Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
The Cat's Meow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unicorn Poopz

Feral Cat

4,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:23 pm
User Image
Michiko had finished picking up her things by the time Corbin had replied to her comment. Only making the girl more uneasy as she was still feeling embarrassed for behaving in such a manner toward a complete stranger. "I completely understand. Again I apologize for being dumb, had I not been distracted by the cats, we wouldn't have been in this mess in the first place...so don't worry about it..”Michiko laughed and waved dismissively, wanting to quickly forget about the whole ordeal as quickly as possible.

OOC: Short post. Sorry, had some RL issues today.
Longer posts later I promise! Goodnight!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ᴍᴀιɴ: Fading
ʟᴏνᴇ: Flightless
ᴛᴇᴀʀs: 1000 Years

ᴍᴇ: My Life

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:12 pm
User Image

xxxx♠ ✂ Corbin ✂ ♠xxxx
xxxxThe Raven Asperserxxxx

”Cross the line, and you'll get hurt. Trust me, you'll regret it next time.”

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Tattoo Artist / Metal Worker

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

The girl's behavior towards his words honestly made him feel a bit uncomfortable but he had to deal with it as to not aggravate the tension between them both. Definitely a weirdo... He then arranged the items back into her cart once the wheel contraption had been straightened up by his hands. It was a relief that even with the collision, the cart remained intact. "By the way, my name's Corbin, and actually, this human form may not last long, as I'm actually a raven. I can still talk, though." This confession may help in case the woman, or even the cats, may be spooked out.

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

Mood: slightly apologetic
Company: Michi and her cats
Money: (Hikaru handles the cash)
OOC:

Unicorn Poopz

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Unicorn Poopz

Feral Cat

4,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:56 pm
User Image
After putting her things, Michiko was more than ready to checkout. One could say she was in a hurry to get out of there and head home due to it being Valentine's Day. A day she dreaded and would spend it at home with her two cats watching movies. It was a routine for the last six years and Michiko unfortunately yet to break that cycle. Was it due to her anxiety? Or maybe her lack of self-confidence? Whatever the reason, it was easier to simply stay home where it was safe.
"Oh really? That's cool! Um I have a cake waiting back home, so if you'll excuse me Corbin...it was nice meeting you.."Michiko said sheepishly and headed for the register to checkout.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:45 pm
User Image

xxxx♠ ✂ Corbin ✂ ♠xxxx

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Tattoo Artist / Metal Worker

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

Indeed, that poor girl was feeling nervous still based on her body language and she might like to have some company. But Mistress may handle her a bit better, he thought as he listened to her speak that she had something to do back home to accomplish. It would depend on how the day would go on if they would cross paths again someday. He then accompanied her as he also proceeded to pay for the small bag of raven food. "I do need to pay also, then I'll leave this place. Perhaps... we may see each other again, but it's better if Mistress is also here for the next meeting. But first, may I know your name?" His expression remained nonchalant as he asked the question. That was his last knowledge he required before he would leave the pet store also.

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

Mood: nonchalant
Company: Michi and her cats
OOC:

Unicorn Poopz

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:20 pm
User Image

>|>X.E.V.E.N
[[¤]] T.E.L.E'K.R.A.S.U.S.<|<
[[James -- Laird]]

User Image

Well...Xeven supposed to was right to explore while dinner was cooking. Looking own at the A.I. the green man tilted his head to the side as the A.I. popped up though this time it looked like a weird golemn of some sort "This seems like an interesting place. I think it has something to do with what the Earthlings keep as pets." it told him as he nodded though he said nothing, at least where others could hear. Xeven was just exploring the town a little bit while dinner was being prepared.

Xeven did not own a pet so he generally had no reason to venture into this store, but in an effort to learn more he was going to. He had fun talking with a certain lady, but he needed a bit more experience. He began to travel to the shop, his eyes on his A.I. as she began to explain the types of pets people on Earth kept, not paying much attention to where he was going.

User Image

C.L: [Library] __ C.A: [Madame -] __ C.M: [1000$] __M.S: [Single]

Unicorn Poopz

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:55 am
User Image
Michiko was in line when Corbin had followed to checkout as well. "My name is Michiko...and I look forward to when we meet again ."Michiko replied with a smile and went ahead and paid for her things. Upon finishing, she wrote her number on the receipt and handed it Corbin, a smile still plastered on Michiko's face."I look forward to seeing you again and meeting your mistress. Enjoy your Valentine's day. "She waved goodbye and turned around to leave, her cart bumping into a rather tall green individual that has just entered.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

asbloodrunscold

Unicorn Poopz

Feral Cat

4,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:03 pm
User Image

>|>X.E.V.E.N
[[James -- Laird]]

User Image

There was a quick chime from Xyzy "Commander, Collision imminent." the devious little A.I. would chime in grabbing Xeven's attention before he would feel the impact from the cart. He was a pretty solid wall considering what he was made out of. Looking forward he caught sight of Michiko. The large green-man smiled "I am so very sorry, I should have been watching where I was going. Here let me get the door for you madame" though his mouth would .not move as he spoke.
With a small bow the large green man would move to the side to allow Michiko to leave the store as it was clear that was what she was trying to do anyway. He even gave her a kind bow and held the door open for her since Earth doors, at least in some places, seemed to work on manual force rather than that only being backup for emergencies. It was quite interesting.
The large man simply held the door open. He didn't look annoyed or anything, but in a rather pleasant mood. One might think it was because it was valentines day, but he was also very clearly alone as well so who knew. He looked a little menacing, but despite his appearance he was generally harmless.

User Image

C.L: [Pet Store] __ C.A: [Madame -] __ C.M: [1000$] __M.S: [Single]

Unicorn Poopz

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:01 pm
User Image

xxxx♠ ✂ Corbin ✂ ♠xxxx

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

Once he paid for the food, the girl revealed her name, known as Michiko. He was slightly surprised when the girl handed her the phone number at the back of the receipt, though he didn't let it show. Corbin stared at the number casually before folding the paper and slipping it into his pocket, ignoring the fact that today's Valentine's Day. I just don't feel like mingling with people right now. Maybe later when Mistress was back from her own business... The raven didn't say anything when he was about to leave with the bag, though he waved at her as a sign of departure. A green-skinned man appeared near his field of vision but he chose to ignore that figure, mainly because he had to leave to get the business done. But as he was finally outside, the time was up, and he reverted back to his bird form, so he carried the goods with his beak as he flew back to Hikaru's mansion.

-- Exit --

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

Mood: nonchalant
Company: Michi and her cats, the green-skinned dude (but chose to ignore)
OOC: A bit short, but I have to prepare myself for the trip.

Unicorn Poopz

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Unicorn Poopz

Feral Cat

4,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:17 pm
User Image
Michiko blinked for a moment and looked around to see who exactly had spoken. Only to see a rather tall and large green man in front of her, completely unscathed and even went as far as holding the door for her. Michiko arched an eyebrow, wondering if she had even hit anyone in the first place. Shrugging, she walked out and turned to the stranger with a confused look on her face. "Um...thank you."Michiko thanked him for the door, unsure if he had been the one she had bumped into and proceeded to head to the parking lot.

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:40 pm
User Image

>|>X.E.V.E.N
[[James -- Laird]]

User Image

Xeven proceeded to observe the girl as she went by about to proceed into the store when there seemed to be a beep. The A.I. popped up again "I think you may have startled her commander." it spoke "I detected an increase in heart rate." it would in front the green man who frowned. He hadn't meant to scare anyone or anything like that. He couldn't just let her go without making up for it...at least he wasn't sure if he could. Did Earthlings make up for things? He had no idea.

Xeven move from the door, following after her speaking into her mind again "Excuse me Madame!" he called again to her mind. The door was open so she was going to naturally pick up the psychic waves and form them into a voice she could comprehend most. He stopped a short distance, hoping to have caught her attention "Sorry. If you wish to know where the voice is coming from, there is a man no to far from you, wearing a suit." it said to hopefully get her to look.

It might have been a bit strange, but Arcturians were a bit strange in how they dealt with things.

User Image

Unicorn Poopz

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Unicorn Poopz

Feral Cat

4,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:18 pm
User Image
Michiko was practically at her bike when that same voice from before had stopped her from loading the bags into the basket; she slowly turn her head in the direction it was coming from. Upon doing so, she would see the green male again, standing there as if awaiting an answer. Hesitant to approach, Michiko stayed where she was. "Was....that....you just now... ?"She asked out loud, not sure if this was real or just another fantasy of hers.

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:45 pm
User Image

>|>X.E.V.E.N
[[James -- Laird]]

User Image

Xeven nodded his head slowly, speaking into her mind again "Yes it was. I am sorry I should have clarified. You are picking up my psychic waves, it is the only way I can communicate due to the lack of what you Earthlings call vocal chords." he explained to her a smile on his face as he rubbed his head "I failed to take into account how rare psions were on your planet. I appeared to have startled you earlier, I would like to apologize to you for that." he told her, his hands behind his back in an effort to appear non-threatening. He knew Earthlings did not respond well to perceived threats and so he needed to appear friendly.
Xeven was the same man she had run into earlier, so it should have cleared up that one guy hadn't simply vanished.

User Image

Unicorn Poopz

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Unicorn Poopz

Feral Cat

4,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:26 pm
User Image
Michiko nervously rubbed the back of her neck, not sure if she could trust this man. Not that his appearance had to do anything with it; the woman just had trouble trusting people in general, males especially. "You really don't have to. I was just heading home is all..."

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:22 pm
User Image

>|>X.E.V.E.N
[[James -- Laird]]

User Image

Xeven nodded to her "I can see. However, I felt that I must apologize. I have been told that screaming into someones mind can be seen as rude, especially for those unfamiliar with psionics." the man smiled though and it was a fairly nice smile as he gave her a solid salute "I do not wish to keep you, I know with this holiday that you Earthl-er holiday people call it is customary to spend time with loves ones. I am sure you have someone you must be reporting back to." he said putting his hands behind his back.

User Image

Unicorn Poopz

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Unicorn Poopz

Feral Cat

4,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:09 pm
User Image
Michiko tensed when he mentioned that she had someone to go to. Though she didn't want to show it, especially to this...stranger."Why yes I do, in fact, they're two fat cats that will tear up my house if I don't hurry back. Well, it was a pleasure Seven...but I should go."She was going to take him up on the offer of some help but after those words, all she just wanted was to curl up in bed and watch movies all night.

asbloodrunscold

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games