Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[ VDay 2019 ORP ]: Lovers Games Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:26 am
Enfys laughed at Beatrice's comment, "I guess Venus did it a lot then if that is what happened to my dad too." Although Enfys wasn't sure what anyone could do to actually make something like that happen, maybe the atmosphere of the party just made pae really, really happy. "Hmmm... Maybe I should go check in on my dad soon... He thought he had to worry about me, but maybe I should be worrying about him."

The teenager took a seat at the card table next to Beatrice, listening to his explanation. "Okay, that doesn't sound so hard." Enfys quickly shoved a bite of food into his mouth before setting up his cards into piles just like his new friend.

SSBrosB

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:59 am
Ruya had been holding up a wall, not really interacting with anyone. Another harpy had caught her eye--a beautiful bird with vibrant blue plumage. She let her eyes linger over the other's form. Soft, full lips....sweet dimples...and those hips...! She imagined how they'd feel under her hands and suddenly felt parched. There was just one problem--the new object of her affections was currently chatting with another guest. And a male at that. Ruya grabbed a drink from one of the zipping fairies and sipped on it broodingly while watching them interact.

Then the male started acting very strangely, and....actually proposed to her? Ruya snorted a laugh. Men were such desperate, hopeless creatures. She began to formulate a plan as she watched her harpy fly away. What was the best strategy? She looked displeased--a direct approach might not be best.

Ruya felt a p***k at her shoulder and waved off the offending bug, still taken with the gorgeous harpy she'd been watching. After a few moments, however, she felt...strange. Taller? Her weight fell in an unusual way. She looked down at herself and was surprised to notice her breasts had disappeared. Slightly alarmed, Ruya snatched a large spoon from the food table and looked at her reflection on the back of it. She did not look herself. She actually looked....rather masculine??

She swallowed her initial horror and tried to keep her eye on the prize. No harpy could resist a male. Perhaps she could use this to her advantage. She took flight and landed next to her harpy and put on a suave smile.

"I couldn't help but notice..." She coughed slightly at the sound of her own voice. It was so deep and not at all like her usual beautiful lilt. "No one deserves to be treated that way, especially not one as beautiful as yourself. May I keep you company for a while?"

Daisicle
(Arrow: Iordanes)Ruya -> Saira

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:57 pm
Ughhhhhhh he was following her. Just make it stahp. He was so creepy.

The sheer volume of irritation was practically seeping as an aura noticeable by those the passed, determined as she was to somehow get this stalker to just go away. So when someone else interrupted her escape, Saira was quick to shoot them a glare that could send a full-grown adult running away crying. Only, it wasn't just another random male - it was another random male who looked to be the same kind of pae as her. She found herself instantly attracted to him.

Oh hello-o-o Mr. Hunky-Dori.

As if her initial infatuation wasn't enough, an unnoticed p***k to her plump and highly-feathered thighs was nearly enough to make her noticeably swoon. Why... He was just so handsome and gorgeous. She couldn't even offer a second thought towards the male she'd been running from previously with such a male in front of her. She wanted to give him her all, she wanted to have his chicks. Oh... A pang of sadness touched her as she realized she could never be with him, he had to be too good for her.

But certainly she could act as a mistress while he loved another? Or even a side-chick [pun intended]. Could she even be allowed that? She didn't need him to love her back - he was too good for her - but she could at least be there for his physical needs

A soft flush darkened the blue of her cheeks as she offered a coy smile that betrayed her pangs of guilt for occupying his time like this. "If you would have me, it would be my pleasure."

Shicala
[Arrow - None] Saira -> Vash | Saira's swooning over a different male, oh noes!

Menelie
[Arrow - Pothos] Saira -> Ruya | Seems Shah's lessons in speaking have come in handy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:28 pm
Antidia
Younger Erote Eros Jr., son of the original and first erote, was only at this party to observe. Not to play, or participate in the festivities like his cousins. He was incredibly jealous, but there nothing he could do about it. His mother caught every movement to sneak out to play. Instead, he sat by his grandmother to watch. "Bask in the love, dear!" She'd say, but he couldn't concentrate. Usually, all of his cousins, including himself, were together in training and out playing with each other. Tonight was their big day and time to shine. EJ sat slouched in his chair with arms crossed across his chest.

"This sucks. Can I please go down?!" he begged his mom.

"No, not yet. You'll have your time next year. It's important that you are ready." Psyche told him.

"But I am ready!"

"No. You're not."

"Muhh-ooommmmm pleeeeeaasse!! I won't do anything wrong. Look at the colts, they are doing just fine! And so are all of the other Youngers. I'm as ready as they are!"

"Will they one day inherit all of Venus' retinue?"

"No, but I am sure their dad would let them if they were." EJ fell back deeper into his seat and pouted. "This sucks," he mumbled.
He was poking at an ice cube in his fruit punch when suddenly world breaking pain stung him the leg. Every muscle in his body tensed and he curled in on himself. He couldn't move. "MOM! GRANDMA!"

Psyche saw the arrow fly towards him out of nowhere but wasn't quick enough to do anything about it. She swept her arm out in front of her unleashing a storm of butterflies. "That way!" she commanded them.

Dozens of her soul-butterflies flew out, landing on any solid item in their path. They would slowly disappear into chairs, glasses, arrows, chairs, anything at the party. Each butterfly took a small piece of her soul to animate the items that absorbed them. Pretty much everything not nailed down went sailing towards the position that Psyche directed.

This weakened her, but her son's assailant wouldn't be allowed to get away with this.

"Eros! Eros! are you okay?!!"

Things were working out quite nicely, Venus thought to herself. Her servant Hadrian was making sure the goddess was fed and happy. The harpies were singing. She had her grandson nearby. Life was good. All Venus could do was tut tut gently at Eros Jr as he whined, much like an overindulgent mother to a spoiled child. "You will rule the roost next year, sweet one..."

Her words were interrupted by the boy's pained expression. Venus heard the arrow and then saw it. The erote crumped and so did Venus' heart. She was overcome with shock, concern, and fury. Venus pushed Psyche away and cradled EJ. "How can I soothe you, my child?" She looked up at Psyche with disdain. "Why are you still here? Figure out what happened!" She demanded.

Venus was royally pissed. Every year she tried to throw a nice party to honor herself. Every year somepae found a reason to mess it up. Not this time! Vengeance would be a dish best served pink and flowery.  

HelMel
Crew

Questionable Waffles

shadica

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:50 pm
Laz laughed as her brother tried to take the drink "Neeever have enough sweeetheart" She giggled.

"He's your hero? Thats awweeesome, you guys are the bessst"

Still teasing Arc with her drink she giggled as Shah showed up and missed Lyns face looking a bit sad.

"Dancing!! Yessss Dancing is greaaat!" She jumped up, grinning. "Weee should allll dance togetheeeer. It will bee sooooo fuuun!" She giggled and twirld around leaning on Shah instead of her brother.

"You two should come daance with uss when your done writing on each otherrr~" She giggled and waved.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:55 pm
HelMel
Things were working out quite nicely, Venus thought to herself. Her servant Hadrian was making sure the goddess was fed and happy. The harpies were singing. She had her grandson nearby. Life was good. All Venus could do was tut tut gently at Eros Jr as he whined, much like an overindulgent mother to a spoiled child. "You will rule the roost next year, sweet one..."

Her words were interrupted by the boy's pained expression. Venus heard the arrow and then saw it. The erote crumped and so did Venus' heart. She was overcome with shock, concern, and fury. Venus pushed Psyche away and cradled EJ. "How can I soothe you, my child?" She looked up at Psyche with disdain. "Why are you still here? Figure out what happened!" She demanded.

Venus was royally pissed. Every year she tried to throw a nice party to honor herself. Every year somepae found a reason to mess it up. Not this time! Vengeance would be a dish best served pink and flowery.

HOW DARE SH-- Psyche pushed back at her monster-in-law. "This is your party," She'd endured the underworld, both figurative and literally, because of this woman. "And whoever did this is here because of something you likely did. Or didn't do. YOU figure out what happened!" She knelt and put a hand on her son's shoulders while the soul animated furniture sought out the villain.

A blanket danced its way over to the arguing goddesses. A small table napkin with ice folded inside followed. The soul butterflies were everywhere helping and searching. "Where does it hurt, baby?"

The Goddess of the Soul turned to Venus, "What are you doing, go find out who injured your precious grandson. You clearly don't have time to wait." Gloves are off. She had to be tolerant because her husband is Venus' Golden Child. But EJ was her son, and she would rip through Venus' petty spiteful ways to protect him.

"You know what? Take care of him. Tend to his pain. DO NOT KIDNAP OR HIDE HIM! I will help the others deal with whatever is here. I will be back."

Psyche prayed and hoped this wasn't one of Venus' schemes to steal Eros Jr. like she had stolen Voluptas.

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:16 pm
Phaenna put her bow down and look out to the crowd and the fun her and her caused. Hmm...Something seemed...Off about some of the guest. She couldn't really put her finger on it. "Hmmm"

Her thoughts were interrupted by the pained sound of their nephew scream. Her gaze shot over to Eros Jr. Already Psyche and Mother were arguing. There was a more serious thought on her mind. Eros Jr, Venus' favorite prodigy next to Eros himself and Aglaia, seemed to have hurt.

On their watch.

CRAP!

Phaenna shrank to hide behind the railing as she spoke to Kleta. "Should...Should we....Go help? Or...Try to hide before our wings get ripped off?"

Wolfs Heart

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:34 pm
"...it would be my pleasure."

Nice.

"I'd be delighted," Ruya agreed, cozying up to her new companion so they were shoulder-to-shoulder. This was working out well. Her beautiful hen was practically swooning. She sent a silent prayer of thanks to whatever magic had caused her change of form, although she did hope it was temporary...she did rather miss her own shapely curves.

"And what might my beautiful and most lyrical companion's name be?" she crooned. Guardians, she was even more lovely up close. Ruya was practically swooning herself! She could get lost in those eyes, and she smelled so sweet..

Daisicle
[Arrow - Iordanes] Ruya -> Saira

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:58 pm
Arc was happy to let Laz and Shah go dance. "We'll come dance with you later, okay?" he promised before turning back to Lyn. "Uh-huh," he said a little breathlessly. "Will you give me one first since you've got the marker?" he asked, fidgeting a little as he held an arm out to Lyn.
Fea Line
shadica
Daisicle

Ursula took the rose from the other Pae and sniffed it, sighing forlornly before she tucked it behind her ear. There was a sting in one of her tentacles and suddenly she was feeling...antsy. "Allow me to show you just how strong I am!" she said and swung a punch toward his face.
Shicala
lolol Ursula's been hit by an arrow to make her wanna fight!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:10 pm
Venus slapped away Psyche's hand when she touched the tortured youth. Her face became angry and ominous. "b***h, this is MY house!" Venus clung to EJ through Psyche's gesturing and commands. That last bit, though. How dare she? Ordering the goddess of love around? Oh heeeeeell naw.

"HOW DARE YOU, YOU POCK-MARKED DRAGNID COW?!" Venus yelled after Psyche as she traipsed away. She would make her daughter-in-law pay dearly later for being so disrespectful. So much for being civil for Eros' sake. Monster-in-law would be unleashed.

As Hadrian searched for a tonic to ease EJ's pain, Venus scanned the room. There had to be someone else here. She could sense it. Something was terribly wrong... No. Something other than stupid Psyche being here was terribly wrong.

Thorny vines began to creep around the pair as if to create a protective barrier.

Flowery vengeance loomed...  

HelMel
Crew

Questionable Waffles

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:51 pm
The rakshasha offered Arc an apologetic look as she increased the pressure on Laz's shoulders, trying to get her very drunk and somewhat annoying to other's date to stop bothering the pair of bros. "Hear, that Laz, let's dance...?" She reiterated the opinion - what had been her intention in the first place - before noticing a second face. Had she met that one before...?

While Laz might not have noticed the subtle changes in facial expression, Shah did. Strangely enough, with it came a twang of jealousy. She also offered him a silent smile, but it may have come with slightly narrowed eyes and a quick tail flick or two behind her.

Once Laz was up and moving about, the rakshasha used her newly-regained position to pull her date back to the dance floor with a twist of their bodies and a hand on her hips. "Have fun you two~" She called back before heading off with her date and taking another drink from her cocktail.

shadica
[Arrow - Euphrosyne] Shah -> Laz

Strawberri Stardust
Shah -> Arc | Byebye~~

Fea Line
Shah -> Lyn | Have fun you two~!

