightly before she threw her arms around him to give him a hug. "Yeah, you found me alright!" She said chuckling. She let go after a moment and turned back to ask about the necklace. The woman said it was ten dollars and Shayna set it back down. She would get it later. "So Eden and Brandon are out for this trip. I haven't heard from Elda. OH.... Uh sorry about the appearance..." She said quietly looking down at her now ruined dress. She smiled though, now it looked more her style. She was still working on getting the massive curls out of her hair. "So which tent first?"

((Here is a pic of how the dress looked originally here And now it is ripped about halfway up her legs and the sleeves are missing. Just to give a better understanding of what she was wearing.))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:59 pm
Maverick was slightly confused when she didn't just deck him, though ignoring him was probably the next reaction he would have guessed with a sigh, he merely called after her and said "I just wanted to say sorry for the other night. I was out of line.." He decided walking after her was probably a bad idea as she might cause a bigger scene than either of them really wanted. So he waited a few for a reaction as he slowly turned back around to head to the circus.  

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:40 pm
Paul chose to ignore Skye's reaction and instead smiled at Eric. "Hey! It's good to see you buddy! I'm doing pretty darn good. How about you? You certainly look a lot better." He said, referring to how Eric seemed to have been doing this morning.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:40 pm
Terrence finished drilling and inserted the filling into the tooth without too much noise from the patient. He showed the audience how to properly fit the filling and shape it. He then showed how to remove the packing and everything from the patient's mouth and removed the dental bib, but not before the dental students watching saw the projection of the results of Terrence's work. Once the patient was out, Terrence took off his safety goggles with the magnifying specs on them, then shook the patient's hand for letting himself get his tooth drilled and filled in front of an audience. The last thing for Terrence to do was to show how to properly dismantle and clean the dental instruments.

Once he was finally out, the dental student changed back into his regular clothes. He then decided wearing the same thing out twice wasn't right, plus now he could smell some of the sweat coming from his shirt. After a quickie shower, Terrence put on a pair of black dress pants, followed by a rusty coloured dress shirt and dark red necktie. Terrence made sure he had everything before quickly pulling on his jacket and running out just in time to catch the bus heading in the direction of the circus. Once on board, Terrence began texting Paul. 'On the bus now. Is anyone else with you?' He then sent the message.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:12 pm
It was a wonder how Axel managed to find Shayna. It all had to be pure luck, especially with how she was dressed. Despite the ripped and ruined parts of her dress, Axel was able to imagine what she used to look like. "Dude!" Axel exclaimed. "What you wearing? It looked like it cost a fortune." Then Axel's father chimed in. "If I had to guess, it was an old victorian styled dressed gothic influence." Axel turned around and looked at his father. The boy was actually surprised by the man's astute assumption. He had also almost forgotten that he was there. "How'd ya figure that dad?" Axel asked curiously. "Just a guess. I'm Brock by the way." Axel's father said reaching out his hand for Shayna. "Brock Samson."

(I'm not sure how to get the text coding correct, bu the darkgreen is suppose to be Axel's dad.)

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games