Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Kingdom ♥s High School roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

We're all friends here 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Roleplay, Original, Friendship 

Reply The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay
The real rp forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ivy_Springs
Crew

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:39 pm
((yes!!!!yes!!!!! fist post on 200th page!!))
After Namine left, Yukina looked at the faint marks on her arms. It's been a while since I've seen Trime. She pulled the ribbons out of her hair. Also been a while since I've killed someone, feels good that I haven't killed in a while.
She winced slightly, and put her hand over a mark on her neck. " No Xunikay, not now.....please not now..."
The pain eased, and she got up and started walking to her room. She toyed around with her necklace. When she got to her door, she heard someone inside. When she opened the door, Demyx was sitting on her bed. " Hey Yuki, ltns?((long time no see?))"
She stood in the door way, almost ready to scream. Demyx got up and walked over to her. Then she screamed. He grabbed her wrists, trying to calm her down. She still screamed. When all else failed, he got behind her and covered her mouth. Muffuling her screams, he managed to make her pass out.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:55 pm
Avon shrunk a little. "I-I was just ch-checking the computer for... Xemnas" she said staggering over words.

Nova opened her eyes. She heard someone talking through the walls. She adjusted in her seat. "that sounds like..." she trailed off listening harder. "Axel..." she coughed  

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:04 pm
"Then please do not alter any important important. It would disappoint Master Xemnas very much", Axel said with a flat tone as he left the room.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:08 pm
Avon stood there, trembling. "Master Xemnas is dead" she murmured quietly.

"I couldve sworn..." Nova said getting to her feet slowly, she grabbed the dresser for support. As she entered the corridor she saw Axel's red spikes drifting away. "Avon, what has happened? " she asked leaning against the wall, clutching her ribs.

Avon looked up and saw Nova "I do not know, he's- he's acting different." she said looking down

"Axel..." Nova murmured "what has happened to this Organization?" she whispered  

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:27 am
Both Kikyo and Kira were fousing their aura on Orion's body. Where his old arm was, there was starting to take form into a new one. 'Its working just alittle more and the to put a seal on him' Kikyo thought as she leaned in closer to Orion's neck without breaking the spell.

"Secret Art: Demon Seal" Kikyo muttered as she bit Orion's neck hard. Pulling back she saw a mark only spellcasters can see. (its hard the descrisption so ill let memphy invent the mark)

Kira looked at his sister then at the mark on her boyfriends neck. 'I can belive she put a seal on him, but its only for the best, I just hope it holds for a long while'

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:33 am
"I already know I won't be living long... my body tells me that every day...", Orion replied and turned around away from Ansem. In front of him, he saw a ball of darkness spreading throughout the infinite light. When it completely covered his whole world, he took a sharp gasp of breath.

Orion woke up suddenly and turned to his side, coughing hard from the quick breaths. He can't remember what happened, but when he realised he was leaning on his right, he noticed his right arm has returned to normal, and then he noticed Kikyo in front of him.

"Wh... what just ...happened...?", he asked slowly.  

memphiskite
Crew

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:01 am
"I dont exactly know what happened yet but, I-im so glad your alive" Kikyo said as she hugged Orion letting some tears fall from her face.

Kira sat on the floor panting alittle from the spell. 'I guess it does take alot but my sister is happy and that im glad'  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:05 am
Orion wrapped his left arm around Kikyo as she cried, but there were still questions he wanted answers to. "I'm sorry for worrying you, but how did my arm come back? I thought it got blown off by my rival..."  

memphiskite
Crew

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:15 pm
"I used a forbiden spell with the help of my brother to bring it back" Kikyo said softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:07 pm
"For... bidden?", Orion asked with concern. He knew that word always meant something bad in the aftermath. "Do you feel different, as though something negative just happened to your mind or body? I'd hate it if it was so..."  

memphiskite
Crew

ninja-Lx
Crew

Thieving Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:29 pm
Suddenly the computor behind Nova and Avon started making nouses. Xale was using a cloking spell on himself as he searched for a signal form Zexion.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:59 pm
"I feel alittle tired and my mark is showing" Kikyo said showing her arn that had some black marks on it. "That spell is forbidden because it might have killed me"  

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:09 pm
"Just for an arm...? You really shouldn't risk yourself like that!", Orion said a little loudly as he held onto Kikyo's shoulders hard. He didn't like the idea of his girlfriend dying beside him.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:14 pm
Kikyo tensed at Orion's voice, she never yelled at her before it made her feel so bad. "Its just a curse mark I have to keep the other side of me away from ever coming out, it only activates when im mad or when I need it" Kikyo said softly alittle hurt since Orion was holding her shoulders tight.

"It wasnt just an arm she put a seal on you and healed your body completly" Kira said.

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:16 pm
Orion's face tensed a little, but he let go afterwards, "I see... what kind of seal...?", he asked Kira, though he assumed Kikyo was going to answer it.  
The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games