Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)
[木] SERO | Canopy || Mizukage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arrow35

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:35 pm
“Lanfaer”

Toyotomi Kirimuro:

“Like the mist, conceal that which you feel, but like a ninja, do not forget that you feel.”

User Image

I take a seat on the bench and fill out the paperwork. Good lord this stuff is boring. But, it must be needed to run the village, otherwise Lord Mizukage wouldn’t force us to do it. I finish the paperwork and go to hand it in.

As I think about what this means, I realize just how far I have come since my father was murdered. I recall my earlier days, how much I had worked for this. I remembered getting sick while at the academy, exchanging letters with Ryoko while she was studying in the village of artisans, testing the limits of my mist form, and exploring the village itself. I ponder the facts that I know, and what I don't know.

There is so much left that I do not know, so much I need to learn. I feel a sudden sense of longing for the knowledge I lack and for experiences I have yet to have. My mind suddenly jumps back to a day 2 or 3 years prior when my sister had come to visit, when I had been sick. My sister had taken me to the doctor and I had been told that I was starting puberty. I'd been perplexed as to what this meant, and I just got a knowing wink from my sister. Boy had I received an interesting talking to when we got home.

Since then, however, I had started to actually notice girls as, well, girls. And it frightened me. But now I had a sudden intrigue and desire to explore this interest as well as others. I have a sudden interest in the crafts of the world, in making weapons, poisons, scrolls and such.

All this crosses my mind as I walk up. "Here’s the paperwork" I say as I hand it over to get my headband. As an after thought I ask "Mam, where would I go to learn more about smithing or making poisons? And," I blush, "where should I go to learn about women?" I shy away a bit after asking the last part.

User Image
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:06 pm
User ImageUser Image
Everyone shall live...
╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝

Aria perked up when she realized that her name was called. Moving carefully around the young ones, the shrine maiden fell into place beside the secretary's desk. "Yes," she started, answering the secretary's statement. "I want to undertake a mission for a Journey of the Heart, and find a suitable place to build a shrine. It's saddening to go from three to zero religious places from before the reconstruction. Are there any missions like that, available?"

Spent: --
Sustain: --
Overall: --

╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗
...as supporting others is my goal!

VampireKittenz

Virtuous Saint

10,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Cleric 100

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Krissella Thanderveldt
Kirigakure's Secretary

___Nymeria's question received the first reaction among the trio that was offered, given the paperwork being handed to the secretary as well as the simple response that could be given in return. "Your squad will be determined once the Mizukage returns to his office, either through the use of a Clone jutsu or through physical manifestation. In either case, I would suggest getting to know some of the others of this village, to ensure that you will fit well with your peers." That being said, and rather simple, she took the paperwork from the clipboard and placed it within her filing cabinet before returning the clipboard, and its writing utensil to the stack under the counter. However, it was clear that Kirigakure no Sato's graduating class was pumping out more than was expected. In fact, some of the questions turned her way by the Mr. Toyotomi Kirimuro, as his paperwork and the roster given from the academy stated, were more than a little alarming. Were it not for her cool disposition she might well have blanched at the questions.
___Instead, Krissella simply stared at him with a complete lack of concern or emotion before continuing as if he had asked the weather's current condition. "Poisons, while frowned upon by the village administration, are often available within the Crafting Collective. My suggestion is to worry instead on your own abilities, after your assignment. As with Nymeria, I apologize in that we have yet to select your squadron, but the appointment will come soon enough. As for the last, I must say, this should have been covered within the curriculum of the academy. If it was lacking, then I would look to speaking with our senior physician at the hospital, who would be the highest authority on such matters." A blink, a stray hair falling into place, and finally she moved. With a grace and ease that bespoke high birth and higher training, the woman moved the errant lock back to its position with firmness before turning to look at the last of the trio.
___To her question, Krissella reached into the top drawer of her cabinet and leafed backwards towards a red file. This file she pulled forth with care before offering it to Aria, the cabinet closing with a firm snick of its own accord after. "You will find the original location described here. It has come to my knowledge that our Jounin, Elle, has built a statue in its place, but with limited land to work with it would still be the prized location. The Mizukage has requested that you investigate this location and decide if the location may still be utilized for construction. If you find it spiritually fit, we will begin construction immediately. I apologize that this was not brought to you sooner, and the Lord Mizukage expresses his condolences on any wasted time that might have been inflicted on you by this oversight."
___

Rexnov

Arrow35

VampireKittenz

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:43 am
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂❝ X i a o w e n - L e u n g❞▂▂▂▂

User Image

Stamina - - { 305 / 305 } - - Chakra - - { 215 / 215 } - - TP - - { 10 / 10 }

Village : Kirigakure - Rank : Genin - Clan : Hakemoto

███████████████████████████████████████████ ██ ███████████████████████████████████████████ ██

No sooner had Xiaowen entered the Mizukage's office building had she felt so proud of her accomplishments thus far. In the short time she had come ti Kirigakure, she had been welcomed with seemingly open arms, allowed to take part in their academy to learn the way of the shinobi, and now have graduated from the academy and on her way to become an official member of the village. She gave a quick look around into the building she had just stepped foot into and across to the young looking secretary that seemed to be helping a few other people as Xiao gave a soft smile if she should look over at her. She would wait her turn to speak, her feet guiding her to the desk to stand beside a few other people while gently humming to herself softly while the white haired youth asked about smithing, poisons and...women. AN odd request, but who was she to judge? Out all of them there, Xiaowen was most likely the most mature and capable of handling her body's desires, or at least she thought. Such a strange boy. She thought to herself before turning her head to look at another girl asking if she could build a shrine somewhere nearby. It was a noble goal, something that she seemed to care very much about. Plus, the village could always use another place to have some stuff for those who wished to pursue more spiritual quests rather than become shinobi. Her smile continued to lay on her face, still humming the peaceful tune that had been taught from her master during her brief stay with him as his pupil before leaning forward to face young Aria. "If you ever need help with the construction or anything, I'd be happy to help anyway I can, sweetie." Her tone was gentle and mother-like, which was a good way to describe the female from a first glance. Although still somewhat young, she had certainly seen her fair share of experience sin life to say she could be older than she actually was. Returning to her neutral stance, she then faced the secretary before speaking up, holding her hands behind her back as she began to speak. "Excuse me, miss. I'd just recently graduated from the academy, and was wondering fi I could get my headband. If it's too much trouble, I can comeback another time. I can imagine it's never a dull moment as a secretary." Giving another gentle smile, Xiao would simply wait for a response, that signature smile of her always present as she began to wonder if she could sneak in a meal or so before training.

[ 1 / 10 ]

xI N F O
•·.·´¯`·.·•´Buffs`•.¸¸.•´

•·.·´¯`·.·•´Debuffs`•.¸¸.•´

•·.·´¯`·.·•´Active Techniques`•.¸¸.•´
● [ Rank X ]

● [ Rank X ]

● [ Rank X ]

•·.·´¯`·.·•´Passives`•.¸¸.•´
Mental Clarity: The cost for Xiao to perform a bloodline technique is lowered by 5.
Momma Bear: Whenever in combat, Xiao is granted a slight boost in strength and speed to fight for those she cares for.

•·.·´¯`·.·•´Learning Reductions`•.¸¸.•´
● Learn taijutsu one (1) post faster.
● Learn bloodline techniques one (1) post faster.
● Hakemoto [ States ] receive learning reduction bonuses as though they were both Bloodline and Taijutsu techniques.
(When using the Dojo system, treat them as if they were Rank B Taijutsu)

•·.·´¯`·.·•´Disciplines`•.¸¸.•´
Thoroughbred: Your maximum chakra pool and maximum stamina pool are both increased by {10} points, and you receive an additional {05} points to each pool whenever you rank up. Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used. ( If chakra was used, you recover chakra; if stamina was used, you recover stamina; if both were used, you recover both. )
Berserker: Your external training and devotion to taijutsu has allowed your attacks to have great strength, speed, and power behind them, making them overwhelm physical taijutsu techniques of the same rank or lower. Additionally, your hardened body allows you to defend against ninjutsu attacks 2 ranks lower than a physical taijutsu defensive technique, taking little to no damage from it, and defend against ninjutsu attacks 1 rank below a complex taijutsu defensive technique unharmed.

•·.·´¯`·.·•´Equipment`•.¸¸.•´
▣ Kunai [x8]
▣ Senbon [x7]
▣ Wooden Walking Stick
▣ Kasa
☐ N/A
""

Lanfaer
[/.quote]
VampireKittenz
[/.quote]
Quote:

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:48 pm
User ImageUser Image

___Kirama's approach to the office was quiet, and cautious, but there were unfortunately too many reasons for him to come here. He hated the way Jack's strange office messed with his ability to see, though, and especially when Jack was square in his passion addled sights. Perhaps at the very least he could find himself a mission better than dog walking that might impress the proverbial apple of his eye. It probably wouldn't hurt in regards to the sensation making his blood boil beneath his skin like it was being pumped from a cauldron.
___What he found was a gaggle of people surrounding the secretary, who he'd yet to meet despite laying out a badly bleeding young woman atop it. The little he could see in the mystically labyrinthine workplace of the Mizukage suggested that Jack wasn't just hiding out in his office. Paper work, talks of headbands and missions, new people drifting in and out. More signs that Jack wasn't here at all. Kirigakure's esoteric leader had been eager to wow a pair of inquisitive eyes when Kirama first visited - and the Hyuga still suspected there was something more important going on at the same time even then. Jack seemed too intricately tied to this place to let his shinobi wander its halls if he could be present in person.
___"Perhaps the secretary will be able to enlighten me as to the fate of my squad." He mused in his head as he stopped behind the group. He was tall enough to see past most of them anyways, the older woman being an exception. Kirama also lacked the same desire to push his way to the front of the line, and so he interested himself in adjusting his new outfit, waiting to be addressed in turn instead of participating in the assault on Jack's assistant.

[ Valentines Day Post 10/10 ]

Used:

Items:
Raikou Tenbukuro | 250/250 Chakra
The Hands of Harmony

VampireKitten

Lanfae

TheRealKir

Arrow3

___

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:49 pm
“Lanfaer”

TheRealKiru

Toyotomi Kirimuro:

“Like the mist, conceal that which you feel, but like a ninja, do not forget that you feel.”

User Image

I listen intently to the secretary as she tells me answers to what I had asked. Ok, for poisons the crafting place, for women ask the head physician at the hospital. I didn't hear the part about poisons being frowned upon. I thank the secretary then start to walk away only to see a very pretty older women in front of me. "H-hi there" I squeak out before I poof into mist form from nerves. 

Good lord, what's wrong with me?! It's just a woman. Mind you, she IS a very pretty woman, but still! Ever since Ryoko explained puberty I'd been intimidated, but not to this degree. It's not like she was gonna kill me or something, right? Or...Or is she?

I start to mist away from everyone, starting to get scared of everything. "T-t-thanks again for everything miss secretary" I say as I slip out under the door and begin to make my descent back to the main part of the village.

[exits]

Valentines day post 3
User Image
User Image
User Image  

Arrow35

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

___Recognizing that his concerns were unlikely to be address, Kirama slipped away.

Used:

Items:
Raikou Tenbukuro | 240/250 Chakra
The Hands of Harmony

Quote:

___

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:27 pm
User Image

███████████████████████████████████████ ██████

Komo wasn't quite sure how the first day would go. He recently graduated and had learned he had to go to the office before he'd be allowed to train or go on any missions. Kind of a drag but he figured he'd get it done and out of the way with before he got down to the grind. He didn't know what the kage had planned for him but he knew that the moment he was set free to train he'd cover as many techniques as possible, then wrestle enough missions to the ground so that he could REALLY prove himself. The excitement had him rather nervous but it motivated him to pick up the pace as he entered the doors.

It seemed there was already some kind of que that had formed by the time Komo showed up, but from what he had heard it was for similar reasons. Instead of speaking out loud or anything he instead took his place behind the group and waited his turn to be dealt with, no need to rush on such a beautiful day after all.

Chakra ⋙ 290/290 ____ Stamina ⋙ 260/260 ____ OOC ⋙ ____ Abilities Used ⋙

Inventory ↙

Clothing - Warm crimson coat with fur around the hood, more standard shinobi leggings gloves and sandals.

Small Satchel - Not particularly large but enough that it can carry basic survival supplies. Worn around his waist on his back.

Katana - Standard, kept on his side. Thought to be a family heirloom.

Holster - Used to store projectiles, scrolls etc.

Misc Equip ↙
            Kunai [05]
            Shuriken [05]
            Weighted Stones [05]

Quotes ↙

Lanfaer
            Any chance to whip headbands at us yet?

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200

A Lazy Polar Bear

Snow Bachelorette

1,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:16 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                  "Hello secretary-chan!" Lucifer's voice carried through the hallway with her foreign accent. Still not entirely having a grasp on their language but trying her best. She stood in front of the secretary and signed in, eventually stepping back away from the desk. Allowing the secretary to do her job so that she might get to see Jack again and speak with him about what all was going on as of recent.

User Image
                                                  ◆¦ CHAKRAx 175/ 175 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 175 175 x ◆¦ RYOx 0 x ◆¦ ACx 0
                                                  ◆¦ WORKER / WORKERx ◆¦ D-RANK x ◆¦ GENINx ◆¦ KIRIGAKUREx
                                                  xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information
                                                      Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                      Mission Details

◆¦ Passives

◆¦ Other Additives
                                                      Three Party Poppers
                                                      Four Chocolate Mint Clouds
                                                      Cookie Skeleton with Banjo
                                                      8 Chocolate, peanut butter filled ponies
                                                      9 Chocolate spiders

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Lanfaer
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Krissella Thanderveldt
Kirigakure's Secretary

___Krissella blinked slowly, with a seemingly intentional measured pace, whilst staring at the new trio who entered just as the others' left. Strange, there seemed to be a never ending conveyor belt of genin and old faces returning after some sort of existential crisis. Or, at least, that was her assumption, given the fact they all seemed to have vanished at rather improper times. Still, it was not her job to pass judgment: she simply wasn't paid for such duties. Instead, she brought out the clipboard she saved for the Mizukage's personal notes and prepared to take down some more information for him. Firstly, the large breasted woman, a motherly tone to her voice, spoke of such things as needing a headband. A raised eyebrow might likely have been needed there, but Krissella simply had no emotions to spare for it. Instead, her eyes traveled to the list of graduated individuals, and checked against the name signed in with, before looking to the last, who had yet to sign in. When she spoke, it was to both.
___"Academy graduates are to fill out a questionnaire, as per the orders of the Mizukage. At the end, you will receive an edit to your personal Sigil, which will allow you access to shinobi training locations, but not to techniques and advanced training. Filling these out, I will give you your squad listings as well as your headbands." Scratching down some information, the secretary reached into the depths of her desk once more, pulled forth two more files, and attached them with utensils to clipboards before handing them over. Pale, emotionless eyes matched the female's tone as she explained further. "Answer honestly. The Mizukage will know if you lie."
___
___

TheRealKiru

Odoeb

The Wolf of Asgard

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:24 pm
User Image

Komo listened carefully to the secretary, though by the end of it he was filled with more questions. He took one of the three files that seemed to be for him, glancing at the lady. Was a questionnaire like this really taken so seriously?

"Alright. Though if we're allowed into training locations....but not the techniques, what would make them different then just training out doors?" Komo asked with a nervous laugh. Not that he was complaining of course, it would be nice to get a look at the places regardless. Komo really wasn't expecting an answer and instead took time to look at the quiz and get to work on it, moving to the side and began to mull over what was on it.

Chakra ⋙ 370/370 ____ Stamina ⋙ 270/270 ____ OOC ⋙ ____ Abilities Used ⋙

Inventory ↙

Clothing - Warm crimson coat with fur around the hood, more standard shinobi leggings gloves and sandals.

Small Satchel - Not particularly large but enough that it can carry basic survival supplies. Worn around his waist on his back.

Misc Equip ↙
            Kunai [05]
            Shuriken [05]
            Weighted Stones [05]

Quotes ↙

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:42 pm
Aegon VI Targaryan

TheRealKiru

magcookie

User Image

Ban
Jounin Sensei- Ex-Everything ▪ Chakra 1230/1230 ▪ Stamina 820/820 ▪ AC:15000 ▪ Ryo:15000

[Emptyiness ]

Bans request to be transferred out of the Kraken Sqaud had finally been approved. He was now going to pursue his new interest, teaching. He had been given his students and now he was looking for them. But he wasn't really trying he was basically walking around with a sign that read" Noémi Clementine Lelièvre, Xiaowen Leung, Nymeria Ny'Sar" He was like a driver at an airport. He just stood there and waited hopefully one of them would see him as he smoked near a window. He had to make sure to avoid Jack ...wasn't he out of the village? He didn't really remember.

[ Emptiness ]

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:54 am
User Image

It didn't take Komo very long to fill out the questionnaire, pen scribbling across the paper in his sub par hand writing, as he answered each question to his own standard. When he was finished he'd put the filled out sheet on the counter, finally taking the time to tie his headband for the first time around his head as he smiled like an idiot well doing so. The excitement was spread across his face. Just in time it would seem, as all of the sudden a winged arachnid caught his attention. Not only this but it seemed to be trying to lead him somewhere.

Luckily Komo was one of a curious nature so he didn't hesitate to follow after the flying spider, exiting out of the office in a hurry.

Chakra ⋙ 370/370 ____ Stamina ⋙ 270/270 ____ OOC ⋙ ____ Abilities Used ⋙

Inventory ↙

Misc Equip ↙
            Kunai [05]
            Shuriken [05]
            Weighted Stones [05]

Quotes ↙

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:51 pm
User Image
Nymeria stopped as someone entered the room before she had a chance to leave. The man had white hair, a scar running up to his face. He was smoking, and held a sign with her name on it. Queer. She thought, looking at him while raising an eyebrow. “I am Nymeria.” She declared, moving toward the man with her arms crossed above her chest, her matted hair falling beside her face. “Why do you seek me?” She asked him, twisting her lips to make a face. She wasn’t accustomed to being called out by sign. It was all straight forward, none of this sign stuff.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:52 pm
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂❝ X i a o w e n - L e u n g❞▂▂▂▂

User Image

Stamina - - { 305 / 305 } - - Chakra - - { 215 / 215 } - - TP - - { 10 / 10 }

Village : Kirigakure - Rank : Genin - Clan : Hakemoto

███████████████████████████████████████████ ██ ███████████████████████████████████████████ ██

Meeting her gaze, the emotionally neutered secretary looked through her notes to confirm that the twenty eight year old woman standing in front of her was seriously a graduate from the academy, as if somebody was playing a practical joke on her. Of course, she could understand the reason for it. It was not every day that an adult came into the academy claiming to be a student and not have raised eyes about it. She patiently awaited her judgement before she gave both her and another boy beside her clipboards with the remaining paperwork attached. While she was not exactly expecting anything too dangerous as a shinobi of the village, she certainly was not expecting to fill out paperwork during her time here. This life seemed to be full of surprises though. Taking the clipboard given to her, she quickly filled in the appropriate responses, her age, real name, gender, and whatever else needed to be signed for. When she was done, she handed the clipboard back and took her headband without further questioning. Quickly fastening it to her waist (which seemed to give away the fact that she was not in the best of shape, the female then gracefully stepped out of the office and back into the world that awaited her. Oh what fun was there to be had during her time here in Kirigakure? She seemed to find it just before she would go running around, wondering just exactly where she was supposed to go first. A man holding a sign with several names on it, including hers, rested outside of the office's window, smoking to his pleasure. Stepping over towards the man, the female gave a gentle wave, noticing a muscular woman standing in front of him and talking to him as well. Not wanting to waste time, Xiaowen gently strode towards the slender looking man, holding her hands behind her back with her trademark motherly smile on her face as she came to rest next to the woman. "I'm sorry, but I'm Xiaowen. Did you need something from me?~"

xI N F O
•·.·´¯`·.·•´Buffs`•.¸¸.•´

•·.·´¯`·.·•´Debuffs`•.¸¸.•´

•·.·´¯`·.·•´Active Techniques`•.¸¸.•´
● [ Rank X ]

● [ Rank X ]

● [ Rank X ]

•·.·´¯`·.·•´Passives`•.¸¸.•´
Mental Clarity: The cost for Xiao to perform a bloodline technique is lowered by 5.
Momma Bear: Whenever in combat, Xiao is granted a slight boost in strength and speed to fight for those she cares for.

•·.·´¯`·.·•´Learning Reductions`•.¸¸.•´
● Learn taijutsu one (1) post faster.
● Learn bloodline techniques one (1) post faster.
● Hakemoto [ States ] receive learning reduction bonuses as though they were both Bloodline and Taijutsu techniques.
(When using the Dojo system, treat them as if they were Rank B Taijutsu)

•·.·´¯`·.·•´Disciplines`•.¸¸.•´
Thoroughbred: Your maximum chakra pool and maximum stamina pool are both increased by {10} points, and you receive an additional {05} points to each pool whenever you rank up. Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used. ( If chakra was used, you recover chakra; if stamina was used, you recover stamina; if both were used, you recover both. )
Berserker: Your external training and devotion to taijutsu has allowed your attacks to have great strength, speed, and power behind them, making them overwhelm physical taijutsu techniques of the same rank or lower. Additionally, your hardened body allows you to defend against ninjutsu attacks 2 ranks lower than a physical taijutsu defensive technique, taking little to no damage from it, and defend against ninjutsu attacks 1 rank below a complex taijutsu defensive technique unharmed.

•·.·´¯`·.·•´Equipment`•.¸¸.•´
▣ Kunai [x8]
▣ Senbon [x7]
▣ Wooden Walking Stick
▣ Kasa
☐ N/A
""

Lanfaer

Aegon VI Targaryan

Quote:

♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games