Oh Guardians he was touching her~

Saira was about melting against the most handsome male ever to grace her presence. And now he was asking her her name~

This was officially the best day of her life. She wasn't worthy of such happiness.

"It's Saira~~"

She wanted to ask the one blessing her with such attention she didn't deserve what his name was, but she couldn't bring herself to do so. She couldn't inconvenience him will petty questions like that,no mind he had just done the same to her.

Menelie
[Arrow - Pothos] Saira -> Ruya

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:00 pm
It didn't escape Ruya's notice that Saira (what a musical name!) had all but cuddled against her. She tried to keep from blushing, but she did feel herself becoming quite warm. This was the closest she'd been to someone in a long time!

"I'm..." she began to introduce herself, but realized by giving her name she'd blow her cover. "...absolutely enchanted to meet you, Saira," she finished with only a moment's pause. Her name felt like champagne on the tongue, light and bubbly. Ruya felt that she could taste that name forever.

Daisicle
[Arrow - Iordanes] Ruya -> Saira

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:06 pm
He...

He said her name~~

Oh Guardians this was the best day she'd ever lived, the best day she ever would live! To think he would even offer her to much as a passing glance... No, her love couldn't last, she was far below what he deserved, but she wasn't above enjoying herself despite the fleetingness of the moment. Morning would come and they would surely part ways - the thought nearly caused her to shed a tear - but she'd still have her memory.

She'd yet to really drink, after all. Even with the paining of her chest as she thought of him leaving, she'd remember it clearly. Perfectly. For years and years to come.

This beautiful, handsome, absolutely breathtaking male.

Her pure infatuation was clear in her body language as she remained near glued to him, making the most of this moment he was gifting her. If there was anything he wished to do, she'd do it at a moment's notice; likewise, she couldn't bring herself to ask him what it was for fear that he would grow disinterested with such a pushy woman even more quickly than he would naturally.

Menelie
[Arrow - Pothos] Saira -> Ruya

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:27 pm
Just when things were beginning to...heat up the water a bit between herself and Hjortur, Kelebek felt a tiny p***k on her hip, and then the strangest sensation.

It was like a huge weight had been lifted from her shoulders. She'd never felt so...free in her entire life. She'd spent so many years, she realized, worrying about what everynaiad thought of her, when it didn't matter at all. She straightened her posture, as if reclaiming her own space and body. She had wasted far too much energy and time under the burden of others' expectations, afraid of looking foolish, or weak, or stupid. Kelebek realized, all at once and in the span of an instant, that literally nobody cared, much less these random land pae that she'd likely never see again.

What a wet blanket she'd been! Hjortur loved parties and all she did was fuss, every year. Well that was certainly about to change, wasn't it.

"Hjortur." She cupped his face with her hands. "I want to go dance with you. To the abyss with all these land pae and what they think. We're here to have fun and we haven't had any fun so far. C'mon." Her tone was insistent. She felt almost like she was floating as she took his hand and for once Kelebek was the one toting Hjortur around. Back toward the surface they went. Kelebek pulled herself out of the water and sat on the edge of the fountain. She wrung out her hair and flipped it over her shoulder before swinging her tail-now-legs over the side of the fountain. She stood and wiggled her toes. These legs weren't as functional or attractive as her tail, but they made for good dancing feet!

Daisicle
[Arrow - anarchy] Kelebek -> Hjortur

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:32 pm
"Then Himeros said, 'thats not my swa--" In the middle of her story, all hell broke out. Admittedly once her obligatory gifting Mother, her attention was no longer on the throne. Even the start of the commotion didn't raise any alarm. Her table getting up and running off did. Two solid seconds of staring at Tristen with utter confusion followed before looking down again...What.

Turning now to look back at the throne, her timing allowed for the trail in of the cat fight between her mother and Psyche. Outright aggression on her poor sister-in-law was odd. Would have explain the moving furniture, except they are going in the wrong direction. Something was attacking, and Mother was about to get serious. Those thorns set her wings on edge. "Oh its about to get bad..." Instinctively she moved to stand in front of her Champion on edge now.

There was no chance she was approaching Venus so hanging back was the safest location.

tartara seabreeze

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces