Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
One who made me (dooone) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:18 pm
Rosemary put some towels next to Jacob in strategic positions to help soak up some of the blood so that the blankets didn't do all the soaking. There was an audible crack from the needle she was holding when he thought of how much of a mess she is.

Jacob: I'm willing to gamble that when Veni recovers, he'll be none to pleased as well.

"If he recovers," she mumbled to herself. She knew that they could recover from just about anything they survive from, but normally they don't get that bad so often. What if someday they don't recover?

She rolled up his sleeve and felt it slightly and put a large IV needle in his arm. She was going to put him on the drip system. That way he would hydrate and maybe feel better quicker when he recovered and gained more of his blood back.

Well now you're going to have to work for me to accept you as my master when you would have gotten it almost freely.

"You're too used to working alone, to doing practically everything yourself. You accept help when you know you'll need it. You have creatures who seem like friends, but in the end you alienate yourself from them hiding in a book."

Probably afraid to get close enough to really care for anyone living since they're not likely to live as long as him...His best friends seem to be ghosts.

Be careful of your habit of jumping into things when you come up with a wonderful idea. If we're not killed, we could live as long as you. Maybe you need to learn how to trust others to help you...even more than I do.

She held up a needle about to eject the medicine into him. "Tell me, Jacob...are you a pansy without your magics?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:44 pm
Jacob listened to what Rosemary said, grimacing slightly as she pretty much hit the nail on the head. He simply nodded instead of denying or arguing though. He couldn't help but think back to brief memories of his world, watching so many people die before his eyes. Watching it happen to other worlds.

They all die around me, and sometimes it's not even because of time. I'll never die, so what's the point? They don't always choose to stick around as spirits. They usually choose the right choice and move on to their afterlife...

Live as long as me? Would they really want to get to know me that well, despite how I've been? Do they really want an eternity of life, especially if I never find all of that tome...

Jacob resisted the urge to lean up on his elbows when Rosemary asked him if he was a pansy without his magic.

Jacob: "That depends on what you mean. If physically, then no, not quite, I can still fight fairly well without any magical means. I've taught myself to use blades and daggers over the centuries. If you mean am I addicted to my magic, then perhaps on some level. The more I continually use my spells, the more potent they become and the more efficient I become at using them, even with minor, near meaningless spells."  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:54 pm
"If you don't find it I'm sure God will kill you someday. End of the universe prophecy supposedly told by Him and all that. Supposedly the steps towards it have happened after it was written. Now, if you were put up against me or Veni without your magics how do you think you would you fair? Would you do well or be a blood bag to us?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:04 pm
Jacob blinked a moment, completely forgetting that Rosemary could read his thoughts as well, and realizing fully that he had been inadvertantly reading hers this entire time. Had the pain clouded his mind that much?

Jacob: "I suppose, if God's feeling merciful, he will. Until then, I have to assume that he wants me to seek out the method of removing my curse. Believe it or not, I've found enough to help me remove the more.... distracting elements of the hex."

He pondered for a moment, seriously thinking about his chances against one of the vampires if he were magicless. He wasn't the strongest, but he wasn't weak either. His build was more fit for a bit of speed and agility slightly, since he spent so many years learning to dodge and strike with knives. Still, he had to admit, he was only a human mortal when it came down to it, curse or no curse.

Jacob: "I believe that while there wouldn't be much chance of me winning in such a duel, that I would put up a better fight than the average person."  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:31 pm
Rosemary sighed a little realizing he knew what she was thinking despite her not sending her thoughts to him. Maybe it was the combination of having that hole in her head earlier, Coatli, and him being her master. It was most likely the combination of her not recovering really at all from Coatli absolutely dominating her barely over a week ago and Jacob being the new master. That was the most likely reason she thought. If he told her to do something, she probably wouldn't be able to resist very well. That idea seemed to sadden her even more.

"Well despite how much you bash yourself and however mad I or Veni may be at the moment, you do a lot of good." Rosemary didn't feel like staying angry at him for more than a couple of days at least. She could always go longer and dislike him for years to come, but she decided not to.

She actually smiled a little despite her tear streaked face and how she felt. "Exactly as I thought: a pansy with thorns. Your approach to teaching me how to protect myself better against the Niearcim is all wrong. Protective spells, more knowledge against them, though useful, isn't quite what I need."

"Everything you taught me before had to do with spells. For me that's probably not the best approach. Sure I can do some magics, but the first thing I think to do is smack a person or use my eyes against them or try to send a small chill down their spine, not cast a spell."

"What if we took away their ability to do magic? If the mage wasn't naturally buff to begin with if we nullify the immediate area of all magic ability, that'll put them at a great disadvantage. Even with their superior magics it still takes them a few minutes to undo such a 'weak magic' ability due to the very nature of such a void."

"The reason I ask you this is because Cian had created a nice anti-magic barrier around this place. It stayed active for a good long while before they were able to take it down. A mage came inside the wall and when I realized he could do practically nothing against me, that I could get close....It was so beautiful. What took the barrier down was his death ended up being his death. That headache I they gave me afterwards was well worth it."

"Are a large chunk of the mages practically human in their physique or barely better? If they are...or even if they're not... just think of the possibilities." Despite some of the probably disturbing images that came to her mind of being able to actually kill what once seemed an impossible prey and see the slightest look of worry in their eyes, it was a happy thought to her. Then the thought of maybe she shouldn't came over her since so far they all have been lucky that their usual goal was capture rather than kill them...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:49 pm
Jacob: "I suppose I always considered that risky for me, because most anti-magic barriers don't discriminate. And usually if you end up fighting a decent enough mage, they won't have just slave demons, but some that are loyal as well. Still, it would be worth looking further into."

"The mages.... vary greatly. A certain number seem humanoid, but it seems to me they accept anyone willing to give up their soul... Or if they can remove the soul, they'll use the body left behind. Some start out as slaves, others as powerful warriors. It varies greatly."

Jacob actually shared in some of the joy of the mental imagery of the mages being slaughtered

Jacob: "Probably, the most vicious kill I can recall was after a long drawn out battle with a mage. We were both exhausted, practically unable to cast anymore magic. He had a sword, but I had broken that with a golem made out of minerals and ores... this had taken place in a mine... He resorted to using a sharde of his sword as a dagger, so we both ended up knife fighting for a while. My curse gave me the advantage I suppose, because he couldn't hit do any fatal damage. He lunged at me, trying to stab me in the chest and split me open. I just barely side stepped it, only getting the side of my arm cut in the process, and I took my dagger, and stabbed it deep into his remaining eye. I remember being so frustrated and tired of the fight that I kicked him down, picked up a nearby rock, and hammered the dagger deep into his brain, splitting his skull open. He kept trying to pull my hands away, but he was too weak, I was just barely a little stronger and more determined....

...I ended up ripping out his damaged brain using my knife and my bare hands. It was funny, even though the organ was completely disconnected, he was screaming like it was still in his smashed open head, up until I squashed it. His death spell got me in the end, since I could only crawl away then. Having your enemy's body crystalize, then shattered into a thousand needle sharp shards that were long enough to literally nail you to a wall until you recovered enough strength to pull them out wasn't fun. I suppose it was irony that a majority of them ended up in my face."  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:50 pm
"Veni and I don't really rely on magic at all. None of the 'magical' things we do are hindered by the anti-magic barriers including most of my wind abilities."

He hadn't really answered her question...she knew that they accepted anyone, but what she had tried to ask was if the majority of them are humanoid...a type of humanoid that could easily be dealt with by her had they had their magics taken from them. When Jacob talked about his most vicious kill Rosemary listened. Hers probably dealt with a human kill, but she wasn't really thinking about it. That mage she got that day was her first.

When he was done talking she finally gave him the medicine and said, "don't think I'm letting you slide so easily, human." At least she wasn't calling him cattle, pig, sheep, and the like. "We'll think of some way to punish you. Afterwards you won't have to bash yourself too much for your shortcoming today. We'll see how you do."

I might need someone to help me try to duplicate that poison in that sword...

"If there's nothing else you want to say to me, then I'm going to clean the mess on the floor and go to bed."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:09 am
Jacob: "I wouldn't dream of getting off the hook. Good day, Rosemary..."

He laid there for a while, waiting for his ribs and organs to mend themselves as the pain killers took care of what aches they were able. Once he finally stopped bleeding profusely and the IV drained, he let himself out of the room.

That night, he spent time in his room preparing things for a spell. Runes and symbols were drawn in special cloth and placed in particular places. After some time was spent focusing, his magic brought to him several spirits. They asked why they were summoned and what he wanted.

Jacob: "There is a friend in this home that is in need of help. He is a member of the undead, and he is in need of healing and rejuvenation, due to mistakes made on my part."

Spirits: "There will be a fee. We desire some of your living energy as payment."

Jacob: "Done."

Spirits: "So easily paid, with your immortality. Second, to revive him we require your an amount of your blood essence."

Jacob groaned, hanging his head. He'd been drained by Veni earlier today, lost a great deal of blood due to his curse, and now this?

Spirits: "You are unwilling to make this sacrafice?"

Jacob: "Nono, take what you need. It's just been a long day is all. Let's get started."

- - - - -

Sometime during that night, a small breeze flowed into Rosemary's room where Veni was. It was twinged with supernatural and necromatic energies, The scent of Jacob's blood filled the room for a moment, as Veni began to glow a warm orange-ish red color. All his outward injuries began to fade away, as vitality and warmth began to seep into his form for a while.

A short while later, Veni seemed as revived as a vampire could possibly be, his eyes even opening. Once he was somewhat alert, the glow and warmth began to fade away, along with the unearthly presence and necromancer energies that had been in the room.

- - - - -

The next evening, Galantros finally woke up. He noticed several things. That it was evening, and by checking the little computer on his wrist guard, it was the evening of the next day actually. He also noticed Black seemed have cuddled up next to him again while they slept on the comfortable couch, and was currently having a nightmare. He wrapped his wing around her, and gently rubbed her back, carefully drawing her up more to his side.

The last thing he noticed was that Jacob was passed out in a nearby recliner, a number of plates with crumbs and a few glasses mostly drained of liquid on the table in front of him. This made GL scratch his head.

Jacob had apparently spent a good chunk of energy using his spell the other night, and had hoarded on food and drink soon after, passing out immediately as soon as he finished with a full stomach.  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:19 pm
BlackMN sobbed a little in her sleep.

-------------

When Rosemary got up she saw that Jacob was gone. She changed the sheets, cleaned up, and checked on Veni. What a surprise to see him completely healed...or so it looked like it.

He got hugs and kisses. Veni of course opened his eyes from all of this. "Rosemary what are you doing? I'm still a little tired."

Then his mind was all, "You idiot she's actually waking you up with smooches..." So he ended up grabbing her and giving her a kiss.

Then he pulled her in for a hug. When he opened his eyes he thought he saw someone staring at them, but as soon as he saw it it was gone.

After some talking Rosemary decided to check on the others while Veni hopped in the shower.

Soon after he got in he turned around and, "Kyaaaaaaah!" How did this old crone sneak in without his notice?!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:31 pm
When he realized that rubbing her back and hugging her wasn't going to help, GL started to carefully shake Black awake.

GL: "Black... Black! Wake up, you're having a bad dream... Come on..."

So much that he wanted to comfort his friend that his wings formed a blanket around her as he woke her up.

- - - - -

Veni: "Kyaaaaaaah!"

Old lady spirit: "Oooh, these old bones are getting quite a show, hehehehe!"

- - - - -

GL jumped, and seeing Rosemary nearby almost out of nowhere, jumped again. Jacob stumbled to an awake state and nearly fell face forward out of the chair.

GL: "Gah.. GAH! Ack! Rosemary! uhm... Was that Veni!?

Jacob: PEVERT GHOSTS! Huh!? Whazza!? Wha-... what's going on!?

GL: "I think Veni shrieked o_O; "

Jacob: "But he should be fine after that spell! Those spirits weren't malicious!" Oh God, did I somehow screw up again!? Impossible! But..

He immediately ran towards where the shriek came from, bursting into the room.

Jacob: "Veni! Are you alri.... AH, s**t!"

He immediately turned away upon seeing that Veni was without clothing.

Jacob: "Why did you scream? And why are you NAKED!?"

The ghost that had been getting an eyeful of Veni had vanished right before Jacob came into the room.  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:14 pm
Daph awoke, her crimson eyes taking in the dark room around her. She stood, the short cotton dress sliding back down from where it had risen. She went into the closet and pulled out a long scarlett skirt, pairing it with a black tank top. She changed into those...Though groggy, she made her way to Cian's door. She was repeled instantly. She sat a safe distance away. "cian?" She whispered.

Cian awoke to the sound of his name, "Yes Daphne?"

"Tell me about the past..."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:19 am
BlackMN woke from the scream and sudden jolts. Now what was wrong?

Rosemary beat Jacob into the room before the ghost disappeared and saw nothing. Veni turned to Rosemary appeared to jump at her sudden entrance, when it was really the ghost slapping him with his back turned to it and vanished. Jacob came in suddenly and turned around while Rosemary enjoyed the sight.

"It's called a bath house. Veni usually likes to enjoy a long bath or shower whenever he gets up ever since water heaters and plumbing were reinvented."

"An old woman somehow sneaked up on me and surprised me...That shouldn't be possible. I would have heard her despite all this water."

"I was here right after you shrieked and there was nobody here. Well I'm going to get BlackMN to release Cian from his room."

"Where'd she go...."

Rosemary left to do just that, but saw that Daphne was talking to him, so she told her that she was gonna take a bath and to tell her if she wanted him to be released afterwards.

Rosemary came back into the main room and whispered something to BlackMN who then worked at untangling herself from GL's wings and off she went. Rosemary and BlackMN retreated for a few minutes and came out with their bath supplies and pounced on GL, who was still in tattered clothing, like they've done in the past, covering his face, and dragged him to the girl's side of the bath house.

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:58 am
Jacob, with heated face and still turned away, coughed a little.

Jacob: "Yes, well. Ah. I think I'll take my leave now and uhm... clean up the dishes I left behind in the other room... uhm, Veni. Good to know you're alright... *ahem*"

And with that, he hurried out of there, wondering why he felt warm and was blushing.

GL, for his part, only briefly saw the bath supplies before he was attacked.

GL: "Ack! Hey, what's going on!? Where are we going?... Wait... nonono, OH NO! No way! Can't I just go home and take a quick bath there!?"

Black+Rosemary: "No!"

He struggled, fingers digging into the floor, wings flailing wildly, but in the end...

...he found himself in his boxers in the girl's side of the bath house, since his normal clothes were in tatters. He was facing a corner, wings wrapped around himself to help provide some feeling of modesty to himself, his face as bright red as a tomato.

GL: "How do I get myself into these messes?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:55 am
Daphne drew her knees to her chest, "So...so I t-told you to go away?" She asked.

"Right after you woke up for the first time." Cian answered, muffled by the door and wall.
"First time? There were more?" Daphne asked, shocked.
"You woke up a month late....I think. That was the first time...But when I left, you were so angry. You kept raving about...about Ethan." There it was. The pastor's son.
"Don't talk about Ethan." Daphne spat.
"Ok, you kept wanting to go back, Evelyn." He said this softly, the name was musical with a strange accent.
"You've never had that accent before."
"I have always had it." Cian explained with a sigh, "It's more prominent with your birthname."
"I see. What is your's?"
"My birthname? I don't know." He sighed once more, "I've lived centuries, Evelyn, I came from Greece but my name was lost in the many I've taken."
"Then why did you change your name so much?"
"Why did you change your's, Evelyn?"
"Good point. So, the next time I fell asleep?"
"Shortly after I left. I came back to check on you once in awhile. After the two month break from when you were created...you were just gone. A doe on the doorstep." Daphne winced when Cian said the words. "I looked all over for you, Evelyn, but I couldn't find you....Then my Mistress started calling. I didn't want to leave the area but...her call was strong. I had...to go."
"I understand." She couldn't hate him....she understood him. She could only feel something she hadn't felt for anyone except Ethan. "Damn." She muttered.
"what?"
"nothing." She paused...now was the time to ask, "Why did you change me?"

Cian stopped breathing. Uncomfortable as it was....She just asked the thing he kept a secret for so long. The thing he hadn't been able to answer until the start of his search for her.
"I love you."

"I love you." Daphne's breath caught in her throat. He..He said it. "I've loved you ever since I first smelled the blood running wild in you. That wild pansy was in your hair. That long dress....I am just in love with you Daphne--Evelyn...whatever you go by."  

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:36 am
"Why am I alright anyways... last thing I remember I was strapped to something and in the sun...hmm most of yesterday is fuzzy. I know it's not a dream since a day has past." He seemed to ponder on it ignoring Jacob's embarrassment as he stepped into the water. They were both guys so Veni didn't much care.

No sooner had Jacob been a good distance away then..."Ack!" Veni covered himself up with a washrag.

Old Lady: "Heheh, nothing I haven't seen before."

"Obviously, you just got a good look earlier. What I'd like to know is how you've sneak up on me..."

Old Lady: "I've done it for many years. Ever since I met you."

"You couldn't possibly have gotten into my room and into my bathroom and stared at me without my notice. I don't recognize you."

On the otherside of the wall, BlackMN and Rosemary were having fun tormenting GL. Sing song voice, "Because you make it so easy."

"Women and children bathed together in the past before water heaters. You're still a child right?"

"You can always go on the other side with Veni, but then we'd join you anyways."

Veni's having a conversation with...himself...it's like he's talking to someone, but no one's answering. Did he suffer some head trauma?

"Rosemary, come here a second!"

Rosemary moved over there, looking straight at the two of them. "Yes? Who are you talking to anyways?"

He looked at the crone then at Rosemary several times. Veni had a false cry/whimper like expression. "You don't see her, do you?"

Master! I mean JACOB!

"What sort of game are you playing? Whatever it is, you're starting to confuse even me...."  
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games