Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Surface
sandman bases and farms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luminaxxx

Dangerous Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:43 pm
User Image

*̣̣̣̥▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬( Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ )▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬*̣̣̣̥

✽┏┫【𝕷-𝖚-𝖒-𝖎-𝖓-𝖆】┣┓✽

The Grim Reaper

Powers: Controlling my own blood. Mood: uneasy. I am with: Oris / hope My fav thing to do: Singing
My music: Rise and fall

Thing was getting bad, Lumina was getting more dizzy but thats not the bad thing it was the woman that was comeing over " no... stay back... i might hurt you " Lumina called out knowing that if one drop of her blood would go onto the woman, it might burn all of her arm or leg off or anything. Maybe even kill her.
Lumina looked at the woman for a secend before looking back at the demon, it jumped back screaming before he went right the other woman. " no. " Lumina jumped up into the air before fallen down at the demon going to the woman, the demon know Lumina would do something like this and turned, readying its right claw to go into Lumina but as lumina throwed her blood out from her blade burning everything that it touched burned the demons hand, when Lumina landed she kicked the demon down to the ground as it screaming in pain, her blade dripping down by her side and the blood sizzling on the ground but she could not move anymore, she used too much of her blood and everything was spinning thats went the demon went in, not going to use its teeth onto Lumina.

{OCC}:

Everheart25

Devossy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:07 pm
Hope just gave the girl a look not sure what was going on but the smell of blood was strong here and so was the small of something burning. She watched a bit more before she sent her hell hound to tackle the demon down and deal with him it was not hard since Lucifer was the size of a horse. The hell hound happy went at the demon wanting to tear in to skin. "Hey no yelling at the help" Hope said getting to Lumina, "lets get you out of here." Putting her sword away she went to help keep the girl on her two feet and walk her to the med tent.

Knight Kurogen

Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Bearded Cosplayer

Everheart25

Luminaxxx

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Everheart25

Tipsy Explorer

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:01 am
Oris looked towards Lumina as she left, she didn't need to tell him, but why did she he wondered. As he looked back towards the patient who seemed to be very wild. " Young Man please calm down, you are in need of much more then mending." Said the small boy who looked no older then 9, " Now since your in such rush allow me to heal you with a spell it won't take anymore then a couple of seconds will that suffice?"

Soon his attention was caught by a scream, and Hope rushing to help who ever it was, He knew it was the way Lumina, but he had to stay with his patient.

Luminaxxx

Devossy

Bearded Cosplayer

Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:09 am
User Image

✽┏┫【𝕷-𝖚-𝖒-𝖎-𝖓-𝖆】┣┓✽

The Grim Reaper

Powers: Controlling my own blood. Mood: sad. I am with: Oris / hope My fav thing to do: Singing

" thank you... for your assistants but please don't touch me, my blood is acid and i do not wish to get you hurt because of it. " Even if Lumina still felt dizzy it could manage to walk for a bit longer but before she walked her blood blade went back into her body, into her right hand and bandage her right hand before she limping to where hope is and then making herself to the med tent.
Lumina could see Oris working and this man yelling still but still Lumina just sat on the bed and took off her hoody jumper, seeing all the scars that was on her body already from her friend did to her, well not her friend a demon that took over her body did the scars and its always been a reminder. Even if Hope was here to help, lumina didn't wish for her to touch her as she was covered with her own blood and one little touch would really do alot of damage to a person. Lumina started cleaning the blood off herself and you just hear the sizzling of the burning that her blood was doing to the cloth.

{OCC}:

Everheart25

Devossy

Luminaxxx

Dangerous Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100

Catrl Knight

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:13 am
Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Bearded Cosplayer

Devossy

User Image

Between the fight of his companions and the demon, Aerin wasn't focused on his survival or that of the others. There were only two things that had his attention, the way the demon fought and quickening the healing of his body. If Aerin could feed he would heal much faster but there were no animals or unlucky travelers anywhere nearby. But before he could object or do much of anything at all, he was once again in another tent being told to stay like good little kitty. "If I could just get back my full strength..." he said noticing that the demon used what he could best describe was a summoned creature. Though the analogy which was probably wrong as a physical attacker and shield while he attacked with long range... magic maybe?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:22 am
Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

Knight Kurogen

Devossy

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nathan hit the bed again and winced. "Fine! But my friends are out there getting their hands dirty and I would rather not see anything happen to them, so make this quick!" He said lying his head back down.  

Bearded Senpai

Divorced Divorcee

11,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Luminaxxx

Dangerous Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:33 am
User Image

✽┏┫【𝕷-𝖚-𝖒-𝖎-𝖓-𝖆】┣┓✽

The Grim Reaper

Powers: Controlling my own blood. Mood: sad. I am with: Oris / hope My fav thing to do: Singing

Once she used the cloth and more bandage to the deep cuts she got from the demon had done to her, she didn't anyone help her as if any blood she missed would burn anyone. So she done everything herself and when she was done she put her jumper back on, putting her hood up and clean her glasses.
Now she slowly came off the bed she was sitting on and went up to Oris and smiled a little " thank you...i guess having a small smile back was better than having no smile but i cant stay here... more demons would come from hearing that screams. I guess demons love to try killing the grim reaper. " Lumina said smiling a bit before pulling up a Skull bandanaover her lips and nose. " and don't worry about me, i make sure to get some sleep and eat something before i go. Vampire doctor " Lumina poked his forehead one last time before moveing herself out of the med tent, she wanted to stay because in a way Oris was her first friend she had in a long time and he started to make her happy but knowing the scream from the demon it was making would make more demon come to this camp.

Lumina had a long sleep and ate to get her health back up and not long she was looking at the camp and smiled under her mask bandana " thank you.... for bringing me my smile " She whispered before leaving, making her long walk, not knowing were her feet would take her but knowing the camp would be safe from the demons, she would be happy.

(exit to The lab )
{OCC}: yes a human going to go there muahaha. I know humans should not go there but because her blood acid she safe. Right? xD

Everheart25

Devossy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:56 am
Oris shook his head he didn't like being rushed at all, but the man was practically about to attack the girl that was trying to help him, at least that's what it seemed like. Eventually he chanted a few ancient's words, and as he said the Man was healed in a few seconds. " There you go young man now go fight your war like all of the rest of the numbskulls." He said as he left the tent, and was immediately approached Lumina who said a few words, and left. He just shook his head why did she insist on being alone it wasn't like they never had to face demons themselves.

Luminaxxx

Devossy

Bearded Cosplayer

Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

Everheart25

Tipsy Explorer

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tipsy 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:19 am
Hope let The Lumina do her own thing as she went to Aerin and sat beside him looking him over. "How are you doing?" she asked as she could hear people out side yelling at her hounds to get out of the way. She jsut smiled knowing they would go play and hunt in the woods once they thought the bases where safe. She felt bad that Aerin could not help much in this fight and she knew it was her felt for that. "I am sorry" she said kissing him.

After Nathan was healed by Oris, Sky let him go and nodded thanks to Oris. "There human now you are free to go do some thing stupid" she said going to find some clothes since she was still in her under wear. One of the nurses where kind and gave her some of there outfits they where to work to dress her for now. Not he idea of clothing but it worked.

Knight Kurogen

Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Bearded Cosplayer

Everheart25

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:41 pm
Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

Knight Kurogen

Devossy

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nathan sat up in his bed after being patched up and let out a sigh. "Why do I have to be such a d**k to everyone?" He said while sitting there before deciding to look for Hope to see how she was doing.  

Bearded Senpai

Divorced Divorcee

11,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Catrl Knight

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:06 pm
Devossy

Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Bearded Cosplayer

Everheart25

User Image

"I'm alright,I'm getting closer to being ready to fight with each passing second" Aerin said before kissing his woman back. "Its ok beautiful, maybe as a team we can get through this."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:08 pm
"thats good and sorry I did not mean to hurt you so bad that you could not help fight" Hope said with a light smile. She really did feel bad about hurting him in there spar match. This is why she did not spar often with people. "lets get you some food Aerin" she said as she waved at a nurse before she noticed Nathan walking around. She waved to him to get his attetion.

Knight Kurogen

Auto Vampire Kitten

Bearded Cosplayer

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Catrl Knight

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:22 pm
Devossy

Auto Vampire Kitten

Bearded Cosplayer

User Image

"Well...I guess I could be in a lot worse of a position then what I already am," Aerin said before letting Hope have a nurse bring over some food for him. He wasn't actually hungry but he didn't want to worry hope either so when It was sat down In front of him he'd swallow it down.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:35 pm
User Image

"Don't say that I put some man under my house intercase care for I was careless when training them" Hope said as she watched every one move around. They had more wounded and need to do more repairs and that meant a long report to her grandfather. He watched as Sky came back to her as the family were sat on a cot across from them and the nurse brought them food. "its good to see people healing up for we are going to need all the help to get back at the re for this" she said

Knight Kurogen

Auto Vampire Kitten

Bearded Cosplayer

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Catrl Knight

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:42 pm
Devossy

Auto Vampire Kitten

Bearded Cosplayer

User Image

"Not entirely true, It depends on the potential a person has to become a great fighter. While how well they are trained Is Important If they weren't meant to be a soldier, then they become a liability," Aerin said before sliding down resting his head on her chest. "So your grandfather, whats he like?"

Surface

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff