Welcome to Gaia! ::

Emos United

Back to Guilds

Emos United 

Tags: emos united 

Reply Chat
Roleplaying. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think this is a good idea?
  Yes
  No
  Vote for gold
View Results

hookshot1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:00 am
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
Oh...ok.*shrug* as long as its not to....bloody.
"Its not bloody at all. Its the body I'll inhbit once I'm healed up all the way."
oh. Good.

"yeah. I wouldn't want it to be to bloody."
i'm sure.*Stas and waks out of the cave*

He lays in the hole. trying to get some rest...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:09 am
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
Oh...ok.*shrug* as long as its not to....bloody.
"Its not bloody at all. Its the body I'll inhbit once I'm healed up all the way."
oh. Good.

*Kurai walks through the forest until she comes to a river. She takes off her shirt and skrt s she could wash all the blood out of them*  

Cyanide_Moofin

Cyanide_Moofin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:26 am
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
oh. Good.

*Kurai walks through the forest until she comes to a river. She takes off her shirt and skrt s she could wash all the blood out of them*
*Kurai changes into a bathingsuit and jumps into the river. Her clothes hanging on a limb to dry*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:19 pm
*lays up in a tree and falls into a light sleep*  

Kimiko Lunara
Crew

xYourXThiefx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:18 pm
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
"Bite mark? For what?" she asked cooly as she plucked off a piece of meat and put it in her mouth and chewed on it for a moment and said, "Very chewy, bloody, sweet in a sense. Good."

"well, we're glad to hear that. But just..most of my family can't control themselves..they tend to bite visitors..though you seem to be fine...are you perhaps a vampire i presume?"
Robin nodded and said, "Hollow Clan. I'm the last." and nodded gently.

"Thats a shame. Anyays, we don't have clans here, so you might call us all the forrest clan then.."
"Might as well." she said with a nod as she sat down and rubbed her legs.
"Is there something wrong with your legs?"
She looked up and shook her head and said, "No. Nothing a little rub won't take care of. I have been walking for awhile now......and running..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:48 pm
Kuraisuki
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
oh. Good.

*Kurai changes into a bathingsuit and jumps into the river. Her clothes hanging on a limb to dry*

He lays there. and eventually falls asleep.....  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

hookshot1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:49 pm
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
Robin nodded and said, "Hollow Clan. I'm the last." and nodded gently.

"Thats a shame. Anyays, we don't have clans here, so you might call us all the forrest clan then.."
"Might as well." she said with a nod as she sat down and rubbed her legs.
"Is there something wrong with your legs?"
She looked up and shook her head and said, "No. Nothing a little rub won't take care of. I have been walking for awhile now......and running..."

"...From what? May I ask...?" Zal asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:29 pm
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

KUrai returns to the cave with her clothes in hand and lays them over a branch once more. She laies outside on a branch with her eyes closed letting the sun dry her*  

Cyanide_Moofin

hookshot1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:40 pm
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

KUrai returns to the cave with her clothes in hand and lays them over a branch once more. She laies outside on a branch with her eyes closed letting the sun dry her*

He climbs out of the hole on the side with the body, he looks at it for a moment. "maybe its time I heal up some..she seems to be right at home..." he walks over to a small puddle, that runs into a wall, and drains there. He starts to dig by the puddle until he eventually squeezes throuhg the hole and down into an underground spring. As he lays in it, his wounds heal fast. and moments later he steps out and back through the hole, which he recovers. Now hes just all bloody, and he walks over to the body, staring into its empty eyes....  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:48 pm
*Kurai opens one eye ans squints as she hears a squirell in the tree. She looses her balance and falls with an Oof of air. She stands up without air and dust off. She sits down trying to get her breath back*
((XDDD))  

Cyanide_Moofin

hookshot1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:50 pm
Kuraisuki
*Kurai opens one eye ans squints as she hears a squirell in the tree. She looses her balance and falls with an Oof of air. She stands up without air and dust off. She sits down trying to get her breath back*
((XDDD))

Suddenly the wolf dissapears, and the body sits up, before moving its arms around a bit and streching.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:56 pm
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
((XDDD))

Suddenly the wolf dissapears, and the body sits up, before moving its arms around a bit and streching.
*Kurai bends over and coughs a few times before standing back up and laughing at herself*  

Cyanide_Moofin

Kimiko Lunara
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:18 pm
(can someone rp with me)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:10 pm
Broken Heart Loser
(can someone rp with me)

heh. Ok, sorry lol. sometimes I'm just kindof busy...XD  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

hookshot1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:11 pm
Broken Heart Loser
*lays up in a tree and falls into a light sleep*

He walks out into the open, A wolf, fangs bared, red eyes, staring just below a limb some stranger is laying on, it looked like sleeping to him...  
Chat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games