Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Valkyrie (Open/Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good or Evil
  Good
  Evil
  GOLDZ!!
View Results

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:41 pm
Doubling over Fredrika tried to catch her breath, she was healthy for her age but It was large city and jogging even half way around it was tiring. Especially when the person in question didn't want to be found.

Waving her hand in a non-committal gesture the mechanic fished through her bag for her cantina, greedily drinking down water.

Sweat trickled down her forehead and she couldn't help but grin slamming the stopped back into the bottle before swiping a glove clad hand over the back of her neck, so much for staying clean today. "It's fine, I doubt that skinny twerp of a traveler would be able to keep up with her..." It was more she hoped that he had done the right thing and left Fiona alone, he was skilled in sorcery so she couldn't truly say he was stuck at the in.

"Names Gauge....nice to meet you....dwarf" Clapping her hands over her mouth Fredrika looked down at Alistyre, she had meant to say something else but it was so uncommon to see dwarfs these days it slipped out.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:14 pm
lil_lollypop1

Domoarigato12
Alistyre is sitting on the back of a warg, which is currently beside Fredrika.

Alistyre chuckled and said "I guess mine kind is a rarity in the city. So, need a lift?" As he held his hand out to the mechanic. "This is a Gundabad warg. At least that is what I have been told by the warg trader."  

Victor Markov

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:22 pm
A crystal ball was displaying what Fiona was doing. However, the Dark Lord wasn't watching it. He was asleep. He would wake soon, but for now the crystal ball project the image into his mind so that he could watch as he slept. "Hmm...what are you up to...now...little girl..." he mumbled as he slept.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:36 pm
"Help me how?" She asked skeptically.

"Hmm... it depends. What is it that you want to accomplish?" He asked.

"I just want to survive and be happy. That's all..." She replied.

"Then you can come and live with me." He smiled, taking her hand.

"I don't think I should do that." She quickly replied.

"You don't want revenge for your fallen comrades, do you?" He asked.

"Why? We attacked him." She replied. "Yes, what happens pains me, but..."

"Ahh, quite right. It's a foolish endeavor anyway. The Lord of Darkness may be weak, but he can't be killed. Neither can the Lord of Light. They would simply spring forth from the same void they were thrust into." Max replied. "Theoretically anyway. I'm a little... skeptical of that theory. But Odin is fighting a pointless war without the Lord of Light. But I don't suppose that helps you much does it?"

"No. Not really." She replied, wanting him to go away. He rubbed the bottom of his chin.

"What an interesting prospect. I think... I have some work to do now, my beloved Fiona. I thank you for the inspiration." He smiled.

"Pardon?" She asked confused.

"Fiona... the sun birth mark on your back is the source of your power, isn't it. You're not really a god are you?"

"Wha- of course I am? And how do you know about my birth mark!?" She snapped, backing away from him.

"Is that why you're covered in magic chains. Most of your power is being sucked out of you using magic and you didn't even realize it. The name Fiona is so fitting. It means white. After all, you are the Lord of Light." He smiled.

"You're mad!" She yelled when she was suddenly encased with concentrated black magic, forming a crystal around her. She gasped for breath as she fell into an ageless sleep within the crystal.

"Now all that's left is to break those spells on you and harness your power for my own. Capturing the Lord of Darkness will be quite a bit harder, but with such power, it should make things a lot easier." He said, rubbing his face against the crystal lovingly. "To hold both the Lord of Light and Lord of Darkness in the palm of my hand. Oh, the possibilities are endless." He laughed as he used magic on the crystal to shrink it. He kissed it before putting it in his bag and walking off.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:03 pm
The Lord of Darkness snapped awake after hearing Max's words. "So, this explains quite a bit. However, seems there's a little insect after me. He has interesting powers. It's too bad I'll have to destroy him" Berith said to himself. He quickly hopped out of bed and changed out of his sleeping clothes to his usual attire.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:25 pm
The sun had set as Berith woke up, and his servants came to him. "You're up very early master." One began after Berith was already dressed.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Paradise451

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:43 pm
Wylla marched across the hot sand of the desert. "Dang... Why is it so hot? Oh right! I know. It a freakin desert... There's sand for MILES!" She yelled the final word. "Pssh... Not like anybody would hear me. I guess I'll just keep going this way, I don't get why I had to have the task of heading out into... Into? Where am I going exactly in this giant box of kitty litter?" She sighed, and kept trudging, then noticed that a sandstorm has brewed up not just 100 yards in front of her. Her eyes grew wide a second, then she grabbed her armor and closed it off from outside by pulling a membrane over the openning in her chest. Then she lowered a veil down and covered the rest of her face and the back of her head. "Sand storms... Easy thing to do." She pulled out her large shield and held it in front of her as she marched into the storm, but as soon as she hit it, it vanished as if it never existed. "Huh? Weird?" She lowered her shield and looked up. Whew as staring at buildings larger than the Caste Rochester and Ortel both! "In Morrighan's name, where am I?" She said to no one in particular. She looked down and noticed a gate, "Well... One way to find out." She shrugged and started her way down the hill she was on towards the gate.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:44 pm
"Yes, I was watching that Valkyrie girl through my crystal while sleeping. I found some interesting information, but also some troubling ones as well" Berith replied.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Paradise451

