Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Surface
Sanctuary of the Blades Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:54 pm
DawnShadow666

User Image
Lin
Lin gasped as the Goddess set to repairing her DNA, but she didn't cry out or make any sound to indicate the terrible pain she was in. She blinked as she was pulled to her feet. She listened to the Goddess speak, feeling better than she had in a very long time. She nodded simply. "I'm back to being the way I'm supposed to be," she stated. "I'm done playing the weak little kitten. It's time to remind everyone of the reason why my race is legendary." She stretched and then shifted into a cheetah, a form that she hadn't been able to take in a very long time. She ran back to Jake's hut quickly and shifted back into her human form. She found herself a new set of clothes and then looked at Jake's sleeping form on the bed. She smirked and then pulled the simple clothing on. "Wake up! I have something I want to discuss with you, so you're no good asleep right now."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:34 pm
Who the hell was that? Jake thought to himself, at the sound of the commanding female voice. His curiosity finally baited him, awake. He rolled over, and laid eyes upon the Woman. He was surprised to find that the commanding tone, belonged to Lin. However, he was finding it rather... seductive. " I assume you wish to speak to me, on our unfinished conversation?"
With a sigh, he stood from slid from the bed, and stood to his full height. Looking down on Lin with a small smile. " I just don't want you getting hurt is all..." He spoke, once again missing the problem. This was of course his first rodeo, when it came to relationships... Normally he'd have them for a night, and then it was over. Though now here he was with a house, and a relationship. " The hell hapened?" he thought to himself, then pushed it from his mind.

Dameon Black

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:56 pm
DawnShadow666

User Image
Lin
Lin rolled her eyes. "You still seem to be missing the issue," she said. "I'm not some weak, fragile kitten. Not anymore. But since you insist on thinking I am, I'll have to show you. So you and I are going to have a sparring match of our own. You have five minutes to get fully woken up. Then I'll be expecting you in the training area. Don't keep me waiting." She walked out of the house without giving him a chance to respond, making her way over to the training area. The Goddess had wokem somethinf primal in her, a need to battle Jake and test his strength to make sure he was worthy of being hers, while also proving her strength to him. So she squirmed impatiently as she waited for Jake, feeling herself getting antsy at the thought of fighting.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:17 pm
Jake
Code name: Shade

Jake's face fell into a stoic mask, void of emotion. While Lin, proceeded to berate him, and command that he appear at the training grounds, then was gone.

Jake, raised a slender brow high. " So she was angered over being thought of as weak." He slammed the heel of his palm, into his forehead. " Dumbass.....arrogant, self centered b*****d." Jake cursed in hushed tones, with a shake of his head. " And Now she wants to prove herself to me.... Or just kick my D... in the dirt." He cursed under his breath once more, and then walked into a shadowed wall.

Jake, stepped out of the shadow of one of the pillars. He stepped back onto the sands, for the second time this night. He wore nothing more than, what he had slept in. The expression was stoic, but his eyes pleaded. " Lin, stop this... You don't have to prove yourself, to me." Though as he spoke, he saw that familiar twitch, in ones body language. That told of a desire for battle.
The wind blew in his direction for the first time. A scent so familiar that he knew to whom it belonged, was carried to his nostrils. Though now this scent was not a chaotic mess. No, now he was able to taken in the situation in full detail. Lin, was a skinwalker. A form of were able to take the form of any breed within a species family tree. He now realized, that this was not about her, but himself. " Ah..... I see."

The stoic express faded for just a second, revealing a look of worry. " Are you sure about this...Lin?"

Dameon Black

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:54 am
DawnShadow666

User Image
Lin
"Yes, I'm perfectly sure about this," Lin stated. "This is about several things, Jake. You didn't come right out and say it, but you thought I was weak. You wanted me to stay behind because I was fragile, easily broken. But I'm not. I'm required to prove to you that I'm strong. Weakness is not tolerated for my kind. But there's more than that. I need to test your strength as well. If our relationship is to get anywhere, I need to make sure that you are strong enough to handle being with me. That is the custom for me." She assumed a fighting stance. "Even if I didn't want to fight you, it's a mandatory part of being what I am. But I do want to fight you, to show you just what I can do. Now come at me."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:25 am
DawnShadow666

Anna &
Lucy

Lucy finally took a deep breath and collected herself. The shadows moved around her and deposited her in a hallway, in front of a very surprised Anna. Anna stared at her niece in shock for a moment before her face changed back to the usual stoic mask. She used the shadows to move them to an empty room, and they began the long talk to get caught up. Anna's stoic expression slipped for a brief moment when Lucy told her of Ren and Gin's attack on her family that had ended with the deaths of all of them but Lily. She seemed surprised again at the news of Lily being kidnapped by Ren and then groomed to be the heir to the Re, which she know led. She finally sighed and examined her niece. "What will you do now?" she asked in her usual quiet tone. "You said that you do not belong at the Re base with your sister. So what will you do with yourself?" Lucy was quiet for a moment. "I honestly have no idea," she finally said. "I'm really not sure where I belong or what to do."  

Dameon Black
Crew

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:35 pm
User Image

Jake

All emotion faded, from his Features. The crimson glow within his eyes, reduced to mere pin points. Whatever influence his new mind, or the souls he had taken, was no longer present. Jake, felt something hidden, something that slumbered, slowly awaken. " As you wish...", The sound of his voice, was like that of tearing, sheets of steel, a heavy tone of base underlining, creating that illusion of multiple speakers.

The shadows, that clung to the night stirred as if in response, to a long forgotten sibling. Swirling, and twisting towards him from every corner of the, Arena. Giving him the appearance of being lit from directly above, His shadow stretching in, sixteen different direction. Thin, wispy, smoke like tendrils whipped and latched onto his person. Jake, himself was surprised at this reaction, For it had not been he, whom had called them forth. One by one, the shadows formed a solidified cloaked. By this time, even his jaw length hair, was blowing around in a wind that was not present, mimicking the movements of the shadows, that made up his cloak. If she was going to prove herself strong, Then he would show no mercy.

In an instant his ring of shadows, materialized from the ground, like tentacles, sixteen in number. And, within that same instance, five dove out to strike her across the body. While the rest began firing, small barbed needles. At first he would not quite aim perfectly, always just off to one side. He wanted her to realize what she got herself into, before diving in head long.

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:01 pm
DawnShadow666

User Image
Lin
Lin raised an eyebrow at Jake's display and then rolled her eyes at the attacks. "Aim correctly or just stop," she said. "I already know what I've gotten myself into here. It's a bit insulting that you doubt that. Attack like you mean it." Her pupils turned to slits, like a cat's, and she grinned. She closed the distance between them in a flash, showing that she was able to use certain traits from her cats without fully shifting. Her hand moved toward his throat, her nails sharpening to claws and resting against his skin. "Are you going to get serious now?"

Dameon Black
Crew

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:42 am
User Image

Jake

His actions succeeded only in, heightening the frustration felt by Lin. She shouted her disappointment towards his insult. All while dodging, Jake's attacks. Then with a sudden increased to speed, she charged him head on. He maneuver ending with the sharpened points of her feline claws, A wicked grin twisting her thin lips. Her slit like pupils meeting those, of the Wraith's crimson orbs. "Are you going to get serious now?"

Jake's right hand rose to strike her in the rib cage, on her left side, just inside her blind spot. It then came up to meet it's left counterpart, in an attempt at knocking her hand away, and to the side. Then came the thrust of his head towards, Lin's forehead. If this was a success, he would follow it up with a small jump, to slam his left knee into her abdomen. This would hopefully then provide the necessary space needed to deliver a spinning heal to the side of her head. However just before Impact of her head, or a block would come. Jake vanished.

Appearing three and a half seconds later. He erupted forth from the shadowed ground beneath the woman, like a silent volcano of shadows. His right fist arch up in a finishing uppercut. She wanted serious, and he obliged. Though deep within the back of his mind, there was this annoying little voice. For some reason it was worried, that he might have actually harmed the girl.

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:54 am
Starry Eyed

A long a light breeze came the musical chime, of other worldly laughter. Followed by a light caress of the women's cheeks, as if being greeted by a Concerned Mother. " You know where you belong, and what it is you are to do. Remember everything I have shared with you. Whom else would a Deity share such things with, Hmmm...?" Small oval like windows to the night sky, appeared floating disembodied before the pair. " You are to be my priestess... High priestest in training. You will be the one whom I personally trained, in preperation to take up the mantle of " Lady Grimm". A title that is currently held by the one known as Gypsy. For now.... Get some rest and leave such matters for the morning." With that, the strange eyes closed, and the feeling of soft lips could be felt against each of their foreheads. Then the presence of her Holiness, faded from the hall.

