Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Can You Stop It? [V x S] [1x1] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:32 pm
"I can't help it much. Something in the way I was raised keeps my mind at business first, then pleasure." He gave a small shrug at her teasing as he tapped his chin think about things. That they would go on foot was, to say the least not how he wanted to travel this time around. "Well atleast this time should we run out of time. I will not have to return home this time around as soon" Kaelthas commented towards her as he looked at the color in her cheeks. "Well either way, we should get moving. Better not to waste what little time we have" he told her walking slowly backwards towards the mouth of the cave.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:46 pm

Aurum watched him with another pout as he began to walk backwards, and moved to her pile to retrieve her pack and then to follow him. She went to the mouth and chanted an incantation that would allow her to float slowly down as she stepped off the edge.. though it didn't help and the dragon found herself purging at the bottom, relieving her body of a meal she hadn't quite had. Aurum groaned and wiped her mouth with a sigh, if it continued like this she would have to find a home closer to the ground.

pramheda

Fox

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:28 pm
Letting Aurum go down first, Kaelthas gave a look around the area for the moment before hoping off the side of the ledge. "Levaio" Kaelthas muttered just before getting to the ground as his motion slowed to a float as he touched down. Looking around, Kaelthas noted that she was vomiting not to far from the cave base. It was obvious that what ever food she had eaten was not good. She likely had a stomach virus that was causing her to be like that. "Are you sure that you are ok to travel? If you want we can wait a day and I can see if I can find some herbs to help cleanse your stomach." Offering to help the dragon was the least he could do. The thought of her suddenly vomiting on him was not a pretty one should they start travel together.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:43 pm

The dragoness shook her head once he caught up to her, and eyed him a little sideways, her frustration at the constant sickness - and her need to get it out and off of her conscious - peeking through just slightly. She was happy to be near him, but she didn't need all the help. "We can rest in the closest town, I'm not too fond of the ground these days," She murmured, giving a little sigh and then looking to him, "I can fly us to there in about twenty minutes." At least.. that was how long it would take before she absolutely needed to land.

pramheda

Fox

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:01 pm
Looking Aurum over, Kaelthas crossed his arms. "Don't push yourself Aurum" he said simply taking a few steps away from her incase she wanted to transform. He didn't like the thought of her pushing herself while ill on his account. It didn't sit well and they way she was acting, it was something that was giving her a bit of motion sickness. "If you don't fully feel up to it, we can always walk" he said to her in his own form of reassurance.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:11 pm

"I'm fine," Said the dragon, pursing her lips. In a defiant sort of way, she covered herself in mist and transformed before him, crouching low for him to climb onto her form. Aurum closed her eyes, speaking again in a deep rumble, "Walking will take too long," She said simply, hoping to insinuate exactly what she meant - she wanted as much time with him as possible to relax and enjoy themselves.. even if he did need the book, and even if flying would delay the time she would feel well again. Aurum was almost laying on the ground, head resting on the grass below her.

pramheda

Fox

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:17 pm
Climbing up on Aurum's back, Kaelthas shook his head. She wasn't going to take his help, and there was little he could do to change Aurum's mind. "Fine then, just try not to expel what ever it was that you eat upon me" he said poking a bit of fun at her. While he was worried about her, if she wasn't going to take his worry he would just tease her a bit. "When you are ready" he called down to her getting in a good grip on her.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:28 pm

Aurum frowned as he poked fun, but spread her many wings and took to the air without a word, though she kept low as she always did. She was quick but almost wobbly in flight, trying to get to the town as fast as she could. Her body rumbled as she flew, and perhaps he would understand why she originally decided not to fly.. but when the town came into view shortly after they had taken off, and the dragon flew to a more open area of forested area, she laid carefully in the clearing, her body again against the ground and her head laying in the grass. Aurum let her wings spread out but let them lay limp, giving a deep sigh as she coaxed away the urge to vomit again.

pramheda

Fox

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:18 pm
Hopping off of Aurum's back, Kaelthas had to shake his head. Her flight had almost made him nauseous. "I know that you do not with for my help. I think that you should take some time to rest. Maybe let me find some herbs in the town to try and ease your stomach" Kaelthas called to her still oblivious to the reason for her sickness. "If anything lets get you something at least to calm your stomach." While he did prod fun at her, he wasn't holding any harm towards it.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:30 pm

The dragoness shifted back and nodded to his prodding, "Laying down will help, but allow me to give you a few coins to get extras," The paled woman dug into her pack and handed him gold.. as it was the only currency that Aurum seemed to collect. She knew he wasn't suspicious of her sickness, and that only made her feelings on how to tell him all the harder. After she placed the gold in his hand, she started towards the town. It would be less than fifteen minutes and she could be in a bed.. hopefully for a few moments with her love before he went to ease her stomach.

pramheda

Fox

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:32 pm
"Drago Latvina" Kaelthas muttered as he took on the white haired dragon form he had before when they had traveled together. "Don't worry, I will, but first we should find you a place to stay for the night. I think you can stand with a little down time before we move again" Kaelthas said to her as they walked. In no time, the pair had made it to one of the inn's. "It doesn't have a bar with it but, it's the closest one. You seem to be looking worse by the minute" Kaelthas said to her, obviously starting to worry about his mate. "Lets get you inside and onto a bed then I can go see if I can find any herbs to help you some" he told her as he walked closer next to her.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:06 am

The woman watched Kael with a little sigh, and once they reached the town, she walked just a little closer to him. If rumors spread before of the young woman traipsing about with a human, she only wondered what would spread of her a another dragon. "I don't feel like drinking, anyway," Said Aurum in a low murmur, and she slipped her hand to her human's as they walked. Once to the room, the dragoness gave his hand a little squeeze and made her way to the bed. Aurum let go of his hand only once she began to crawl into the bed, sitting up against the headboard with up to her waist covered by blankets, "Will you stay with me a while before you go? The market will be there," The dragon flashed him a smile, "Besides, I'll just feel miserable tomorrow, and the next day, and the next.. At least let me feel miserable with you around me," Her cheeks deepened a little, and she was open with him as she spoke. Seeing him, even in a glimmer, made her heart lift. She loved him, even if she didn't know it for herself, even if she wouldn't admit it. Aurum held out her hand for him to take, pulling the blankets down some with her other hand.

pramheda

Fox

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:18 am
Giving Aurum's hand a slight squeeze as she interlaced their fingers, Kaelthas simply smiled. He cared little for what the creatures of the kingdom of beast may think of them. "You don't want to drink, this is quite a turn of events" Kaelthas commented as they walked. Reaching the inn as Aurum crawled into bed, Kaelthas followed and pulled up a chair next to it so he could sit with her. He listened to her talking about feeling miserable as he simply shifted his head. Had she caught something that any medicine he might prepare would not have helped he wondered. "If you need me around, I will be around. Maybe if we are lucky we can figure out a good way to end this war so we can be together without a glimmer needed" he said. White eyes staring at her with a soft smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:48 am

Aurum shook her head and gave a heavy sigh when he didn't join her in the bed, she settled for taking his hand again and closed her eyes. "No, I haven't felt up to drinking for a while," She said seriously, but smiled as he spoke of hope being there for her.. and hope for their relationship. Her other hand moved to her stomach underneath the blankets as she thought of what could blossom between them, and she opened her eyes to look to him, "It would take a lot more than luck, but it is a nice thought," She said, smiling to him. She seemed to be regaining her color and she was charming to her lover, her thumb rubbing his hand as she enjoyed his company.

pramheda

Fox

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:56 am
Sitting there, Kaelthas watched her motions. A thought dawned on him as he leaned in and set a hand on her stomach. It would have made some sense now that he was thinking about it, with her illness being one that wouldn't leave her. "Wait, Aurum. Are you pregnant!?!" he blurted out suddenly as his eyes widened some. Things falling into place brought him to only this conclusion when taking into account how she had been seeming to feel.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff