Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
Raw: General Manager's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Native Funk

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:57 pm
|| Wow. I need to check where I post more often. Ah well, I'll pretend that never happened. ||

Mystic bursted into Shane's office in a rage. "Shane, what the hell is your deal!? Putting me into an I Quit match with GBL!? Are you insane? I just got this title, I don't feel I should have to defend it in a match like THAT." Mystic continued to rant on how it wasn't fair, and such.

|| Gotta love how someone who just turned heel complains. xD ||

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:23 pm
Zemnas
|| Wow. I need to check where I post more often. Ah well, I'll pretend that never happened. ||

Mystic bursted into Shane's office in a rage. "Shane, what the hell is your deal!? Putting me into an I Quit match with GBL!? Are you insane? I just got this title, I don't feel I should have to defend it in a match like THAT." Mystic continued to rant on how it wasn't fair, and such.

|| Gotta love how someone who just turned heel complains. xD ||

Mr. McMahon, who is filling in for Shane, looks at him with a stern look.

"Are you trying to intimadate me, Mystic? I don't take kindly to that. So guess what I just did. I just added another stipulation to that match. If you lose, you will never again get a WWF Title match as long as GBL is champ. The match is on. If you don't like it..."

*He points to the table then the door*

"Put the belt on the desk and hit the bricks pal."

(Wow I should be Vince from now on.. I got him down..)  

J_B_Layfield

Native Funk

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:36 pm
Mystic was quite shocked when he saw who he was actually going on to the match about.

"DAMN IT."

Mystic glanced up to Mr. McMahon and sighed some.

"Fine, Vince. You want to make that kind of stipulation? Well, while you're at it. Why do you throw in a few more, throwing your power around like that. Well, I've got news for you. Anything you try to pull. I'll overcome. Because I am, the WWF Champion." Mystic turned from Vince and started to walk out.

|| You do convince me. You may actually BE Vince. >_> ||

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:44 pm
DX came from outta nowhere and smiled at the camera.

Shawn: Hey do we got two words for you! D..X. Introducing..

Triple H: the new and IMPROVED DX DVD. Comes complete with interviews, favorite DX matches, as well as many other things.

Shawn: It also includes a few matches and hilarious moments we had beating.." Points behind him to vince. "..this guy" So if you want this please log on to wweshop.com or go to your local reatil store.

Triple H: Otherwise, we got just two words for you

Crowd and DX: SUCK IT!

they then left

iKal Enigma

4,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

J_B_Layfield

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:44 pm
Shane walks into the office and sits down in a nice comfy chair.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:48 pm
*E Rock walked in after D-X left. He smirked and placed the IC title around his waist.*  

Rich Harden Oakland A

J_B_Layfield

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:56 pm
The Waiter brings in the food and takes off the top to show a nice roast, with potatoes, carrots, and other little things.

The camera fades to a commerical has they start talking about the match and eating the wonderful food.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:57 pm
J_B_Layfield
The Waiter brings in the food and takes off the top to show a nice roast, with potatoes, carrots, and other little things.

The camera fades to a commerical has they start talking about the match and eating the wonderful food.

*E Rock looked at Shannon as she came in.*

You're beautiful.  

Rich Harden Oakland A

LittleKechara

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:11 am
Kalos of the Desert
DX came from outta nowhere and smiled at the camera.

Shawn: Hey do we got two words for you! D..X. Introducing..

Triple H: the new and IMPROVED DX DVD. Comes complete with interviews, favorite DX matches, as well as many other things.

Shawn: It also includes a few matches and hilarious moments we had beating.." Points behind him to vince. "..this guy" So if you want this please log on to wweshop.com or go to your local reatil store.

Triple H: Otherwise, we got just two words for you

Crowd and DX: SUCK IT!

they then left

Rachel stares after them as they leave, with a blank expression on her face. "Hey... Mr. Mcmahon... If they can't afford to advertise anywhere else, maybe you should pay them more. Out of pity, at least."
She leaves, hoping to catch another show of DX acting like morons.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:57 pm
Shane sits at the round table eating, chating, and waiting for Jed to come in.  

J_B_Layfield

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:13 pm
"Jed came in with Jacky nite(he had smackdown MITB briefcase in his hand,).and Hero was just walking right by them.Jed said wass up Shane, i heard you wanted to talk to me."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:19 pm
timhaynie
"Jed came in with Jacky nite(he had smackdown MITB briefcase in his hand,).and Hero was just walking right by them.Jed said wass up Shane, i heard you wanted to talk to me."
Yes you and Hero take a seat and have some of this delicious food. We need to talk about the Royal Rumble.

*Vince walks up to the table also.*  

J_B_Layfield

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:49 pm
J_B_Layfield
timhaynie
Yes you and Hero take a seat and have some of this delicious food. We need to talk about the Royal Rumble.

*Vince walks up to the table also.*[/quote"]Wait a minute. Shane i don't have many problem with you, but vince, he's going to have to leave. "

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 3:45 pm
*Vince speaks up.*

"Why should I leave? I was just going to say that you must show that Raw is the superior brand at the Rumble."

*Shane speaks.*

"Dad, just go wait in the limo please."

*Vince leaves and goes to get into his limo.*  

J_B_Layfield

Rich Harden Oakland A

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:13 pm
*E Rock raised both his eyebrows as he coveted his IC championship.*  
Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games