Dameon Black

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:26 pm
DawnShadow666

User Image
Lin
Lin had to admit that the shot to her ribs was unexpected. But she managed to regain her wits fast enough to deal with the headbutt, pulling her head back just enough to dodge it. Taking his hits was painful, especially the uppercut. But she picked herself up and actually lsughed about it. "Now we're talking," she said, her eyes lighting up with excitement. "Now we're serious." She suddenly darted forward and began to rapidly swipe at him with her claws. She attacked like a wild animal, operating mostly on instinct at the moment. The Goddess had awakened all of Lin's cats, and all of her animslistic instincts were starting to take over as a result of them all coming back at once.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:19 pm
DawnShadow666

Anna &
Lucy

Lucy listened to the Goddess, surprised to hear what she had planned for her. At the mention of resting and leaving it for the morning, she sighed a bit. "Waiting for the morning won't change much," she said. "I may have my body, but I was away from it for too long. I'm disconnected from it. I'm basically just possessing myself." She blinked and stopped using her will to keep herself awake. Her body fell to the floor, unconscious, but Lucy was still standing in front of Anna, a bit transparent now. "My body can sleep, but it kicks me out when I try. I'm still a restless spirit. I'll be fully aware every moment. Lily could use her light to fix me, but I doubt she would do it just to see me leave again to rejoin you." Anna examined her niece and considered something. There was another way to bind Lucy's soul back to her body that she hadn't thought about. If Lucy was turned into a vampire, it would force her body and soul to reconnect. "My Goddess, I have a request," she said quietly, hoping that she didn't anger her. "If Lucy is turned, it will repair the damaged connection. And she will need to be turned anyway if she is to be your High Priestess. She is the last living member of my human family. Her sister has been stolen and made into a Blackblood. She is all that remains. If she is to be a vampire, I would like it to be my blood that changes her. So my request is simple. May I be the one to turn her and bring her into your service?" It seemed to be a simple request, but it was incredibly important to Anna. The way she saw it, she had failed her other niece by not being there to prevent Rin from turning her into her heir. She wanted to keep her blood connection to Lucy. She didn't want to fail her family again.  

Dameon Black
Crew

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:11 pm
User Image

Jake

Jake's head tilted to oneside, as he watched Lin get right back up. The newborn Reaper was more than a little impressed. He had killed two people already with the kind of force, he had just demonstrated. To say she had convinced him, would be putting it lightly. Again the changeling charged him. Her attacks were stronger than before, more precisely aimed, showing no quarter.
The Reaper, dodged or deflected her attacks for a time. He wished to see how long she could last. Though by no means, did he simply evade. No, He delivered one strike after another. He studied her every movement, and incorporated into his own technique. The second he had copied her style. Shadows formed solid, steel like clawed gantlets on each of his fist. Then pushed forward, hoping she might be paying attention. With one hand he entangle his own claws within hers, attempting to lock them in place. If successful the blade would dig in, while he twisted her arm up and back over her shoulder, forcing her to the ground. HIs own body lifting into the air, contorting himself around her. Ending up with his thighs wrapped around her waist, and his other clawed hand, resting it's blades at her throat.
" Fine... I couldn't ask for a better traveling companion." with that, Jake released her, allowing the shadows to fade away. Then he held out his hand, in an offer to help her from the ground. His face now sporting that friendly smile of his. Crimson orbs now longer glowing murderously.

Dameon Black
Sorry I know it's a little god moddie. Please forgive me. Just want to get everything moving as soon as possible. Pm me if you need questions answered, and or need me to edit.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:20 pm
Starry Eyed

"A request? How dare she make su... Really?" Tulpa had done it once again, surprised the Goddess. This shy little Reaper had stepped forward, and boldly making a request, and at the same time the Goddess could not be outraged with the child. She knew from which she spoke, and knew how much this would mean for her. How could she deny her Daughter such an honor? The answer was... that she could not.

" Anna... I will grant this one, and only this once... Bring her to the Altar on the upper levels. Once she awakens... Her training will then commence."

Dameon Black

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:58 pm
Anna &
Lucy

Anna nodded and led Lucy to the Altar. Without saying anything, she faced her niece and watched the younger woman nod. She sank her fangs into Lucy's neck and drank deeply, stopping only when she was close to killing her body. And then she pulled back a bit and forced Lucy to drink from her, happy that her blood would be turning Lucy for the Goddess. Lucy collapsed a moment later as the changes began, and Anna simply waited.

SEVERAL DAYS LATER

Lucy had progressed through her training quite well so far. Besides Lily, she didn't exactly have anyone to worry about, so she could throw herself into it completely. But even though she liked how determined her niece was, Anna became a bit worried that she was going too far too quickly. So she suggested a small break, asking to be taken to the home where her sister and her husband had been killed. Even though Lucy was less then thrilled to be going back there, she agreed, and the two set off.  
Surface

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games