Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply France
Johnson Residence (Paris) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2024 7:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Varian Morningbrook
Merman (Baltic Sea)

User Image
Fitzroy/Fitz Johnson
Roxanne's Father

User Image
Luka
Atlantic Ocean Merman (Norie's Sister)
"I'm really happy for you & I hope everything works out."

User Image
Sebastian Johnson
Student (3rd Year)

[Johnson Residence, Foyer]
(Saturday, April 23, Late Afternoon)
Glimmer, you and Tsukasa can get ready for bed. Seb and Varian, care to assist me in taking Luka's measurements while Roxanne shows Meena and Norie the bathroom. Fitz said to Glimmer, Tsuaska

You bet. Have fun with your stepmother and stepsister to be, Silver Angel Varian said to Fitz and Roxanne.

Once the girls are finished. Seb, you can have Luka cleaned up next. Fitz said to Seb

A Good idea. Luka said to Tsukasa and Glimmer

Norie, Luka and my beloved Meena, follow me and Roxanne & Seb. What Romantic name shall I call you, Meena? Fitz said to Meena and her children.

OOC: Yeah, queenie. Like Legends of the Hidden Temple as that has 6 teams. Sorry if this post took a little longer. There's a bug flying around the summer home after it got in during the beach outing.

Queentintin

SweetSorrow101

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2024 6:39 pm
User Image
Glimmer Fernglade
Harmony's sister
"I will find you one day, will you see me?"
[Johnson Residence, Foyer]
(Saturday, April 23, Late evening)
[Location, Area]
~"Alright sounds good Mister Fitz, good night my sweet Seb 4laugh " thinks and kisses him good night~

Tsukasa Morningbrook
mermaid and Varian's sister
"was that meant for me?"

[Location, Area]
~"Sure good night everyone , good night bro =)" says Tsukasa~

Roxanne Johnson
3rd Year Paris Student

Sure dad, sure be happy to show Meena and Norie how to bathe or shower =) follow me girls, see you later Varian , yes I'll have fun no worries wink
says Roxanne to her father and Varian too

User Image

Meena
Mermaid/ Norie's mother
"Love Sea life, but looking for a new love." (Optional)

[Location, Area]
(Time & Date)
~"I don't know sweet Captian Fitz, and I your matey? *giggles* sweetly, your Mermaid Princess Matey redface and sure Roxanne were right behind you, it's off to bathe we go!" says Meena,cyu later Luka ~

User Image
Norie
Mermaid /Meena's daughter
" Mother taught me ,home is where you make it."

[Location, Area]
(Time & Date)
~"Oo a bath or shower, sounds fun, right behind you Mom, Roxanne, cyou later brother 4laugh " thinks and says smiling~

CrystBalfast

Quote:

Quote:

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2024 7:06 pm
User Image
Fitzroy/Fitz Johnson
Roxanne's Father

[Johnson Residence, Bathroom]
Meena, care to learn how the shower works, my Mermaid Mate? Fitz said to Meena as he saw Roxanne get things for Norie's bath.
Meena, first you & Norie untie your rope and let the sail down then put it along with your seashell bra into the hamper that Roxanne is using to put Norie's seashell bra into the hamper, then put your jewelry on the table. Your pearl earrings and necklaces are lovely. Fitz said to Meena and Norie as they stripped down to their nudity so Norie can have her bath and Meena can try the shower. Meena, my Mermaid Mate, when I see you, you're really beautiful. Step inside the shower and you'll see two knobs for the shower head. Fitzroy said to and kissed a naked Meena

Queentintin

SweetSorrow101

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2024 7:25 pm
User Image
Meena
Mermaid/ Norie's mother
[Location, Area]
(Time & Date)
~"Alright my cute human Captain and blushes, so I take my sail rag off and my pearls, here you are, as she places her jewels on the counter, like so ? redface shall I undress in front of you my Captain? wink " thinks and says shyly heart *tells herself in the hamper, in the hamper . and strips down.. like so sweet Captain?~
CrystBalfast

CrystBalfast

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2024 7:29 pm
User Image
Fitzroy/Fitz Johnson
Roxanne's Father

Meena, I saw you naked and we're a perfect fit, you and I, Mermaid Mate. Thinking about when I'll propose to you and marry you? The Two knobs are red and blue. Blue is cold and red is hot. How's it going with Norie, Roxanne? Fitz said to a naked Meena as his heart beat faster toward the mermaid. He and Meena imagine themselves proposing to each other, their wedding, honeymoon, feeling each other's love and Meena giving birth to human children of both Land and Sea bloodline

Queentintin

SweetSorrow101

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2024 7:37 pm
User Image
Meena
Mermaid/ Norie's mother

[Location, Area]
(Time & Date)
~"Yes you did, =) *blushes* yes I am..and smiles* red for hot water? and blue for cold, ok I'll try , and turns them. and then slips, oh no!! Fitz!" says and blushes, she did not notice and slipped on some soap bar.. and thought of how cute Fitz was with her, she imagined him proposing to her, their engagement, wedding, honeymoon, blushed.. ~

User Image
Norie

[Location, Area]
(Time & Date)
~"Over here Mister Fitz, I'm alright, Roxanne's washing my hair =) and I'm loving my bath =)" says Norie~

User Image
Roxanne Johnson
3rd Year Paris Student

We're good here, washing Nories's hair, then her bodice dad =) she loves the warm water and bubbles, you ok?
says Roxanne

CrystBalfast

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2024 7:44 pm
User Image
Fitzroy/Fitz Johnson
Roxanne's Father

Meena! Fitz said to a naked Meena he heard her yelp at the cold water, slip on the bar of soap then caught her as she landed on top of him Are you alright, darling? Be careful in the shower, you moved too soon and slipped on a bar of soap. Adjust the knobs until the water is at the right temperature, Meena. You may want to be careful with the soap bar as its slippery when wet, mate dear. Fitzroy blushed as saw his fiancee naked after she got felt the cold shower water then felt her kiss as he caught her.

Queentintin

SweetSorrow101

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2024 7:51 pm
Meena
Mermaid/ Norie's mother
User Image
[Location, Area]
(Time & Date)
~"Ok, so sorry, *blushes, a little embarassed too.. ok my Captain, adjusting the water knobs, there, and thank you *blushes* for catching me.. heart " says Meena to her savior, that was so slippery .. redface and you kissed me.. 4laugh she felt happy in his arms, thank you cute Captain, *starts singing* you know our love was meant to be..the kind of love that last for ever.. and I want you here with me.. from tonight and till the end of time.. you should know..every where I go, you're always on my mind, in my heart, in my soull..**~

CrystBalfast

CrystBalfast

Quote:

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2024 7:56 pm
User Image
Fitzroy/Fitz Johnson
Roxanne's Father

Meena, how's the shower water? You can use the body wash on the shower/bath brush to lather it up and use it to wash your body, then use the shampoo and conditioner to wash your hair nicely and rinse off. And... you're welcome, my darling fiancee to be. As for me and Meena, Roxanne, we're alright. Your voice is beautiful and so is your singing, Meena. My darling mate. Fitz said to a naked Meena he blushing more toward his fiancee as he teaches her to use the shower and hears her beautiful voice making him and Meena blush more and their hearts beat faster.

Queentintin

SweetSorrow101

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2024 10:25 pm
User Image
Meena
Mermaid/ Norie's mother

[Location, Area]
(Time & Date)
~"Thank you my sweet captain love heart as she smiles and blushes too for him, and washes herself with the shower sponge and body wash, it smells wonderful, she washes her body first.."and sings while soaping up 4laugh sings to Fitz..
She's got a heart of gold, she'd never let me down
But you're the one that always turns me on
You keep me comin' 'round

I know her love is true
But it's so damn easy makin' love to you
I got my mind made up
I need to feel your touch

I'm gonna run to you
Yeah, I'm gonna run to you
Cause when the feeling's right I'm gonna stay all night
I'm gonna run to you
heart
~

User Image
Roxanne Johnson
3rd Year Paris Student

Oh good dad, so happy for you and Meena, so sweet, her singing too 4laugh as she bathes Norie, almost rinsing time .
thinks my step mother to be 4laugh

CrystBalfast

User Image
Norie

[Location, Area]
(Time & Date)
~" Mom this bath is great , take your time mom, I know you're in good hands, so happy for you mom 4laugh " think~  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2024 5:41 am
User Image
Fitzroy/Fitz Johnson
Roxanne's Father

Meena, my fiancee to be. Tomorrow is the spring festival and would you land your daughter like to come with me, Seb & Roxanne, it will be like a first family outing together. Your singing voice sounds enchanting. I love it when you sing, darling. Remember to rinse off your body and hair when your done, darling mate. Fitz said to a naked Meena who is in the shower he blushing more toward his fiancee as he teaches her to use the shower and hears her beautiful voice making him and Meena blush more and their hearts beat faster.

Queentintin

SweetSorrow101

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2024 6:23 am
Meena
Mermaid/ Norie's mother
User Image
~"Sweet Fitz, I'd love to go to the Spring Festival with you and your children and mine, sounds like a lot of fun 3nodding humms sweetly, and starts rinsing herself off with the shower head biggrin " thinks sweet thoughts, Fitz was so charming, she loved his ways, he made her blush like a teenage girl heart I will be coming out soon..~

CrystBalfast

Quote:

Quote:

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2024 6:27 am
User Image
Fitzroy/Fitz Johnson
Roxanne's Father

Meena, okay, darling mate. Fitz said to a naked Meena after he saw her rinse off and after his daughter rinsed Norie and drained the tub. Meena, I have a towel for you to dry off and cover up. Be careful not to slip on the floor when its wet dear!

Queentintin

SweetSorrow101

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2024 6:43 am
Meena
Mermaid/ Norie's mother
User Image

~"alright sure sweet Captain heart she steps out, in front of him, thank you redface I'm sure you would catch my fall redface " says as she steps out carefully, slowly, not the same as sand, from the Ocean floor and blushes, she felt her heart beat a little faster.~

CrystBalfast

Quote:

Quote:

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2024 6:48 am
User Image
Fitzroy/Fitz Johnson
Roxanne's Father

I'm sure I will. Fitz said to a naked towel Meena heard her yelp, slip on the wet floor and catches her followed by a kiss from her. Meena! I got you, darling mate! Take it easy, okay dear? Roxanne, how's it going with Norie, are you almost done? Fitz said to Roxanne and blushed more seeing Meena in her naked towel and their hearts beat faster Meena... Once you dry off, let's get you something to clothes to wear. Okay, darling? Fitz said to a naked towel Meena blushing more toward her as he held her Meena... what job in the human world would you like to have? Fitzroy said to a naked towel Meena as he held her, both blushing as their hearts beat faster then he kissed her back.

OOC: It will be so cute to see Meena and Norie in their French Casual and Formal Clothes too.

Queentintin

SweetSorrow101

Quote:

France

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out