Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
т α ι v α s : O P E N ( still accepting a few spots) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:40 am
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Having been awake for some time now, Joe, ever the elitist on many things was working on paperwork and maps on the desk in his room. Maps of all manner lay across his desk detailing each of the places the Galatea had been during it's travels with him on board. The maps unlike many that were made showed every intimate detail of the terrains, they were by the fact made by him so as such with his ability they would easily be made correctly. "These moutains" he muttered to himself as his pin etched it's way across the paper infront of him. He was rather lost in thought going over the course of events in the past days and what would likely be the events in the coming.

A knock on his door brought him from the depth of thought as the voice of a crewman asked for permission to enter. "Enter Evan" Joe called as the man walked in. He was a thin one his body meant more for being able to scale the masts and quickly maneuver about the ship. "Sir, you told me to notify you when the girl had been moving about the ship without the captain" he said his hand gripping the door frame of Joe's room. Well she has been looking around the ship a bit this morning and the captain's no where to be found in the a.m." he informed Joe who simply nodded and sent him back out. "Thank you for the update Evan. Keep an eye on her. While the captain seems to think she poses no threat. Anyone not of the crew that is on this ship can pose a threat to it" Joe said with a small sneer as Evan left with a bow closing the door behind him.

Returning to his work for a moment Joesph made a small notation of Amoretta's movements on the ship in his open log book next to him. The book held everything from crews names, families, illnesses, to repairs done to the ship, to even intimate details he had been able to gleam from members of the ship. All information about everything upon the ship was held in that book and now, Amoretta had her on place. Flipping to the main page that involved her, Joesph scribbled down a few more notes on the girl. The main page that held her name was a detailed description of her like any member of the crew had to them. "She will be a troublemaker, if only the captain would see it" he muttered with a small sigh closing the book and hiding it in his desk drawers.

The ruffle of papers signified Joe cleaning up before departing as a few moments later he opened and closed the door to his quarters. The day was late and that the captain hadn't yet made a showing likely meant she was still snoozing. A small sigh escaped his lips as Joe light up another cigarette and headed towards the captains quarters. That a crew member hadn't attempted to woken her likely meant she had told them to let her sleep. A luxury her first mate would not be giving her her as he arrived at her door. A loud couple of knocks echoed thru her room as Joe's voice came thru. "Captain, The morning is burning away while you insist to hide yourself within your room and count sheep" Joe called banging on her door a few more times.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:39 am
Jake smiled as he stepped back onto the deck. He always enjoyed being out on top, where he can feel the wind whip across his face. There were few other places he would rather be at any given point in time. He scanned the ship, looking for either someone who could give a decent update on how the ship is doing or some damaged areas that he might not have already seen, he noticed a familiar, red headed lady. She seemed to be the princess that Eureka went through so much trouble to get.

He smiled as he walked towards her. "Are you enjoying the view?" he asked as he positioned himself so that he would be standing next to her. He noticed that she seemed to be staring rather intently at the sails, but decided to give her the benifit of the doubt for now. If the captain trusted the princess to walk around, so did he. Besides, he was pretty sure that Joseph was keeping tabs on the princess right this second.  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:53 am
User ImageUser Image

Amoretta twitched at the sound of a voice beside her. It had been a sharp movement, an instinctual preparation to fight that she suppressed and tried to make look like a jump, or a flinch. She had been too intently looking at the structure of the masts to notice the man from before, Jake, coming up beside her!

She turned to look at him, tucking her arms into to her sides and keeping her legs closer together. It was a stance she was familiar with on many others, though it was the first time taking it on herself. It was a posture of fear and confusion-- which she was normally used to seeing on others, not taking on herself. She didn't like it very much.

Yes... She said in a manner she hoped was timid. I've never been on an Airship before... I'm not quite sure what to do.

LOCATION : The Galatea xxx COMPANY : Jake xxx HEALTH : 90%xxx OOC : ...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:01 pm
"Calm down. Ain't nothing going to happen to you princess." Jake said, seeing the scared stance she took. He figured she was most likely just intimidated because she was surrounded by the pirates that kidnapped her.

"As for what to do...you're on a pirate ship Matey. Not only that but you've been given permission to just...roam around. I say go and enjoy the sights. Ain't nothing cooler than being in the skies and watching the ground pass by beneath you. Or, if you're the kind of person that just absolutely needs something to do, just ask around. I'm sure they can find something for you to do. He said as he looked around the deck. He wasn't sure what skills she had but, worst case scenario, one of the guys could have her clean up a bit or something. "By the way, I don't believe I've ever caught your name."  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:12 pm
User ImageUser Image

O-oh, okay. The sights a-are pretty. She said timidly again. She looked around. Um... She found her toes wiggling again, and she rubbed the back of her left leg with her right foot. D-Do you know where I could find some boots? She asked politely. A good sturdy, comfy pair... Uh... P-preferably steel toe, so I don't have to worry about things falling on my toes around the ship? I imagine that happens a lot...

He seemed nice enough, she noted as she stammered her request. He was the one who refereed to her and her sister as a package; as well as called her useless by herself. Amoretta had to fight to remain calm, she had to fight the urge to just straight out kick him til he was a bruised and bleeding lump of meat. She started to tremble as she forced herself to remain calm in the presence of this man who thought of her by herself as worthless, though it looked like she was trembling with fear considering her stance.

M-My name is Amoretta. I don't mind being called Aimes, Retta, or May tho... She stammered in response to him asking her name. Y-Yours?

LOCATION : The Galatea xxx COMPANY : Jake xxx HEALTH : 90%xxx OOC :

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:07 pm
Boots? Boots, where would he be able to find some boots? maybe a crew member had some spares, or maybe they had some lying around in a supply room somewhere. "What size boots do you wear? I might be able to find something for you to wear. I'm not sure how comfortable they'll be though." He said, thinking about how worn the spare boots may or may not be.

Amorette, that's a nice name. She also still seemed to be rather scared. He guessed that it would be a natural reaction. She did just go through a pretty harsh experience. "Well, it's nice to formally meet you Amorette. My name is Jake, but my friends call me Jake." He said, hoping to make her feel more comfortable aboard the ship.  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:41 pm
User ImageUser Image

I-I wear a size nine. She said. I-It's nice to meet you, Jake. She gave a forced smile. She shifted her weight slightly and rubbed her arm. I'll be h-happy with whatever you bring me. I r-really dislike being barefoot. U-uh, what d-do you do on this ship, a-anyway? She asked, still trembling. She was hoping to sound like she was making small talk.

LOCATION : The Galatea xxx COMPANY : Jake xxx HEALTH : 90%xxx OOC : La te da te da~

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:08 pm
"A size nine huh? You know what, I think I saw some boots that looked like they might be around that size in one of the supply rooms a deck below us. They're a bit worn down, but if you want I can take you there so you can try them out." Jake said, with an unsure smile. Sure she said she didn't like being barefoot, but he wasn't sure that having some worn down boots would be much of an improvement.

Jake considered not answering her question about what his job was, or just being extremely vague about it. He wasn't sure what her intentions were quite yet after all. But then he remembered that she was there when he was discussing parts and repairs with the captain, so chances were she already knew and was just trying to make small talk. "Well, as I'm sure you already guessed from last night, I'm the mechanic upon this wonderous ship. I'm the guy that makes sure she keeps running smoothly. Whether that be by doing some regular maintenance, or by repairing damages incurred during one of our ventures. It's a pretty exciting job if I do say so myself."  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:42 pm
User ImageUser Image

I-I'd like to try them on, please. She said politely. She remembered something-- her sister always liked worn in leather boots. Something about the worn out soles allowing her being able to feel the ground beneath her feet. Amoretta had always wondered why. But the boots had to be carefully broken in, she remembered. She wondered if the worn out boots Jake were thinking about fit that criteria.

She noticed him pause, as if thinking about her question. She hadn't expected to get anything easy from anyone, and she was beginning to doubt that he'd answer when he finally did. Yes! Her suspicion had been confirmed. He was the mechanic! Her smile got a tad bit more genuine, though less from his friendliness and more from her being right.

I-Is it a hard job? She asked. I can't imagine-- it must be so greasy. H-How do you keep clean? She asked. Yes... she thought to herself. Play the innocent, harmless little princess. This is harder then I thought it would be...

LOCATION : The Galatea xxx COMPANY : Jake xxx HEALTH : 90%xxx OOC : La te da te da~

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:34 pm
"Well, fine, I'll take your word for it now. I will not say anything. I expect you to keep your word" Erik said to Ebony.

Just a moment later, Victor came around the corner to visit Hector. He stopped when he spotted Erik and Ebony talking. "Getting acquainted with our allies?" he asked Ebony.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marcus went outside while eating an apple and humming as he munched. He saw Amoretta and Jake talking and decided to join in as well. "Hey, guys. Getting ready for our next big adventure?!" he asked as he strolled over. He had an apple in his hand, so he didn't want to play 'guess who or die' at the moment.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:51 pm
Ebony noticed Victor come around the corner. "You could say that Sir." Ebony replied before stepping aside to allow his captain to pass. He wasn't lying, but neither was he telling the truth. It was an answer that was plausibe and impossible at the same time. He just hoped Victor didn't question further.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:55 pm
Victor wondered what he meant by that, but there was no time for small matters. "Well, good" was his simple answer and then he knocked on Hector's door. "Captain Thunderbird, this is Captain Redstone reporting. I wish to discuss our plan of action for today" he stated.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:45 pm
"I swear!" Hector yelled, getting up and grabbing her sword. "If you want to keep harassing me, next time, I'm going to-" She forced the door looking positively livid, as if she were going to kill someone. "Oh..." She muttered when she saw Victor. "There was supposed to be a message for you." She said, looking completely exhausted, as if she would fall over at any moment.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:33 pm
"Oh, my sincerest apologies" Erik said, pulling out an envelope and presenting it to Victor. "I was going to find you when I spotted this man wandering around" and gestured to Ebony. "He seemed to be bothering the Captain."

"I see" Victor said as he took the envelope. He then looked at Ebony with narrowed eyes.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:44 pm
"Well then, excuse m..." She began to reply, turning to close the door as she instead collapsed onto the ground. She was beyond exhausted, trying to filter out the noise of their brains but unable to do so. She then began to develop a cold sweat.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff