Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kroenig

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:54 pm
It is a massive pattern of red ink, thick and congealing. It covers the entire floor and three of the walls.

((YEAH! FIRST POST ON THE 200th PAGE!!!))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:56 pm
"Why would he put this here?"Soli looked around the room seeing everything.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Kroenig

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:57 pm
On the floor is one sheet from Caldwell's journal, torn out. It has the design on it, six different images labeled FLOOR, WALL ONE, WALL TWO, WALL THREE, WALL FOUR, and CEILING respectively. They contain the patterns drawn on them.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:02 pm
User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

Leon followed Soli and growled some more, not licking the smells or the sight of these things upon the walls, floor and ceiling. What are you up to? He questioned to himself. He noticed the paper on the floor and trotted over to it, looking it over before barking at Soli.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Kroenig

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:05 pm
Caldwell realizes the final mistake he's made: he left the sheet with the designs at the house. Lucky for him he copied it, but with that knowledge...

No. They could not use it. He was the only one that knew enough.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:08 pm
Soli looks at the sheet,"He's trying to do something that's for sure by the way he marked this it looks something I've seen before."Soli tries to remember,"this is important."She picked it up.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Kroenig

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:09 pm
Caldwell debates whether to go back for it or not. Let her have it or not. No. HE can't risk it.

He appears in the room again, only half there; his body is wreathed in shadow.

He does not say a word; he hits the pair's pressure points from this distance, incapacitating them.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:11 pm
User Image
Hana remained laying in the stream. She didn't want to move. Little ribbons of red flowed away from her from the cuts on her arm and back. I think I'll just stay here. Away from everyone. If Caldwell or anyone is after me, they can come find me. I'm not going to fight.  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:12 pm
Soli fell to the ground still holding on to the sheet,she stared at it burning the images into her mind,"I won't forget this."She continued staring at the sheet.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:14 pm
User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

A small whine came from the wolf and brushed his muzzle against her thigh. He was curious and wanted to know, but it seemed he would have to wait til later. He didn't want to touch the markings, but was so tempted to wipe them away. He sudden yelped, his body falling limp to the ground. Leon snarled, trying to move, but his body felt disconnected from the blow.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Kroenig

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:25 pm
The wraithlike form bows and takes the sheet, then vanishes, smiling.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:27 pm
"Idiot."Soli got up and grabbed a bag,"We need to wipe this stuff off and start grabbing things Leon."Soli went towards him and helped him up.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:27 pm
Brago walked through the woods. "How the hell do I get out of here?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:35 pm
User Image
Hana still hadn't moved from the stream. He white skin had a blueish tint to it now from the cold water flowing around her for so long. She started to whisper a poem to herself that her mother use to tell to her when she was little.
"come find me where the stream meets the wind
and the forrest seems to trap you within.
Let you dream until the end
where all goes black and begins again."  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:48 pm
Hanas flower pin hit her in the head. "What exactly are you trying to meet? what are you running for Hana." Brago said leaning up against a tree  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games