Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
dreadly time,human/demon rp,seting up,rollplayers needed Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
  yay
View Results

williams_101

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:46 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth
fearth was in a heated battle with the larder man the ring or meatel could be heard for milles .
fearth kicked up and under dartzs x cross and landed a cool kick on his cheast make him wezze. when a lightnig bolt made her look up .
a pair of green wings was fighting with a hug robot of some surt ... and Will was on the robot!!!
"payatcion !!" shouted the man as he slashed at fearts side , the girl skiped out of the way and sprip her hidden wings flying up and away towards will.
"you catn't get away that easly " he grunted and called over the dragon and chased after fearth

will and the breast flew high and then hammed hard on the angel the angel in return jumped back and teleaported behind will and hit him hard the breast toke all the pain the cry of it make some birds die then will turned around and hit him but then the angel teleaport away and became more powerfull then the angel charged at will with hate in its eyes

~~ the dragon shot fire balls at fearth as she tryed to get away,and Can jumped on to the dragon and toke the Jaged egde sword and sithe form the king and then jumped off as he did his body turned to ashes
fearth seeing this became confused."why had he taken the wepons away?
Oh well at lest she could get her shith and wills sword.
the girl dove down but was cut of by the telaporting angel!!
the two colidied and fell to the earth that was far below.
"will!"
fearth cryed out as the air pushed past her . the man was already about to teloport agin..
as will made a move to turn around the dazed dartzs rammed the dragon into wills robot they too lost control some what and fell for a while

then Will riped his right arm off when this happned there was 2 will( this is only a new move he can do it won't stay there to long) the copy clone of Will teleaported down to the gourd and waited to fearth to to been only 20 feet in the air then he juped 2o feet in the air geting fearth and once she was safe it teleaported back to will and became his right arm once more, but the meg was still falling, i can't lose you he said to the winged breast,and then Will jumped off of the meck and right in to the dragons mouth, with an evil cry wolf became differnt and he riped the dragons head off form the inside out then then he used the ragons head as a weapon, hiting the eial king with it saying, i know that im the one that gets to kill you for good,  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:15 pm
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth
fearth was in a heated battle with the larder man the ring or meatel could be heard for milles .
fearth kicked up and under dartzs x cross and landed a cool kick on his cheast make him wezze. when a lightnig bolt made her look up .
a pair of green wings was fighting with a hug robot of some surt ... and Will was on the robot!!!
"payatcion !!" shouted the man as he slashed at fearts side , the girl skiped out of the way and sprip her hidden wings flying up and away towards will.
"you catn't get away that easly " he grunted and called over the dragon and chased after fearth

will and the breast flew high and then hammed hard on the angel the angel in return jumped back and teleaported behind will and hit him hard the breast toke all the pain the cry of it make some birds die then will turned around and hit him but then the angel teleaport away and became more powerfull then the angel charged at will with hate in its eyes

~~ the dragon shot fire balls at fearth as she tryed to get away,and Can jumped on to the dragon and toke the Jaged egde sword and sithe form the king and then jumped off as he did his body turned to ashes
"will!"
fearth cryed out as the air pushed past her . the man was already about to teloport agin..
as will made a move to turn around the dazed dartzs rammed the dragon into wills robot they too lost control some what and fell for a while

then Will riped his right arm off when this happned there was 2 will( this is only a new move he can do it won't stay there to long) the copy clone of Will teleaported down to the gourd and waited to fearth to to been only 20 feet in the air then he juped 2o feet in the air geting fearth and once she was safe it teleaported back to will and became his right arm once more, but the meg was still falling, i can't lose you he said to the winged breast,and then Will jumped off of the meck and right in to the dragons mouth, with an evil cry wolf became differnt and he riped the dragons head off form the inside out then then he used the ragons head as a weapon, hiting the eial king with it saying, i know that im the one that gets to kill you for good,
fearth watched from the mecks back in aw as Will did things she never new was posible
it had truly cought her off gard when he cought her and she liked the feeling of being in his strong arms but just as he had set her down he vanshied becoming one agin and atcked the dragon soon killing the poor misused animle and the king .
"great job Will" she called and chead as he jumped back to her  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:13 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth

"will!"

fearth watched from the mecks back in aw as Will did things she never new was posible
it had truly cought her off gard when he cought her and she liked the feeling of being in his strong arms but just as he had set her down he vanshied becoming one agin and atcked the dragon soon killing the poor misused animle and the king .
"great job Will" she called and chead as he jumped back to her
thank you said will,but do you know any one that can put my arm back on me? he said as the winged beast flyed around eating the dragon  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:21 pm
stressed waaaa! you mean you ripped it off and didn't even know how to put it back on?,,
fearth looke at her friend and schook her head .
"if you get me myshith from down there i can use it to put your arm back on lol come on sweatdrop  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:24 pm
fearth
stressed waaaa! you mean you ripped it off and didn't even know how to put it back on?,,
"if you get me myshith from down there i can use it to put your arm back on lol come on sweatdrop

if i didn't do it you may of died and i couldn't take that chance, said will walking with fearth to get the weapons back  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:29 pm
williams_101
fearth

if i didn't do it you may of died and i couldn't take that chance, said will walking with fearth to get the weapons back
"yea i know and i thank you for that "
fearth didn't meet Wills eyes as she said this instead she ran off a bit and picked up her shith and wills very very heavy blade then luged back over.
"right umm now hold still this might hurt a bight"
fearth raised the shith and brought it down on Will detached arm a hot red light blinded them both for a short while and there was a slight displeaser at the things tuch but when the light fadded his arm was back in place  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:31 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth

fearth didn't meet Wills eyes as she said this instead she ran off a bit and picked up her shith and wills very very heavy blade then luged back over.
fearth raised the shith and brought it down on Will detached arm a hot red light blinded them both for a short while and there was a slight displeaser at the things tuch but when the light fadded his arm was back in place

thanks said will, so what do you think about that castle and what did you see in it asked will  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:37 pm
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth

thanks said will, so what do you think about that cassle and what did you see in it asked will

with a quck and much practiced turwl of the stith fearth cut a deep whole in...the air. the thing took shape of a watery basion pictures of the castl flashed inside
"well in the third floor corador i found a lorge traing room it was filled with strange items and summoning charms" the imige apired on the basion
then when i got up to the lower levle i found the gards room but there were like hundreds of men down there it was like they were preparing for war....
fearth fell somewhat slightlent and the whole closed up . I felt kinda strange like someone was calling me to the summoning room agin but, it was not as strong as it should have been .....what didi you see?  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:41 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth

thanks said will, so what do you think about that cassle and what did you see in it asked will

with a quck and much practiced turwl of the stith fearth cut a deep whole in...the air. the thing took shape of a watery basion pictures of the castl flashed inside
"well in the third floor corador i found a lorge traing room it was filled with strange items and summoning charms" the imige apired on the basion
then when i got up to the lower levle i found the gards room but there were like hundreds of men down there it was like they were preparing for war....
fearth fell somewhat slightlent and the whole closed up . I felt kinda strange like someone was calling me to the summoning room agin but, it was not as strong as it should have been .....what didi you see?

i didn't see much i couldn't get past the fire,i ran in to some poeple but thats all,im not going back there willingly said will, but i think we should lay low for a whale,  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:43 pm
yes you are most likely right" but ever as fearth said this her eyes were locked on the castle her eare ringing with a strang and wonderfull song  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:47 pm
fearth
yes you are most likely right" but ever as fearth said this her eyes were locked on the castle her eare ringing with a strang and wonderfull song

will's body began to become normal once more, but we are not staying around here said will, will come here Will said to the meck and it stoped eated the dragon and came right over will then jumped on the head of the winged monster and held out his hand to fearth  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:50 pm
williams_101
fearth

will's body began to become normal once more, but we are not staying around here said will, will come here Will said to the meck and it stoped eated the dragon and came right over will then jumped on the head of the winged monster and held out his hand to fearth

she didn't move right away but shock her head and then clumbered on to the meck with will her eyes looked glassesy and her white skine had a golden tent to it as thought she were taning  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:53 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth

she didn't move right away but shock her head and then clumbered on to the meck with will her eyes looked glassesy and her white skine had a golden tent to it as thought she were taning

your changeing said will,do you know why asked Will as the mosther flew high in the sky to the north  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:55 pm
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth

your changeing said will,do you know why asked Will as the mosther flew high in the sky to the north
"?! what,"
from her reactio you could gess she didn't
"i am ummm what the hell?" why am i turning tan?
some of the glasses look had left her eyes as she pondered this strange happaning  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:00 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth

"?! what,"
from her reactio you could gess she didn't
"i am ummm what the hell?" why am i turning tan?
some of the glasses look had left her eyes as she pondered this strange happaning
something in that casstle didn't something or something you ran in to today did something but i'll by gald when we make it to the 1st island in the shy Winda,that place will be something esle  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games