Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 2:09 pm
Zack looked at Humo and stood up. He wasnt too pleased to see him. Zack stuffed his hand into his pockets and looked at Humo with a killer look. He stayed quiet the whole time.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:18 pm
"Xixi, I have only one question for you...." Strikes voice tappered off. "Are you the daughter of the devil?" Strike looked up at her blankly waiting for a response.  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:22 pm
Xixi put a fist to her chest and looked away. She was blushing wildly. How was she suppose to admit to that...She wanted to run away now. Yet something held her down. "Y-yes...My father ...well you know...he married my mother who was a human. thats why I can pass off as a regular person." She said quietly.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:26 pm
Strike stood up and grabbed a hold of her. "I don't care, I still love you Xixi, I just wanted to know...." Strike rested his head on her shoulder and wrapped his wings around her. "Zack told me in frustration, he didn't want me to be with you, but I told him I didn't care, that I would still love you no matter what..." Strike cried just a little. "I'm sorry if this hurt, but I hope you still feel the same...."  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:31 pm
Xixi rested her head on his shoulder and wrapped her arms around his waist. She was glad he didnt hate her. Most people would stay away hearing news that shes the daughter of a demon. "Zacks just worried about you. He doesnt want you to be hurt im sure. My fathers very ill tempered. I love you too Strike...dont forget that. I'll always be here..."She trailed off scared that her father might actaully split them apart if he found out.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:46 pm
"I would knock down anyone who would stand between us. Let him try to fight the power of an angel..." Strike unfurled his wings from her. "Hold on tight Xixi..." Strike took off with Xixi still holding on to him. He slowly flew to the secret mountain place and showed her around. "This is a place only you, me, and the eyes of another have seen. It has been hidden by me and her for years. She was my first love, Maria, she died in an attack by an angel who had been long since corrupted by his punishment. I took his life inretribution, but he gave me this scar in return..." Strike revealed the scar on his chest. He covered it back up. "You remind me so much of her, your eyes, your kindness..." Strike grabbed hold of her once more. "She told me herself, you are her reincarnated. You have no memory of us, but thats ok. We will make a new memory. I brought you here, to share this with you. This sanctuary, in spring and summer, is the nicest place to live. In fall and winter, we can go back to the restaurant and stay there...." Strike leans in close and whispers in her ear. "So what do you say Xixi? Our love can build in this place. I want you to be here for me, like Maria was for me, despite of what we are. I, an angel, and you, a half demon." He paused for a moment. "All I really know, all I'm really sure of, is that I love you..."  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:40 pm
Xixi was captivated by his words, his actions, and his aura. She hugged him close and never wanted to let go. "Strike, i'll go to the ends of the earth for you and back. I would love to build a life here with you..." She kissed his cheek and burried her head in his chest and sighed lightly.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:00 pm
Humo looks very shocked and confused as he looks around and demands to know whats happening and where that "demon beast went" and "why am i being looked at that way" ty stand up and turns into a human "Here he is Zack" she looks at the small bad-smelling man with pity "do what you must" humo looks completely shocked at Ty as she walks into the cafe, then looks at Zack fearfully and starts begging  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:29 pm
Strike stood there with Xixi on the side of the mountain for quite awhile. His wings kept them both warm. "Xixi, I should take you home for now. I will build a place here for us to live during the summer and spring months. For right now, we can stay together in your apartment. I promise you I'll make this dream come true..." Strike smiled at her and spread his wings. "Hold on tight now, we are out of here!!!" Strikes voice was the happiest it had been in a long time. They flew back to the restaurant together, enjoying every minute of their flight. As they arrived, Strike spoke to her. "I need to go see Zack, I'll be back ok?" Strike turned and took off. He flew as fast as he could back to Zacks mansion. He flew up to his balcony and knocked on his balcony doors.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:39 pm
Zack was still at the cafe looking down at Humo. He leaned down and stabbed him with his dagger and lightly kicked tiger to follow him. He hadnt known strike came back.

Geoffory entered Zacks room and opened the doors of the balcony for strike."Yes sir?" He asked.

Xixi waited in her apartment eagerly for Strike to come back. She sat on her couch and waited. Her brother came up to her from downstairs. "Xixi can you please help downstairs." Xixi nodded and followed her brother to the resteraunt. It was busy this time of day.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:44 pm
Strike looked disappointed. "Damnit, just the butler. I'll have to find him myself then..." Strike jumped backwards out onto the balcony. "If he comes back, tell him to wait here for me. Got it?" Strike flew off as fast as he could. We have business to finish Zack, me and you need to get this whole Xixi thing straight. Why so many fights, why brother? WHY?! In his frustration, Strike combed Zacks usual places until he found him at the cafe. He landed atop a building close by to wait til he could get a chance to be alone with him. He had a strange creature with him. Wonder what thats about? I guess it'll come out soon...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:51 pm
Geoffory nodded and closed the balcony doors. The guards were below looking up at Geoffory and saw no threat.

Xixi looked around the resteraunt to see if Strike had come in at any time. She sighed in disapointment and continued to serve people and clean.

Zack was already down the street from the cafe heading home. he hadnt realized Strike had come looking for him.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:56 pm
Strike watched as Zack left the cafe and headed down the street. He took off from the top of the building and landed infront of him. "So brother, is there going to be a problem with me and you because I love Xixi or not? I need to know now..."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:59 pm
Zack nearly jumped when strike flew in front of him. He hook his head around his arm and messed up his head. "DONT EVER DO THAT AGAIN!. Its your funeral if you want to be with xixi."  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:09 pm
Strike poped his head out again. "Thats all you have to say? You made this big fight to say its your problem?! Zack, if you ever pull this crap with me again, I swear I will never come back!" Strike grabs him and looks him in the eyes. "Do you understand brother? Do you?!"  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games