Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:28 pm
((i know that too, but i think i left the at green hill zone instead of taking her to the hotel, though i don't think it matters right now because shin is off right?...oh and one more thing...you know why i don't have kids? because im 16 and would forget them all alone, just like what i did with cherry.))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:29 pm
(lol?... idea gets idea idea )  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:41 pm
((yes what is it? and yes lol...sadly.))
"Well, Ringo, I'm not sure what to do either, I know this isn't in your character, but you have to be punished.
Ken looked at Leonard and held out his hand to help him up.
Leonard got up and sighed.
"What was that young lady?!"Katryna yelled.
"You heard me! That is so hyprocritical! You can't tell me that what I did was wrong when you did it too." Jorja screamed back.
Zee was sweating up a storm, he knew how these fights went.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:44 pm
(how about someone tries to kidnap Cherry and Rouge comes to the rescue?)

Nerdio didnt say anything.

Zeta-195 didnt say anything.

"Im not going to leave until I find out." Kalya said.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:52 pm
((haha, okay. but who?))
Katryna smacked Jorja, "Yeah and look where it got me!" she screamed, "I have basically no education, two crap jobs, and have no time to do anything but take care of you!" Katryna said holding Jorja by her dreadlocks.
"Well I'm sorry I ruined your life, but don't blame me! How abut I go home and put both of us out of our misory?!?" Jorja screamed her eyes tearing up.
Zee's looked shocked at what she said.
"Don't you ever say somthing lke that!"Katryna said, 'It scares me, you might actualy do it.' she added in her head.
((i keep quoting my comic this is from chapter 12...))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:55 pm
(i was thinking just some random person)

Nerdio didnt say anything.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:04 pm
((k, that could work considering they have money, someone would eventualy try.))
Jorja swatted her mother away and walked off in the direction of her house.
"Not to distract you but, who is watching Cherry...?" Ringo asked after thinking about it for a minute.
"Oh my stars!! I was so worried that I forgot all about her, at least she is just sleeping!"Diana said putting her hands to her mouth.
Rigo looked at her mother annoyed, "You would forget your head if it wasn't attached to you, you know that?"
---------------------------
back at Ringo's house Cherry was awake in her bed. "Momma, Ingo?" she called out. she heard a crash from the front room and climbed out of her crib.
"I can't beleave I got left behind!" Rouge screamed walking down the road.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:08 pm
Nerdio didnt say anything. The events happening reminded him of when he was young.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:15 pm
Katryna (and Zee) took off after Jorja, "I'm not thruogh with you yet young lady!"
"What's wrong Nerdio, you seem lost in thought." Diana asked Nerdio walking up to him.
Ken put his arm around Ringo again, "I think she forgot againn..."
"Yeah well, we should go check it out."
-----------------------
Cherry went to the front room and saw a person looking thruogh the drawers. "Watcha' doin'?" she asked in her kiddish voice. she tugged on the man's pant leg. The man looked down at her, "Well hello there." he said patting her on the head. "I bet I could get a lot of money frm your mommy for you!" he said grinning wickedly. Cherry tilted her head and put her thumb in her mouth.
Rouge walked infront of Ringo's house, "Where did they go anyway? and where am I?" Rouge asked herself, she sat on the porch and thought about what to do.
The man grabbed Cherry and knocked over a lamp in the process, "Crap!" he said as it shattered.
"What was that?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:17 pm
"Oh, its nothing, just memories of something that happened a long time ago..." Nerdio said.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:25 pm
"Well let's head to my place and talk about it." Diana said taking his hand, "But first we have to take those two home." she said indecating to Leonard and Ken. ((he lives in a different city than them.))
Leonard rubbed his head, "Yeah, sorry about all the truoble..." he said to everyone.
Ken started to walk away tugging Ringo along with him. Do the trains even run this late?" he asked.
"I think so,"
-----------------
The man put Cherry in his arms and left a not for Diana. "Now come on kiddo, I want to take you somewere fun!" he said.
Rouge was listening through the door, "This doesn't sound good!" she said kicking the door open. "Put the kid down you freak!" she commanded
The man looked at her, "********," he said running to the side door he came through.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:29 pm
Nerdio nodded, "Whats the address of where they live? I can teleport us there." he said, holding up the Emerald.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:37 pm
((lol, never thought of actual adresses,))
Diana gave him there addresses.
Ken held Ringo's hand as they headed over to Diana and Nerdio.
"I hope Cherry's okay." Ringo said looking at the ground.
Leonard sighed as he watched Ken and Ringo "Well, I guess I just have to give up on her, for now," he said'I mean we're kids, how long is it going to last? then again I was pretty sure that Jorja broke up with Zee too.' he thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:40 pm
Nerdio nodded and focused on the Emerald. He teleported them to Leonard's house first.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:47 pm
Leonard looked at his house, Well, bye I guess, I'll see you tomarrow so we can complain about our acheing heads together..." he said with a nervous laugh.
Ringo couldn't help by laugh as well."Yeah see you around."
Ken could help but Glare at him, 'I'm not sure I want to be friends with him anymore...' he thought.
--------------------------------------
"Get back here!" Rouge said chasing after him. "You can't get away from me!" she said flying infront of him.
The guy skidded to a stop so he wouldn't run into her. He grabbed a lamp and hit het in the head with it. "Looks like I can," he said to her uconsious body, her head bleeding a little. Cherry had started crying. "No! Bad man!" she said. "Shut up brat." the man snapped at her clamping his hand infront of her mouth and leavng the house. After fishing through rouges pockets and taking some of her jewels.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games