Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:24 am
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Jonin | Medical Ninja | Kaguya |

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai approached the office, last time she had been here was when oni was Raikage. Knocking on the door she entered. Knowing she had a lot of explaining to do. She looked around, nothing looked too different. Other than the fact their wasn't a Raikage in the office, but an ANBU instead.

+-------------------+

"The more I learn the more I can kill or heal you with."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 495/495
Stamina Count: 340/340
AC: 16,700
Ryo: 6,400
○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○

Royal Burrito

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:45 am
User ImageUser Image
    Miko Tengoku || Kumogakure | Genin [C-rank] || Class :: Puppeteer/ Sensor || Chakra :: 655/655 || Stamina :: 220/220
Patting Honō on his shoulder in some odd sense of giving reassurance to a plan rather brashly laid out Miko would begin to walk and nudge towards the Door Honō so the pair could head towards the Dojo. Miko wasn't quite up for playing hide and seek at the moment though her sensory jutsu could play a helpful hand in finding the individuals in question she'd need some kind of reference point to figure out who was who among the lot batch of genin old or new to the village. So instead of trying to gather that information and since she hadn't really been given much to work off of in terms of finding these individuals she'd simply head to Dojo and leave a message here and there for those around who might know of her new squad mates to send them her way. Given the way things have been working around the village when it came to orders from superiors like Wan or the Raikage, they'd have anbu carry the message anyways.
"Common Honō, lets me and you head to the Dojo for some training. The other two should be along the way or already their if Wans orders are being carried out not just through me but the Anbu as well... So secretary-san~ If ya see some kid by the name of Sora could you send'em my way in the Dojo!?"
Shouting out the last bit a Miko would wave to the secretary before folding her arms into her sleeves and leading the way towards the Dojo. Though on the way out she did notice a woman with white hair. It wasn't a granny...she'd looked too vibrant to be even out of her twenties. Still in polite passing Miko would trade a head nod towards this individual not really expecting acknowledgment in return as she'd exit the building.

[Exits to the Dojo.]

Title: Trash Collection
[1/3]

((OOC: ))
¥ Ryo: 3,075 | ¥ AC: 3,425
User Image

Passives/Attributes:
• Bukijutsu ( Formless bow bonus -1 post) [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Dojo]
• Learn Ninjutsu one [2] post faster. [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
• Learn Genjutsu one [1] post faster [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
• Learns Kugutsu one [2] post faster. [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
• Completes Smiting Jobs one [1] post faster. [- Academy]
• 13 Potential Hazard Resistances

• Twin Signs: Can perform Hand-Signs with one hand even holding a weapon.

• Natural Puppeteer: When performing Kugutsu and activating her puppets Mechanisms Miko saves 10 chakra from the normal cost, at a minimum expense of 5 chakra points.Yet this proficiency in Kugutsu strains her ability with elemental ninjutsu having her techniques involving either of her elements cost +5 chakra points to their normal cost. [maruton not included]

Resolution: The user is more determined to get fine details from his sensory techniques, but in order to get this type of clarity the user's range of the technique is reduced by half. The user is able to discover type of technique that is about to be active (fuuin, genjutsu, ninjutsu, custom jutsu, complex tai and buki), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank. Additionally, the user can gain similar information about any chakra source in their sensory technique's range, including what bloodline the person possesses, and how large their chakra pool is.

Technique Name: Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution]
Type: Taijutsu_Training
Element: Taijutsu
Description: A trained physical sensory ability that is an extended and refined blend between ones muscle memory and a heightened sense of touch. Trough training one can “read” and remember kinetic motion of physical objects around themselves as long as some form of motion (vibration) is happening around them, and there after differentiates them specifically committing the sensation to memory. (New sensations are responded to vaguely if not committed to memory/identified already.)
This ability has only a 6-yards [3-yards] cubic range, and works better on the ground/in water. Where vibrations are involved mid-air sensing isn’t exact. The practitioner retains a slight increase in reflexes over their current Rank standard from this ability, and when retrained this boost also increase from slightly, to mildly, to moderately and etc. Though passive this ability drains stamina when used to dodge equal to the rank of the technique being avoided with in the trained limit!

Jutsu:
Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution] [Passive E-C Rank] [ Moderately [3/6] Improved Reflexes]

Weapons/Puppets/ Inventory:
{Inventory}
[Held in baroque design bag on her lower back]
• 4 Kunai
• 9 Shuriken
• 12 Senbon
• Genin Scrolls [x1]
• Genin Scrolls [holds °]
°_ Wind Shuriken [x10]
• Earthen (doton) Heavy crossbow bolts, with corkscrew drill tips. [x10]
Effect: Wind-resistance causes arrow to spin and drill into Target, weight makes for a bigger impact and stopping power.
• The Spiral Weave: x1 Uzumaki Clan mask; "Wormwood Mask", Holds: [Extatosoma Tiaratum ]

{Puppets}

Mission::

Title: Trash Collection
Information: There's garbage everywhere! After receiving a specific location to clean from your kage (advisory staff)... go there and do it!
Solo or Squad: Solo Squad
Minimum Posts: 3
Note: Does not award advancement credit. Bonus: 50 Ryo.

Interacting with::
BlackFruity

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:18 pm
User Image
Inori Yuzuriha

Kumogakure // Genin / C-Rank // Performer / Performer // Uzumaki // Katon / Raiton / Suiton // Chakra: 670 / 670 // Stamina: 210 / 210 //

Absently entered the office building keeping up her pace from before. Stopping before the receptionist she smiled and quickly handed off her missions reports as well as the vouchers she had completed. ( see mission board) Just as quickly as she handed them off she thanked the woman for her pay and time and quickly headed out to take care of a bit of shopping she had to do.

[exit]  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:06 pm
Royal Oatmeal
Sorry for the wait! Got busy again. .-.

October Night Starlight
FYI you must post your profile using the layout provided in the village profile thread before you may post again. Any further posts without doing so will be deleted.

User Image

No sooner had she given the signal for the genin to continue his report that her attention snapped to the large doors that divided the lobby and the office. A knock on the door. It would have been fine had it just been left to that, but then it opened. Fairly tall--taller than the ANBU captain herself--and slender, with white locks that fell well past her waist, the woman who entered the room was an unexpected but familiar face. Still, familiarity only incurred more of the captain's wrath, anger that Soraru hadn't gotten to experience like the few who came before him. A swift couple of hand signs and a blast of wind erupted behind the dark-haired genin, close enough to disturb his clothing. The blast spread from there forward until it hit the woman with enough force to likely unbalance her, although it left her undamaged.

Only then did the captain stand, her movement graceful as her clock writhed around her, mimicking her chakra flow. "I've had quite enough of the disrespect the shinobi of this village show this office. As a former jounin of Kumogakure, Sukai, you of all of them should know better than to enter unless called for." Her voice, although slightly distorted by the mask on her face rang clear through the vaulted room. "While a report is being given, you've no position to invite yourself in. Wait in the lobby until you are called for."

Happa Shinkuutai [Bursting Air Pockets] - Rank: D
Focusing on the air around them, the user is capable of causing parts of the wind to “burst” suddenly, causing anything nearby to be knocked aside. The burst does not do any damage however, and its primary purpose is to interrupt and leave the enemy open for further attacks. However the bursts can only be created within a twenty metre radius of the user and only at spots they are able to see.

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:12 pm
User Image
Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | B-Rank | Medical Ninja | Kaguya |

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai felt the burst, reacting quickly she focused her chakra to her feet and kept her stance strong for the short time that the blast remained. Her large fan at the ready to block the breeze from hitting her. Once it passed she closed the fan and put it back on her back holster. Hearing the woman's voice her eyes didn't perk until she heard she had interrupted a report. Oops. This definitely wasn't the same atmosphere she had been in last time she was in the office, her presence was never questioned. Though her and Kinpaku's relationship was rather on the closer ends of the spectrum. Sukai did a small head bow putting her hands together, one palm open and the other closed into a fist. "Sorry for the intrusion. Is the Raikage out?" Sukai looked up at the ANBU, her ponytail briefly brushing the ground as she straightened again. Her voice was soft and calm as always, never changing even when in the heat of battle.

+-------------------+

User Image

○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○

Royal Burrito

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:54 pm
Royal Oatmeal

October Night Starlight

User Image

She defended well enough against a low ranked attack, but she didn't move, and that angered the ANBU captain all the more and it showed as the air about her settled into a deadly calm. Was the Raikage out? No, he was under the desk taking a nap, clearly. Though even if he was, that wasn't any of her business. The fact the young man overworked himself all the time aside, it was more than obvious that she had been the one addressing the genin in the room when the ex-jounin entered. The door behind Sukai opened and the ANBU who'd stood just outside--he would be reprimanded later for letting someone enter unbidden--stepped in, ready for orders. "I'm sorry, was I not clear enough the first time?" Her icy voice held a hint of a growl. "Get. Out."

Her words final, she spun on her heels and retreated to the chair to continue the report. If the woman refused still to leave the guarding ANBU would deal with her instead.

[Short sorry. .-.]

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:10 pm
User Image
Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | B-Rank | Medical Ninja | Kaguya |

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai lifted an eyebrow, to the....girl? She put her hands on her hips and turned, walking out. Jeez they must make anyone an ANBU these days. So much for the emotionless silent and deadly type. Breathing out she went out into the hall, leaning on the wall she closed her eyes. Bored. "Maybe I should've stayed on my medical expedition at this rate." What has become of my once beloved village? Taking one of her serrated blades in hand she spun it about, eyes still closed. Only an idiot would approach her, unless they had a wish to loose a limb. Her thoughts then drifted off to Konohagakure. Thinking about her niece and nephew. A faint smile painted across her face. They would've just graduated the academy by now. Genin. She wondered if Yukiko had broken out of her shell at all or if Kisuke had become strong in his fighting with Fang. Or if the two were getting along with the other genin that were in the village.

+-------------------+

User Image

○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○

Royal Burrito

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:50 am
User ImageUser Image

Soraru's hands clenched against the fabric of his pants as the woman shut him down firmly,letting him know that it wasn't up to either of them. It just didn't feel right. He knew that Axel must've been claiming some sort of responsibility due to him being the team leader...that wasn't right, though, and he knew that he'd have to confront the kid about it. Beneath the surface, it was merely another case of manipulating someone, deceiving, something he had gotten dreadfully good at. Playing like a weakling, or an idiot, someone smaller than who he was in order to encourage Axel into taking the lead. He was 3 years olde- No...four years now. My birthday passed in that cave. I guess I should buy myself a birthday cake when I get out. He thought, almost chuckling to himself at that bit of sad humor at the end. Paying attention once more, he focused on what gaze he could see through the mask which loomed at him. She spoke about carrying one another, about trust, two things that were void when it came to him. He didn't trust anyone. Not Axel, Shukenja, Wanryoku, or Hanna. Not enough to actually indulge them with the truth.

Then she said her next words, and he let the grip on his pants fall slack. Brave? Hardly. Lately he'd just been making decisions out of complete impulse, and it sickened him to the core. I'm a coward who ran away from home, and now I'm endangering everyone here for my own sake. I think that... He silenced his mind for a moment to draw a small smile across his lips. It wasn't fake or forced, and there was a sincerity about it.

"I think you think too much of me."

Were his simple words, but there was definitely a weight about it. Some minuscule part of him wished that he could relay it to everyone in the village, so that they'd all know not to expect any heroics, bravery, or even good will out of him. As he was going to continue, the sound of the door opening made him hold his tonuge, and he immediately braced himself. There was no way an ANBU would be okay with an interruption during the kind of talk they were having. Before things continued though, he at least managed to get a good look at the woman before him, turning in his seat to get such a view. Light hair, either white or a lighter grey, and fairly pretty facial features. She's quite pale, so I figure that she doesn't work like a normal shinobi. Possibly a medic? It's an indoor job. Either that or she's also from the land of Iron, given that the sun doesn't shine often there. If that's the case, I can't interact with her. Could also just be a skin condition of some sort, or Kumogakure has amazing cosmetics.. Looking down, he noticed that her chest was quite pronounced with what she was wearing, and that looking down any further, examining or not, would probably be done with impure intent. So he averted his gaze to just something else, like the light shining in through the window or how nice the other side of the room suddenly looked, then finally back in front of him to see the ANBU once more. There was a faint tinge of pink on his cheeks, but no way in hell was Musunde Hiraite some lowly pervert.

He had gotten back to looking ahead just in time for a burst of wind to sound off behind him, and make the extra slack of his jacket flap in the wind erratically. The ANBU stood, and he noted the movement of her cloak, eyes raising to her mask as she spoke out to the woman, apparently named Sukai. While he was certain that he was one of the people she mentioned who disrespected the office, he made sure to keep silent about it and just hope that she didn't fling him across the room with her ninjutsu. After being hit with genjutsu, kidnapped, and tied up, he was fine without any more trauma. The woman behind him responded with her question, and he had to seriously hold himself back from making a cheeky comment about Kaileer being beneath the table with his adviser, playing Go Fish.

Actually, no, Wan definitely would've lifted up the table with his height. He...wasn't that flexible, was he?

Soraru's always active mind was interrupted as he noticed the ANBU broadcast a bit of rage through her tone, noticing the growl. It almost pulled a smirk onto his lips. It appeared even hardened Shinobi still kept their personalities on the job. What she did was definitely unprofessional, but that made her several times more worthwhile to talk to. Another mindless drone wouldn't have picked up on the subtle hints he tended to give, or noted anything different about him at all. She was different, and that was interesting. Once she sat back down, he kept up a mostly serious guise, but there was no denying the amusement in his icy blue eyes. "Axel approached me at the gate, and he also wanted to leave. I was going to anyways, but he told me that given his rank, it'd be less trouble on both our parts if we left with him as an active team leader. I knew it was a stupid concept, but I reinforced his idea by playing the weakling and putting myself in a position of power." He admitted with a calm tone, the trademark of his Hakemoto bloodline shining through. "Once we left the gates, Shukenja followed after. Apparently him and the pet have some kind of relationship, I don't know anything about it though. Shu was able to start fires whenever we needed to set up camp, and could help us with food as well. Axel set up safe constructs for us to camp behind, and I cleared animals out from the snow with my Fuuton ninjutsu. Then Shu heated up what we caught. It was our cycle until we eventually reached a ravine. The mist trail stopped there. Inside were people mining, and if I had to guess, I'd say that they were prisoners. The metal that they dug up, the only ones that mattered to them had a glow to them, one very similar to the cores of the creatures who assaulted the village. That's purely speculation, but I've put a lot of thought into it. I think it's the truth. I created a shadow clone to go down there and communicate, but they looked at me with this...fear."

The young Hakemoto had a look of thought about him, and rose his hand to his mouth as he thought, getting into his normal pose. There's nothing that doesn't add up to that idea. Unless I'm assuming that fear on their faces were from risk of encountering those Kono nin again, when it really might've just been them being scared from being busted on a joint operation. Where do miners get off on working with murderers to create a slaughter in a nearby village? There's got to be some kind of moral blowback, but nobody was shaken with any emotion besides fear. I don't think they managed to collect a whole group of sociopaths for the mining operation. But maybe I'm just thinking too much...It's me. I'm always doing that. He finished his thoughts, drawing his attention back to the ANBU and giving an apologetic look for a second. If she was going to get into a drawn out conversation with him, then pauses like that were to be expected.

"The moment that they gave me that look, Axel, Shu and I were caught by surprise with blades to each of our throats. I managed to form a hand sign around the hilt of my blade by holding it with both hands, and used substitution to switch my own body with that of my clone. I had an explosive tag on, and given the height lineup, I could've absolutely blown off the head of the Shinobi holding my clone captive, but that would've gotten the other two killed. Axel got hasty and made a move, but it only resulted in him being put in an immediate headlock choke, and Shu got his throat slit as punishment. I decided to not antagonize the ones who were obviously at the advantage, so I didn't make any moves. The eyes of my clone were set forward, and my view from the ravine wasn't great, so I don't know how Shukenja lived. You'll have to end up asking one of them about that. The sensor ended up picking up on my substitution jutsu and told me to switch back, or he'd flay the others alive or something. Cheap threats in my opinion, but I could only take so many risks. Once I got close, something stabbed me and my body went limp, then I blacked out."

With that whole section of what went down done, he gave a long sigh and stretched back, crossing his arms behind his head and looking up for a moment. Axel and Shukenja could've both been killed, all because he didn't shut down the kid from going at the gate. The Chunin was a kid, probably believed he could be the big hero in the situation. Or he was just hungry for a fight, eager for one even. It wasn't because he was an idiot. It's because he's barely a teen, and I'm the idiot. He scolded himself, before leaning forwards in his seat once more, hands at the desk, fingers pattering against it while he looked at the ANBU with a bit of anguish on his features. "Throughout the entire thing that happened, all I could think of was "I can get myself out of this, but not them.", even when we woke up, all tied with ropes in a cave. Sure I ended up not going that route, but it was on my mind the whole time. Drop the lives of a child prodigy, and a tamers pet, which would probably lead to that tamer offing herself too. All to keep myself alive. My sorry, miserable...pathetic...self. I went through my life telling myself that I've always tried to do the right things, the fair things, and that the world is just wrong and unfair. What I...was about to do though? What I was considering? It was worse than wrong or unfair. I'm disgusted with myself, and wanted them dead so that I could..." He gulped down a lump in his throat, eyes watery but no tears actually fell. By then his hands were fists on the desk instead of just fingers patting away. The gaze he gave was a glare, full of self loathing, and his face continued to try and fail over and over to keep back a snarl. So that I could get out alive...but really so I could keep my secret. No way could they stay alive while I said that. Even if they lived...I would have wanted them dead if they heard, because I can't trust anyone here. I need to learn how to both control myself, and keep this secret, or I'm just pathetic. If that's the case, I don't deserve to escape my fate. But...it's the only thing I've ever wanted. He thought to himself, keeping the words off his lips. His body shuttered as another sigh wracked his body, and Soraru discovered himself chuckling a bit at the sorriness of it all. "Sorry...here I was, saying I was the most stable. Can I continue?"

When one keeps something inside for too long, it can only be bottled so much before that person just bursts. That was just a burst of water coming through the cracks in the dam of his restraint that formed over the years of his escaping from his fate. It wasn't the full thing, but it was enough to scare him into never making such an idiotic mistake again. He needed to apologize to Axel, and to Shukenja. Then he'd have to make sure that he never had anything to do with either of them ever again.

Taorito

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:25 am
Royal Oatmeal

User Image

Thankfully, this time her words were obeyed and the intruder retreated to the lobby to wait. Unfortunately, she chose a bad time; it would almost be better for her to come back later, seeing as it didn't seem to be an emergency.

The young shinobi followed the ice beasts into the mountains, for which they should both be applauded and reprimanded. It was a dangerous decision to make, as inexperienced as they were; with no specialization in tracking outside of Shukenja's natural senses, it was amazing they even managed to follow the monsters through the storm into unfamiliar territory. Genin weren't permitted outside the walls without permission for a reason, and even as a Chuunin, Axel still pushed his ability to handle the dangerous environment. Still, the fact remained that they had broken several rules just by exiting those gates during a time when the village could have used all the hands it could take.

That aside, the information on the mining camp, and what they were mining was more important than anything else that had been mentioned. Ore that glowed like the cores of the creatures that attacked the village. Speculations about the material had already gone around and both she and the Raikage himself were fairly certain what it was. If it was indeed such an ore then a team would need to be sent to clear them out if they remained. But that didn't solve the issue of the creatures themselves. How had the stones given life to ice? Were they golems of some sort? For quite some time there had been information on Suna developing golems as defense, but they hadn't shown signs of coming out of neutrality in years.

Shukenja was nearly killed when Axel fought back, and the three of them were apprehended and taken prisoner. Still they all returned alive so the lion must have been healed. Given Soraru's description, the miners were more than just civilians; they had trained shinobi among them as well.

Then the subject changed, his words reflecting instead his inward thoughts. How he could have just saved himself and ran away, but he didn't. He could have left the other two to die, but he didn't. The notes of anguish were the first true signs of emotion he'd shown, and she, if anything, felt sympathetic. After a moment, he asked if he could continue, but she remained silent, searching for the correct words. "Soraru," she started, to grab his attention, "those thoughts and feelings that you have... even the most selfless shinobi--no, people--will fall into that at some point in their lives, where it would be so much easier to just abandon everything and run away. It's call self-preservation, and it's an instinct that we must overcome." She leaned back in her seat and her gaze turned toward the window overlooking the town. "And by the sounds of it, you were able to, and you all returned safely. Am I wrong?"

The mask faced the genin once more. "He may be a young, but Axel is a chuunin. Do you know what we look for when we give someone that rank?" She paused briefly as if waiting for an answer but continued before one could be given. "Leadership. Cooperation. Courage, but not bravado. As the chuunin of your group it was his job to take responsibility for your safety, and if he wasn't able to, then perhaps he isn't ready for the title.

"Which brings me back to my point. Without fear, there is no courage. Without darkness, there is no light.
      She reached forward, placing a gloved hand on top of Soraru's curled fist. "Those thoughts were a combination of both I mentioned, darkness above both, but I think fear somewhere as well. The fact that you were able to overcome them and help people with no ties to you, doesn't that in a way make you a hero?" Here she was referring to more than just the events in the mountains, but his comment on saving villagers during the attack as well.

"That disgust that you're experiencing," she drew her hand back, her tone oddly forlorn, "never forget it, because it's qualities like the ones you've shown me that we look for in our ranks."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:40 pm
User Image
.xanother night i sink into my lonely bed xxxx to shut out every sound. xxxx as i scream inside my head xxxx these are the scars that have brought me where i am today
ANOTHER FALSE CONCEPTION THAT::I FED MYSELF TO ESCAPE REALITY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
the only lie i see is now - INSIDE OF MY HEADxxxx◈◈xxxxthe only truth slips through - MY FINGERTIPS IN THE END

She said his name, or at least the name that he let people know, and it got him to look into her eyes, through her mask. She told him that what he did was instinctual, that it was natural, but it was different in the land of iron. Everyone was meant to be pure, with their hearts and souls set on the path to Bushido. Shinto, Bushido, strength of will, a lack of all impurities. Just as it was natural for a human to have had those thoughts, beating himself up over it was par for the course as well. After all, it's exactly what his sensei would've done. She mentioned that he was able to overcome, and asked if she was wrong. The woman was correct, but having considered what he did so heavily, it didn't make him feel much better. In fact, his mind instead began to fill with "what-if"s. What if one of the Konoha nin actually did walk into the room? What if they remained tied and he wasn't able to free them in time? What if Wanryoku didn't show up?

Shut up and let her continue. He told his own mind, trying to hush his rampant thoughts. She faced him again, and he was damn sure that he looked distraught, unable to currently hold the usual poker face. Despite the circumstances, trials and challenges he'd faced, Soraru was still a child, one who had a lot to learn. He couldn't stonewall for too long, no matter how much he may have wanted to. She asked what Kumogakure wanted in their Chuunin, and he felt like he already knew the answer. Someone who most displayed leadership and could think for themselves to make proper decisions both on and off the battlefield. When she answered before he could say any of those things, he pondered the word "cooperation." He remembered the situation with Hanna, then that one when he let Axel come with him. Sure, he may have made up for it slightly, but there was still the fact that he had forfeited their safety for his own plans.

Without fear, there is no courage. Without darkness, no light. It almost annoyed him with how much sense she was making, but he knew it was his own way of knowing that he agreed with her. People were always annoying when they're right. When the ANBU touched him, he couldn't help but be reminded of Kahluah, one of his personal guards back home. She reminded him a lot of the woman, who often gave him advice or did little things like fix his clothes or provide small comforts. Suddenly he was paying more attention to what she was saying, and his eyes lost some of that self loathing. He hadn't even realized that he had stopped clenching his fist until she was done. Saving the people he did, each time he made a move for the sake of another, he managed to shut up his sea of rampant thoughts. It was always just for a couple seconds, but it was enough for him to make a decision every time. To rush forwards at the ice creature and create a path for the innocents. To attack the other one who had the lone pinkette cornered. To risk losing a trail so that he could help someone in need. It was more for him than just being a hero. For him it was knowing that he wasn't a slave to his fathers description of Bushido, and that his mind didn't make him who he was.

At the end of it all, he allowed himself to give a bit of a devious smile to the woman. "Telling an aspiring Genin that he has what it takes to be a Chuunin, are you? Careful now, if I were any more of a self-riser, I'd b quoting you directly to Kaileer for a promotion." He jested, raising the once balled up hand to wipe any building wetness from his eyes. Once he was done, there was a moment of silence. Probably enough for her to respond to his joke if she felt like taking the opportunity. "Musunde Hiraite of Tsukikara Hana. That's my actual name." He admitted to her, something he'd likely later regret, but it felt right in that moment. She was on the job, there was no need for her to comfort him in the way she did. The fact that she went through with it and did that anyways made him comfortable with at least partially revealing the truth. Whether or not she pieced it together was on her, and whether or not she kept up with wordly affairs, given that he was an internationally sought for missing person.

"I'm not a big fan of talking about my personal information though, so maybe we can continue that for another time. As for now, I'll continue. When I woke up, I was in a cave, with Axel and Shukenja still with me...actually no. Someone came after we woke up to throw Shu into the room. None of us were hurt, but we were tied up very fatally. The kind of knotting where moving too much will choke you out. There was nothing in the area but a torch on the wall ahead, and no way we could move without a plan. I could probably check and see if there was a senbon still in my sock, but if there wasn't I was done for. If there was, then I'd half to pump chakra to untie us all with it fast enough to not choke out. If I did that, then we were at risk to being caught onto by a sensor. In the end, Shu gnawed off my rope so I could move, and I used the big metal zipper piece of my jacket, sharpening it to a jagged edge to free Shukenja, who then helped get Axel out while I continued to completely free myself from restraints. Axel and I ended up mixing the explosive tag I wore as a hair tie and his iron sand bloodline to both cause some damage inside the structure we were in, and eventually create an opening. I stood as the rear guard while the others made their way out first."

He sighed a bit, finishing that part of the explanation. It was probably leftover residue from whatever drug was used on him, but he remembered that he viewed the next situation from the outside looking in. Like he wasn't even participating although his life wasn't on the line. "I came out just as Wanryoku was getting pretty angry. He found out about the Leaf from the woman who took our swords. All of them were wearing headbands from Konohagakure, and displayed skills to show that they were indeed experienced Shinobi. There were no scars in their headbands either. Whoever they were, they weren't rogues or bandits. Wanryoku seemed to scare them off in the end, and I was able to retrieve my sword along with Axel. All we really left with was some emotional damage, fatigue, and a wound on Shukenja. But...I think it was all worth it, to have figured out what we did. I left because I wanted to help figure out who was behind all the deaths, for the sake of the families who lost loved ones. I like to think that I did just that. This is the end of my report."

.xChakra/Stamina: 375/210 xxxx Rank: Genin (C). xxxx Class: Bukijutsu/Performer xxxx Technique Used: N/A  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:52 pm
Royal Oatmeal

User Image

It was a nice change to see a young shinobi who acted like a human being. Especially given the village's opinion of its defenders after everything that had happened. Despite his efforts to mask his feelings, some still leaked through, and she caught on. Her words had upset him, somewhat, given his distress expression, but she believed the reached through, slowly peeling back the layers that the teenage boy hid behind. Then of course, his jest about her inflating his ego made her smile, although, of course, it was hidden. "Maybe I am." It was a truth, but her voice carried a hint of a lilt that made it seem like a tease. The grin faded, though, when he mentioned his true name, though not into severity. She was happy that he gave it to her, even though she hadn't offered her own name in return, but the name was familiar. She just couldn't place it for the moment.

He continued his report, and her attention returned to her notepad. However, at the mention of Konoha, her gaze snapped back to the genin. So... Masahiro's disappearance during the attack was more than just coincidence then. Or, at least, that's how it sounded. Entering Kaminari no Kuni without invitation and taking resources... Did they mean to start a war? She knew that not to long ago that the Leaf was in dire straight, but there'd also been a report that they'd managed to get back on their feet. So why the sudden move now?

After Soraru finished, she continued writing notes for a moment longer before finally setting the pen down and sitting back with a sigh. "Thank you for your report." Her head tilted slightly as she looked him over. "You should get some rest. I expect once the Raikage returns, you'll be called on again, so relax while you can." She pushed herself to her feet, straightening the pad of paper in front of her habitually. "I wouldn't rush you out if we didn't have another waiting, so if there's nothing else you're dismissed. You can send her in on your way out. And if you see Axel at any point, send him in so I can have his report as well." Pausing briefly, her gaze returned to him. "And don't worry, your secret is safe with me." So long as it didn't pose a threat to the village, his name was something she intended on keeping between them.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:52 am
User Image
.xanother night i sink into my lonely bed xxxx to shut out every sound. xxxx as i scream inside my head xxxx these are the scars that have brought me where i am today
ANOTHER FALSE CONCEPTION THAT::I FED MYSELF TO ESCAPE REALITY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
the only lie i see is now - INSIDE OF MY HEADxxxx◈◈xxxxthe only truth slips through - MY FINGERTIPS IN THE END

Soraru blinked a bit when the woman told him to get some rest. He'd been up for a day, then before that he had been in a small coma in a cave. There was no doubt that his sleeping schedule would be screwed up for a long time to come, however he didn't feel tired. He knew it was the Medical Ninjutsu used on him earlier, however the boy had no clue of his strange body, and how it processed things like medication or toxins. Needless to say he wouldn't be getting any sleep until his body just decided to flat out crash onto the floor somewhere. At least he was a sort of known bard around the village, so someone would probably recognize him and be nice enough to carry him to an inn somewhere. The old man at the tea shop liked to let him sleep there sometimes, so that could always work for him.

He nodded to the rest of her words, but blinked a bit and straightened out once she told him that his secret was safe with her. ""Oh. Thank you. I...really hope that it doesn't end up troubling you too." He told her, giving her a small smile, finding that he was quite okay with the woman. She could be a bundle of emotions it seemed, but it was obvious that she cared about the village. Wanting to keep everyone safe was something to be admired, since he didn't think it was anything he himself had the capacity to do. ANBU are really cool, huh? He thought to himself, before walking out the office, opening the door and looking over to see the girl who had walked in earlier. "You can head in. Yeah she shot a jutsu at you but cut her some slack, this is meant to be the Kage's work, not hers." He said in the process of walking away.

Once he made his way back to the bottom of Kumogakure's specialty made obstacle course of a staircase, Soraru was stopped by the secretary. "Soraru Hiraite, correct?" She spoke up, catching his attention and making him look back at the woman. Given that she said his name alone, he kind of figured what would happen next. He didn't answer the woman with words, instead slumping his shoulders over just slightly enough, and pouting the right amount to let the woman know that he was who she was looking for, and that he was likely well aware of what was about to happen. Nobody liked more work. "You're to meet Miko Tengoku and Honō Hokori at the Dojo. It's also been noted that you were away for unspecified reasons for awhile after the attack. Since I'm sure you don't know, you now have an apartment with Tōsokurui Hojo. It's also noted that your efforts to help in the attack haven't gone unnoticed. You'll find appropriate currency in your new home. That's all." She was met with the least enthusiastic thumbs up as humanly possible. as the boy walked from her with notably less pep in his step as before, which was something, considering the boy already had no pep. Beyond pepless.

.xChakra/Stamina: 375/210 xxxx Rank: Genin (C). xxxx Class: Bukijutsu/Performer xxxx Technique Used: N/A

Royal Burrito

October Night Starlight

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:58 am
User Image
Sukai Chiryō-shi

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai looked up to the genin and smiled nodding. She stopped spinning her blade and put it back in it's place. Letting out a sigh she headed to the Kage's door. Knocking, pausing, and then entering. "Are you ready for me now?" She asked softly. All she wanted was to get a new mission and to talk about her ranking status. Knowing before she had left for her medical studies she wasn't far from achieving Konin rank.

+-------------------+

User Image

○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○

Royal Burrito

Royal Oatmeal

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:30 pm
October Night Starlight

User Image

The captain watched after Soraru until the door shut, at which point her gaze fell back to the notepad. First the ice monsters, and evidently Konoha the cause behind their movement. Why would they make such a bold move so suddenly? And what was the Hokage's intention in coming in the first place? If it was to see as his plans fell into place, then he was a mockery to his seat, and one that one see swift justice if she was concerned. The current Raikage had given Konoha a chance and tried to patch their relationship back together, but by leaving during their crisis and now taking the village's resources, Masahiro had declared war once more. Kaileer wouldn't be pleased at all once he returned.

Then there was the issue of the supposed barbarians on the outskirts. The ANBU hadn't engaged yet, since they hadn't caused trouble in Kaminari no Kuni, but she didn't believe they were there to negotiate, if Wan's fear was anything to concern. One attack after another, and the village had no time to recover.

A knock on the door, followed by it opening, brought her attention back to the present. The white haired woman, Sukai, stepped in once more, evidently having waited for Soraru to leave. That was fine, so long as she understood and respected the new rules. Kinpaku had been incredibly lenient in her reign, and it showed in the new generation of shinobi, with their attitudes toward authority. The new ways were different, but she believed for the best given how many attacks had rained down on their heads. "Yes, of course. What can I do for you?"

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:09 am
User Image
Sukai Chiryō-shi

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai entered looking at the anbu that was stationed in the office. She kept her arms behind her crossed looking at the woman in the office. "I was wondering if their were any specific missions you had for me?" It was true sukai was out of a while but it wasn't in vane, she was training and completed learning most medical jutsu known to the shinobi world. For healing and offense. Their must be something that she could assist in.

+-------------------+

User Image

○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○

Royal Burrito
Sorry my posts are so short. My toddler likes trying to type on my keyboard xD

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games