Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:47 am

"Negative", Monica said, unconsciously overly-assimilating the speech of the military. She explained, "The people are acting up because of the living conditions, it seems. Plenty of Diethelmians don't like the laws of this land or the curfew or the fact that they have to bring citizen passes just to leave the house for fear of unjust arrest. I also reached into the files and scanned through the backgrounds of the typical Diethelmian citizen. The wealth is distributed improperly. Only the rich are getting richer but the living conditions below the poverty line are getting worse and worse. I suspect corruption in some government offices as well. I made the calculations to solve this problem. If an attempt is made to improve living conditions, the only fund we can take from is military or education"

Back in the kitchen, the food was already being prepared so it would be done by the time Monica and her companions would reach the table.

((OOC: ))

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:17 am
Damien grumbled. "Seems another purge is going to be necessary. I thought when we seized the assets of these fake charities, that provided an ample source of funds. Seems I was wrong. Well we can't take funds from the military. That will have to wait until Helmshire falls. Perhaps the Diethelmian people need to be reminded that the citizen passes are to protect them and the country from illegal entries such as rebels. By the way, since the rebels seem to be making their own, I want new ones distributed with a secret chip installed. If I have to, I'm adding suicide patrol to the secret police duties. Perhaps if we start arresting the families of those who commit suicide, it will deter others from considering it" the Absolute Leader stated.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:45 pm
Saiyu glanced at her watch, the idiots had been arguing for just over 15 minuets between themselves and even with the king present didn't seem to be shutting up any time soon.

"It's been a while Saiyu..." Raising an eyebrow the red head glanced to her side, a large grin breaking across her face as she caught the uniform of the head maid "Nice to see you again as well, I see you took over from that old crow...what was her name....hatchet..."
The maid chuckled under her breath and shook her head "Hacket, and you shouldn't be so hard on her, she was only trying to do her job..."
The two continued in a low whisper, chattering away happily about what they had been up two since they had last saw each other.

The head maid was a fair few years older then Saiyu and had been one of their first to great the new girl and make her feel welcome in the castle.

~~~

Rafael smirked in triumph as a loud pinging noise echoed through the room.
Grabbing his communicator the tech tuned into Zil's channel
"every things up and running Zil, from this base the communication lines are stronger with a boost from the helmsherian com wave but any hacking into Deithelms main frame for a while might as well be sticking a flag on our location so until we can speed everything else up your going to be relying on good 'ol informants...." The though of flying blind when across the border more advanced weapons where being built put Raffies never on edge but until they could go back and pick up some more of their original equipment there wasn't a lot her could do.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:57 pm
"Perhaps after the war, the moral will go up and everything will go back to normal. In the mean time, we'll have to prepare in case it doesn't." Jian replied.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:06 am

"Perhaps if we can even find the bodies", Monica sighed, knowing it was a difficult situation to have to contend with. She knew for certain doing such a thing will put more troops into the hands of the rebels or what's worse, a possible outbreak of internal warfare. The battle against Helmshire was hard as it was but having conflict within the country would be even more straining. In time, the trio reached the dining room and a male servant informed them that food would be served shortly.

((OOC: ))

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:45 pm
((Also, 200th page. Woot!))

"Of course this would happen right before we conquer the final obstacle between us and owning the whole continent, well besides that pesky little insect that is Mt. Angelo" Damien said. He then checked the time. "Ah, good. I have some time before my announcement. In fact, that may be the issue I tackle today in my public address."  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:21 pm
((Is someone going to post?))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:37 pm
((Sorry. sweatdrop ))

"Well, as my father always said, there's always a rush before everything falls together." Jian replied. "And remember, the same sort of thing happened before you took this country's reigns. We'll just have to hold it together before then."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:20 am
"Helmshire's going to work on those designs. I saw the look in the king's eyes." Zil said towards Dustin before looking at his watch. "And I presume it will be... Soon. I'm pretty sure the ancient texts of Maharajit might have some clues. I mean... After the great wars, the technology was gone, the books were lost. You think they kept a copy of the books in Mt. Angelo?" He asked, looking in the general direction where the city would be.

"Well, we better do it fast. The work force has been steadily been declining from right under our noses. I suggest also forcing hospitals to lower their charges. So many children die over winters. The salary tax might suffer a bit tough" Monica said as the food was served.

((OOC: Hi~ ))

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:30 pm
"Charges? When did the hospitals start charging? And why was I not informed? Did the Minister of Health decide it wasn't worth my time?" Damien asked, now getting a little angry.

Dustin shrugged. "I dunno. If they do I'm sure it's kept in a secret secure area where no one is allowed except the Grand Priestess and the other higher ups. I doubt it would be allowed for public view, even if we begged. I have a feeling Diethelm is doing everything it can to keep Mt. Angelo neutral because they are aware of the Grand Priestess' international influence. At least Shadow was able to destroy their machines and steal one, but I can only assume Damien is having those twins crank out new designs"  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:51 pm
"Damien, who's the one in charge of internal affairs?" Jian asked. "Because I know we gave the job to someone and this should not be happening."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:07 pm
Damien thought for a moment, then gave the name. "I always considered him to be one of my trusted generals. I didn't expect to be getting this s**t. We'll have to investigate and if something comes up that isn't right, he is to be purged" the Absolute Leader ordered.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:30 pm
Jian nodded. He wasn't too fond of Damien's purges, but he did feel like whoever it was needed to be removed from his post. They couldn't afford this kind of pressure during war time.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:55 am
"Well, we have the momentum!" Zil cried out, banging his fist on the table in a lively, playful way. "It is against the will of the Diethelmian public to die for the whims of their leader. I think we should champion them and breath new life! If we do, people will die. If we don't, more people will die! Either way, I am not going to take this lying down. That means no more idiots on my team. I see one not following orders one." He pointed his thumb towards the door behind him, expressing what he wanted to say in a swift motion of the hand.

Monica intervened, "The person in charge of the budget or in treasury might be holding back the full amount and the only way for said general to cope is to charge the patients for cost. That... or the budget for medical care is too small due to the growing demands of investment in production." Of course, the thing was that she knew these facts but it wasn't her place to be the one saying these things. Her only concern was really the security of the general Diethelmian public. That was her job.

((OOC: Lolly loves me OwO ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:06 pm
"Hmm. True. With the war casualties, there is an increasing need for medical supplies. However, I still want information on why the budget would be held back. I want to know where the rest of the money is going. If it's for the war, that's fine, but if I find some general pocketing it, then he'll have to answer for his actions" Damien stated, just as the meals were brought out.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games