Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

Broken Cadaver

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:42 pm
*runs back to Microphone*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:39 pm
Gothic Blood Veins36
Bloody natives, how will I ever become familiar w/ your customs if none of you WILL SPEAK? I do not bear you malice but I am growing TIRED of this! **negative energy burning in blackened eye-sockets***
Do I find blind fear and ignorance EVEN HERE! Another milk please barkeep, have any picklessssssss?

Foolkiller

salangel

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:47 pm
*Steven Tyler walks in and looks around.*

Hello, everybody smile ... um... I hate to burst in like this, but, can I use your phone? You see my bus broke down outside, sad and the guys and I are Touring the Gaian landscape. We just left Gambino's Mansion about a half an hour ago. The Masque showed up last night at Gino's b-day party, surprised and boy, that kid can dance!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:57 am
Fine then, who wants to rock?!! I have my own drummer and accordionist..User Image

Foolkiller

BizzyBo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:11 am
salangel

Hello, everybody smile ... um... I hate to burst in like this, but, can I use your phone? You see my bus broke down outside, sad and the guys and I are Touring the Gaian landscape. We just left Gambino's Mansion about a half an hour ago. The Masque showed up last night at Gino's b-day party, surprised and boy, that kid can dance!

eek AHHHHH!

*Faints.*..........................................................................................
........................................................................................................After about a minute he wakes and makes his way to Steven Tyler.*

Oh lord, I am a big fan. Can I shake your hand.

*Just then he notices*

scream Salangel, Say man you got my blood pressure through the roof, got me believing that I'm shaking the hand of a legend......... rofl It looks good though. I would enter it into the arena.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:13 am
Emperor Gorehound
Gothic Blood Veins36
Bloody natives, how will I ever become familiar w/ your customs if none of you WILL SPEAK? I do not bear you malice but I am growing TIRED of this! **negative energy burning in blackened eye-sockets***
Do I find blind fear and ignorance EVEN HERE! Another milk please barkeep, have any picklessssssss?

Sure thing man, And don't take anything that we say too serious.

*Pours Gorehound an other glass of ice cold milk.*

Here you go man, enjoy. xd  

BizzyBo

Foolkiller

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:19 am
BizzyBo
Emperor Gorehound
Gothic Blood Veins36

Sure thing man, And don't take anything that we say too serious.

*Pours Gorehound an other glass of ice cold milk.*

Here you go man, enjoy. xd
Thannnk you *gurgling once again* I am new to your world.......... I require a guide. My human shell is uncomfortable around so many younger individuals here. Reclusive. Has been hit on by children when he roams freely here. Quite unsettling as he is a parent himself....so he confines himself to solitary games of "word bump" and something he calls "pinball". Occasionally posting but largely ignorant of the most basic functions of computers; let alone how to start a topic and in which appropriate form and forum. The terminology of FAQs frequently eludes him. How to find answers to pertinent questions without breaking forum rules is confusing to him. This guild has not been helpful in this. He wishes to enjoy Gaia, and is discovering interesting things daily, but the constant tedium of stumbling blindly wears on him.
I would request a native guide after a fashion. He can make his own "goldz" already, though the market is still somewhat confusing a bit at times. He needs to be immersed in your world's customs directly, he types slow too. Chatting, everything that your kind takes for granted is completely new to him. Took 2 hours to figure out how to add a playlist to his profile. While inherently evil we are not malicious nor depraved. We have knowledge of music and movies as well as many different subjects ranging from ancient cultures to comic books and video games and are open to conversing w/ anyone, provided of course they abide by the T.o.S at all times. I would prefer to keep communication w/ youngsters on open ground, but direct questions on bands and whatnot can be PM'ed to us; if that is not a violation. So much to learn... stressed

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:30 am
Nice to meet you Emperor ! My name is Rio and I a Vice Captain here in the NSTG. I also manage this bar. You will find it quite the place to chill out, relax, and witness our various hijinks blaugh

If you need any help with anything, or have any specific questions feel free to PM ( private message ) me. I will help you to the best of my ability heart

(p.s.- you will find A LOT of older people in here. I myself am 24 )  

Happyaku Bikuni

Foolkiller

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:33 am
Happyaku Bikuni
Nice to meet you Emperor ! My name is Rio and I a Vice Captain here in the NSTG. I also manage this bar. You will find it quite the place to chill out, relax, and witness our various hijinks blaugh

If you need any help with anything, or have any specific questions feel free to PM ( private message ) me. I will help you to the best of my ability heart

Thank you very much, huuuuuuuumann. I have one question, currently. I am looking for the item that has the pentagram base for my avi, but I don't know its' name. I would buy one from the market, for the proper priiiiiiiiiiiiiice....... twisted I also have goods for trade, but no one to trade with. How do you initiate trades here? Nothing fancy mind you, but we loooove horror-related items and have a few baubles of little value to trade, a few elemental orbs, that type of thing .......... User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:45 am
That item would be the vampire hunter hat.

And if you would like to trade with people, your items for theirs then I would post in the exchange.

Here is the link :

Gaia Exchange

Here you can post the items you have, the items you are looking for and hope that someone wants to trade with you heart  

Happyaku Bikuni

Foolkiller

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:09 am
Happyaku Bikuni
That item would be the vampire hunter hat.

And if you would like to trade with people, your items for theirs then I would post in the exchange.

Here is the link :

Gaia Exchange

Here you can post the items you have, the items you are looking for and hope that someone wants to trade with you heart
Thank you again..  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:18 pm
Emperor Gorehound
Happyaku Bikuni

Thank you very much, huuuuuuuumann. I have one question, currently. I am looking for the item that has the pentagram base for my avi, but I don't know its' name. I would buy one from the market, for the proper priiiiiiiiiiiiiice....... twisted I also have goods for trade, but no one to trade with. How do you initiate trades here? Nothing fancy mind you, but we loooove horror-related items and have a few baubles of little value to trade, a few elemental orbs, that type of thing .......... User Image

soooo. what exactly are you? no offense or anything.  

Broken Cadaver

Broken Cadaver

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:19 pm
salangel

*sigh* if only you were Dani  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:31 pm
Emperor Gorehound
Fine then, who wants to rock?!! I have my own drummer and accordionist..User Image

hey that looks cool  

Broken Cadaver

☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games