Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 2:15 pm
"Alltoether I've bee around for 670 years... but in this body I am 14...."  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 4:06 pm
Kishiko kissed Zack one last time. "You stay here. I have to go fight now. I don't want you to get hurt." She walked out of the room and caught up with Fate who was talking to Sen. "So what did you want to talk to me about?"  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 4:08 pm
Fate turned around "You and my father know something i don't, where is my mother!"  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 5:33 pm
Zack chuckled he crossed his fingers behind his back when he said "ok" when she left he sat down and started thinking about what to do  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

ChemicallyKissed

5,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 5:41 pm
Seyn was surprised. Man, he looks really young. Did he die at 14? She asked herself, in thoughts, feeling a little bad for him. She shook herself, then slapped herself. FOCUS! You are not... REAPEAT! NOT! A goodie-two-shoes! He yelled in her head.

[[I'm planning on turning Seyn back to a girly girl during battle, if it's okay with you Angel. biggrin ]]  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 5:59 pm
Kishiko narrowed her eyes at him. "Why do you think I know? And don't raise your tone at me." She stomped off angrily.

[[ you don't have to tell me =/ ]]

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

ChemicallyKissed

5,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 5:09 am
[[Oh okay. razz ]]

Seyn turned around. "Owch." Sh mumbled, with a small smirk on her face.  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:08 pm
Zack kept thinking while Kaz walked to Kishiko's room and walked in

he started talking to Zack in a hushed manner  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 7:00 pm
Fate smirked "I can do what I want Kishiko, I feel it wrong for you to keep secrets about my birth mother" his eye brows furrowed "My Father is not telling me something... and you know what it is... and i need to know...."

Kuhn knocked on the roof other CC HQ "Wakey, Wakey...."

(((I have made a plan, will you break the idea of losing your main forces? Punish Fate and lose him and make sure Kuhn loses both of his family members, and maybe revert, or tell Fate the truth and fill him with explosive rage twisted MWahahahahahaha!)))  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 5:21 am
Seyn stayed near Fate and Ms. Miyazaki. She had her little girl side, fighting for freedom. "I need to blow something up. Or kill someone." She said eagerly, bursting out the door, and heading for the CC HQ. But NO! The chibi's have Tsuna inside! I was being so Mean to him! Now the chibi's hate me!!! Her good side was coming free.  

ChemicallyKissed

5,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 6:03 pm
Kishiko glanced at him and looked away. He'll find out eventually... "Well if you must know," she said without turning around. "You're mother left your daddy for someone else up in heaven." She didn't care how he reacted, she just needed to lead her deathpenaltys, so she walked away, leaving Fate behind.

Ichiro heard Kuhn's voice and gave a sigh. "This shall end in blood." He grew his wings and busted throught the roof, taking Kuhn in his arms and clawing at him with his talons. After he scratched him up a bit, he dropped him and kicked him down to the ground.  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:35 pm
Fate stood there shocked his eyes widened, he body shook then he dropped to his knees, his arms drooped onto the ground... "S-she Left Us?" he face went from shock to anger "SHE LEFT US!" he smashed his fist onto the ground leaving a crater in the ground, pounding and pounding over and over. "SHE LEFT US! SHE LEFT US! SHE LEFT US!!!!!!!" he stood up and marched outside into the forest punching every tree and breaking them in half just by the shockwave of the punch.... he was making a trail to the HQ at the same time as burning off steam "BOTH OF THEM ARE HIDE THINGS NIETHER OF THEM ARE GOOD! THEY'RE BOTH TRASH!"

Kuhn stood up after hitting the ground, his clothes torn and blood trickling off his cheek "Hello Ichiro...." he smirked "SO are we going to compromise? or are you into this fighting crap? I'm finished acting...." he smiled cheerfully "Ichiro, I have been acting this whole time, I've never lost my sidings.... I'm to friendly..."

Tsuna came out of the HQ now unblinded, the magic wore off "It's true Ichiro, during our fight, Kuhn told me his plan, I excepted the conditions of myself getting hurt for info, and there skills..."

Kuhn nodded "It's good to be back...." he sighed but now I worry of my son... he came to the DP HQ after Tsuna left, I was not ready and he may ruin our plans, and if Kishiko told him of his mother, he's gonna be quite angry at me and his mother for not telling me...."

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ChemicallyKissed

5,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 4:48 am
Seyn, in the middle of the forest, could hear Fate making his way. She practicly fighting herself, tried moving herself out of the way. She moved behind a tree, hoping not to get hurt. She grew a migrane. Help him! Ms. Miyazaki did something! "Get out of my mind!" She yelled, dropping the bazooka, in pain. She fell to the ground, with tears in her eyes. She didn't change appearance, but she was her old self again, tears stopped pouring. "I'm... me." She grinned. She might as well acted like a DP then. She slowly followed Fate. "What's wrong? Ms. Miyazaki being a meanie?" She asked Curiously.  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 4:00 pm
"I am going to kill, every Chibi in a 100 mile radius of there base! including my father....!"  

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 4:49 pm
Ichiro flew to the ground and stared at Kuhn. "Really now?" A grin spread across his face. "Well.." He pulled his arm back and punched Kuhn across teh face. "Why did you lead them here!"  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff