Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Boarding School RP Dorm Rooms Too! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

All threads must have a poll.
  Thanks Szen! :D
View Results

ATinyFox

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:28 pm
Jacklyn eased herself into the hot tub, in her blue and black bikini. She rested her head on the side, slowly shutting her blue eyes  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:15 pm
after cleaning himself off and taking off his coat, Entare started walking down the arms not caring that people could see his fully bandaged arms. He is whistling the funeral march until he reaches the pool where he stops whistling, turns to them and asks. "So how many of you think I'm a murderer?"  

entaran helionis

ATinyFox

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:34 pm
Jacklyn opened an eye and looked up at Entare. "Why do you ask?" She said seriously, then closing her eye again.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:47 pm
"Not me" Jim started, "Either what was covering your arms was red dye or you were in the wrong place at the wrong time. Just recently happened to me ya' know."  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

The Surfing Bird

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:22 pm
*sighs and holds himself on the wall at the deep end of the pool.*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:05 pm
ShadowThroughEyes
"Not me" Jim started, "Either what was covering your arms was red dye or you were in the wrong place at the wrong time. Just recently happened to me ya' know."

Entare started laughing. "I'll tell you this, it isn't red dye and I wasn't in the wrong place in the wrong time. I'll give you a hint of where it came from. It's his fault I'm alive."  

entaran helionis

The Surfing Bird

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:30 am
*jumps out of the pool and water trails down my bodyas i go get a towel to dry my self off.*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:31 am
entaran helionis
ShadowThroughEyes

Entare started laughing. "I'll tell you this, it isn't red dye and I wasn't in the wrong place in the wrong time. I'll give you a hint of where it came from. It's his fault I'm alive."
"you killed your dad?"  

The Surfing Bird

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

entaran helionis

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:53 pm
Hound From Hell
entaran helionis
ShadowThroughEyes

"you killed your dad?"

"Yeah. It wasn't obvious."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:21 am
((is the guild not appearing for you guys when you get to the registry.))  

entaran helionis

ATinyFox

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:28 am
(( I'm kinda grounded so I won't be on much..Maybe from time to time...Sorry guys sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:25 pm
Beowulf117
(( I'm kinda grounded so I won't be on much..Maybe from time to time...Sorry guys sweatdrop ))

((It's all right I'm allways grounded so I know the felling.))  

entaran helionis

ATinyFox

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:42 pm
((^^;;; Yeahh...)) Jack got up, wrapping herself back into her towel and sat on one of the beachchairs.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:12 pm
Entare takes off his shirt and dives in. "Well this is a wierd place."  

entaran helionis

ATinyFox

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:47 pm
Jacklyn lounged in her chair for a sec, then called out "I'm gonna head for the sauna...Care to join me?" She asked, smiling cheerfully  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff