Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:26 pm
.....Oh my....I-I'm so confused now...Ukraine's gone and gotten unsure of herself! DX ....Switzerland surely couldn't like her....and he's got his sister to worry about.... *so confused she's thinking in 3rd person*
*makes the tea and comes back to sit down*

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:30 pm
Switzerland looks up at her as she returns to the couch, his eyes going soft again, and he makes room for her once more. "Ukraine...I...I'm sorry if I'm making you uncomfortable or something...." he sighs.  

Mukuro-kun

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:34 pm
.....! It's me who should be apologizing. I'm really at a loss for words when it comes to socializing with anyone else than my siblings...*looks down*
*pours him a cup of tea*

((woohoo! 200th page! xd ))

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:37 pm
"Heh, I know how that is....you guys only see spur of the moment socializing when it comes to my social life. Most of my day, I don't even leave my room!" he says, sighing. He nods his thanks for the tea.

((And you were the first post! >w< ))  

Mukuro-kun

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:40 pm
((*dances* xd ))

Ehehehe....same here. *she laughed sweetly*

*looks around* Hey...where'd everyone go? I know my sister's out by the pond but...it's suddenly gotten quiet!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:43 pm
((XDD *dances with?*))

Switzerland shrugs, not concerned at all. "Eh, the less people, the better for me." he says, smiling sweetly for her. "It means I can talk freely without anyone butting in." he adds, laughing to himself.  

Mukuro-kun

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:51 pm
((XD sorry! *dances in a circle around switzy holding out a hand to join* razz oh and im gonna have to leave in a min D: ))

hahaha, that's true. Very clever. *pours herself a cup of tea*
You know? Bela asked me what I really wanted...and I told her I didn't know. It's a tad sad when you don't know where you should be....I support my brother because I feel I should be a part of his life, kinda like a mother, you know? And it will be a shame that when we all join with him (or so he says) we cannot be like this...-sigh-

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:56 pm
Switzerland looks at her, quiet for a second, and laughs. "Oh, even if he does somehow own the world, it's not like we'll disappear! Liechtenstein and myself were once a part of the Empire, you know. She would write stories and cultivate flowers, while I would stay in the kitchen and make candies~"

((It's fine. >w<))  

Mukuro-kun

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:59 pm
*the word clicked in her ear* ....Candies? owo?
And Russia will never find me, the last piece. I will be at the ends of the Earth if he ever tries that.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:02 pm
"Well then, I guess I wouldn't get too lonely if he tried, seeing as how I'd be the ends of the Earth if that happened." he snerks. He laughs lightly, pulling something out of his pocket. It was a small pile of shiny, wrapped chocolates. "Yes, candies. I made chocolates most. Want one? These ones I made yesterday at home." he says, offering one to Ukraine.  

Mukuro-kun

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:05 pm
*takes it and thanks him* Vash...I do love chocolates! I used to make them with Belarus till she decided it was troublesome...*blushes at the fact she just called him by his own name*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:07 pm
*Hears the talk of chocolate inside the building.*

"...Oh my...are they that far along in their relationship...?"

She blushes and heads to the market to get new fish.

Eam Adair

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:09 pm
*heard Bela's comment and immediately stood up* HEY! S-SHUT UP! REMEMBER? I ALREADY TALKED TO LIET! >:C  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:11 pm
Switzerland couldn't keep his hand from colliding with his forehead.
"Bela! I'm just offering her a chocolate or two!" he complains, embarrassed.

Mukuro-kun

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:13 pm
*sits back down all flustered* Oh!! The nerve of that girl! She never used to be like that! I wish she was still a fish now.....*grumble*

*pours herself another cup of tea to calm her nerves*

Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games