Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:38 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

I hope you never lose your sense of wonder
You get your fill to eat but always keep that hunger
May you never take one single breath for granted
God forbid love ever leave you empty handed
I hope you still feel small when you stand beside the ocean
Whenever one door closes I hope one more opens
Promise me that you'll give faith a fighting chance
And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance

I Hope You Dance

Lyre simply smiled up at Xavier, just happy to be with him again.She couldn't believe how much she had missed him, and assumed this was how he must have felt when she woke from her coma. His promise to treasure whatever she made for him rang true, bringing a smile to her face. "And I'll make it my very best, so that you'll want to keep it forever!"

The redhead cuddled more into Xavier's chest, not wanting to let go just yet. He noted that she had added a new option, making her giggle, although muffled, into his chest. When he started off saying "You know," she turned her violet eyes upon him. She... made his heart beat fast? So... it wasn't just her heart that sped when they were near? Her blush faded a bit, now a soft pink, eyes full of emotion. "Y-you make... m-my heart race too, Xav-Xavier..." Of course, he had to add to her weird, butterflies-in-the-tummy feeling by complimenting her, then kissing her fingers. "N-nah! This old dress? It used to be M-mummy's. Y-you look stunning, by the way. V-very handsome." She gave a little nod, as if to accentuate her stuttered out words. Lyre didn't want to take her eyes away from his, but she knew they had to get on the carriages soon.

IceGrayWolf

{OoC:}

I hope you never fear those mountains in the distance
Never settle for the path of least resistance
Livin' might mean takin' chances but they're worth takin'
Lovin' might be a mistake but it's worth makin'
Don't let some hell bent heart leave you bitter
When you come close to sellin' out reconsider
Give the heavens above more than just a passing glance

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:05 am
User Image
Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ Cʜᴀsᴇʀ Sɪɴɢʟᴇ

User Image

I got a lot of things I have to do
                                                              All these distractions
                                                              Our futures coming soon
                                                              We're being pulled a hundred different directions
                                                              But whatever happens I know I've got you

Mood : Blissful, Mischievous
                                                              Thinking : Time to go to the carriages…
                                                              Doing : Helping her
                                                              Where : Hogsmeade Station
                                                              With : Everybodyyyy; Lyre

XXXXXXX Just when will he ever get enough of this woman? Probably never. She always makes him laugh, you know. “Don’t worry,“ he patted her head, ”Whatever kind of thing you make, I’ll always have it with me. Since it’s from you it’ll be my lucky charm.” He smiled at her, contented that they’re together now. ”We have a lot of hugging this time, do we? B-but I’m not saying that you should stop,” he blushes, finding the words to better explain. ”Ah forget it. You can hug Xavier Nicholson anytime you want.”

When she hazed at his eyes, he replied with a warm gaze. There’s something in her eyes that makes him…. Different. Strangely different. From hearing her words, there came an idiotic grin on his face. “I’m relieved to see that the feeling’s mutual, Miss Lutrix.” He continued to grin, especially by her denial about how she looks. ”Thank you for your compliment. But still, nonsense. You look absolutely stunning, Lyre, don’t you ever doubt that.“ They stared into each other for a moment before he glanced at the carriages. ”Shall we step into a carriage then, Miss Lutrix?” He asked as he walked near one, making sure that she could follow. Removing the scarf on his neck, he returned it to Lyre with an apologetic shrug. He held up his hand, ready to accompany her in getting in. ”Milady,” he teased, sounding as formal as he can and placing his free hand on his back.

You're in my mind your in my heart
                                                              It doesn't matter where we are
                                                              It'll be alright
                                                              Even if we're miles apart

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ:

All I wanna do is be with you, be with you
                                                              There's nothing we can do
                                                              Just wanna be with you; only you
                                                              No matter where life takes us nothing can break us apart
                                                              You know its true,
                                                              I just wanna be with you

Miss GryffindorK

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:27 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

I Hope You Dance

Lyre couldn't believe it. She, one of the most unlucky people she knew, was Xavier's lucky charm?! She figured that meant going to watch his games each time he played this year! He mentioned that they had done a lot of hugging, but she didn't care.... so long as he didn't either. He said she could hug him at any time, and she grinned. "I just might take you up on that deal, Xavier." Her voice was teasing, which was odd, but she found it a bit fun.

Xavier continued complimenting, making Lyre's grin sillier and sillier. She was very happy to have someone to be silly with. Shortly thereafter, he was leading her to a carriage, ready to help her in. She gave a nervous giggle, hoping her clumsiness wouldn't kick in just then. She had yet to climb in the carriages without somehow hurting herself. She took the boy's hand, then reached with her other to grab the handrail, but missed, instead overshooting the distance. She flailed her arm, but managed to grab hold of one of the steps and steady herself. Lyre giggled nervously, now quite embarrassed. That could have been so much worse. After sighing, she went to take the step up and onto the stairs... but tripped. The overly long robes she had were the culprit, the poor girl misstepping, then falling toward the ground, hopefully not to collide.

"Eep!"

IceGrayWolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:14 am
User Image
Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ Cʜᴀsᴇʀ Sɪɴɢʟᴇ

User Image

I got a lot of things I have to do
                                                              All these distractions
                                                              Our futures coming soon
                                                              We're being pulled a hundred different directions
                                                              But whatever happens I know I've got you

Mood : Worried, Fun
                                                              Thinking : Time to go to the carriages…
                                                              Doing : Helping her
                                                              Where : Hogsmeade Station; Carriage
                                                              With : Everybodyyyy; Lyre

XXXXXXX Xavier couldn’t help his amused smile at Lyre’s reply. “Did I hear it correctly, Miss Lutrix? Are you taking up on the challenge?“ He grinned, running his fingers through his hair. ”I expect your word, Miss Lutrix.” He gave her a playful smile before patting the redhead’s head.

The Gryffindor watched anxiously as Lyre made her way up. He let out a short sigh of relief. Before panic ran in his eyes when he saw that Lyre missed the handrail, and almost falling down. ”Lyre, are you okay?” He asked, concern clear in his tone. Her nervous giggle made Xavier tense, wondering if something else might happen.

Then something did. In a moment, Lyre was falling.

”Lyre!” He exclaimed as he reached for her. He knew he was too late; too late to catch her standing up. But still, he lurched forward and his left arm reached for the smaller girl’s waist; then his right held her head. He rolled himself so that his back would hit the ground, and not her. Seeing that they landed safely, he sat up, still holding Lyre in his arms, and not managing to avoid wincing.

“You okay, Lyre? Damn, good thing you’re light,” he said as he helped her stand up, his body still held by his arms, then seeing that she can stand, he released her, much to his disappointment. ”And now my back hurts. Honestly, Miss Lutrix, you really should refrain yourself from causing any trouble,“ he grinned, ignoring the sharp pain from his back. The important thing is that she’s okay. In one piece, and nothing broken. But you wouldn’t be too sure… He took a small step towards her and raised her chin with his thumb and index finger, checking for any bruises or scratches. ”Good thing you’re all okay…” He grinned again, his eyes full of relief. ”I don’t know what to do if you got hurt. Promise me you’ll be careful okay?” He asked, blinking innocent blue eyes at her.

But before she could reply, Xavier swooped her off her feet and ended up like how grooms carry their brides. A playful smile lit up his face as he gazed down at Lyre. He carried her to the carriage and placed her across himself. ”Ah,” he raised his hand as his grin was still on place. ”Before you protest about me carrying you, let me say it’s just the safer way. I wouldn’t want to risk you falling and tripping again, now would I?”

You're in my mind your in my heart
                                                              It doesn't matter where we are
                                                              It'll be alright
                                                              Even if we're miles apart

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ:

All I wanna do is be with you, be with you
                                                              There's nothing we can do
                                                              Just wanna be with you; only you
                                                              No matter where life takes us nothing can break us apart
                                                              You know its true,

I just wanna be with you

Miss GryffindorK

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:46 am
User Image

xxxxxxx_____________________________________

xxxxxxx Photographer || Half Blood || Taken by Tobi
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx Daily Dragon Photographer and Reporter
xxxxxxx_____________________________________

I got a bad boy, I must admit it hey
You got my heart, don’t know how you did it hey
And I don’t care who sees it babe
I don’t wanna hide the way I feel when you're next to me
hey
I love the way I love the way you make me feel
I love the way I love it
Baby, I love the way I love the way you make me feel
Ooh, I love the way I love it
The way I love you

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Bradley stepped off the train, having become separated from Tobi by a crowd of older students, he looked around for the other boy. Biting his lip slightly he felt the back of his snake bites piercings on his teeth, He was used to them now, but still was a peculiar feeling. But no one made him take them out, that much was good. "Well, I have no idea what to do." He said adjusting the collar of his robes. He sighed and moved into the crowd of students. Well Guess I'll try and find Tobi. he thought as he looked around for the taller boy.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Yukina101

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:39 pm
User Image
Sariwa Harris

| Second year | Hufflepuff | Muggleborn |

Sariwa smiled as she saw the familiar head of red hair. "Nora!" she beamed. "I was just looking for you." She gave her friend a quick hug. As they walked towards the carriages she started talking about her summer. "It was really good! I went to France to visit my mum for four whole weeks and the rest of the summer I was at home with my dad. We had a good time, though dad's been inspecting all my schoolbooks, making sure that we learn something useful. He thinks education is everything and he's not happy with what we're learning in transfiguration class." she rolled her eyes and sighed. "Apparently it's "unnecessary and makes no sense."" she said imitating the low dark voice of her father."So, anyway, how was your summer?" she added trying to lighten the conversation.

Amadeli

Sariwa

Shadowy Lunatic

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:09 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

I Hope You Dance

Lyre simply grinned at the boy... until she fell. Lucky for her, but not so much him, Xavier was there to save the day. He asked if she was okay, but she was too busy trying to stand up, so she wasn't laying on him. "I-I'm so sorry, I-I just.. tripped and... an- and fell... Are you okay?!" She was helped to her feet, then she offered a hand to the boy, hoping he wasn't hurt. He said his back hurt, and that she should stop causing trouble, which brought upon a look of total guilt.

Xavier began looking her over, which confused the redhead. Wasn't he annoyed at her? Perhaps he was annoyed, but protective? He said it was good that she wasn't hurt, and that she had to be more careful. Lyre gave a timid nod, ready to climb into the carriage, when she was scooped up into Xavier's strong arms. She was about to protest about it, when he climbed in the carriages, then set her in his lap. She opened her mouth to speak, but he cut her off, telling her it would be safer if he carried her. "Perhaps, but if you were to have tripped, we would both be in pain, now wouldn't we? I don't want you in pain, Mister." She gently kissed his nose, then settled into his lap cozily.

IceGrayWolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:43 pm
User Image

User Image

t h r e e m a y k e e p a s e c r e t i f t w o o f t h e m a r e d e a d

ΦΦΦΦΦмαry hαd α lıttlε lαмb, hıs εyεs αs blαck αs coαls...

Rui ignored every word the prey said. She couldn't stand the sound of his voice anymore. She couldn't stand the sight of him. She just wanted him gone. And that comment. She couldn't let it slip past. Just barely keeping the snarl out of her voice, Rui oh so innocently slid an arm around the boy's shoulders. "Dear dear Zander..... come play with me." She giggled playfully. She almost sounded... innocent. God she loved it! She loved how she could trick them all. They'd never know. She was just another girl to everyone. A normal simple girl. There was a reason she was in Slytherin though, and it had nothing to do with her blood views. Smiling sweetly, she basically dragged the younger boy along, and into a carriage. "I have something to show you my sweet." She whispered seductively. A coy finger reached up to twirl her hair around her finger as her other hand knocked on the carriage until it started moving along towards the school.

'Don't get to excited yet Sister.'

'But it will be so much fun Brother. Can't you see it now. His-'

'NO!' Rui mentally recoiled at her brother's shout, but all along kept her outward facade on. It was so easy now, to have a conversation in her head while the world moved on and she lived with it. No one ever noticed. They couldn't hear her family. The doctors used to say she was delusional... but Ryn was real. Mother was real. That damn cat was real. It wasn't delusions! Ryn just couldn't leave her! They had stayed! The doctors didn't get it though. They said she was crazy... they said she was schizophrenic... but Ryn and Mother and the cat they were all real. They weren't just voices in her head. They were people. 'Don't spoil our fun Roo.'

'Rynny. I won't. I'll not speak of it until it's actually happening. I won't jinx it.' She could see him pacing now.... oh her poor brother. She hadn't meant to agitate him. She hadn't mean to anger him. She would have to fix it. She knew how to, too. Her little play thing, her prey. He would fix this. Ryn couldn't be mad then. He'd enjoy it to much. Mother would be mad... but Mother was tied up. Mother had lost it..... Mother couldn't stand the webs of her mind.

...If wε plαy vεry quıεt, мy lαмb, мαry nεvεr hαs to knowΦΦΦΦΦ

b u t t h e b e s t w a y t o k e e p a s e c r e t i s t o n e v e r t e l l i n s t e a d

Forks Anonymous

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Amadeli

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:41 pm
Eleanora McKenny
Hufflepuff Second Year

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Falling into step with her friend, Nora chuckled at Sariwa's impression of her father. "France sounds amazing! There's a magical school there as well, but it's for girls only." she said matter-of-factually, opening the door to one of the empty carriages. Clambering up onto one of the seats, she plopped down and rolled up her sleeve right. "The most exciting part of my summer was that a Blast-ended Skrewt showed up in my mum's greenhouse about a month ago..." she said, revealing a light burn scar on the outside edge of her wrist. The pinkish skin was all healed over, about four inches in length, providing a stark contrast to the freckles peppering the redhead's otherwise pale skin. "It took four days to get out, but now I've got my first magical scar!" she stated proudly, showing off her wrist as if showing a bracelet and beaming from ear to ear. "All the famous witches and wizards have a magical scar of some sort." she reasoned, smartly buttoning her sleeve into place and tucking an errant curl behind her ear. "My dad has one on his knee- he tripped when using the Floo network once." she laughed, wriggling down into her seat happily. She was already falling back into old habits from the last year, feeling the thrum of magic in the air and stones and the wood of the carriages. It was wonderful being back with other magical students her own age, and she was eagerly waiting to see what the crop of first years looked like this time around.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sariwa

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:46 pm
User Image

User Image
"The violin plays a soft melody,
as my mind starts to feel ease.
Let the music wash over my soul,
make my mind pure and whole.
Let me be renewed."

Victor smiled as Ariana waved back to him, "To the carriages?" Victor then noticed elegant looking carriages, though they didn't have anything attached to them.

How were they supposed to move then? Then again this was a world full of magic and mystical things and merpeople, so it wasn't all that unusual he guessed.
Everyone else seemed to be accepting it as normal.

"That's an interesting mode of transport for sure."

When the others came over Victor bowed slightly out of politeness, and his upbringing.
It was only proper after all.

That was when Ariana gestured to the carriages, and Victor followed after, still unsure about the lack of see-able transport.
He stepped into the carriage though as he prepared for them to take off to the castle.

Glancing at his seat though he waved his wand a bit, before pointing it at the seat he was gonna be sitting on for the duration of the ride. Victor watched as small pink bubbles came out of the wand and landed on the surface of the seat, before popping and glittering some.
The frenchman was glad he had picked up that book in the library during his first year, when he was searching about merpeople.

It had taken a bit, but he managed to learn the spell.

Satisfied that the seat was now clear of any germs Victor sat down in the seat.
It would probably be a long ride so victor shifted a bit to get comfortable, he wondered how Claire was going to handle the lake.

But what did he care? Claire was a jerk to him.

I feel proud, you know?
My inner thoughts are, "So clean and fresh~"
I'm in the house of Hufflepuff.
I am a proud second year
My puppeteer says "..." Out of character.

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:05 am
High dive into frozen waves
Where the past comes back to life
Fight fear for the selfish pain
It was worth it every time

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageUser Image
Unwanted OriginsTaken by Bradley♪ Musical Magician♫Hufflepuff ☠ BeaterLionel

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Tobi jumped off the train looking for Bradley a tad annoyed at being separated from him and began scouting across the heads of the lower years and, to his surprise, some upper years as well. Being taller kicked a**! Along his way a few people waved or said hi, most either from class or some from the Hufflepuff he barely talked to but knew him from Quidditch. And then came those giggly types that tried to speak to him which, to his utter horror, they seemed to think randomly touching or flicking their eyelashes at him would suddenly reverse his decision of dating his Raven. As if! Not as rude as he'd would like, he pushed through them and the throngs of other students before finally reaching his boyfriend and grabbing him by the hand steering him towards the carriages not even looking up as other came to greet them both too focused on the task at hand. When they finally reached an empty carriage he settled them both in, meaning he sat Bradley onto his lap almost protectively but mostly to shield himself away from other human contact, and laid his head against the Ravenclaw's chest and groaned. "Not that I ain't happy ta be back but why is it there's always gotta be so many people?!" Tobi grumbled into the shirt.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Sir Spazalots

'Cause you are, the piece of me,
If our love, is tragedy,

I wish, I didn't need
Why are you my remedy?

Chasing, relentlessly,
If our love's, insanity,

Still fight and I don't know why
Why are you my clarity?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:46 am
User Image
Sariwa Harris

| Second year | Hufflepuff | Muggleborn |

Sariwa inspected the scar on Nora's wrist. "That's so cool!" she said excitedly and laughed at the story of the Floo network scar. She looked at her knee where she had a faded old scar. "The only scar I have is from when I fell on the stone steps to our house when I was like five. Not much of a magical scar." she grinned. She looked out trough the window of the carriage trying to get a look at the lake and the boats, but with no success. "Do you think we're gonna get many new Hufflepuffs this year?" she asked Nora. "I bet they will be as nervous and lost as we were last year."

Amadeli

Sariwa

Shadowy Lunatic

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:01 pm
I can see, when you stay low nothing happens
Does it feel right?
Late at night, things I thought I put behind me
Haunt my mind
I just know there's no escape
Once it sets its eyes on you
But I won't run, I have to stare it in the eyes
Stand my ground, I won't give in

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD SLYTHERIN
SIXTH YEAR PREFECT
User Image
Though this might just be the ending: Troubled | Of the life I held so dear: The summer was so normal... | I won't run: Damien, Ada, and Michelle | There's no turning back from here: Hogsmeade Station |

Marina gave a miniscule shake of her head as Damien kissed her cheek. She hadn't seen anything. So far, anyways. But she still had an uncomfortable feeling that she was like a sitting duck just standing here with her back to most of the crowd. And it was pretty obvious Dominic felt like the third wheel, hanging around with them. He probably wanted to find Gracie, right? "You're right, the carriages will be leaving soon." She glanced around a caught a glimpse of white hair, pale skin, and a short Hufflepuff with...blonde hair? Since when did Ada have blonde hair? Was that even her? Her brows arched in confusion. "Is that who I think it is? Damien, come on, we can grab a carriage with them. See you at the feast, Dominic. Tell Gracie I said hello." She started toward through the crowd, toward her friends. "Adelaida Blythe!" she cried out, grinning. "Is your hair really blonde? It's lovely!" She'd never expected Ada of all people to cut her hair so short and dye it several shades lighter. She wasn't Gracie, who dyed it a different color every year. She gave Michelle a nod, hoping for once the girl wouldn't be immediately irritated by Damien, who seemed to have that affect on her.

A hero is one who knows how to hang on just one minute longer

Cara MiaKitty

Essy ze Ninja

XxXDevil-Chan

[No more denying, I've got to face it
Won't close my eyes and hide the truth inside
If I don't make it, someone else will
Stand my ground
It's all around, getting stronger
Coming closer, into my world
I can feel that it's time for me to face it
Can I take it?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:22 pm
User Image

User Image 

☭ Halfblood ☭ Sixth Year ☭ Dating Dominic Montague ☭ Vampire ☭

You can't quit until you ҭгұ. You can't live until you ∂ιε.  
                                                            You can't learn to tell theҭгยҭђ, until you learn to ℓιε.  
                                                            -------------------------------------①. . . ②. . . ③. . . ☭

Gracie knew she was a bit late, but she had been busy at the shack... well oversleeping honestly. She shrugged slightly and ruffled her hair as glowing blue scanned the crowd for one person in particular. It wasn't hard to find him, and she apparently had perfect timing. As he blue eyes landed on him, she saw that Damien and Marina were just walking away. Giggling she slipped through the crowd and slid her arms around his waist happily. "Hey there love." She purred, nuzzling her face into his back.

Finally she bounced around so she could look him in the face and smile gleefully. It was one of the good things about school being back up and running. She got to see her adorable boyfriend more often than during summer.
                                                            "Didya miss me?" She asked in a sing songy voice, laughing playfully and cuddling back into him once again.

I know some things that you ∂øи'τ. I've done things that you ωøи'τ.  
                                                            There's nothing like a trail of вℓøø∂to find your way back нøмε.  
                                                            -------------------------------------③. . . ②. . . ①. . . ☭

Essy Ze Ninja

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games