Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Shh Don't Tell...(Open/ ALWAYS ACCEPTING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Money?
  Money!
View Results

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:29 pm
Vincent went to his locker and then went to his geometry class with just a pencil and a sheet of looseleaf. He figured if he decided to skip class, then he wouldn't have to go back for anything.

He got there and took a seat at a desk close to the door. It made escape easier.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:40 pm
▐░ Seri Hatsumoto ░▌

User Image

Seri made it the physic class, rather late, but she had a nurse's slip to excuse her tardiness. Afterall, Luna knew the reasons, but she still managed to go to the nurse's office. Taking her seat by the window, after handing in her slip. When the teacher asked if anyone if they had a question. Seri looked around and saw no one raise their hands. So she took it upon herself to ask a question. "Do you believe Einstein was a genius, or do you believe he just understand the laws of physic to come up with the equation E=Mc^2? Personally I think he just knew laws, and where the other's scientist fault's rested. " Seri put her hand down, and looked at Luna. She wanted to understand this girl, and if possible help her, just as she helped her earlier. Seri may have been into music more than other subject, but she did have this little thing for science. Plus she was curious if this class would have the discuss of the laws of relativity.

▐░ ℱ◎ґ тнℯ ł◎√ℯ ☺ḟ ღü﹩ḯḉ ░▌

Serphrim

Serphrim

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:03 am
♣│ Liam Michael Summerton │♣

User Image
After returning back to the classroom, with his bottle water, that he just purchased. Liam began to listen to the teacher, but the monotonous was putting Liam to sleep. He yawned several times, before he lost the battle and went to sleep. History was a boor to him. In his dream he dreamed he was on a race track, with his bike finally finished. He could feel the the grips in his palms, the throttle under his feet, the humming of the motor, and the wind, as it rushed past him. The sheer adrenaline he received was what gave him the excitement. As of now he was holding second place, with one lap to go. He wasn't far behind the leader, yet he also wasn't using his full speed. He was waiting for that last turn before punching the line. When he finally reached the turn, he past the leader and held the lead to the checker flag. The flag soon changed to a white flag, and around him was cannons and people in red coats. Jumping for sleep, he looked around. The teacher was still talking about the revolution war.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:49 pm
"Hmm... I've read his theory. What Einstein was attempting to complete is the universal theory. A theory that ties in all sciences together. Physics, chemistry, biology... there are obvious connections between them but not the central link. In his attempts, he did discover relativity, or E=Mc^2, in which all things in time are put relative to light because it's the electron pulses that create light. And because electron pulses are beyond light, they are beyond time and can therefore be in millions of places at once. But Einstein actually never achieved his goal. Many believe that this is because of the new discovery of the "god particle". Though the god particle does prove the big bang theory to be true, the theory of the universal loop is preposterous conjecture. I've already done the math and there's too much chaos they leave out. The real answer is in the phenomena known as energy. Regardless, I suppose to answer your question, the answer is both. Slightly more to the mathematical side because this is physics and it deals more with mathematics then theory. Does that make sense?"  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:47 pm
((Where'd everybody go?))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:53 pm
((No freaking clue. >.< ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Serphrim

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:12 pm
((Sorry about me. My work schedule is chaotic right now.))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:38 pm
((Fair enough... *waits*))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:38 pm
[ Sorry sorry sorry. I just went through some sad personal issues. I'm back with my trouble couple though. What's happening now though? ]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:44 pm
((Cat! *glomps* It's all cool. Umm... from what I understand, it's the next day and everyone just got to school. Seri was abused the night before and Vincent didn't know how to react to it. Luna, my character, just met Seri and offered her a place to stay so she could get out of her house but Seri turned it down. Ethan arrived late, not caring about anything and Victor arived too. Eliza and Liam are running late though. Then Luna introduces herself as a new teacher despite her being the same age as everyone else. That's about it.))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:12 am
[ Thanks. I think I left off with Lenny is class though and Ren at school. I'll post when I come up with something or just wait it out. cat_razz ]  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:21 am
((Ok. *waits* ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Serphrim

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:50 am
{Liam not late, he was in class asleep}  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:54 am
▐░ Seri Hatsumoto ░▌

User Image

Seri nodded her head, when the student the teacher answered her question. Seri also wander what everyone else would ask the teacher. But mostly I think everyone question would be if she would be assigning alot of homework. Seri pretended to cough in her mask, to make her appearance look like she was actually sick. Afterall, she didn't want to answer any more questions about what happened. She was also surprise she hasn't seen Ethan at all today. 'I think the question everyone is wandering is if your gonna assign alot of homework."

▐░ ℱ◎ґ тнℯ ł◎√ℯ ☺ḟ ღü﹩ḯḉ ░▌

Serphrim

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:09 pm
"Homework?" Luna asked, turning to look at the teacher.

"That will be up to me." The teacher replied. "She won't be teaching all the time. Just a few times, and she will help tutor if you have problems understanding the material."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff