Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
Rain Town, the Blue Cat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:44 pm
User Image
Maceál Berggren||The Chef
===============

User Image

Maceál was shocked by this outburst of violence between friends. But then back where he came from it never happened on this large scale. The taunts were rather bad that were going on here and it made the room feel chilly. When Fang turned into his full form, Maceál was startled, but he soon heard Vixxion call out to Fang with a warning. "Lose himself?.." He didn't know what it meant but it didn't sound good. "Fang?!" Maceál was still mostly worried for the other's safety in between this all. However he honored Fang's request to stay put still, for now.

Smexi-hexi123

xorna

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:56 pm
Ishiwara Yue

User Image
Fang "I said leave them alone!" He looks at Loki laughing insanely "You think destroying my pendant will protect you that pendant was to give me a human form" he glared at Loki then looks at lu "you just stand there like always when I first changed you were cautious and your going to let this" he points at Loki "kill tohfu and my brother?" He hears a snap looking at his brother

Vixxion "Fang stop this right now!" He screamed out in pain as lok stepped on his right hand  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:10 pm
"Shut up dead guy! And I wouldn't really bother with my older brother~ he can't move or even hear you actually no one in this whole room can!! Ha-ha-ha!!" Loki cover his mouth with tape that cancel his laughter "But really, do you think it's a good idea to do that when everyone is still here? Go ahead! Turn to a dragon! Try to kill me!! You'll only kill everyone in this whole room!! But~ that wouldn't be a bad thing right? I mean after all your family is full of killers and murderers~" Loki moved his feet "All everyone dying because some from of love~ I was so close to even likeing wolf boy there till he told me that I can't play with you~ Really~ Don't you just feel like a jerk~? He actually cares about you... That's just disgusting! And now he will die trying to protect you be cause we made a bet~"

Ishiwara Yue

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:17 pm
Ishiwara Yue

User Image
Fang breathes slowly removing the tape "What bet are you talking about?" He slowly calms down as his fire and skin cooled down "unfreeze everyone and we can talk outside mischief Nordic god" he looks at lok not afraid of him  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:28 pm
"Hehe.... No can do~ Lucifer would kill me.... But to be nice I move everyone frozen to a mirror room!" Loki snapped and ever frozen body to the different room. "Hmm.. Guess the cook didn't froze cause I took interest in his cooking, oh well..." Loki seated himself on a chair "Now then... Am a God with simple needs, I like depressing people and when I like someone I want to play with them. A game, a game of life and death. Ah but don't worry! Tohfu won't die that quickly, he been in there before~ now this is our bet, if he dies. I can do whatever I want to you. If he wins. I give him a wish. Simple simple~ Now you can go in there and try to save him orrrr~ you can watch his body get torn up to shreds~"

Ishiwara Yue

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:37 pm
Ishiwara Yue

User Image
Fang looks at Loki "how would I be able to save him since I know you like double crossing people" he kisses maceal's head then walks up getting upfront with Loki "so if I go in that room you'll unfreeze them all and since the costumers are innocent I am sure lu would kill you anyway if she lost business"  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:48 pm
User Image
===============

User Image

Looked around when everyone unfroze. It had surprised him somewhat he hadn't frozen with the rest, but when Loki spoke again, he guessed that answered his question. "Didn't think my cooking would one day be my safety net." He looked up at Fang when he kissed his head and smiled a bit before he went to Loki. Since the god seemed to have calmed down, the young man joined with Fang, but he made sure not to get to close to not agitate Loki, to avoid another outburst. Though he didn't like the terms of this bet at all, he stayed quiet, assessing the situation, hopefully, correctly.

Smexi-hexi123

xorna

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:22 pm
Loki smiles "That just have to be a risk you have to take~" Loki shows a orb "This is the Game room~ there are 100 levels, the rules are simple none magical base powers~ meaning your Lamia Dragon powers are useless ~!! But I doubt you will even get pass the the first Lv!" The tape started to slip off off of Loki mouth "ha-ha... Tohfu was one of the very few who beated my Game room and now I made it 10x as hard! Ha-ha-ha!! I bet he didn't even get pass the first level!! HAHAHAHAHA!!" Someone grabbed Loki shoulder "What was that you stupid brat!?" It was Tohfu!

User Image
Tohfu ━━ Chester

"What....? How!? You were only in there for 10 minutes!?" Tohfu was bleeding badly but still standing strong, he spits out the blood that was in his mouth "Hey Loki, your game still sucks." He then punch Loki in the face "AHHH!! It's burns!!" Loki was on the ground screaming "Virgin blood... Best God killing way...." A bright light surrounded Loki "What!? No!! Not Yet!!!" Tohfu gives a happy smile "I won the bet, time for the troll." The light shined brighter "Our deal was that if I won I get a wish, I wish that you will never appear infront of me and any one who is under protection again!!" Loki body started to disappear "You Cheater!! You Cheate-!!" He then disappear after a bright light...

Tohfu looked around the room, then stared at Fang "Ah... Am sorry... About that..." The silent was akward, Tohfu turn the other way and started heading towards the elevator "See ya..."

Ishiwara Yue

Smexi-hexi123

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:34 pm
Ishiwara Yue

User Image
Fang grabs hold of tohfu's shoulder "sit down tohfu and I'll heal you up" he looks at tohfu smiling softly while he held out a vial of potion "come or I'll have my brother do it"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:12 pm
Tohfu smiled softly and closed his eyes, it seemed he fell asleep... Lu came rushing out "What happen!? Where Loki!? Oh my!? Tohfu!?" She rushed near Fang and Tohfu, she put her head on Tohfu chest and hears his heart beat "he'll be okay... But we should bring him to a bed..."

Ishiwara Yue

Smexi-hexi123

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:46 am
Ishiwara Yue

User Image
Fang "lok tried to kill tohfu if I didn't play a game but tohfu beat him to it" he looks at lu while he opened up the vial pouring some in tohfu's mouth then onto his wounds "that should help"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:16 am
User Image
===============

User Image
((So much for sleep Smexie. Did you sleep at all? You said gnight like 3 times. Guess he didn't quiet down huh? I feel for you >.< Hopefully you got at least enough sleep in before work, regardless))

The young man, who had stood behind Fang this whole time, couldn't do much to help here but support Fang, if only moral support. Magic went far beyond his comprehension, at least for now. Perhaps he'd learn now he was together with all sorts of races on one school. He liked the sound of this game less and less.

Maceál looked at Fang, he was his main concern for now. But before Loki could start the game, Tohfu came out, made his wish and passed out before them. It startled Maceál a bit but they confirmed he was fine and Fang seemed to give him something. This whole situation was making Maceál wonder about his usefulness to Fang however. He would always be powerless in the face of people like Loki. Not wanting to show his concern however, he managed a small smile hearing Fang's friend would be alright.
"I'm glad he will be fine."

Smexi-hexi123

xorna

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:23 am
Ishiwara Yue

User Image
Fang looks up at maceal "true now he just have to rest" he stands up kissing maceal's head "shall we go maceal" he hugs maceal gently as he smiles sweetly

(I've got to wake up at 5:15 am every morning for work in Ohio)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:29 am
User Image
===============

User Image
((Ouch, even when working (between jobs atm) I often can just sleep till 7am. But that is where I live where most places are like basically next door. NL being as small as it is lol. That and I always work in bulb sheds Fun work, heavy on the physical, but often fun people and bosses.))

Maceál looked up when Fang kissed his head and smiled softly. At least he could love and care for him, he didn't need powers for that. Hearing his idea to go, the young man nodded and hugged him back. Obviously this change of form didn't bother him. "Yes, let's go. I hope he feels better soon Lu. I'll meet you next time." He wasn't one that fell under Tohfu's protection that he knew, but he was sure Fang did and he saw no reason to give up coming to the Blue Cat, even if Loki had gotten him slightly nervous here.

Smexi-hexi123

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:54 am
Lu placed Tohfu on a bed in the staff room, "Am sorry for what my brother did... I got too many things going on that I forgot he could gone completely wild like last time when he play a game with Tohfu..." Lu placed Vixxon on the couch in the room "I don't have the powers to change your bones back... But, you have shape shifting magic so just turn into a snake. Broken bones can easily be heal with that magic." She then turn towards Fang and Maceal "I understand if you want to go home, I won't stop you after this a good sleep will help alot..." They all left the room to let Tohfu sleep, Lu went up stage and put on the mic "Am sorry for the inconvenience everyone!! So let's make it a night to remember!! Drinks are house till the sun come up!!" Everyone cheers, Lu smiles as she walked down from the stage but she seem concern '....Tohfu..... Beated Loki at his own game not once but twice..... If he chooses to fight against the Gods..... No.... He'll never do something like that.... The child is a born Hunter with a kind heart, even if he doesn't have any friends... '

(Sorry but I'll be gone for maybe 4-6 hours so you guys will have to go on without me for now... Sorry -w-;; )

Ishiwara Yue

Smexi-hexi123

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games