Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Events } ------------------------- TiHTOBER EVENT + FREE RAFFLE OPEN
[ GM ORP ] The Cabin (WRAPUP P 23!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:51 am
"Toki.." Chris repeated, "I'm Chris and yeah.." the enemy thing, "I remember that much too. And my weapon reminded me."

The looming presence of Jack in his mind was affirmative.

"But I still think we are all stuck in something together so.. no sense in fighting right?" And why was he comfortable with Toki? She certainly didn't seem like a threat.

"Love?" Really? That was.... interesting, "I remember my family and some other stuff.." his voice faded nervously.

pyrogoth

carhop cavalier
we are still hanging out

baby_gwing generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 9!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:13 am
ninja  

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

baby_gwing generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 1!

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:15 am
ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:16 am
/grabs a memory post  

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:26 pm
Dirge’s eats perked up at the faint crying sound, an all-too familiar weeping that drove knives and knots in his stomach. Why was someone weeping? Was it his fault? No, not his fault. Unless he’d toppled yet another person over...

“Uh, hello?” He turned his head from Toki and...Chris, was it? “Are you alright? Just follow the sound of my voice...” Dirge beckoned one of the many little balls of flame around his head to nestle in the palm of his hand, holding it up as a torch. “Can you see the light?”

Zoobey

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:37 pm
Dirge presses on further, eventually reuniting with Toki and Chris. “Ah, there you two are!” He gave them each a big one-armed hug. “I thought I’d lost you guys! I heard someone crying in the fog, and it was a familiar voice. Really wish we had our memories back, man...” Long orange hair accidentally whipped the both of them when the boil shook his head in frustration. “Wait...we’re enemies? That seems stupid. Why are we enemies?” A puzzling look was shot at Chris, specifically.

“Wait, Toki, you’re in love with a human?!” The boil gasped, ears falling flat back on his head. A growl tinged his words, for a reason he couldn’t and didn’t want to explore. “Isn’t that forbidden?” His eyes narrowed. “Can humans even make scarelings?”

iloveyoudie

pyrogoth

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:22 pm
"You can talk to your weapon?"

That sounds fantastic. She needs one. She reaches over to poke at it, but gets crushed up in a very strong hug.

"Does it have your memories? You should ask it. Can it tell you--OOOF. Dirge! Hello. Those flame balls are so useful. How far can they explore? I would not go off looking for that crying person, though. The lone explorer is always the first to die."

Always.

"I wish I could remember my family. Chris, do you miss your family? Do not worry, we will get out of here! ...Probably. Yes. We must always keep a positive outlook on life."

The babbling continues unabated. She gives up trying to prod the weapon and starts peering at the little flame balls instead.

"Yes, apparently love! How scandalous. I really must find out who it is. Perhaps we should go look for those memory pages?"

iloveyouDIE

carhop cavalier

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:31 pm
Ever

His heart hammered as he searched through the fog, for someone that he half-remembered but who obviously mattered to him, and into that confusion burst a beacon of light.

His name, on a familiar tongue, like a gift, and it fit him better than anything else he could have imagined. And of course it did. He'd chosen it, made it his own. It belonged to him, and not just because parents had given it to him. It had been a choice.

He turned in search of the owner of the voice, though, breathing sharply. "Zeke?"

A memory, instead:

POWER: Power was part of it. When they spoke, there was an element of battle to their interactions, not quite adversarial. It became stronger when they kissed. Ever didn't usually win these exchanges, but it didn't matter; he preferred it that way.....

Vash

He already knew who he was, but the ringing of his name still made goosebumps stand up on Vash's arms. It was confirmation, comfortable. He closed his eyes and savored it, and into it came another memory.

FAMILY: He had known his mother, at least at some point. Just glimpses of her face, fair and angelic through the filter of time, though in the moment she had probably been anything but. His name had been a gift from her, and he cherished it, even if he didn't always love it.  

and be blue
Crew

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:40 pm
[ Gabby ]

Even though it felt like it was clearing, it was still oddly expansive...and empty. Save for these memories. And the Door. Gabby wasn't sure how to feel about the door. Thankfully to distract her from her suspicion and worries concerning it, another memory slowly came to her, still while she wandered through the fog.

