Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of the Twilight Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  It's neat!
  Gold!
View Results

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:12 pm
The leader looked baffled. "Surely you know that our lord has died, don't you? All of the Dark Lord's true followers know of that information!" Interrigated the leader, in a scary tone.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:21 pm
Gray bit his lip and thought quickly to save himself. "huh? Oh no, that was't the lord I was talking about. Are you not the men from the dark prince? Oh...wait...or was it the demon lord from the west...haha, I've had a little too much to drink sir's. Just saw a pretty face and had to draw her...of course it didn't come out exactly as she was..." Gray rolled his eyes and looked at the wine glass before chugging it down. "Ahh, refreshing as always! mmm...So, would any of you care for some???" Gray asked a bit nervous but his body language said otherwise. "Good day sir's I have much to do before my leave to the dark prince in the east, go on, leave my abode...or little renting room..."  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

GS Parallel Sailor Kakyuu

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:39 am
Haruka woke when the sun started to rise she noticed the man staring out the window looking like he was deep in thought so she went up next to him "Hi My name is Haruka and I hope your all right you sure were heavy." she said with a little laugh. she then continued to fly around the roon in her normal fairy size form,"Excuse me while I go outside."she said as she flew out the window to take in the sun light. she felw way up toward the sun and started to absorb the sunlight it sparkled around her and her rainbow wings started to shine brillantly as she continued to take in energy. When she was finish she flew back into the room and landed right next to Rie her wings still glowing from the sun "Hey sleepy-head wake up it's dawn and don't you need to go somewhere?" she said to Rie  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:48 pm
Sebastian clenched his fists at the sight of the fairy. As a demon, he detested fairy's, and any other light creatures. Breathing deeply he slowly began to calm down. He unclenched his fists and continued to stare out the windows, pretending he hadn't seen or heard Haruka.  

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:09 pm
The leader looked at the man suspiciously. "Are you sure you're getting you're information right?" He quiestioned.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:48 pm
Gray hesitated to answer and swayed slightly as though he was drunk. "Honestly I don't really know...this could all be a dream and you could just be a figure of my imagination..." He said shaking his head slightly. His silver hair flowed over his eyes as a grin once more slipped over his lips. "Excuse me, but I'm tired, why don't you just leave me be. I think I've had enough of being lonely and interrogated for one day sir's." Gray said.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:17 pm
The leader pointed to the door and the army walked out. Before the leader walked out of the room, he turned to the man. "If I find out you're hiding something, we will find you and kill you." Threatend the leader and left.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:39 pm
Gray hurried along and closed the door after the leader left and sighed deeply to himself feeling abit sick to his stomach after chugging that glass of wine down.

The old soldier pulled away from the door and headed back into the dinning room. He pulled out the picture of the girl and looked at it blankly. "Kill me? You're going to prais me after I'm through with this girl..." Gray said folded the picture up and placing it in his back pocket.

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:40 pm
The soldiers reached outside. "Don't let that man out of your sights. Keep a close eye on him, or it'll be your heads." The leader warned.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:09 am
Gray looked once more around the room before heading over to the living room. He wanted to get ahead start on his plan, however he needed the help of a psycic to do so. There wasn't much time for him to go looking for one. The thought was tossed aside and he decided to go out and search for her instead. It was already day light so she couldn't be hard to find.

Gray left through the back entrance of the house and made his way into the back allies. There was still a good chunk of the morning to use to find the girl, but he wasn't sure where to begin his search.

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:53 am
Sebastian sighed and turned away from the balcony."I'm going out, I'll be back by the time you decide to leave."He said to his companions as he turned back towards the balcony. He opened the door and jumped off the side of the ledge, he landed quietly at the bottom. His wings were folded closely to him, but he knew he would still get the usual stares and comments whenever he passed a human. Shaking his head he began to walk around the town.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:49 pm
Rie woke up and streched her arms. Seeing that Sabastian was gone ment that he got his energy back. "Where did Sebastian run off to?" She asked the fairy.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:55 pm
Gray searched the first few Inn's at the front of the town and began to look in a few shops to see if she was out on a shopping spree for certain herbs or clothing.

Closing in on noon, Gray was getting frustrated in that section of town and moved on up. He passed Sebastian not giving him one look, as though he wasn't even there. He felt the the girls energy close by but it was hard with the amount of people out and about doing their daily routines. "This is madness...how am I going to find her!?" He asked himself.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:48 am
Sebastian passed Gray, but didn't pay him any mind. He was calmly walking around the town, mumbling a few incantations under his breath. He was putting a seal back on his power so that he didn't lose control of it, he hadn't even used as much as it seemed in the fight before. He couldnt use it without breaking the seal, and he refused to do so near his companions.  

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

GS Parallel Sailor Kakyuu

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:30 am
"He said that he was going out and that he would be back by the time we want to leave." Haruka said to Rie. She then flew around the room, "Hey why was he being so mean he wouldn't even give me a secound glance?" she said as she landed on Ries shoulder.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games