Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
Walkways Of Cerise Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 1:23 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, נαиυαяч ①⑤тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑨⑨
( ③ мσитнs, ⑨ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:22 am
User Image

Hakem had himself a simple lunch from somewhere near by, settling to sit inside away from the cold and have a hotdog with all the classic condiments. He bought a water to take with him as he left the store and ventured into another. A new silk nightgown for Tori, though not as much like her last one as he was hoping to find. He wasn't sure if she could order another, or if she had by now. Regardless, he bought something new and added it to the other bags he was carrying around. It had been a long day, it surprised him to be out this late. When he grabbed his phone to call and check in, he rethought it. Victoria had been...oddly distant the last couple of weeks. She'd been struggling with her changes, and had perceived that he'd been even just a little overwhelmed by it. Ever since, she shifted gears and was just...distant. Part of the reason why he was doing this was to rectify the situation, he supposed. The astronomer was thinking she was trying to do this on her own, and she didn't have to be. They were both wolves now, even if he'd never wanted to turn her. Besides, before her he'd never actively pursued a relationship with a human. Not one that hadn't known about the supernatural side of things, not one he'd planned to be with for more than a night. She'd been special, in a sense, just for being her. Now, they could understand each other even better -on a deeper level- then they'd had before, because he was the one to turn her and because they were the same. That's what was on his mind, anyway. He had another stop to see if he could find her favorite seasonal perfume, then he could go home and unwind for the day.

✦ ➖ ☆ ➖ ★ ➖ ✧➖ ✦ ➖ ☆ ➖ ★ ➖ ✧➖ ✦ ➖ ☆ ➖ ★ ➖ ✧

🎵☕️ "Monday Adventure" ||| 🎵☕️ I'm wondering "Cerice"
🎵☕️ Im carrying "Phone, Keys, Gun, Gun Permit, Coffe Drops, Wallet" ||| 🎵☕️ I'm with "N/A"
🎵☕️ I'm wearing "Something Like Spring"

✦ ➖ ☆ ➖ ★ ➖ ✧➖ ✦ ➖ ☆ ➖ ★ ➖ ✧➖ ✦ ➖ ☆ ➖ ★ ➖ ✧

OutOfCoffee: Sorry about that~

X

Y

blep blup"

Kurisuchin Saiyuki"

ll Neo ll

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:05 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
•● isa ozario ●•
"Some people are artists, Some, themselves, are art."

⟡ Mood: Content ⟡ Company: No one ⟡ Location: Walk ways of Cerise

Moving isn't an easy task, espcially if one is alone through the whole process and doesn't have a single helping hand. Although, Lisa did manage to get most of the job done and a lot of the things settled down at her new place after the big move, now what's was left to do was make it more..artistic! Walking down the paths of the shopping district. With her warm scarf to keep her from conjuring a nasty cold and a couple of bags hanging from her arm, as she looked about for what she should treat herself to next or any possible inspiration for her walls. She managed to spend most of her morning at the stationary and crafts section of a store though, which is why the weather didn't bother her much when she stepped out, hunting for refills for the stuff she was missing until the cute or new art tools caught her eye and it just went on until it was time to pay for it all that she would just pick her essentials and shift to the next store. The woman hadn't had anything planned as to what she needed next, walking past the stores she would simply see what caught her eye and walk in and look around, leave if nothing impressed her or pick up something that did. Picky as she was, she barely had many bags in hand, the biggest ofcourse was a canvas that was peaking out through her stationary supplies.

Marching ahead, she stopped to notice a lady outside a perfume store trying to attract customers and allowing them to try out their best samples. A quick whiff of the perfume with the gentle breeze that blew across her, the next thing she knew, she found herself standing before the lady and listening to her explain how the scent was much different from the others and how carefully the blend was prepared. "Would you like to see some more?" the sales girl would ask, without giving her much of a moment to react, she would drag her inside and the young brunette found herself in an artisic, scented heaven. "So much to choose from, such pretty colors.." she cooed to herself.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
LR || 24 || Tall || Single || Artist
⟡ o. o. c: I should be sorry for the poopy post cx

whiters4

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:58 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, נαиυαяч ①⑥тн

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ①00
( ③ мσитнs, ⑩ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:28 am
User Image

User Image

ZIVVA❀ BEAUCHAMP

❝WITH ▸ ❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ Walkway❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Coffee needs❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$1000❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞

{Enter}

Zivva walked along towards Moonbucks with a yawn as she looked around the walkway. It was quite nice in the mornings. Maybe she would advertise her beauty potions here. Her eyes glanced around at all the people, human and non human. It was peaceful. She was definitely beginning to like this place.

The Lady Gatekeeper
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:44 pm
User Image

Coffee Run ll Musician ll 21 ll $1000 ll Single(?)

Kurt yawned as he lumbered his way down the street, hand slowly flopping back to his side after he was done. He felt especially tired this morning for some odd reason, even though he had gone to bed at a somewhat reasonable time. After getting back from the bookstore, after not having bought anything, he practiced some rifts for the band he was apart of: A Moonlight Walk. Not the name he chose, band leader's choice. She had mentioned something about it meaning something to her. He didn't really care because he was just the guitarist and nothing more. Stretching out his limbs and feeling a wave of dizziness come over him, Kurt gave a heavy sigh and rubbed at his eyes to get the feeling to go away. As he was meandering his way to get some coffee, as that sounded rather delicious, he happened to notice a blond girl just standing there looking around. What in the world? She looked rather odd doing that, although her appearance looked rather normal. As he was staring he managed to run into another body, who quickly lost their balance and dropped all the things in their hands. Not understanding what took hold of him, Kurt reached out and caught every single item before they hit the ground without even a second thought; seeming to have lightning fast reflexes.

Kirenai Yuki

The Lady Gatekeeper

Interstellar Seeker

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:09 pm
User Image

User Image

ZIVVA❀ BEAUCHAMP

❝WITH ▸ Stranger ❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ Walkway❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Coffee needs❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$1000❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞

{Enter}

Zivva was startled from her daze as crystal blue eyes look over to see an interesting sight. A man had run into someone and caught all their things with reflexes. Zivva's second sight gave her some strange insight as to what the man was. Human... but somehow not. Obviously his reflexes were note of that. She walked over, curious as to what this man was. Golden hair spun in a braid, falling down her modelesque figure and with crystal blue eyes framed in black rimmed glasses, she was an interesting sight. "You okay?" Her voice was surprisingly feminine as she bent forward slightly as if to offer help, the scent of orange blossoms and lemon wafting around her, thanks to the beauty potions.

The Lady Gatekeeper
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:16 pm
User Image

Coffee Run ll Musician ll 21 ll $1000 ll Single(?)

Kurt was slightly startled when the blond suddenly showed beside him and the stranger he had run into. She sure had a quick stride! As the stranger was helped up by this girl, the honey brunette slowly handed back their items he had caught for them. "Sorry about that, just a little extra tired today I guess," he stated sheepishly as his now free hand rubbed at the back of his neck. Looking to the unfamiliar blonde, the tall golden eyed man looked to the rather fragrant girl. "Thanks for helping," he said with a smile, feeling like a total idiot for not having watched where he had been going. Giving the rest of the items back to their owner, his golden eyes once again turned to the petite looking blonde and just couldn't help staring. It was more of a curious stare, but it was obvious he might have been staring a little too intently; or creepily. As he was staring he couldn't help having his thoughts wander to the fact that whatever perfume she was wearing was a little too strong and how he was even able to catch every item like it was normal for his reflexes.

Kirenai Yuki

The Lady Gatekeeper

Interstellar Seeker

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:37 pm
User Image

User Image

ZIVVA❀ BEAUCHAMP

❝WITH ▸ Stranger ❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ Walkway❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Teehee❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$1000❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞

Zivva smiled as the Stranger left, her hand waving goodbye in a friendly manner before looking over to the tall glass of water before her. She tilted her head as her eyes honed in on his face. The way his nose twitched ever so slightly as if something bothered him. At his thanks she shook her head, "Not at all. I was happy to." She didn't seem bothered by his staring at all. She flashed a friendly smile, "You've got some lightning fast reflexes, Slick. And from the looks of you, maybe keen senses?" She snapped her fingers as she grabbed something from her pocket, a vial of some sort. A small stream of water came out of it and surrounded her slightly, expanding and dissipating onto her skin, dimming the scent of it down by absorbing the molecules. She would have to take note and change the formula next time. She wasn't just among humans anymore.

She smiled like it was nothing at all as she tucked the vial back into her pocket, "Anyways, were you on your way for coffee? I just moved here, so I figured I would trying this place out."

The Lady Gatekeeper
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] on my phone arm >_> ---❞  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:10 am
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, נαиυαяч ①⑦тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ①0①
( ③ мσитнs, ⑪ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

dolefulkid

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:53 pm
User Image

░█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █──█   ░█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀
░█─── █▄▄█ ▀▀█ █▀▀ █▄▄█   ░█▄▄▀ █──█ █─▀█ █▀▀ █▄▄▀ ▀▀█
░█▄▄█ ▀──▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█   ░█─░█ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀─▀▀ ▀▀▀
User Image

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX Single || 27 || FtM || skater boii || ❤-Annoyed. ||Thought: I don't want to think...

User Image
                                      Am I still a hero if the only person I save is
                                      myself?

~✰`★ ~ ☄Casey rode down the streets for a while, half finished coffee in hand. He rode as fast as he could. He was angry, upset was probably a better word. He just didn't know at who, himself for being or gullible or Pedri for being, frankly, a total dickface. Nah, he was mad at Pedri. Today was totally uncalled for. He slowed down and rode at a more reasonable pace considering the sharp turns, narrow streets and foggy mind. "You know, you really need to chill of that crap man." Casey said, taking a long and slow sip of his coffee, hardly really drinking it now more just having the cup at his lips. "I don't think I understand what you're trying to say?" Pedri said, voice echoing in his head, bouncing around like a ball. Casey felt his irritation intensify. "You know exactly what I'm trying to say. Don't play that game." He wanted to yell, but he kept his voice low. He didn't want people to think he was crazy. The streets weren't packed but there were enough pedestrians to make him feel cautious. As if having read his mind, well, honestly Pedri probably was, he said. "I believe it would be safer to talk about this while you are alone, child." Casey bit down hard on his bottom lip, feeling his teeth sink into the soft flesh. His blood seemed to boil. He took a large gulp of his coffee, which was lukewarm and unpleasing, and placed his foot on the concrete and pushed off with all his might as if his anger would dissipate with the dust behind him. He weaved through whatever people were on the streets and prepared himself to turn a corner. He passed a trash can and tossed his coffee into it☄ ~ ★`✰

Am I still a villain if the only person I hurt is
                                      myself?

User Image
Profile || Cashier at Bookworms || $993.65 || The Moments Theme || OoC:
Casey talks
Pedri talks
Only Casey can hear Pedri
SoujiAtsumi
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:22 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<
██████████████████████████████

-Enter-

Three-hundred-fifty dollars. It was a bit much, but Sahar thought it was money well spent in order to get a bike. Especially when he revisited the shopping district the next day. Walking or floating was nice, but riding down the hills the Pasadena district had been exhilarating and it saved him plenty of time. Not that he had to worry about time seeing as it was his day off, but it was still nice.

Once he had reached the shopping district Sahar slowed down to a stop. Even though the streets weren't crowded he thought it best to be careful all the same, especially given the fact that the walkways were so small. He wasn't there for anything more than window shopping so he took his time as he walked down the street, pushing his bike beside him, stopping now and then to peer into store windows that caught his interest. The half-breed had stopped near a corner when a display full of nicknacks caught his attention.

He had been considering entering the store to buy a gift to send home then the next moment something heavy knocked him to the ground. "Ow, ow, ow..." He hissed as he rubbed the back of his head, the pain of having hit the pavement registering first. It was only after the pain had faded that he realized that a person had knocked him over. "Be more careful, there is no reason to be in such a rush!" He chided the other man as he took stock of himself. Other than the bump on his head and the ache in his back he seemed fine. Hopefully, the same could be said for his bicycle.

>>>>> I have: $469.25 // I love: no one // I am: miffed. <<<<<

[[Ooc: ]]

blep blup

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

dolefulkid

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:17 am
User Image

User Image

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX Single || 27 || FtM || skater boii || ❤-Annoyed. ||Thought: Ow.

User Image
                                      myself?

~✰`★ ~ ☄Casey opened his mouth to speak. He wasn't about to let Pedri have the last word, not this time, not over something as sensitive as this. "Watch out you fool!" Pedri said, no yelled. He yelled so loud it hurt, caused a sharp pain in his head and it felt like the words would spill out his head and from his ears. The yell was followed by a moment of confusion and then he rode into someone. He knocked them over and he wasn't sure of it was because of him running into them or them falling but he fell too, straightforward. He felt his feet leave his board and heard the wheels spin on the floor as it rolled away. He would have completely ate it if he hadn't caught himself. He knees and heels of his hands took most of the damage and on impact his glasses fell off his face. He heard someone hissing to themselves. "Oh s**t." He thought to himself and spun around, sitting on the floor and running his fingers through his hair, keeping his hand on top of his head. He just ran into someone. His eyes widened in shock, blue and glossy and for a few stupid moments he sat there completely dumbfounded staring at the stranger. Casey was the definition of tired. His hair was a mess, dark tangled locks, random strands sticking out and clumps if not standing then splayed every direction in between his fingers. Face with heavy lines in his forehead due to the furrow of his eyebrows due to both him not being able to see and mild confusion. Dark lines and heavy bag under his eyes, looking like they would weigh him down. His clothes were wrinkled and messy and his shirt was not awkwardly turned on his body.

His mouth hung open a little and if you were to listen closely you'd hear him panty just hardly. "Get up." Pedri told him and he snapped out of it. "Oh shoot." He muttered and scurried back to his feet. For a quick moment everything hurt but the pain was gone almost as quickly as it had came. "Oh crap, I'm sorry man. I don't know what got over me I thought..." He was lost for words for a moment. Why was he going fast? Did he really think that would do anything in his case. He shook his head and held out his hand, offering to help up the stranger. "I-I-I just got over myself. Are-are you okay?" He asked, genuine concern laced around his tone. God he messed up. He let his anger get the best of him and jeez he really hoped he didn't hurt this guy!
                                      ☄ ~ ★`✰

myself?

User Image
Profile || Cashier at Bookworms || $993.65 || The Moments Theme || OoC: Sorry, not trying to spam but it turns out I cant spell. :'c
Casey talks
Pedri talks
SoujiAtsumi
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:09 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

If there was any good to be found in his current situation, Sahar supposed it would be that whoever knocked into him did fall on him. He didn't have to worry about someone else scrambling to get off of him before he could get up. Once he was sure he wasn't hurt badly, Sahar sat up and turned his attention to the person that ran into him. His annoyance faded and concern took its place as he took in the man's appearance. Quite simply, he looked awful.

It wasn't too early in the day, but could the man have only just gotten up? No wonder he hadn't been paying attention to where he was going. It didn't seem the brunet was hurt after he recovered from his initial shock, scrambling to his feet with an apology. "I am fine, my head is a bit sore, but it is no more than a bump." He assured the stranger as he took his hand to stand up. There was no way Sahar could truly be mad at him, especially when he sounded so concerned for him. "What about you?"

His gaze flickered to his bike, relieved to see that it looked fine other than being knocked over when something else caught his eye. Where those glasses? "Are these yours?" Sahar gestured towards the glasses and they floated into his waiting hand. If the man had poor eyesight that explained why he looked so distressed earlier.

>>>>> I have: $469.25 // I love: no one // I am: concerned. <<<<<

[[Ooc: ]]

blep blup

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

dolefulkid

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:35 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX Single || 27 || FtM || skater boii || ❤-Annoyed and embarresed. ||Thought: ...

User Image
                                      myself?

~✰`★ ~ ☄Casey watched the man. There was a small shift in his face, one that you probably wouldn't have noticed if you weren't watching. Case watched as annoyance turned to concern. He frowned for a light second. Did the guy feel sharp pains? Or was it Case? Casey knew he was a mess. He was angry and it was most likely because sleep has never been something to come to him easy.

The man told him he was fine and Casey visibly tensed, he could feel his shoulders drop. "Okay, good, that's good." He said to the other male but it was quiet enough to where it could be considered to himself. The male asked if he was okay and Casey looked down at himself for a moment. He fixed his shirt, the knees of his pants were a little dirty and he had probably bruised them but that was nothing. "Yeah I'm good man, don't worry about it." He said and took a good look at the guy he just ran into. White hair and golden eyes and tanned skin. He was really pretty, dare he say breathtaking and Casey couldn't help but stare. "Too bad I look like s**t." He thought to himself. casey knew he cleaned up real good. If one good thing came out of being born female it was long eyelashes and softer features that got a lot of people to swoon over. Casey say the man's gaze move elsewhere and he looked down at the bike that lie on the floor. He frowned a little and looked over the bike, inspecting it himself for damage. He would gladly pay for anything to get fixed, or even fix it himself, he was pretty good at that.

The male spoke and this drew Casey's attention back to him. He watched as his black rimmed glasses floated into the male's palm for he stupidly placed his fingers on the bridge of his nose then toughed behind his ear to make sure those were in fact his glasses. He then, kind of realized what he did and he felt heat in his checks. He cleared his throat. "Heh, yeah.. Thanks." He gently took the glasses back, inspected the lenses for scratches and slipped them back on his face. His eyes fell back to the bike and for a short moment he felt like he was forgetting something. He looked around on the floor. Where was his board? He frowned and looked around seeing it down a few buildings. He did a quick take from the board to the guy and sighed a little. He ran down to his board and picked it up and jogged back. "Sorry, hey is your bike okay, No scratches or anything right?" He asked, it had looked fine during his brief inspection but he wanted-no needed to make sure. He was pretty certain he had inconvenienced this guys day enough the last thing he needed was to have messed up his bike.
                                      ☄ ~ ★`✰

myself?

User Image
Profile || Cashier at Bookworms || $993.65 || The Moments Theme || OoC:
Casey talks
Pedri talks
SoujiAtsumi
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games