Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[MAD SCIENCE PARTY] Date auctions!! Bids closed! RP open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:43 pm
"MADDIE!" Alette squealed enthusiastically, and hopped off the stage, bounding towards where the bear ghoul was standing. She may or may not have pranced a little as well, her expression one of beaming happiness as she twirled around and flipped her hair, which was in two ponytails this time.

"Oh, I'm so glad that you won me, like, that's awesome."

[A.V.]
still crying that she calls her lettuce

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:52 pm
In all honesty, Aureole had been surprised to have been 'bidded on' so quickly and won! She blinked at the ghoul before breaking out into a toothy grin. "Welp, from the looks of it, you won me!"

The peryton bent a knee to bow rather graciously to the other. If her father had been present, he may have been astonished at the rather unlikely gesture she expressed.

iStoleYurVamps
omg I'm a dumb and nearly forgot about this while compiling my halloween costume stuff! D:

LiquidMangos

Feral Leaf

18,650 Points
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Waffles! 25

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:46 pm
He appreciated that she didn't comment on his slightly off moment, happy to pretend that it hadn't occurred, instead focusing on her words, which were of a much more comfortable topic for him.

"Ah, it has been long time vould say. A year and a half or more? I am currently only a knob, but am hoping to progress to hob soon. But yes, is like saying. Sterile. Uncomfortable. I spend much time outside in nearest forest in my natural form."

As she went on, he nodded, eyes rising occasionally but always flickering away before a moment had passed. She seemed to be a very interesting sort, and despite her being a ghoul, he found himself relieved that he seemed to have made a good choice.

It wasn't until he felt a finger stroking against his jaw that he realized he had been staring at her feet again for quite some time. Her words jolted him, and made him feel simultaneously warm and cold, his face heating up even while his stomach had the sensation of suddenly becoming occupied by icy stones.

He licked his lips before biting down on them for a moment, hesitating before he answered. "In a vay, yes, but can not say more than that on the matter. Vill get better, vith time." He tried to assure her with another peek upwards. "Most apologies, but is just for best if I do not speak much of it. Am not shy, in fact, am quite opposing of that." He had meant to say "opposite", "Is just...a volpertinger thing." He shrugged his shoulders, and shuffled a step back and away from her.

"Am hoping that is not problem for you."

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:29 pm
Maddie grinned, also feeling a bit giddy. This ghoul's enthusiasm was contagious.
"Of course! I was ready to pull out all the stops if needed."
That was kinda a lie because she only had so many tokens, but she was glad she won ok, though it was to be expected. MADDIE GETS WHAT SHE WANTS.

kuroopu
xDD

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

Xaki

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:18 am
Meegane

Her eyes flickered in surprise, hearing two voices. She looked thoughtfully at AJ when the boil leered at the head, trying to figure out..? She had met a great deal of monsters in her life, but this was definitely a first. While trying to figure that out, she stumbled in her mind to answer AJ's initial question. "I'm Lacie, a year two reaper student." Lacie's smile stayed.

She finally understood when the head introduced himself; there seemed to be two entities attached to the same body. She tilted her head to look even more closely at him, putting her hands together in a pleased motion. "Thank you Dwa." A light blush decorated her cheeks, not used to compliments. "I think your scales look very nice." He really was quite the impressive dragon.

She straightened up to meet AJ's eyes directly. She didn't have any plans after all, so it certainly wouldn't hurt to go with a potential new friend. "T-that sounds like fun, if you don't mind me being your partner." There was a sense of hesitancy in her words, as if she was questioning her value to AJ and if he would be satisfied with her..?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:11 am
"Lacie, that's a lovely name. So you really are reaper, nice. Hope you don't mind me asking, you look quite different from the reapers I knew, especially what you're wearing, it - looks similar to the style of the conquest horseman." The boil curiously gazed at Lacie, from top to bottom, a habit developed from the part-time job.

"Kira Kira! Kira Kira!" The Head interrupted impolitely. "Thank you! I love my scales, I have AJ polished and brushed them every day! You're the shiniest ghoul I have ever sssssseen!" By shiny, it does really mean what the word literally meant.

The eye contact was responded with a gentle encouraging smile. "Of course not, it's my pleasure. This year's theme is Mad Science, have you think of what to wear yet? It's a bit weird to see a pretty girl not drawing attention, your friends are not here?" AJ the serpent dragon carefully asked. "Oh right, I meant to give some spookies to Camilla, but she's gone, never mind I will catch her late. By the way, wanna try some and give me some comments?" He untied a cellophane and scooped it with the spookies inside to Lacie, "I want to create some brittle texture by adding some tiny tea leave fragments into this matcha spookies, but it makes the spookies too bitter?" The boil frowned at the problem.

Xaki
Do you have an AIM? OwO

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:00 am
[A.V.]
At least his master is lovely~ Want to post in the ORP or set up a PRP thread?

Kenta was not sure whether to be very pleased or very nervous now. I should have a shirt on at least, he thought wildly. Be a bit less nerve wracking! Nice to know she did appreciate the view, he thought as he tried to stop the blush when she ran a finger down his chest. Cold water, think of cold water!

"Er.... wait. Belong?"
He hadn't really paid attention when rules were being said if they'd ever been said... but wasn't this just to be the date of whoever won you? He didn't mind that. But.. belong to her for a night? I'm doomed... Probably a fun doom, hopefully an enjoyable doom, but doomed none the less. He pulled his mind out of the gutter with effort and made an attempt at an un-phased pose.

"Figures this school would host something like this." He decided that he might as well just enjoy it while he could and looked her up and down. Nice to see she was scantily clad as always! "So what does my lovely mistress wish of me then?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:42 am
"It's not a problem for me, no. But shouldn't you have bid on a boil then? I will ah... try not to be overly female maybe? Would that help? I don't wish to make you uncomfortable." Hollandaise said this, but she knew, sometime, she would have to touch those ears. He didn't seen too out of sorts from the touch on his chin, although he had stepped back a little. Shrugging, she spread her arms a little and dipped a curtsey. "You have bought me - I am at your command, Mathias." Hollandaise did very well in not letting a giggle escape. She did see Aisha and Deszeld leave together...

"Ah, anyway, I am quite new, having only been here a few months. Sometime, we should go enjoy the forest together. I will show you how to coax a tree into making the climbing easier. Or we could go tonight. The dance is not until tomorrow." She pulled out her eyePhone to check the time. Her errands would be the day of, right before the dance. It was up to Mathias.

"You did not have a ghoul friend or boilfriend to take?"

Seussi

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:15 pm
"Yes, belong~" she purred, caressing him with her tail. Which... was probably rather unsettling considering said tail was staring at him with beady eyes.
"I did pay for you after all."
Clearly she misunderstood the purpose of the auctions. Poor Kenta.

Jala couldn't help but laugh, delighted at his unease. She thrived off making others uncomfortable, after all.
"Oh, so many things~ But perhaps it wouldn't hurt to take a look at this little party thing that they've worked SO hard on setting up. I do find myself rather curious. Shall we?"

robot kitten
Up to you! I'm good either or o v o

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:13 pm
hanging gallow
Sorry!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't mean to drop the ball like that but I was thrown I surprise b-day party one the day I had free this weekend. Sorry sorry sorry

"Yes, it will be." Désirée stared at the hand for a moment, she wasn't sure what to do and panicked. The zombie grabbed the ghouls hand, pulled it towards her quickly and planted a kiss on the back of the hand before releasing it. She smiled and half shrugged as she glazed upon Lass hoping this would make her happy.  

mangshra

Feral Pumpkin

Xaki

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:03 pm
"That's the first time I'm told that, but it certainly wouldn't be wrong." Lacie thought back on the conquest horsemen. "I'm afraid I have no affiliation with them at the current moment," With her fingers poised at her chin in a thoughtful contemplation, her glance switched over to meet his. "Does that displease you?" Many halloween students had different views on the horsemen that Lacie often wasn't sure about.

When the head interrupted, which Lacie couldn't bring himself to ever mind, she reached out to pet his head. "Why thank you!" She wasn't sure what a shiny ghoul meant, but she was sure that it was a good thing. He was the shiniest dragon that she had ever met, and she didn't hesitate to compliment him in the same fashion.

His indirect comment had her ducking her head. "I came here without telling them, so they're not here." She hadn't done it for any reason, she just didn't see any reason to bother them with such trivial knowledge. The change in topic of the cookies was welcomed. She accepted the proferred cookies; nibbling on the edge, making sure to keep herself focused on the taste. Her tongue was met with a somewhat bitter taste that was not unpleasant. "I'm not too familiar with sweets but if you added a light sugar or even powdered sugar topping?"

She didn't know how this Camilla was but since Lacie innately believed in the good of all people, she envisioned a nice girl. "Though I'm sure this Camilla you're referring to would appreciate your thoughts no matter how the cookies are!" She finished off the rest of the spookie, reflecting on how delicious they were. It was clear from Lacie's expression that she liked the taste, no matter what AJ did to it.

That reminded her, "AJ, you said your name is? Is that your full name or a nickname for something else?"

Meegane

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:19 am
Lacie was really pondering about his question, but not lightly touched it and let it go. AJ appreciated the respect and attention she paid on him and his smile definitely showed that. "Not at all, I love the details, the delicate accessories and the fabric patterns." His hand held up a portion of the tassel and let it slid over without any intention to flirt, just simple appreciation. "Habit developed from being a salescreepson, don't mind." The boil awkwardly scratched the back of his head for the misbehave. "I don't have any hostility or dislike towards the clan, don't worry. Quite the opposite, I'm interested in them, how they dress and act."

The compliment made the head even shinier, at least its eyes did, they were like giant raw imperial topazes.

"All right, thanks, I will try in the next batch." AJ beamed, sensed quickly that she wanted to divert the topic. "What flavour or taste do you prefer then? Oh maybe you like matcha?" The divine expression after eating something great of the Head was similiar to that of Lacie standing in front of him, he couldn't help but chuckled, her face was lightly brushed with a lovely pink rouge that made the ghoul look more ravishing.

"Oh my name. Good perspicacity, Lacie." Apparently, not many creeple had asked for that. " It's something I named by myself, I don't enjoy my real name so much because of a very stupid reason, something just too silly." He waved his hand to stress what he said. "Anyway, I can tell you, no really a big deal. Ajax Serpico - that's my name, the pronunciation wasn't far away, right? Everyone calls me AJ, so don't mind it." AJ first had one side of his eyebrows raised up in predicament then ended with a shrug.

"We're a species that born with two heads, amphisbaena - If you hear that before. Not to mix up with Ouroboros, we're close relatives but not the same thing. How about you, what kind of reaper you are, Lacie? I feel a mild chill around you."

Xaki

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff