Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of The Sacred Orb Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of character do you think is better?
  Mage
  Knight
  Mercenary
  Theif/rogue
  other
View Results

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:48 pm
She started to have nightmares but sometimes they were more like dreams to her and nightmares to everyone else. Ayu layed on the ground and looked around. She thought she was in a book she once heard about.
She stood up and she saw herself crying.

She ran up to herself and wrapped her arms around her shoulders.
"What is the matter little girl?" Ayu asked and the girl pointed to the black skinny lump on the floor.

She walked over turned the skinny lump over and saw her mother died on the ground. She stared at the once beautiful, 20 year old looking woman.

She then saw a man that came over to the little girl with soft eyes and a comforting voice. "Come with me, Ayu," he said and the little girl screamed and yelled, "No!! You killed mother!! No you murder!! Father why did u do that!!!"

The little girl screamed and kicked but Ayu saw nothing but black before she could see the end.

((It's ok!!!))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:36 pm
After his own nightmare, Marcus has a dream similar to Mia's, although he is unaware that she is having a dream like his, and does not see her in his dream. Instead of the goddess of earth, he is approached by the god of darkness.

"You have seen much darkness in your life," the god says, "And still walk the darker path. It will not be easy for you, but I suppose life for you mortals never is. Come, my child, walk with me awhile. I want you to remember what you are seeing here, it could be the most important dream of your life." The dark god pauses, "If you do not, I will punish you in what ever way I see fit, and I assure you, it will not be pleasant. Now kneel, son of darkness."

Unsure of what is happening, but knowing better than to question a god, Marcus kneels.

"I bestow upon this human, the destiny of the great legends!"

The shadows around Marcus rise up and wrap themselves around him, holding him still. "If you're giving me a great gift then why am I being tied down?"

"All will be revealed soon enough, son of darkness," the god of darkness says, starting to fade into the shadows. "Keep those you travel with close. The girl Mia understands you pain best, it would be to your benefit to talk to her."

(OOC:I hope it's alright if I do that.)  

CainZeros

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:52 pm
Ayu heard Mia's and Marcus's dream. She was thinking about it when soemthing in her mind kept saying.

"Ayu, Ayu," it said. She turned aroung and saw the Goddess of animals ((In greek mythology)) which was Artemis. She looked at her and smiled.

"Artemis, how long has it been," Ayu said. "I have something for u," Artemis said. She took Ayu with her and said, "Ayu, will you kneel."
Ayu kneeled and Artemis said, "This has already happened to your friends, but I bestow upon this human, the destiny of the great legends!"

"Ok I know what happens know keep the people close blah, blah, blah," Ayu said rolling her eyes. "You got it," said Artemis and winked. She disappeared and Ayu was left alone.What to do she thought next.

((Don't mind do u))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:29 pm
(( Ok, to both of you, it's ok. I'll just put you down in the slots now.))  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:43 pm
((Got it field))

Ayu sat up and looked at everyone. "So tierd," she said but got up anyways. She moved around and looked at everyone. So quiet she thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:44 pm
Mia didn't understand. It was all happening too fast. She wanted to ask some questions but the goddess had already disappeared. And Mia was left alone in the beautiful forest that had suddenly grown around her. The vines started to grow like crazy. They twisted all the way up to her shoulders so that she couldn't move her arms.

"Urg!!! What-! What in the world is happening to me!?" Mia struggled so hard but nothing worked. Then a big rune appeared on the ground under Mia. It was as green as the grass that she kneeled on and then after a few seconds, four pink flower pedals popped out of the ground and closed up. Mia had been trapped in the flower for what seemed to be ages but it suddenly burst apart and her dream had ended.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhh!!!" Mia shot up and was releaved to find that she was back with her friends. It seemed that morning had not come yet. Mia stood up and climbed up a wall so that she could sit on it and see her destination in the calm and quiet of the night.  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:49 pm
Ayu crepted up the wall and sat by Mia. "It's the night beautiful except for the occasinal nightmares," she said smiling at Mia. She looked at the horizon line and watch the smallest glimse of sun.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:57 pm
Marcus notices the shadows around him grow. He struggles against them, but it's no use. "What? How can I not even break shadows?" Soon his body is completely covered in shadow. It would not have been distiguisable from his normal robes to anyone seeing him, except for the fact that his hands were covered, and there was no noticable line on his sides where the body ended and the sleaves began.

A black rune appears under the dark mage. Then, seconds later, more shadows envolope him. After what seemed like ages the shadows burst and the dream ended.

Marcus awoke, breathing heavily and in a cold sweat. He notices that Mia is gone and stands, retreiving his staff, and begins searching for her. He soon finds her sitting on a wall. He pulls himself up beside her, with a fair amount of effort. "Couldn't sleep?" he asks kindly, but wearily.  

CainZeros

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:07 pm
Looks at Marcus. "We couldn't sleep," she said.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:29 pm
"Same," he says, "Some bloody crazy dream, almost a nightmare really. And before that a dream of what happened to my parents, and them my adoptive parents dying. Sleep doesn't sound that great to me right now, to say the least." Marcus laughs nervously.  

CainZeros

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:15 pm
"I always have nightmares," she said and looked down at the ground. "It's normal," she said.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:04 pm
"I suppose the images of your loved ones dying in front of you never really go away," Marcus says quietly. Turning his head so he is looking at Mia he adds, "I hope, for your sake, you never have to experience that."  

CainZeros

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:29 pm
Tiger sleeps, completely unaware of the other's nightmares anymore, captured in the soothing dark silence of her own dreams. Ty's frozen bed, suprisingly comfy, sways softly, but holds firm.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:50 pm
"Me being in pain is natural and always will be," she said and jumped down from the wall gracefully.  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:51 pm
"Thanks" Mia closed her eyes for a bit. Mia remembered every detail of her dream. Since the goddess told her to, Mia would remember that dream as best as she could. But then Mia's eyes flung open as she thought of something.

"Wait a sec....you both had a nightmare? I know that it just may be coincedence but, if you don't mind me asking, what were your dreams about?"  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games