Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Problem with the world today.(Need a Red!!!!/ACCEPTING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  I like it!
  Ehhhh....
View Results

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:13 am
"Say when." Nick said bluntly, any other day he'd try shooting at the man on the ground, but he needed to prioritize things, and at the moment, Exodus was his prime concern. "I'm ready when you are!" Nick shouted, slapping a fresh clip into his rifle.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:38 pm
Evan smirked. "ok move my hands in front of my chest as if i'm gathering energy. "He said as the cloud of data swirled around the group. Suddenly the small voodoo doll he grabbed earlier was lifted up by some of the swirling data.

Exodus looked at Joe and huffed. "You are a loudmouthed ruffian...I'll dispose of you first then!" The two meteors that was held in his scale aimed at joe before firing off at him. Clearly his distraction was working. Morrison growled as he ran towards the building and began to run up the wall towards the others. "What is that demon tamer doing..."

As Marcus and Skye ran Marcus looked up to notice the giant laser form Exodus' attack. "I found the others!" He told Skye as they ran past a large fountain. "Looks like you'l learn to be like a fish sooner than expected." He said as he looked at the fountain and with a move of his hand all the water began to drain out of it towards them. "Now jump into the stream after me and relax. Just go with the flow!" He said as he dove into the stream as the stream launched off towards the laser.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:48 pm
((Are we having an Avengers teamwork moment? I think we're having an Avengers teamwork moment. :3 ))

The narrow bits of antenna formed around Evan's hands like a glove, allowing Daren more precise control of his friend's hands. "One anime style pose, coming right up." Daren snarked as he made the movements along with his metal and Evan. He wasn't used to such precise movements, so it was kind of essentially he do the exact motions he wanted.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:09 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

"Whilst you are a coward who hides behind petty spells" Joe yelled planting himself hard as he gripped his mace tightly. Moving just to he side of one of the first meteor fired at him a clap of thunder rung as he slammed the metal into it like that of a batters swing. The force of the blow sending the meteor rocketing back towards Exodus. Releasing the grip with his right hand Joe pulled the mace from it's swing before hurling it at the second of the two meteors striking it with just enough to change it's path to slamming into the building beneath them. "A fearful child who aligns himself with darkness in hopes of power" Joe said standing up straight as he held his hand out the groaning of his mace being dislodged from the stone filling the air around them. "Nay your kind will be banished like all the rest who would fall into the clutches of darkness" Joe called down towards the creature keeping himself currently positioned between Exodus and the others.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:37 pm
Evan smirked as the doll floated up between his hands as data swirled. "Open, commands the fifth Renoir.." He whispers to the doll which glowed. Suddenly streams of data shot past Exodus from the doll and swirled together created a gate. through the gate stood three large glyphs showing images of large angels which were bound in purple chains and talismans. "Nick! Unload all you clip but one shot into the center Glyph! Once it starts glowing white shoot that last bullet into it in order to draw the angel out then make a contract with it!" Evan instructed as he fought to stay awake to keep the gate open

Morrison looked at Joe and smirked as he lunged towards him, swords drawn. "Exodus! Handle the sinners on the roof...I'll handle this one!" He said as got ready to swing his swords. The Meteor slammed into Exodus and sent him backwards from the roof. Exodus grunted and shoke his head as he drifted towards the trio as he nodded to Morrison. "What are you doing boy?" He said to Evan as he flew closer and began charging his attack again  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:46 pm

Whipping his head around as Morrison yelled announcing his presence Joe barely had enough time to block as his mace shot thru the building and into his hand. The sound of metal on metal echoed as he had just saved himself from being diced up. "You have finally decided to stop hiding behind your spells" Joe said pushing forward against Morrison his muscles clenching as he shoved back hard against the blades before bounding back whilst repositioning his hammer properly in his grip. Looking over at Exodus Joe sneered as it charged towards the others. He needed to move to intercept Exodus to give Evan more time but knew Morrison would have an easy opening if he turned his back to him. "I am done with neither of you" Joe yelled heaving his mace towards Exodus before rushing at Morrison his hand sparking electricity. He hoped if the mace struck that would give Evan, Nick, and Darren the time they needed while he battled the priest.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:20 pm
Skye too saw the very obvious laser that shot up into the air. Whatever made that laser did not look good. "Wait what?" she asked when she heard Marcus say she'll end up being a fish. Seeing the water move, she just did what she was told and jumped in after Marcus. She didn't fight it and she could see that the others were starting to come into view along with other things. There was a strange large thing floating up in the air that caught her attention.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:31 pm
"You got it!" Nick shouted, opening fire, aiming carefully when the glyph turned white. He wouldn't have time to reload if he missed, inhaling deeply, Nick fired his last round dead center into the glyph. Lets see what we get. He thought grimly, if this didn't work, they were all dead.

((Unsure if you want me to do the rest so I'll leave it at this for now.))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:42 am
((yeah Fiyah go head and take over. It's fine =P ))

The bullets pierced the chains making them glow white before shattering. The glyph glowed and when the last bullet hit dead center the glyph shined brightly and turned into a bullet and shot back towards nick. It shot through the gate and stopped in front of nick, as if waiting for him to grab it.

Morrison smirked. "No dear child. You are finished with my friend. Now your challenge is me!" He said as he swung his swords again at Joe. "I know of your kin...and none of you are innocent!" He lectured Joe before he started to glow. "I will make you and this entire world see the light...then not even your 'Odin" will be safe from judgement and Order!" Morrison smirked and looked to Exodus. "Do not pay this fool no mind! I have him!" Exodus nodded before looking to see what was happening. He saw the bullet floating infront of Nick and raised an eyebrow. "What is going on...no matter! Judgement will fall upon you all!" He said as he raised his hands. Three orbs of light appeared in a triangle as he prepared another laser

Evans released the gate making it close after the glyph bullet was through and let out a loud breath as his head hung."I'm spent guys...it's all on you for a moment.." He said looking to Nick. "You know the name of the being bound to the bullet. Take hold of it, load it into your gun and fire calling to the being! Grant it access to our world!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:22 pm

Dodging just barely the swords knicked him as he moved around dodging each of the blows swung at him looking for an opening and towards Exodus as he was able. His mace hadn't distracted him long enough as he saw the creature's attack charging. Jumping back Joe clenched his hand before letting lose a bolt of lighting towards Exodus's head. "Your battle is with me foul creature" he yelled. He needed more time by the look of it what ever Evan and Nick were doing wasn't done yet. 'Just a bit more time'. Lifting his free hand up Joe swung it towards Morrison as the mace came flying back towards the priest as he stood there holding the electricity on Exodus as long as he could with Morrison charging something he hoped his mace would be enough to knock him out of it as he was leaving himself completely exposed having to use both powers at once on two people.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:36 pm
Exodus howled in pain as the bolt hit him stunning the summon. the light orbs vanished. "Y-you Vile Human!" He said as he tried to break free from the attack Morrison dodged the attack as he fire a laser at Joe. "You will not stop us! You will fall and your group will become our prisoners!" He said smiling before swinging his swords rapidly at Joe  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:00 pm

Being struck by the attack Joe growled in pain as was knocked back several yards. His control of his mace faltered as it landed on the ground next to Morrison as Joe dropped to a knee. The lighting weakened for a moment before returning to it's full strength. He had succeeded in getting Exodus's focus off the others. "What's wrong Priest starting to worry?" Joe asked holding the lightning as best as he could currently. Laughing as he steadied himself after having taken that laser unguarded Joe put more strength into his lighting. What Morrison had said earlier helped greatly as he knew the man would not kill him and a few wounds would eventually heal.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:19 pm
Daren let the metal that held Evan fall away, catching the man as he collapsed. "I know we've got a world to save or whatever, but I think you should sit the next one out." Daren said as he lowered Evan down to sit him on the ground. "At least let you have a few days' down time if every trip's going to wind up a divine/demonic smack down like this."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:49 pm
Evan chuckled weakly. "I know...how's joe. He could probably use some help..." He said smiling. He looked up at Exodus seeing him being shocked. "hm...." He said as he began thinking. "I-I got it....Daren." He called to the hug. "Using your powers bind two metal cuffs with metal points to the priest....then...bind a large metal plate to Exodus's back with a large lightning rod aiming at the priest....it should redirect the current to aid Joe..."

Marcus kept moving towards them. "Damn...they're stuck! Get ready to drop skye!" He said as the water current began to dive towards the street

Morrison smirked. "Never...I have all the time in the world.." He said as he kept slashing his swords at Joe. "Of course...if i had permission to end you...I wouldn't have to worry about retrain!" He said as he find some more lasers trying to break the electric current  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:55 pm
(("He called to the hug." Miss one 't' in 'thug' and suddenly all i see are gay undertones.))

Daren propped Evan up against a wall with a nod before standing up to bend the metal. The same bits he used to hold up Evan weren't very strong, but they'd last under his control. And the air conditioning vent had plenty of nice flat panels ripe for the picking, with the remaining tv antennas stacking and branching out like a metal tree; plenty of targets for Joe to zap. "He's all geared up; light 'im up, Joe!"

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games