Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:32 am
Xenya walked around the Castle by now he knew every single nook & cranny well atleast the areas which were visible as he looked out of a nearby window he saw it was night "I'll take a look around the outside just incase I missed something" as he spoke he turned and headed for a nearby exit.

Zena was slowly melting the ice with the tiny spark of flame she had as she heard a step "Who's there?" no one replied as she focused back to getting rid of the ice when suddenly she fealt something penertrate the skin on the back of her neck as she was lifted into mid-air and was unable to move as a hooded figure appeared infront of her "Oh My God Iam gonna die or be done sexually!" the hooded figure glared at her. They heard her thoughts. The figure slowly reached for Zena's wrists and slowly one by one took of the braclets "Oh great thanks! Now how am I gonna defend myself from Xenya when he fights me again!" The hooded figure turned and held a knife with strange symbols on "No, No, No, No! Dont st-" The Figure stabbed both of Zena's wrists with the knife then she collapsed onto the bed as the figure left the room "Dont worry Zena, Mother's still helping you" as she faded away.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:20 am
User Image
Akane walked very near to Merle and stared in her eyes. "You know she did something to you, or at least other people." Akane said then already smiling.

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:32 am
Hetukiri stood a few feet away from her bedroom door, she heard the commotion down stairs but decided to ignore. She had already shown them their rooms if they wanted to get lost in the mansion it would be no hair off of her head. Once she did her job thats all that was required of her, She was no ones babysitter and sure as hell was not mother to any of them...Hetu then proceeded to her room and opened the door. Entering in and stepping on the pure white marbled floor, she exhaled with a looooooong sigh and danced between the silken sea foam drapes that hung from the ceiling that matched the exact color of her hair... The chimes outside of her window sang a beautiful song and danced to the music the wind played all around them as they hung outside of the window.
Everytime she entered her room all the stress of the world outside was left at the other side of her door.
She continued to dance and close her eyes as she twisted and twirled her body slowly. She smiled as the thoughts of sweet memories seeped into her head.Memories of the dances she would attend in her old elven villa.
~She continued to dance~

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:45 pm
She wasn't sure if she believed him or not, but one thing was for sure.
Someone had it out for Hatukiri to bring the elders into their plans.
"We're going to do what we always do glow stick, we're going to find out who is truly behind such treatcury. And we're going to make them pay dearly for it." Her eyes took on the misty silver as before, then just as quickly it faded. "But first thing, first. We need to find the elven male."

With that said, the mistress turned on her heels, back towardst the castle, this time not bothering with the door she'd come out of before. It would be long moved by now. The Neteur had a way about that, things never really stayed where you left them. Leading them instead through a traped door, on the far side, onced use as a mixed chamber.

"You have any ideas as to who would wish harm of on Hatukiri, or better yet, anger the elder of water?

Chief Sankofa
Crew

GiftingGhostie

Eloquent Mage

9,900 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:20 pm
User Image

Aven had stretched out on the ground, staring up at the moon. She wondered if she should be heading back to her room. She didnt want to get caught outside if she wasnt suppose to be there..yet this lovely night was keeping her here.

Letting out a sigh, she got to her feet and headed back towards the door leading into the castle. She had dirt all over her clothes from laying in the grass, she would take a bath once she got back to her room, with one last glance up at the moon, she smiled and opened the door to go back in.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:04 pm
User ImageNicholas stepped out of his bathroom and sat on his rather large bed, partially satisfied that the ladies had already left his quarters. He gazed at the drawer where he left the untitled book he found back at the library. Curiosity got the best of him. Pulling the upper left drawer, he picked up the book and motioned back to his rather large bed. Still wearing nothing but a mere towel, he flipped open the aged reading material and began reading the hand-written texts and sketches. At that moment, Nicholas felt like the book was sending him back in time, exactly 1 thousand years ago.

History reveals itself to those who desire knowledge.
Death reveals itself to those who desire power.

Nicholas felt himself tossed into a rift in time. For a moment he felt weightless. The next, he was falling 20 feet from the ground. With a loud thud, he crashed on the garden below. Rubbing his head from the fall, Nicholas found himself standing outside the walls of Castle Neteru. A young female gardener stood nearby gazing at her work. Nicholas motioned away from the bushes and tapped her shoulder.

No response.

Nicholas walked right infront of the gardener who apparently could not see him. Good thing too, Nicholas later realized he was still naked. He then entered the castle and looked at the unchanged surroundings. Heh, I guess Chief isnt fond of changing her decor. Walking towards the chamber halls, he noticed something unusual. Just a few meters from where he stood was a missing chunk of the castle, as if a large rock smashed a face of the building clean off. There was rubble and debris everywhere, along with corpses of impaled victims. Above the roof loomed a large dragon covered in a thick hide and large steel plates and chains. The dragon mauled a soldier in its mouth before whiplashing its lifeless body towards the wall. On the top of the clock tower stood familiar faces and unknown beings. Lady San gazed at the growing army just outside her property. The elven mistress Hetukiri stood by her side. Behind them stood a shadowy figure of a young man, human in appearance but emitted an eerie aura from within. The man's heart was in unison with the raging dragon above, as if they shared the same organ. With a swing of Chief's hand, the man dove from his position and plumeted to the ground with such force that a whole squad of soldiers flew several stories high and fell with bone-breaking results. The man was a shape-shifter, converting his whole body into all forms of weapons for mauling and decapitating. He was a walking, living blade.

With a flash of light, Nicholas found himself back in his room. He looked at the untitled book once more and read the capitalized header of the 1st few pages.

The Beginning of Neteru's Downfall

The next few pages got Nicholas bound to the book, revealing all forms of Demonology and Alchemy which could be used by those possessing the Devil's Eye. It contained vivid details on how to execute such destructive abilities, even one of the most powerful rumored skills of all time. The God Hunter.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Diyske

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:18 am
User Image

*His eye twitched at the name "glow stick" out of all the names he loaves that one the most!! But not letting Sankofa get the best of him he merely shook the loose strands of hair that rested on his shoulders as though metaphorically shaking the nick names she threw at him, off of his consciousness.*

*Following behind her, he continued with his long calm-like strides*
"I could not think of anyone who would be out to get Hatukiri, he is one of the most Peaceful loners ive ever met!! He wouldn't possibly make enemies with anyone, cause he hardly ever talks at all!!!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:34 am
Noth reached the dragon statue... he seemed to be in some sort of trance... or atention defit at the moment, he didnt notice the time he took all the way there, nor anything in his way... he came back to normal after he was beside the statue, he got a bit dazed for a few seconds, but soon was lucid... what would be that killer charade? he needed to see it now... as he took a few steps foward, the lines could start being saw by him... and those lines said...

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:19 pm
User Image*Hetukiri floated gently back on her bed and looked up towards the ceiling, a few mins later she was in a trance, thinking about all her past lives.She pushed away the sad memories, now only wanting to remember the good ones.But after a good several mins or so deep in thought, she became bored and decided she would stop in by Chief, to see if she was finished with welcoming the visitors. She rose from her bed and exited her room*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:06 pm
User Image

Able floated about the Castle going from hallway to hallway as if looking for something or someone. She slowly got lost in her own thoughts not really noticing where she was going and that she was heading straight toward Chief and 'Sun shine'. Well..not until she crashed into the seemingly glowing guy. She lost her balance and fell over on her butt. It was obvious that out of the two of them he would stay standing unmoved and she would be the one the floor.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Diyske

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:20 pm
User Image

*Ra-iem looked down at the young lady who had accidentally walked into him.With out hesitating he offered his hand to her.He thought to himself, that she had look vaguely familiar...he blinked twice now noticing he was staring directly at her still sitting on the floor, and there was now a awkward long silence*

Are you ok?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:41 pm
User Image

Able blushed deeply from embarrassment and shot up without taking his hand. She bowed in deep respect and said the words, "I'm so very sorry," about five times. She looked at him seeing that he was staring at her..but she was rather naive and figured he was staring off at something else. "I'm o-ok...b-but im very sorry...i'll make sure to pay attention...next time" She rubbed her arm and clenched her right hand as she took a step back only to bump into a flower pot.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Diyske

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:48 pm
User Image

*Ra-iem folded his fingers back into his palm and withdrew his hand and smiled at the woman*
"You seem to be lost! Are you looking for somewhere in particular?...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:52 pm
User Image

Able looked at him but then looked away shyly and simply stared at the ground. "Yes..i suppose you can say im lost...I was looking for a vacant room since i got lost from the group but i realized that i don't sleep so saw no reason in finding one." Able paused for a moment as she looked at her hand after opening it up a bit to see the black markings spreading slightly. She closed it back up quickly and continued, "Other then that..im..simply exploring the castle."

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games