Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Two wars of crystal (Open for RPers) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Don't forget the poll!
  Thanks Szen! :D
View Results

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:06 pm
Kyoht gripped the spear tightly, and looked around. He looked at Ayu, and noticed that she looked very unsettled. If this was a division, I'd order to square spears, but I've only got what, four - five people with me? He thought to himself. "Get ready. We are in territory claimed by neither side."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:39 am
Ayu smiled. "This is going to be fun." Ayu pulled out her bow and put two arrows on it. 'This is why I was really scared. A part of land where no one claimed it.' Ayu shivered.  

Maha clone

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:04 am
Dhalgren crept forward slowly, his spear ready. He scanned around carefully, watching the flanks. He knew that both sides sent regular patrols throgh here.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:14 pm
Ayu looked around. "They don't have anyone here. I can see for miles and through trees...there is no one here." Ayu kept her bow up just incase.  

Maha clone

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:24 pm
"Do you see any barrows? Becuase there might have been a great battle here, adn it affected the sprits of the land. Huge battles tend to do that." He replied. War not only scarred the people, it also scarred the land, and the sprits that dwelled in the land.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:15 pm
Ayu nodded. "2 miles from here there are some....on the East side..." Ayu pointed to the east. "But...not on the West....which is really weird."  

Maha clone

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:08 pm
Dhalgren nodded. "Well then that's what the problem is." He knew why the barrows were there actually. He helped build them in fact. He also had an idea why this land was so scarred too. He just never realized that he was so close to the site. It was one of the places where he fought before, with his division. He wasn't about to let them know that though. "A while ago, there was a fair sized battle here. To the East," He said pointing between the trees. "Was a small wooden fort manned by the 7th Iron Claw division. They were being besieged by a fair sized force of the enemy. The enemy bombarded them with catapults that threw tarpots, which set all alight on fire. Many soldiers died from the bombardment, but they still withstood attack. The enemy couldn't kill them because thier mage was strong, and defended them from magic. They were also all werwolves, so simple weapons couldn't kill them either. But in the end, the mage was felled with a silver crossbow bolt, and soon after, the enemy learned to coat their weapons in silver." Said Dhalgren finished. He didn't add the fact that many of the soldiers were tortred for information, and that he was one of them. There blood as it dripped onto the soil, basically cursed it forever. That was one reason why he didn't sevre with his unit anymore, becuase they were all wiped out, or so scarred after, that many of them were unfit for duty. Even Dhalgren still hit the ground if he heard someone yell 'incoming'. It was one of the many things he couldn't shake off from that battle.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:30 pm
Ayu looked at Dhalgren. "That explains it..." Ayu didn't smile. "YOu look shakin Dhalgren. you ok?"  

Maha clone

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:56 pm
Dhalgren stod there silently, relieving the battle in a quick flashback. He remmebered one of his best friends being hit by a huge stone thrown from a catapult. He remembred kneeling there, and trying to comfort him while the stone crushed he life out of him. He snapped back to reality? "What? Get down! Your going to get killed standing there like that!" he snapped confused between realities.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:49 pm
Ayu shook Dahlgren. "Dahlgren! Snap out of it!" Ayu wasn't happy that he just shout something completely random like that.  

Maha clone

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:14 pm
Dhalgren paused for a second and looked around. He realized where he was. "Um, nothing. Sorry." He said, starting to walk froward again. "Must be the after affects of the beer..." He explained weakly. He knew it was a bad excuse, but it was better than none. I'm just not sure I want them to know what I've been through. Or at least not yet. And anyway, who here has lived long enough to remember the very beggining of this damned war? I've served since the very beginning, over fifty years ago. and it's not something I'm about to let everyone know. Enough people know already. He thought darkly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:38 am
Tiger frowns a little at Dhalgren's sudden reaction. Now I see why I was brought along. He may cause some problems. But I... she loses that train of thought in a series of memories. "You okay?" Ty whispers from her spot in a tree.  

darkfae12

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:52 pm
Dhalgren nodded that he was okay, and put on his helm. He closed the visor, which reduced visibility, but masked his face. He continued on through the trees, thinking heavily.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:40 pm
Ayu put her hand over her ears because she didn't want to read people's thoughts. 'Not good, not good, please stop' Ayu tried to smile but couldn't.  

Maha clone

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:01 pm
Dhalgren plodded along fairly slowly. Hmm. lets see, we have to travel through this forest, through the Seafire Plains, and from there through some forested foothils. After that we head through the Gharos pass. He thought. We should be entering enemy territory soon too. I wonder how well everybody can fight? and if they have the stamina to continue on such a long journey? He questioned himself.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games