Memory
FRIENDSHIP:
They met and bonded over cleaning and the fact that they were both Filipinos in Deus. From the common language and familiar phrases to an appreciation of how to properly clean a space, she was immediately drawn to her new Ate. Someone she'd known for all of an hour at the time but who was already her friend...potentially her new family here on this new and incredibly strange island.

She wondered for a moment if that friend, that precious friend in her memory, was also stuck in this fog. The girl worried her lower lip a bit, and stood still for a moment to look all around her. Nothing and no one, so there was a chance she wasn't here.

She held fast to that hope and kept walking.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:55 am
Chris was squashed into Dirge's hug and the urge to pull away was strong but he was trying not to be a weirdo. Everyone was uncomfortable right? This was.. a weird situation and he couldn't freak out.

Don't freak out.

Ya fine boyo, Jack reassured in his mind even as Toki was overly interested in the weapon.

On the topic of his family he didn't comment, instead he scratched awkwardly at the center of his chest and continued to look unconfortable. His floppy bangs hid his downturned gaze until they had moved onto the love topic.

"Maybe its a Romeo and Juliet thing?" He wasn't sure how he remembered that, but he did. "Like forbidden love?"

pyrogoth

carhop cavalier

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:51 pm
[ LOCATION - VARIOUS MEMORY PAGES ][ Gabby ]

Gabby continued to meander through the fog, holding on to the memories that were slowly, very slowly trickle back into her mind. It was an odd sensation, like coming to know oneself all at once yet somehow gradually at the same time. And the idea of self-discovery in such a short period kind of weirded her out, too, but this fog and the Door and everything about this place was weird so she didn't let herself delay just because of that. No, she walked on, thinking she had a better chance or running into someone, anyone, as she made her way.

Memory Page
10. They remember their general personality/outlook on life/ etc. This is general, very specific memories may still be foggy.
Memory
The first of a number of memories that came back to her was vague but still somehow comforting. The situations that flashed in her mind and the feelings the sights invoked reminded her of the way she made her way through life--tough but fair on herself given whatever circumstance she found herself in. Real yet still somehow hoping for the best.

It was strange to think of being both an optimist and a realist but those were the two words that came to mind as she lingered on this newly recovered memory. She didn't feel the same about her current situation...or maybe she did and she just didn't realize it? Confused, she tucked the memory away and walked on.

Memory Page
1. They remember their Fear attack/ Weapon (your character can now access Fear attacks/weapons)
Memory
His voice was always calm but stern, a soothing timbre in the back of her mind that grounded her in the midst of battle. She held a black katana, red runes flickering all along its blade, beautiful...foreign yet at the same time familiar in his hands. She wielded it almost fearlessly in battle, not quite adept but not hapless either, she hovered somewhere in the middle as she crashed into her opponent with a blazing force...

"Sen?" She blinked as the name rolled right off her tongue, eliciting a warmth and comfort as she thought on the bond she had with her weapon. He didn't respond, but he usually never did unless they were in the middle of a fight. The silence her call was met with offered its own sense of comfort for her as she continued to go through the fog.

Memory Page
8. They remember where they live (specifically what their house/home/dorm looks like)
Memory
Numbers of the wall...a five-count tally. That was mostly what she saw now as she looked at the wall of her dorm. It was a simple space, bland save for these lines permanently etched into this particular wall. She'd grown rather fond of it since she moved in, though her initial reaction had been to maybe try and request a new room assignment.

Gabby smirked as the memory faded away and found herself hoping that that same wall would be waiting for her when she woke up from this dream. And oh, she hoped this really was nothing but a dream.

Memory Page
6. They remember their hobbies.
Memory
She was smiling through the next few flashes of memories. Doing housework, singing off-key to the chagrin of the rest of her family, and playing softball...

All fonder memories it seemed, as her expression softened and she decided to linger on these for a time. She flickered between these and the memories she had previously of her family, clinging to the nostalgia for as long as she could. The comfort it offered was enough to keep her going through the seemingly endless fog.

Memory Page
7. Their remember their faction (ie: what their faction was/did/etc)
Memory
"You're in Sun now," they said as they pointed at the training course ahead of her. "Just learn to whack at the bad guys and keep yourself alive and you'll be fine."

She winced at that one as memories of reading the pamphlet and going through any information about her division she could find to hopefully find some piece of reassuring evidence that she wasn't going to die a painful death at a far too young age. She was, unfortunately, not successful.

Memory Page
4. They remember their loved ones (your character can now access their loved ones proper names as you see fit).
Memory
Her family's name soon came to mind, each face suddenly so very clear as she thought of each and every one of them. Including her new family in Deus.

At least she had family here now, too, even if her blood family somehow, for some reason, felt so incredibly distant when she thought of them.

Memory Page
3. They remember their name and how they joined Amity/Deus/ back to the Horsemen Tower (your character can now remember base information about their name/age/appearance)
Memory
She saw the tag on her pod, and soon her reflection when she went to the bathroom for the first time since she woke up. "Still Gabriella, apparently still 25 even though it's been...a while..." she whispered, two hands resting on her cheeks. She slapped herself a few times to make sure she was awake. "I'm here now...and my family's gonna be fine without me...they have to be..."

So that was why. She did her best to ignore the tightening of her chest as she went on, hoping that no more memories would come. She was starting to get a headache from it all.

Sure enough as she continued her wanderings no more came to her. And again it was just her and the Fog and the Door...and the memories she chose to bring back to the fore so she could go over them again and again. She chose the ones that soothed her and kept her at peace. They were her small bit of sanity in this place, and she was gonna cling to them as long as she was able to.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:00 pm
Ooh. Perhaps she hit a sore spot. Toki wriggles out of the hug and kind of pats him on the shoulder. He was so take-charge just a while ago...she frowns, trying to remember just why she was so depressed before. This fog does things to people. She rushes ahead with the change of topic, still fiddling with the flame balls (Are they dodging her? Hmmm).

"Yes, yes, I hope it's something exciting! Chris, you are a human. How do humans fall in love? Are you in love?"

(She makes a note to look up Romeo and Juliet if they ever get out of here. Humans and their strange fairytales.)

iloveyouDIE

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:36 pm
OOC

gaia_star NAME OF MY CHARACTER: Spire (previous Matt)
WHAT DO THEY LOOK LIKE: Wearing a shirt with slacks and boots, Matt is about 6'3" tall, bright blue eyes, and half shaved hair that hangs to the side in a braid with blue stripes running through it.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:39 pm
OOC

gaia_star NAME OF MY CHARACTER: Sidney (going by Crane atm)
WHAT DO THEY LOOK LIKE: Short brown hair, greyish eyes, slightly slender build wearing a pair of jeans, tank and hunter's coat.

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:02 am
"They can't move more than like, 5 feet away from me." Dirge shrugged, still giving Toki the strangest, most concerned look. A human? Why in Haloween would she choose to fall for a human? He willed one of the little balls of flame to hover around Toki's head. "But I feel like it's important that we find that crying person."

Romeo and Juliet? Was this Chris character encouraging Toki in her strange, unholy romance? "Yeah, Chris, how do humans fall in love? Do you guys touch pumpkins and stuff, too?"

OOC

gaia_star NAME OF MY CHARACTER: Dirge
WHAT DO THEY LOOK LIKE: A relatively broad teenager with a tiger’s ears, tail, and a skull sitting atop long, messy red hair.

xPyroGoth

xiloveyouDIE

{ Events } ------------------------- TiHTOBER EVENT + FREE RAFFLE OPEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas