Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply [D&D 4e] Glimmers in the Dark
Arc 1 - Beast of a Thousand Knives (Completed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:44 am
34/47 hp, +2/+3 defenses, Razorclaw marked

FREE ACTION, ON THAVA'S TURN

Revenge spends a healing surge from her ability. 11 remain.

MOVE ACTION

Revenge stands from prone.

MINOR ACTION

Revenge uses Lay on Hands upon Gloom, spending his own healing surge and healing Gloom 14 hit points. 10 healing surges remain.

STANDARD ACTION

Revenge uses his Second Wind, regaining 11 hit points and gaining +2 defenses until his next turn. 9 healing surges remaining.

ACTION POINT

Revenge uses his Glorious Charge daily attack! But misses...

Quote:
Move to R26. Glorious Charge, 15 vs AC. No damage. Thava and Kuori regain 4 hit points each.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:17 am
Razorclaw's Den

User Image

Initiative order

Gloom: HP 34/41 Prone
Razorclaw Bloodied,215 damage, Marked, -2 to attack
Kuori: HP 33/38, 4DR
Hakka: HP 30/42
Thava: HP 20/43 Bloodied
Razorclaw Bloodied, 215 damage, Marked, -2 to attack
Revenge: HP 34/47 +3 defenses

Kuori smacks Razorclaw with her bow as the paladin stand up from prone and lays his hands on Gloom. The warlock's wounds glow then begin to disappear. With divine rage, Revenge charges at Razorclaw, but the monster avoids his attack.

I Drink Blue Moon
You're up!

Kowsauni
Crew

I Drink Blue Moon rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

I Drink Blue Moon

Tricky Treater

10,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:00 am
Gloom stands, and is thoroughly annoyed that this thing keeps knocking him on his a**. He fires off an eldritch bolt and fades from sight as he slinks into the shadows. (Spectral Fade)

19 vs reflex for 15 dmg  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:06 pm
Razorclaw's Den

User Image

Initiative order

Gloom: HP 34/41 Prone
Razorclaw Bloodied,230 damage, Marked, -2 to attack
Kuori: HP 25/38, 4DR
Razorclaw Bloodied, 230 damage, Marked, -2 to attack

Gloom's eldritch bolt strikes smashes in Razorclaw's side with an explosion of fiendish energy. Razorclaw then lashes out at Kuroi and Revenge. With his heighten defense, the paladin blocks the incoming attack. Unfortunately the ranger is pierced by a claw of the monster. (8 damage)

PupSage
Your turn!

Kowsauni
Crew

PupSage rolled 2 20-sided dice: 11, 8 Total: 19 (2-40)

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:24 pm
(Did you factor in Kuori's DR on that 8 dmg?)
Kuori skirted around Razorclaw (O27) hoping to divide its attentions. Then she fired off another 2 point blank shots at the beast at full draw.
18 DMG = 22vsAC (+1 for Prime Shot and +2 for advantage)
8 DMG = 19vsAC (+1 for Prime Shot and +2 for advantage)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:55 pm
Razorclaw's Den

User Image

Initiative order

Gloom: HP 34/41
Razorclaw Bloodied,255 damage, Marked, -2 to attack
Kuori: HP 17/38, 4DR Bloodied
Razorclaw Bloodied, 255 damage, Marked, -2 to attack

Razorclaw lashes out as Kuori as she moves around slashing her once again with his claws (Crit, 8 damage, I have been factoring in your DR) Razorclaw hisses as he is once again burned by Revenge's challenge. Kuori's first shot finds a gap in Razorclaw's chitinous armor while her second shot is deflected.

Ryssa Blackblood
Your turn!

Kowsauni
Crew

Ryssa Blackblood

High-functioning Sex Symbol

11,215 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:07 pm
There was a minor puff of smoke as Hakka once again returned to her human form. Before the smoke dissipated, a shrunken came flying out of it, headed for the beast (14 vs AC). It clearly wasn't connecting though, so Hakka readied herself should the beast come for her.

(I have an immediate reaction if it moves adjacent to me.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:15 pm
Razorclaw's Den

User Image

Initiative order

Gloom: HP 34/41
Razorclaw Bloodied,255 damage, Marked, -1 to attack
Kuori: HP 17/38, 4DR Bloodied
Thava: HP 30/43 +2 defenses
Razorclaw Bloodied, 255 damage, Marked, -1 to attack
Revenge: HP 25/47 +2 defenses

Hakka's flies wide . Thava takes a moment to catch her breath (second wind) and follows Kuori's advice to try and spread out from razorclaw. the dragonborn moves to P21

Razorclaw lashes out Kuori and Revenge once more, this time striking the paladin (9 Damage). Razorclw then shifts one square to the left. The curse that had been hazing Razorclaw's mind also seems to fade a bit.

Rain Yupa
Your turn!

Kowsauni
Crew

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:19 pm
25/47 hp, Razorclaw Marked

MINOR ACTION

This wasn't going well, and the pain was crippling... but it was not true pain, not like back then...

Quote:
Infernal Wrath. +1 power bonus to attack roll, +5 damage if I hit.

MINOR ACTION

... but Revenge has changed a lot since then. He looked inside himself for strength. Strength...

Quote:
Channel Divinity: Divine Strength. +1 extra damage on my next attack roll.

STANDARD ACTION

... to strike!

Quote:
Enfeebling Strike, 20 vs AC thanks to four separate bonuses! 17 damage, and the Razorclaw takes -2 to its attack rolls until my next turn.

I Drink Blue Moon rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:25 pm
Glood moves to up towards Razorclaw (R24) and begins to lay into it as he reappears from his previous invisibility. (Flesh Rend)

+26 vs AC for 16 dmg and Razorclaw is shoved to (P26,P27, Q26, Q27) Also it takes a -2 to all attacks until Gloom's next turn and seeing as this is an at will I will be spamming it from here until one of us dies.  

I Drink Blue Moon

Tricky Treater

10,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:23 am
Razorclaw's Den

User Image

Initiative order

Gloom: HP 15/41Bloodied, Prone
Razorclaw Bloodied,288 damage, Marked, -4 to attack
Kuori: HP 10/38, 4DR Bloodied
Thava: HP 19/43Bloodied, Prone
Razorclaw Bloodied, 288 damage, Marked, -4 to attack
Revenge: HP 25/47

Both Gloom and Revenge's attacks make their mark and strike Razorclaw. With a terrible roar, Razorclaw begins to rampage around, attempting to trample the adventures once more. He moves over Kuori and then over Gloom and revenge before charging out to Thava. Gloom is struck by the trample (12 damage) and knocked prone as well as Thava (11 damage) Razorclaw then moves back into his original position between the adventures.

(2nd action point)
Revenge strikes out at all adventurers adjacent to him with his mighty claws. Revenge once again manages to dodge the attack but both Kuori (7 damage) and Gloom (7 damage) receive nasty gashes from the claws. The curse from Gloom's armor seems to finally fade from the monster as well.

PupSage
You're up!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:01 am
FREE ACTION

Quote:
Vengeful Halberd: Use this power when an attack hits a bloodied ally within 10 squares of you. Gain a +2 power bonus to attack rolls and +1d10 on damage rolls with this weapon against the attacker until the end of your next turn.

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:10 pm
Kuori shifts back one square (Whatever puts her towards upper right) Then uses her second wind, regaining 9 hitpoints and a +2 to all defenses as she catches her breath.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:59 pm
Ryssa Blackblood
Go ahead and post. I will make an update when I get back from the beach this evening.

Kowsauni
Crew

Ryssa Blackblood

High-functioning Sex Symbol

11,215 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:10 pm
Hakka closes in a little for a bigger target and hurls another shuriken at the beast (25 vs AC, 13 Damage & 4 Poison Damage, Target is slowed) Her eyes never leave her target and she licks her lips, ready to tear into the beast's meat if it keels over.

(as always, if the damage reduces it to 10 hp or less, it dies).  
[D&D 4e] Glimmers in the Dark

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games