Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:56 pm
Avery was almost tempted. Though her overall personality would never allow her to have a piggy back ride in the mall without feeling awkward.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whit however, not so much..."Me! Me!" He said zooming in behind the last of the group, he took a running jump and landed lightly on Shige's back. "Feeling the Christmas spirit are you buddy? " He asked. "How nice to give your big brother a ride" He wore a big grin and noogied Shige in the side of the head, laughing.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:56 pm
"Oh please, you know you want a piggy-back ride from moi~!" Michishige said to her, poking Maria's forehead. That's when he realized how short the girl was. And then suddenly there was some kind of weight on his back. It was Whit! "Dude! You weigh more than a blue whale and three hundred elephants put together! Go on a diet or somethin', man!" Michishige joked, running around the group of friends as he was noogied aggressively.

{NINJA'D AGAIN! D: And you stole my post on the 200th page! Oh, btw, CONGRAZZLES ON 200 PAGES OF AWESOMENESS! 8D }

Luxurious Poverty

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:02 pm
(( Heehee, I got left behind. It actually makes me happy~

And any way that Treya comes along is cool. We'd never leave her behind! O: I'm sure if all else failed Tele could do something about it ))

Jordan was debating within her head whether to get what people asked for or just come up with something. Since she didn't want to get the same thing as anyone else. Actually, she was having a sort-of idea for some sort of gift for... somebody. Man, she was bad at this.

She stepped inside, almost immediately wanting to throw off her coat. She looked around thoughtfully. "Maybe...we should split up for a bit to get gifts? Since everyone together kind of defeats the purpose."

Telemachus waved hello to Karley. "Hmm? Are those cookies I smell?" he said, getting up close for a sniff.

Karley took a step back and held the cookies up high. "Hey! You gotta say hi first!"

"High's right~" he said with a smile, reaching up with a smile.

AH! NO! HE'S GOING FOR THE COOKIES! She brought the plate down reeeal low, so that he'd have to bend over to reach them. HA! "I said you got to say hello first!"

(( Uggh! Double ninja'd and my post on the 200th page taken... I should've left out Karley and Tele ... >.> ))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:05 pm
(( 200th PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

biggrin

Now only to get to 3000 posts! >w< ))

Jordan waited for her question to be answered while staring at Whit and Michishige.

(( Sorry for the double post. Unless I get ninja'd, that is stare ))  

Wolfyofthesky

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:11 pm
((Lol you didn't THIS time and it seems we're all trying to ninja the other right now lol XD))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:17 pm
{ I was about to ninja vampy when I got distracted... xD }

Michishige stopped abruptly, almost sending Whit off of him. "I suppose we could split up... and maybe meet back up at the food court?" he suggested. "Carrying around this fat man here is makin' me hungry."

Luxurious Poverty

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:23 pm
(S'alright Ninja, I am your nan, you learned how to ninja from me, so there's no shame in losing...twice. XD YAY 200th page post!)

"Hey!" Whit said tugging on Shige's ear while he hopped off, "It's all muscle son" he finished pointing a finger in his face before letting go and slinging an arm around the guys shoulders.
"Boys with boys and girls with girls then?" he suggested.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Avery liked the sound of that, she grouped with Maria and Jordan and raised her eyebrows in question.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:24 pm
Everything makes you hungry," Jordan pointed out. "Yeah, sounds good."

(( Zetao, you ninja, you. You got me agian xP ))  

Wolfyofthesky

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:32 pm
"Lies!" Michishige accused Whit, moving away a few steps and pointing at him. "And Jordee! Lies!" Michishige pointed at her. "Everything doesn't make me hungry! Like... um... Okay, whatever!" he crossed his arms. "Yea, boys with boys and girls with girls sounds good. And remember, Jordee, get me something nice." Michishige added.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:36 pm
Whit nodded and gestured for the others he called back over his shoulder as the guys walked away "We'll see you at the food court around 9ish then?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Avery looked back over her shoulder and shrugged, holding up her phone she implied meeting times could be texted.  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:38 pm
Jordan wondered when Michishige had managed to catch that nickname from Telemachus. Actually, she wouldn't put it past him to have come up with it on his own. "Oh, I'll be sure to get you the best gift ever," she called out over her shoulder. "Let's go," she said to Avery and Maria.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:45 pm
Michishige had bumped into Telemachus a few times hear and there, and he'd refer to Jordan as 'Jordee' a couple times. He thought it'd be nice to use it. "Oh dude, you're gonna love your gift so much, you'll flip over it," Michishige said to Whit with a light elbow to Whit's side.

Luxurious Poverty

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:46 pm
((lol It's a ninja invasion XD))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:47 pm
"Should we look for clothes or like gadgets first?" Avery proposed. Those being her two main sources of presents for guys since...well...the inception of her present shopping. When one failed the other usually worked.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I have yet to be shocked by any Christmas gift". Whit said. What he didn't say was that was probably because he managed to sneak into the room whenever the wrapping was going on, and thus always spoiled the surprise for himself.
Whit walked by a bathing suit store and suddenly realized as much as he's like to see a girl in a suit. ...he had no clue what size any of the girls was.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:52 pm
(( Just a few more to 3000... ))

Telemachus stared down at the covered cookies with a longing look. She looked up and gave Karley a winning smile.

"No," she said, moving back with the cookies and turning around in mock ignorance.

"Helloooo!!!" Tele said, coming up from behind and hugging Karley. His hand snuck into the cookies and he brought it up for a much over Karley's shoulder.

Karley 'eeped' and brought her hands up, flipping Telemachus Judo style flat onto his back, caught the cookies in one hand, and looked down over him. She picked a cookie and munched on it with a smile. DO NOT SNEAK UP ON ME LIKE THAT! WHOA! THIS COOKIE I GOOD! I wonder if Telly likes them...  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games