Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Genetic... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GOod day
  howdy!
  good evening...
  good...good...oh whatever
View Results

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:00 pm
She ran towards the heavy door. "Come on everyone inside!" she yelled and opened the door slowly.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:19 am
Rosie...Rosie...Rosie...Rosie.. The voice drummed into her head. "Stop it!" she screamed uncontrollably. There were now more than one voice speaking together. They were louder, she felt like her head would explode any moment and then she give up and was unconscious...  

CrimsonxXxSolace

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:25 pm
She looked back at Rosie. "Oh crap," she said and picked her up. "Come on everyone," she said and ran for the door.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:23 pm
Mia stayed behind for a second and made sure the monsters stayed far enough behind for them to get a clear get-away. When the monsters got too close Mia cracked at them with her whip and ran to the door as the monsters fell back.

"Ok, is that everyone?"  

zepherion

CainZeros

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:38 pm
Draconus runs for the door, occasionally having to dodge Mia's whip. When he reaches the door he runs around the corner a bit, to get away from the opening. "Not quite. We've still got Mr. Lots-of-fire."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:46 pm
Ayu takes out her ice whip and cracks it. "I got him," she said and ran towards him pulling her sword out. She cracked her whip watching him fall back and would shoot ice at him every now and then to cool him down.  

Maha clone

CainZeros

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:24 pm
(OOC:I was meaning Myth's character. Draconus never learned his name, so he just calls him "Mr. Lots-of-fire", even when he's not flaming and all that.)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:16 pm
((Who cares we can just say there was another monster!! Monster!!! ok finished.....))  

Maha clone

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:11 pm
The doberman disappears and, after a few seconds, Tiger breaks out of her icey walls and runs for the door. "Flameman!!" Ty stops and turns around calling out, her eyes searching for him through the monsters.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:51 pm
She looks back. "Why do I always forget people," she said to herself.

((Sorry got off track))  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:46 pm
Mia looked everywhere for the man that they were talking about and she couldn't see him. "Where is he?"

(Alice! Your signature is my character!)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:59 pm
Ayu looks too. "I don't know!" she said looking around.

((Really! I'm changing it though because me birthday is this Saturday, March the 10th))  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:19 pm
Mia saw all the monsters closing in on them and grabbed one of the monsters with her whip and bumped it into all the other ones, throwing them farther away from where they were.

"What are we going to do if he doesn't come?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:24 pm
"Let him die!" she said stressed because one of the monsters had threw her against the wall.  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:49 pm
Mia blankly stared at Ayu. Let him die? So harsh.

Mia sighed. "Ok then. Let's go!" Mia started to close the door but kept it open so that Ayu could get in.

"Come on! Hurry!"  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games