Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Master... GET TO WORK! (spartan x lollypop) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:21 am
"Lunch is over already? That felt like it went by too fast." Darius said with a frown, looking over at Jackie. "Do you think you'll be over to come over today? I'm sure Maria wouldn't mind and we'd be working on our project mostly anyway." He asked again just to make sure.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:33 am
"Yeah. Of course! Still, I'll probably need to stop by my place and get a change of clothes. It wouldn't be good if I were walking around your house in my underwear." She laughed.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:39 am
Darius blushed when she said that, the thought of her in only her underwear too hot to imagine. "Y-yea right! Of course!" He said, laughing with her as he continued to blush.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:45 am
Jackie blushed slightly when she realized how flustered Darius was getting by her words. "Umm... We'll I'm heading back to class now. You probably should too." She stated. "See ya after school."

Maria didn't eat lunch and went to her next class, her clothes damp, and most of the stains gone. She went to her class and sat down with a sigh, feeling a bit hungry but pushing the thought aside. She would get food when she got home.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:51 am
"R-right, yea... I'll see you after school too." He said as she walked off to class, watching her for a bit before walking the other way. He was finally figuring out how hot Jackie really was, and for something that good looking to actually like him felt amazing! He still had a light blush on his face before he finally focused, well, on doing stuff other than actually study that is.

Marcus didn't come back to class that day. He went to the nurses office and called his parents to pick him up and take him home. He needed a new change of clothes regardless and since he lives around 35 minutes away from school it would be pointless to come back. After showering and putting on fresh clothes, he laid on his bed, reading over the notes he took of his beloved Maria.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:10 am
After school, Maria went to talk to the teachers briefly to get a status on Darius again. After all, she didn't trust he would tell her about all the homework he was assigned. After that, she was on her way out the door when she heard people snicking and chatting as she walked passed. She did her best to ignore them.

Jackie waited by the car for Maria as Maria walked back down, late again. "Hey Maria, can we stop by my place so I can get some new clothes. I'm working with Darius tonight."

"... Okay. If it's okay with him." She shrugged.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:17 am
Darius and Jackie were both waiting for Maria once more, late just like last time. When Jackie asked if they could go to her place first so she could change, Darius just smiled, looking over at Maria. "I'm fine with it. It'd be better than staying in food stained clothes that's for sure. We'll be able to change at her too." He said to Maria as the all got in the car, Jackie on top of Darius once more.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:25 am
"Okay." Maria replied, getting into the drivers seat. "Oh, and I might pick up food on the way home. I missed lunch and I'm starving. I hope you two don't mind."

"Not at all. Actually, I might get you to pick something up for me too. Might as well." Jackie smiled.

"Okay." Maria replied, driving off to a large, new and fancy apartment building. Maria then stopped the car and parked.

"You guys want to come in for a minute?" Jackie asked. "I live on the top floor, so it will be a while if you wait."

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:10 pm
Darius didn't mind that they would have to stop and do some errands, the more time close with Jackie the better. When she asked if they wanted to come in, Darius took it as an opportunity to see what her place was like, giving a nod and a smile as he and Maria got out of the car.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:20 pm
Maria frowned, but followed in after. She thought she might as well. Still, she was having second thoughts about having Jackie and Darius getting into a serious relationship, but she didn't say anything. She just let Jackie lead them up to her fancy penthouse at the top floor.

"Welcome to my place." Jackie said, unlocking the door and letting them in. In the front was a glowing saltwater fish tank that was bubbling away. I'll just be a minute. Be right back."

"You know, Jackie, if you get changed here, your clothes are just going to get dirty again when you sit on Darius." Maria stated.

"Good point. I'll just bring a bag of clothes to change into." Jackie nodded.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:31 pm
Darius looked around the entrance, not getting far as he saw the fish and began to stare at them with a smile. He knew it wouldn't be long, but hoped he'd have another chance to come over some day.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:36 pm
"Ok. Got my bag. Let's get going." Jackie smiled.

"Yeah." Maria replied. "I'm starving. Come one, daydreamer." She said to Darius, tugging on his sleeve.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:38 pm
"Alright alright. You don't have to tug." Darius said with a frown as they went back to the car. "Hey Maria, wouldn't it be embarrassing if we went to get food like this? I mean we're still covered in food."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:41 pm
"We'll just go through the drive through." Maria huffed stubbornly, not looking at them as they went back to the car. Maria silently opened the car and got in, saying nothing.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:00 am
Darius got in the car, Jackie sitting on him once more. He looked at her and then to Maria, raising an eyebrow. "Uh, are you okay?" He asked no sure is she was mad or something.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff