Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Midnight Forests Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:23 pm
Holding Mityl Oak strokes her head Lovingly the way he used to with the mountain lions back home. Breathing deeply and calmly taking the time to truly relax and be at peace himself in ages. (He has completely forgotten she’s in nothing but a phantom cloak.)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:42 pm
Mityl nuzzled his cheek, brushing him with her lips. she pressed herself as close as she could and purred contently. he was hers and no other's. she relished the moment and never let it go. this night she would hold in her heart forever. any other man would have been aware of her body and because Oak was not only made the moment sweeter. he cherished her for her, not simply because of lust. other men had confessed their love for her but she'd never believed a single one of them except Oak. jaded as she was, she found herself drawn to Oak because of his naivete and she would give almost anything to protect him from the world.
how much would I give up to keep him safe?...silly question..I'd give up everything and I know it..it would hurt but I'd do it..
Tassa was not the only one that had nightmares to face tomorrow. tomorrow Mityl would have a visit from the fey queen or worse their king..Oberon was not a man she wanted to cross swords with but she would if it came to that. but sooner or later she would have to confess to her queen what she'd done. the nightmares could wait. until then she let go of all uncertainty and basked in the warmth that was Oak.

Kirinkinetic Telepathetic

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:30 pm
Tassa shook her head sadly. The world was destructive and even the protection of the palace walls were never safe. "Let's get some sleep... I'm taking up the bay window like normal. There's an extra room down the hall, and if you too want to make sure Keely is okay, then the couch is there and there are extra fur and silk blankets in that basket."

She smiled as she lay down on the baywindow. "Things will be okay soon... We'll go to Zoria the seer, although I warn you she's a little crazy... and maybe we can all figure this out." Tassa pulled up her favourite silk blanket over her, "Goodnight Sha."

After a long day, and closing her eyes, Tassa was asleep.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:40 pm
Tossing and turning Tassa was locked in a battle. Scasse had drawn a dagger, her other lay somewhere else, both were covered in blood, not even their own, but others... Scasse was smiling cruely as she lunged, and Tassa met her with her own ferocity. Fangs against fangs, claws against claws, and weapons against weapons...

Tassa was walking through dark hallways, till she opened her room... everything was silent, as she tiptoed her way through the night. "Mityl... Oak?... Sha.... Keely?... Are you guys awake?" She opened the door and screamed, her voice echoing through the silent empty rooms...

Tassa was running through the forests as a lioness. Her paws thumping silently across the forest floor. Distant shouts and lights of torches followed her with Scasse's wicked laugh. "Run niece run, you cannot escape fate, and nor will your friends, run away Tassa, run away, and let me destroy the others..."

Tassa woke shivering all over, tiny goosebumbs all over her arms. It was still slightly dark, but the sky outside was lighting, and she knew it would nearly be time. Tassa quickly changed and cleaned up, into something warm but comfotrtable, a pair of slim jeans and a low cut shirt. She walked to the kitchen and made herself a tea, as she thought about the upcoming day. It would be time to move soon, and it would be time to uncover truth from lie.

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:37 pm
Mityl awoke still in Oak's arms. she was shivering and it had nothing to do with the temperature. but it had everything to do with the dagger at her throat.
Oberon: "I could kill you now and it'd be the end of my troubles little Mityl..but that is cowardly and I will not stoop so low.."
Mityl swallowed around the lump in her throat as he sheathed the silver dagger.
Oberon: "tell me little one, what have I done to deserve you as my trouble maker?"
"piss off your queen?"
Oberon looked at her for a long moment.
Oberon: "maybe-...that doesn't answer well enough!"
Mityl shrugged
"I dunno. I'm in your queen's service anyways so why are you here?"
Oberon: "I'm here to make you promise not to cause me trouble"
"I can promise not to knowingly cause you trouble, that ok?"
Oberon: "..it'll do. and Titanya wants to know what happened in the forest yesterday. no lies."
on that note he vanished as though he'd never been.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:59 am
Mityl got up and pulled her clothes down from the line and put them on. she was not happy. causing Oberon trouble was one of the things she was best at whether it was intentional or not. but there were always a way around her words...
"I never said I couldn't allow others to cause trouble in my stead..."
she buttoned up her top hiding the bruises on her upper body and chest and slipped into her pants careful to make sure the pockets had dried.
"I have to tell her today or they'll skin me to find out...."

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:43 pm
Looking scared Oak can barely wisper his words "Mytil I, I couldnt move! Who was that?! I could not even speak in your defence! What creature is capable of that?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:21 pm
Mityl hugged Oak tight.
"don't worry my love. the fey may be fickle but they'll not harm me for fear of retaliation."
she nuzzled into his hair and kissed his head.

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:25 pm
Still looking scared he accepts her affections but nervously. "That still doesn’t tell me who that was my love or how he could keep me at bay without even trying. And what do you mean who would retaliate?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:04 pm
"that my love was thje fey king Oberon. he is a most powerful fairie. he fears Tassa and anyone she would bring down on him."
Mityl held Oak in her arms and snuggled close.
"I must see queen Titanya today or they will hunt me down.."

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:08 pm
"I am fey arent i? I will come with you. I wont leave you alone with such powerful danger. I rufuse." Oak said Hugging her tight.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:12 pm
Mityl kissed him deeply.
"yes Oak, ent's are fey creatures. I would like you to come with me. I'd also reccomend serving the queen rather than the king of the fey. they argue a lot and I don't want us on opposite ends of an arguement ok?"

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:16 pm
Tassa thought for a moment, she couldn't remember the verse that Zoria had sung to her about her past... She tried to sing it, a failed biting her lip in frustration.

"When the moon becomes fat,
And the King gives his life.
The heir will come out from the shadows
The end of the blood
That has stained all our hearts
Will begin a true terror upon the true reign..."

She shook her head, that was the beginning to it, but there was so much more. More people involved, she even remembered something about the werewolf prince... There was a trine... Happened... And others too... Maybe it had to do with Oak and Mityl, and Sha and Keely. Maybe, maybe...

She knew a lot had to do with Grate and Scasse, a blood stained betrayal to destroy the golden kingdom. She bit her lip in frustration as she threw her mug of tea across the room. Watching the little shattered pieces fall across the floor. She stood and moved to the window, glaring at the sunlight...

She felt the presence... Oberon... She gritted her teeth, he was gone, but he had a strong alliance with Scasse, and would do anything to keep it.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:18 pm
"All right. I don’t like Oberon’s tactics anyway. That was far too cowardly. Not even allowing for defending themselves. He is without honor. I would not side with him anyway." He hugs Mityl close.  

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Precious_Jade

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:37 pm
Keely slowly opened her eyes and turned her head to see sha asleep in the chair near her bed.She smiled abit the tiny dimples in her cheeks showed.The sun was bright its rays fell through the lime green curtains as its heat warmed her chilled feet and hands.Careful not to wake sha or any one else she creeps out of bed and tip toes downstairs.she manages to get past the giant sized lions and tiger guards that pace the vast halls with spears and swords.That dream it was so wierd..a girl named...Saarah she was an elf like me....she told me she was a part of me and that I was to protect sha...but why?she held the cold crest with her hands.

The rich black soilfelt like playdough between keely's toes and the blades of grass tickled the heels of her feet she giggled.Keely tried to remember the place where she had blacked out at.But it was difficult seeing as how she could barely remember anything.All she knew was that the last thing she remembered was sha carrying her in his strong arms and she felt safe almost connected with him as if she had known him or met him before.Don't be afraid....I am Saarah....White Mage of the Mystic Forests and you are my vessel...Thats the one thing keely heard when she was unconscious.But one thing was for certain whoever this saarah was she had strong feelings for Sha. Because of this Saarah that inhabited her body,Keely would have flashbacks of this villages and moments that she had no recongition of."I don't understand...why do I have these flashbacks?"She pondered this as she ran her fingers through her earth brown hair."Why does this nightmare haunt me...I dream I'm fighting this demonic being and then when I'm about to win this demon turns into Sha.."Keely sits on the ground and hugs her knees"...I don't understand any of this who is Saarah...and how did I pull off such a powerful healing spell that I had no knowledge of..."She sighed"Ooh I'm soo confused..."

13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games