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:19 am
Wylla passed through the gates and looked around, first thing to catch her eye was a small man on a large creature talking to a girl who was standing. I've never seen this many people, or whatever that thing is. she thought and kept walking I'd better find an Inn or Tavern, it'd give me a place to start. She headed down the street and then took a turn into an alleyway.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here." A voice said, it was a man holding a sword on her. "... You're kidding me, right?" Wylla said with a disappointed tone. "You know what my armor is made out of? Same with my Sword, Hammer, and both-" The man lunged at her, she quickly intercepted the sword with her shield deflecting it away with a bright green flash of light. She grabbed the man by the collar of his shirt and picked him up with one hand. "Even if you had managed to hit me... That would've done nothing." She lifted him up and over herself and sent him flying out of the alleyway and clear across the street. Where the man hit the building on the far side with a loud SMACK!

Wylla dusted off her hands and walked out of the alley and continued down the street as if nothing happened.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:01 pm
((hi guys, won't be able to reply till tomorrow morning, internet down, using phone ))  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:19 pm
Max teleported again, appearing beside Fredrika. "Ah, there you are. I was looking all over for you." He sighed. "Look, I'm sorry about my behavior. She's probably gone for good, and I doubt that even I could catch up with her with my magic." He sighed. "Well... in any case... we still both need to head towards the capital city, am I wrong? It would be bad if your friend got angry and started causing more problems." Max told Fredrika.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:32 pm
Fredrika looked at the Warg then back at the Dwarf before laughing and shaking her head "I think it would honestly be safe to chew my own arms off, besides I'm not really going anywhere" Now that she thought about it Fiona was a Valkyrie and Dark Sorcerer or not she doubted very much that Max was in any physical condition to go after her, the man was a skinny twig!

Turning she looked up and down the street, this town seemed nice enough when creepy travellers weren't forcing her to help look after naked battle goddesses or dragons weren't lurking up mountains "Maybe I'll set up a shop here…it seems like a nice enough place…"

Tapping a finger thoughtfully on her chin the mechanic turned back to ask Alistyre his opinion only to find Max now standing next to her, jumping back she hissed like a scolded cat "Didn't your mother ever teach you not to creep!" It would be a lie to say she didn't feel relief for Fiona, it must of been hard to deal with a sudden declaration of love like that.

Despite her trepidation Fredrika agreed to follow Max to the capital, it would be interesting to find out just how a black sorcerer came to know the king of the dragons. "Don't call him my friend, it's not like I can control the moody jerk"

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:42 pm
"My mother died giving birth to me... and my father didn't live much longer after." He replied dryly. "Either way, if your main goal is to set up a shop, the capital city is a much better place. The magician's academy that I graduated from, located at the capital. Think about it... a bunch of rich kids willing to pay quite a bit for anything hand crafted, an abundance of those rare metals that your wanted to research, and scrolls of advance fire techniques... They are all there. They would probably welcome you and your research with open arms. Just don't ever mention my name there. I've become... a bit taboo after donating so much research to them." He told her. "Not to mention that you can likely meet up with you-know-who."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:47 pm
Wylla looked back over her shoulder, the short man and the... Thing. She didn't know what to call it, and the woman were looking in a window. Why did nobody pay any attention to a man flying through the air? Wylla wondered. She turned around and another one was there with the others. Where the heck did he come from? Oh well. Might as well head over to them, atleast they look like some people with common sense. She walked down the way, and was almost to them when she tripped and fell face first in the dirt. "Oof!"  

Paradise451

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:14 pm
It would make sense, as the capital and living centre of Titania there would be a lot more trade. It meant more competition but Fredrika was confident enough in her own skill's to at least try. "How can they hate you for to much research" She laughed, clapping Max cheerfully on the shoulder "You don't seem all that bad to me….a little creepy yes but not all bad" though that opinion died rapidly. "Why are you so determined about that? He let me go and I went! end of story…"

The smile on her face curdled as Max once again pulled Wagner in to the conversation. there should have been a medal or at least an honourable mention for the will power the white haired mechanic was using to stop herself from physically hitting him.

"I don't want to meet up with-" Fredika's rant was cut short by a dull 'thud' and muffled 'oof', several of the swearwords drowned out by the poor woman currently making friends with the floor.

With a scowl in Max's direction promising that he hadn't heard the last of her colourful vocabulary on the dragon matter she looked over at the steadily moving lump "Hay…are you alright?"

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games